The College Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She produced a deep guttural moan and pushed back against him, driving him even deeper. He took a few moments to savor the feeling of being inside her. Her muscles milked him, tight then loose, again and again. Slowly, he pulled his cock out, until it nearly fell from her, before he plunged himself back in, roughly and deeply. He repeated this motion over and over, faster and faster. He could feel her pussy responding, becoming even tighter and wetter. Her moans grew louder and she pushed herself back onto his cock harder and harder. His grip on her waist was tight, squeezing while pulling her back to him in pace with her thrusts. Sex noises filled the apartment, as they both moaned and grunted with their thrusts. Her pussy had become like a vice on his cock, and he knew he was close, but he was determined to hold out until she came. His balls ached to release but he did his best to hold back his climax. Each thrust drew him closer and closer, and eventually he hit a point of no return.

"Fuck," he growled.

"Fuck," she screamed.

They both came simultaneously. His cum filled her pussy completely, and her pussy milked every last drop from his cock. Slowly his dick softened, and he sat back in near exhaustion. Emily was also clearly exhausted. Her head had fallen back to the bed, though her ass still remained elevated. In a daze he watched his cum begin to slowly drip out of her pussy, onto the comforter and down her leg.

Thomas moved to her side, and gently rolled her to her back, resting her head in the crook of her arm. She was essentially a limp doll at this point, but somehow still conscious.

"That was amazing. Better than I ever thought it could be," she said dreamily.

"Agreed," he replied.

They lay there drifting, nearly sleep, completely content in each other's arms, when from out of nowhere Thomas said, "You still have my Nine Inch Nails shirt."

And with that they both feel into a deep and entirely peaceful sleep.