All Comments on 'The College Tutor'

by into_the_void

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome for 1st effort!

Nice build up of sexual tension for a sizable payoff. So clearly this is not her first trip to the rodeo. Does she bang all her male tutees to get her sexual experience? What other male tutees does she have? Does she tutor other subjects? How about any female tutees? It would have been nice to offer a twist ending? Just maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great night, but .....

He failed Friday's exam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My favourite

I loved the buildup even more than the sex. I hope we see lots more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

https://www.literotica.com/s/story-tags

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
They missed dinner

I think etiquette rules are: Dinner, dessert, then sex. They went straight to sex bypassing the other steps. Now they're going to wake up hungry.

It's a hot story, though. Poor guy missed all the hints his tutor gave him, and now he has to make up for lost time. He could have been having pussy all semester, if he'd just have been smart enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinto_the_void@into_the_void
Just a guy with an active imagination who looks to put thoughts to paper now and then. I appreciate any and all feedback, and would appreciate anyone and everyone to take a peek at my stories, and let me know what you think. I'm a bit reserved, some say introverted, but I al...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES