All Comments on 'The Collision'

by CAP811

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow! This guy can actually write!

Granted, I've not read every one of the tens of thousands of pieces on this site; maybe only 2 or 3% of them. But that's still a really large number. This is the one and only submission I've read so far that made me say: "Wow! this guy can actually write!" I wish he'd run a writing seminar on this site and try to teach the rest of us something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm impressed

To be honest, I logged onto literotica this time to look for something to get off to. But then I started reading this, and I couldn't stop... Interesting story, and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Written Prose

This is well written prose. I loved the descriptive style of writing. I loved the absolute reality of the characters, and the underlying theme of love at first sight. There was a well planned sequence of story frames spiced with conflict.

This is true erotica, not the pornographic style favoured by so many contributors to this site. Did anyone notice there were no vital statistics in the first (or any) paragraphs? I found it very titillating. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cool

this is my first time reading this category and I liked it. It was funny and everything at the same time. It could do with a bit more description of the thunderous sex scene but good.

2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanover 15 years ago
Fantabulous

Your story is lovely, exciting, and an absolutely fantastic read. When is your first writing class? Can I sit on the front row?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best stories I've ever read!!!

Awesome story telling, it goes far for just one page. Well done!

LadyArielleLadyArielleover 12 years ago
Amazing writing!

You commented a while back on a couple of my stories, and I'm ashamed that it took me so long to read anything of yours. Amazing writing, great storytelling! You're as good as some of my favorite authors, and I read a LOT. Thanks for sharing such a great talent! I'm looking forward to reading everything you've got here :0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Punchy writing.

Strong work.

IshuiIshuiabout 6 years ago

Oh, how I wish there were ten stars . . . Your story would have them!!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THAT CAR CRASH KNOCKED LOOSE

and opened up hidden and repressed feelings for both, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cool...

Cool,,,Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welp!

...THAT escalated quickly, didn't it? And yet, somehow, I believe it! Hell of a story!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Yin and Yang

Very well written story that is funny and unexpected. Loved the names they were calling each other pretty much from the beginning to the end. The poor cop, had me laughing, surly not what he was expecting either.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Unless you’re just being funny, this could go under romantic. Because it’s quite romantic. Extrapolating car crash into po’d people into the kiss of a lifetime into sex of a lifetime into tacit agreement to marry is romantic as hell, maybe more. Grande cinco. Sporting goods.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous