The College's New Assistant Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

"Ok, that's it!" The guard yelled as he grabbed the fat woman's hand and twisted it behind her back and then turned her to grab the other hand quickly zip-tying them together.

"Sir, Ma'am, Miss," He said addressing the Dean, Miss White and Yumi, "Would you like the press charges?"

Knowing the trouble it could cause, The Dean quickly replied that they wouldn't press charges. The Dean added that he hoped violent people would be kept out of the shopping centre in future. The security guard replied that she would be banned.

"I think we will leave as well, that's enough drama for today. Yumi my dear girl, are you ok?" The Dean said softly. He was truly upset about the violence Yumi had experienced. He never intended for this to happen and he wished he could have slapped the woman back. But he didn't hit woman. Sure, he transformed one into a horny wanton slut, but never would he use violence, even against this angry and violent woman.

"I ok Sir," Yumi said rubbing her face.

"Oh Yumi, I'm so sorry, I feel responsible for this, I shouldn't have removed your top. I just couldn't bear to see an $80 top ruined!" Miss White apologised, "I'll make it up to you my lovely niece." Naturally she went along with the Dean's lie.

"Ok... ahh auntie," Yumi replied.

"If you like, you can slap her back," The husband said to Yumi, "Sorry bad joke... I'm so sorry for my wife's outburst, young lady." The man was not normally this courageous around his wife. She was much bigger and more aggressive than him and would often hit him when she was angry, but she was safely in restraints now.

"Aahh that ok Sir. Not your fault," Yumi replied.

"Wow, you are a really forgiving girl!" The man said, "Once again, so sorry for this!"

"ok, let's go," the guard said to the fat lady and he pushed her along. She was still ranting about Yumi and how she should be let free, she wasn't the dirty, almost nude, whore in a shopping centre full of families. The teenagers all cheered when they saw the woman being marched out of the shopping centre. How dare she lay a finger on such a gorgeous girl who was giving them all a great show they collectively thought. As the Dean lead the Yumi and Miss White out of the food court towards the exit the cheering and whistling continued. Yumi forgot she was still wearing the bib as it flew up and flashed her beautiful tits to the crowd. The cheering increased in intensity at this and Yumi gave the teenagers an awkward smile and held the bib over the front of her big boobs.

"Quickly, we better get out of here before it turns into a riot!" Miss White said. They were followed for a while by teens with their camera phones but eventually stopped following as the trio left the shopping centre and extra security guards intervened. They arrived back at the car and quickly got in and drove away.

"Miss White, can I have top back please?" Yumi asked.

"Ok, but it is a little wet still, the breeze on the way back should dry it though," Miss White said handing her the crop top. Yumi went to put it on over her bib but Miss White scolded her, "Yumi! Take off the bib first, you have yoghurt on it!" Yumi quickly undid the bib and slid the top over her head. She squealed a little at the cold wool touching her skin. Her nipples instantly grew and as she wore the top they poked through the holes. The sun was almost setting as it approached 6pm. Yumi felt the air grow cooler and her nipples poked through her top even more. As they started driving on the highway, however, the top quickly flipped up over her tits.

"Yumi, hold your top down to dry it out. Also, it would be very embarrassing to be pulled over by the same policeman on the way back!" Miss White joked.

"Yes Sister, sorry" Yumi replied. For the next ten minutes she dried her top with the cool wind. Her nipples were feeling very sensitive from the harsh air thrashing against them. She wanted to cover them with her hands but she had to keep holding her top down. She felt a great relief when they pulled into the College car park. They were "home" now. Or at least it would be her home for the next 99 weeks. They got out of the car and walked along the path that lead to the administration building. Upon entering the Dean's office Miss White called to Yumi to have her bath and she told her that she would be getting an extra long and gentle massage today to make up for her shocking treatment by the obese lady at the food court today.

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry she slapped you! I've had a word with the Dean and he has agreed that we will not let anyone touch you like that again," Miss White placated the girl, "Any trips outside of the College will be accompanied by a bodyguard. You don't have to worry about that happening again. Inside the College we will issue strict new rules to all students about their interactions with you. I'll run you a bath now."

Miss White filled the bath tub and when it was full, just as she had done every time she bathed Yumi, she stripped off her clothes too. Miss White undressed Yumi as she insisted she do before each bath. Miss White then unscrewed the exciter charm and placed it on the bathroom counter. She would be free of the device until the morning when Miss White would put it back on for her. Then Miss White gently pulled out the shock egg in her ass with a pop. It felt good to have it out. Yumi slowly got in the bath. She felt the stress of the day melt away from her toes all the way up her body to her neck then her head as she submerged for twenty seconds and reappeared smiling a big, bright and beautiful smile.

"You look just glowing my little one!" Miss White gushed, "I'll never get over how pretty you are sweetheart..."

"Thanks Sister. Too kind! I not so pretty!" Yumi said in typical Japanese false modesty. It was ingrained in Yumi from a young age to be humble. Just like the vast majority of Nihonjin, Japanese people in English.

"No you really are my dear, and so sexy. Now let your big sis get you clean, sweetie!" Miss White said as she soaped up the loofah and began to gently scrub Yumi. She took her time cleaning her body then giving her a long scalp massage as she shampooed and conditioned Yumi's 23 inches of thick black hair. After the bath, Yumi was treated to an extra long three hour full body massage. Yumi felt like she was floating on air as she went to bed and easily slipped into a deep slumber. Miss White gave her a long kiss on the lips goodnight.

"Goodnight beautiful little sister. Sweet dreams," She said turning off the light and leaving the room.

The next morning after her yoga and breakfast Yumi was called into the Dean's office. She was dressed in her new uniform as she approached the Dean, which consisted of a belt and a tiny swimsuit-like garment that left her ass and sides completely exposed.

"Ah very good, dressed and ready for the day!" The Dean praised her, "This morning I'm giving a speech to most of the College. Of course some students won't attend but then they will be missing the exciting news of the event that is to come. Now I'll need you to do a very special job. You will be helping me with my pre-speech jitters. Believe it or not, but I still get a little nervous talking to 500 students. It doesn't sound like much, especially for a College, but it feels like a lot more when everyone is staring at you up on the podium."

"Yes Sir!" She replied, unaware of her task, knowing and delighting in the thought of serving her College and her Dean. Yumi was a little surprised at his uneasiness in giving speeches. She always thought of the Dean as a strong and confident man. It was sweet to see that he was subject to the same insecurities as the rest of us. She was determined to help him in any way she could.

"Miss White will take you to the auditorium shortly where you will be taken to your 'post', as we say in English," The Dean said, not really explaining anything, "The students will arrive about ten minutes later then I'll be there in another five. Ok, now off you go Yumi," The Dean finished signalling Miss White to take her to the auditorium. It was still about 15 minutes before any classes started so there wasn't any students in the College yet. They walked into the empty auditorium after Miss White unlocked a staff only entrance in the back. She was lead from the backstage to the main stage where the curtains were drawn. Looking out past the stage she saw hundreds of seats. The house lights were on and the whole place was quite dimly lit. In the centre of the stage was a podium. It was quite deep and Yumi thought she could see something inside it.

"Ok Yumi, clothes off now!" Miss White said as if she was told she'd won some money.

"Honto? Err sorry sis?" Yumi asked, expressing her disbelief in Japanese.

"Yes Yumi. Don't worry, the students won't see you, you will be hidden, and the doors are locked so no one can come in yet. So get to it!" Miss White said with more urgency this time.

Yumi was confused but she undressed anyway. She knew it was her place to do as she was told she just had no idea what was expected of her yet. She undid the belt and peeled off the tiny stretchy outfit.

"You can leave the sandals on sweetheart," Miss White interjected, "Ok now come with me." Miss White took Yumi's hand and walked her to the podium.

"This is where the Dean will give his monthly news. We have some exciting events coming Yumi. One is a fundraiser and you will be a very important part of it. Now, put your hands behind your back," Miss White ordered the confused, naked 19 year old.

"Ahh.. uhm, ok Sis," Yumi said knowing that she had been out of line to question Miss White before. She had treated her so well last night and Yumi had been like a misbehaving little girl to not do as she was asked straight away.

