The College Tutor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, you still have entirely too many clothes on. I believe I've already told you to strip," Emily said, turning to face Thomas.

"To be fair, I did get a bit distracte. How could I possibly be expected to do anything looking at this body," he said, pulling her close to him once again.

Emily looked up into Thomas' eyes, lust completely filling them.

"Your mouth and tongue didn't seem to be too distracted," she replied.

"Mmm, well, perhaps they were working on their own. You are pretty irresistible."

"You mister, are one to talk," she said, as she started to pull his Henley over his head. "And if you are going to refuse to obey, then I am going to simply have to accomplish the task for you."

Piece by piece she removed every article of Thomas' clothing, dropping each to the floor, until he was standing naked in front of her, his penis erect, pointing up towards Emily.

"I think he likes me," she said, an evil grin on her face.

"I think he likes you a lot," he replied.

She grabbed his cock, holding it in her hand, squeezing slightly, feeling his pulse. The grin was still on her face as she began stepping into the shower, pulling his cock with her.

Once they were both under the water of the shower, she released her grip on his cock, taking the back of his head and pulling him to her mouth for a passionate kiss. The softness of her lips nearly melted him to the floor. He could feel the desire and fire in her pulsing out through her kiss.

Thomas let out a small sound of displeasure as she pulled back.

"First things first, we need to get you clean," she said, reaching for a purple loofah hanging off the wall and a bottle of body wash. "I hope you don't mind smelling of lavender."

He chuckled and replied, "Nope, just get me washed so I can devour you."

"Mmm, yes, we had better hurry," she said.

She began by lathering up his chest, then methodically working over every inch of his skin, front to back. As she cleaned his back, she reached around to once again grasp his cock; the soap suds providing a bit of lubrication. She stroked him from base to tip, and then repeated the motion. He leaned back, feeling her breasts pressing into this back.

"This part right here seems particular dirty," she said into his ear.

"Mhmm," he replied, just giving in to the sensation of Emily's touch.

She eventually turned him around to face her once again, reversing her grip on his member with her right hand, and cupping his balls with her left. She began rolling his testicles in her hand, massaging, softly, while continuing to work her hand up and down his length. He had never experienced anything like it, and knew that in a few more moments he was going to unleash another orgasm. But he wasn't ready for that just yet. He had missed the opportunity to make her cum before he had to rush off to his test, and he was not going to let another opportunity slip away.

He backed away from her slowly. Reluctantly, she released her grip on him.

"You're too good at that," he said to her, taking a moment to breathe.

"Is that even possible?" she asked.

"In this moment, yes."

"Aww, you recover quickly, though," she said.

"Not that quickly, unfortunately," he said, taking her face in his hands and kissing her softly on her lips.

His lips moved from hers to the corners of her mouth, then her cheeks, and slowly down her neck. The water slid over her skin smoothly, funneling between her breasts. He followed the path of this miniature waterfall, stopping to take each nipple into his mouth, sucking, then nibbling and running his tongue over the tips, feeling them respond immediately. His hands preceded his mouth, slipping over the soft skin of her stomach, and down to her hips. He remembered how she had reacted the previous evening when he had grasped her firmly just above her hip bones. Her response in the shower was no less dramatic: she moaned, tipping her head back, and her hands immediately went to his head, as she roughly ran her fingers through his hair.

Thomas kissed his way over her bellybutton, pushing lower and lower, finally reaching her pussy. With his hands still on her hips, he positioned her body so that her back pressed against the wall of the shower. Slowly he lifted her left leg up over his shoulder, letting its weight settle in. The spray of water hit his side, but away from his face, allowing him to better focus on the area between Emily's legs. As his tongue made contact with her clit, she pulled his face to her tighter, grinding her pussy against his mouth. He flattened his tongue and slid it from bottom to top, pushing between the lips of her pussy, all the way back to her clit.

Thomas' hands had moved to Emily's ass, squeezing and pulling her to him even tighter; then, with purpose, his right hand sought out her pussy. His mouth shifted focus to the area around her clit, while he slowly worked his middle finger deep inside her. As his finger bottomed out, Emily arched her back and began to slowly fuck his finger, while grinding her clit against his wanting mouth.

His rhythm increased in speed, both with his fingers and with his tongue and mouth. Emily's body was giving into the pleasure; she was opening her body to him and to the pleasure. He could feel her pussy pulsing, pulling his finger deeper. Being careful, he eased his ring finger inside her as well. Her moan filled the steamy bathroom, surely carrying beyond its confines.

He was able to feel the moment when his fingers pressed against the most sensitive spot; the way her muscles clenched and how she pushed herself up on the toes of her left foot. Emily's fingers weaved through his hair, grabbing and pulling roughly. This only spurred him on, increasing the speed of his fingers. He pulled back towards himself with his fingers, putting more pressure on the area that seemed to create the most response from her. Her pussy suddenly got very tight, clamping down on his fingers. She was at the edge, ready to tip over and unleash her own orgasm.

Thomas pulled her clit between his teeth, applied a small bit of pressure and flicked the tip repeatedly with his tongue. Coupled with the increased pressure of his fingers, it was enough to give her the push she needed.

Emily took his head in both hands, pulled him to her so tightly that he found it momentarily difficult to breath. Her body shook and quivered, as her orgasm coursed through her. The scream of release that escaped her lips was clearly one of ecstasy, and Heather would have no doubt of what was occurring inside the bathroom now.

As she slowly came down from the high of her orgasm, Thomas slid her leg off his shoulder and stood, pressing his body against hers. His cock was still hard, and had been given ample time to calm down after Emily's thorough cleaning. He pushed it against her stomach, kissing her forehead as he did.

"Ready for round two?" he asked.

"I think I might need a moment," she replied.

"Aww, you recover so quickly though," he said

She chuckled, but showed no movement towards being ready to recover. Thomas felt confident she would soon enough, however, so pressed on. He got his hands under her thighs and lifted her up. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. His cock found her opening easily. Bit by bit, he lowered her body down onto his waiting member. Once she bottomed out, he held himself there, pinning her body against the shower wall. Working the muscles of his cock, it twitched inside her, eliciting small moans from Emily. She buried her face in his shoulder, and eventually bit down. He took this as a sign to push on.

Thomas lifted Emily's body up off his cock while also pulling his hips down and away. Just as the head of was about to fall out, he dropped her body and thrust up with his hips. He had expected a small scream, or yelp. Instead, Emily let out a growl, purely sexual. She pulled her face away from his shoulder and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Fuck me, Thomas," she said.

"Mmm, happily," he replied.

Revived, Emily responded to Thomas' motions; pushing down onto his cock for every thrust up. They fell into a compatible and amazing rhythm, driving each other closer and closer to release. Thomas alternated kissing Emily's mouth, and moaning into her shoulder.

He had some concern that a second orgasm would be difficult for her. But minutes into burying his cock repeatedly in her wet and throbbing pussy he could sense she was close. He was thankful, because the passion of their coupling was ensuring his orgasm was imminent.

"Thomas, I'm going to cum again, oh fuck, yes. Cum with me, please, I need to feel it."

Thomas could only moan in reply as he plunged into her even more fervently. He had never felt a pussy squeeze so tightly on his cock, all but milking the cum straight from his balls. He was only able to last two more thrusts; Emily came after the first, and he came after the second. He thrust himself as deeply as he could inside her, and held it there as he emptied himself.

Even though he had cum that morning, he felt like he had never cum so much as in that moment. It was difficult to tell, with the shower still running, but he was sure he could feel his cum leaking out around his cock, dripping down over his balls.

"Mmm, you filled me right up, didn't you?" Emily asked.

Thomas slumped against her, further pinning her to the wall.

"It would seem so," he replied weakly.

They stood there, Thomas beginning to find it difficult to hold Emily's weight, and Emily completely giving up, allowing him to keep her elevated. Both were exhausted. Both were drained.

Thomas could feel the water start to cool.

"I think we've completely depleted your hot water," he said.

"Yup. Heather is going to be so pissed. I guess you're just going to have to make it up to her later," she replied.

It was difficult for him keep his mind focused, and Emily's comment confused him.

"What do you mean? Why me?" he asked.

"Oh, we still have some things to discuss," she said simply. "Now, carry me to the bedroom so I can have a proper post-fuck sleep."

"Carry you? I am barely standing as is, can't you feel my legs starting to shake?" he asked.

"Sleeping in the bathtub it is then," she said, slumping her head on his shoulder.

THE END