"Good girl, don't worry sweetheart, you will be fine. You have a big job to do today, and we really want you to try your best. The Dean will be so happy if you can help him give his speech today," Miss White said as she tied a short red rope around her wrists in a two column tie. Yumi could feel her heartbeat increase. She was naked and bound in this big empty auditorium. She could imagine the stares of 500 students on her as she stood with her big jugs pushed out in front of her.

"Ok Yumi, now crouch down and sit in the chair just there," Miss White said as she pointed inside the podium. Yumi now realised there was a small leather chair in there, despite the small size it had a back and headrest with a gap near the base and the back of the chair didn't seem to be attached to the base. She had no idea why there was a chair inside a speaking podium. She innocently thought maybe it was so someone could sit in there and say things to the speaker to help them with questions from the audience? She had another thought as to why it was there, the correct assumption. So she could suck dick. Yumi carefully crouched down and leaned backwards into the chair. Her bottom was only about ten inches off the ground and her knees were up against her big milky tits and the back of the chair was pitched forward considerably. She had about ten inches of space on the outside of each of her knees.

Miss White leaned in over the top of her and fiddled with something behind her, then she grabbed a rope hanging on the inside of the podium next to her right leg, and wrapped it around her thigh softly but firmly three times and tied it off on ring on the inside of the podium from which it was anchored. She did the same to an identical rope on the left side. Yumi tried to lean forward but her arms were fastened to the back of the podium. Her huge breasts were now pushed forward and hanging between her legs.

"There! Perfect!" Miss White said inspecting her captive mixed-race girl, "The Dean will be talking here. He needs something to take his mind of his nerves. So, what we want you to do is practice your cucumber swallowing today sweetheart, but on the Dean's penis. Think you can do that little sis? Be a good girl and help the poor Dean with his nerves Yumi."

"Yes Sis, I do good job!" Yumi replied. She was so shocked that they had escalated her duties this much but her pussy was agitated just being tied up in here. It was so fantastically dirty to be naked and hidden in a podium, waiting to suck on the Dean's penis. The Dean's big cock. She thought it must be big. Yumi couldn't helping daydreaming about it. This was making her more and more aroused thinking about having her mouth used by a hard dick. All these naughty, perverted thoughts were flooding her brain and she loved it.

"Now of course, there is a microphone above you, so you will have to try to be quiet," Miss White explained, "Nobody can see you from the side of the podium, only the Dean will be able to see you. Do a good job Yumi and we will give you a nice reward. Bye bye and be a very good girl this morning!" As Miss White left her bound inside the podium, she turned on her exciter charm to level one. She did this for two reasons; To make it a little tricky for her to be silent; and to get her to link her own pleasure to sucking cock.

"Bye si- Aaaahh!" Yumi jumped at the feeling of the exciter coming alive. She had not felt it since yesterday afternoon. Without hesitation, her body started getting wet. Then she heard the sound of students filing into the auditorium. What if someone came on stage and saw her here? She bit her lower lip to stop from making anymore noise, though it would have been impossible for her to be heard over the loud din of the rowdy students. She had no idea how much time had passed as she was only focused on the whirring device gripping onto her erect clit. The noise of the teenagers seated in the auditorium continued for several minutes then suddenly it died down to about half the volume. Yumi saw the Dean's pants as he came and stood leaning against the podium. Her nose was now touching the fly of the Dean's cotton slacks. She heard two taps on the top of the microphone echo throughout the large space.

"Students, please, quiet down," The Dean began, "We have many things to discuss this morning, and I need your full attention as I'm speaking." The Dean carefully and surreptitiously moved one hand in front of his pants. He could feel Yumi's hot and quick breath against the back of his hand. He had yet to see Yumi tied up in front of his groin, but feeling her breath started filling his dick with blood. Of course he didn't actually have any nerves talking in front of the assembled students, he had been doing this for years. He unzipped his fly and then reached into the front opening of his boxer shorts and fished out his increasingly turgid cock. Yumi was giddy with excitement feeling it brush against her full lips. She licked them quickly to lubricate his entrance. This was it. This would be the first dick she'd ever tasted.

Unable to use her hands, she greedily sucked his member into her hot mouth. She felt the Dean's rod get hard and long filling up her small cavity. She didn't really know what to do as she started swirling her tongue around the cock as best she could. Soon there wasn't much room for her tongue to move so she just opened wide and rested the tip of her tongue behind her bottom teeth.

"STUUUdents," The Dean almost shouted the first part of the word as he tried to focus his attention away from the warm wetness engulfing his erection. He got his feelings under control and continued, "I have had some concerns about the conduct of certain individuals towards Special Assistant Yumi Yama the last few weeks. One girl has already been suspended until further notice." The Dean pressed a button on the top of the podium. All of a sudden Yumi felt her head being pushed forward on the Dean's big cock. The chair was moving! She managed to suppress her surprise and just opened her throat like she had been practicing on the cucumber and the banana yesterday. She felt the firm warm glans descend down her mouth and towards the back of her throat. She shifted her neck slightly to allow it to continue down her throat cutting of her airway. The machine pushing the headrest forward held it there for about two seconds then receded into the podium again.

"Yumi has an important job here and needs to be respected. She is part of our experimental teaching methods that we are pioneering here at Strickfield and she must not be interfered with in any way!" The Dean slapped his hand on the top of the podium which seemed to be for emphasis to his words, but actually it was in response to the feeling of his hard rod being buried deep in Yumi's tight throat. This caused Yumi to suck his cock hard as she inhaled in shock of the noise above her. The Dean continued issuing his warning and outlining the severe punishments that would result from any infractions of his rules.

"OOook!?" The Dean said a little too loudly. The students mumbled out an "ok".

"Good. Then the next item I want to talk about is litter in the cafeteria..." The Dean carried on. The mechanical headrest was pushing Yumi back and forth quite slowly in five second round trips. She was pushed so close to the Dean that his cock went deep into her throat stopping her breathing for two seconds out of every five, so she had gotten into a rhythm with her breathing. She loved the feeling of being filled up. Her body and her breathing was being controlled by an eight inch rock hard cock pistoning into her throat. And in the background she could hear the booming voice of the man attached to the stiff dick giving orders to the students. It was so arousing to be this man's personal fuck-toy, hiding in a podium completely helpless and used as he pleased.

"So be sure to clean UP after yourself!" The Dean continued emphasising "up" as Yumi took him deep in her throat, "Ahem, excuse me students I'm a little unwell this morning. I have slight fever and a cold," He covered for his outburst. Yumi's pussy was dripping now, the buzzing of the exciter charm was keeping her on edge and having a cock ramming into her throat only made it more intense. The Dean turned a dial on the top of the podium which sped up the headrest movements to two seconds per rotation. Yumi could taste the salty pre-cum oozing out of the Dean's cock, she didn't mind the taste actually, it was almost "umami", the name given to the fifth basic taste by the Japanese. It translated to "pleasant savoury taste". Spit was dribbling out of her mouth and running down her chest between her large tits, soon it would mix with her own juices below.

She had been sucking his cock for a good ten minutes now and wondered what it would be like when he came. Maybe that little bit of pre-cum was all he would produce, she had never actually seen a cum shot before so she wasn't sure. All the porn she had seen so far was lesbian.

"Next item on the agenda is College medicals. Free check-ups will be given this month to ANYone who wants one,," The Dean coughed to mask the shortness in his breath, "Excuse me." Yumi was happy to hear that he was at least slightly excitable as she sucked harder on his rigid member. The Dean again sped up the machine to one seconds revolutions. Yumi had to breath quickly in between every few insertions but she was very doing well. The Dean was becoming flushed, but none of the students could possibly think that Yumi was underneath him giving a vigorous blow job and as such accepted his explanation of a cold. Yumi longed to touch herself. She had begun moaning quietly in appreciation of her predicament. The Dean was loving the vibration on his cock and suddenly thrust himself forward slightly, not enough for anyone to notice, except Yumi of course, who was in the middle of taking his penis in her mouth. Now it was pushed deep down her throat and she felt his pubic hair on her little nose. She gagged a little at the intrusion but managed to calm herself and regain her composure.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers