All Comments on 'The Colonel's Wife'

by Rob_Royale

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Wonderful, very sexy storey, and a surprise twist at the end. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

stevie1965stevie196511 months ago

A great story and an enjoyable twist. Thank you!

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4611 months ago

Well worth its length. Thanks!

mikeyjb51mikeyjb5111 months ago

Great tale, and with that ending a great lead in to Chapter 2.

Rainyday493Rainyday49311 months ago

Brilliant ending! No disrespect to the rest, which was pretty hot 🔥

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar11 months ago

I thought this was exceptionally well done. 5* from me.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper698911 months ago

Seems like there is a story in your future called. "The Colonel's Girlfriend". Enjoyed the read.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

The way these things should work

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Well, the story had the potential to simply lead to standard cheating/cuck type situations. I'm so glad it didn't. You wrote it with a delicate hand that tip-toed into various situations that could have spelt disaster for the type of "sharing" relationships they experienced.

Many thanks for an enjoyable read with a nicely crafted finish. My deviant, dirty mind had them indulging in "swapping foursomes" but you delivered a much more realistic finish... with a nice twist at the end. Thanks again. Cheers.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

I didn’t care for the story, but there is no doubt that you can write. You need an actual loving wife somewhere in the story.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

I saw the ending with Henry & Colleen coming shortly after the two couples met in the restaurant, but I don't think it really took anything away from this 5-star story, nor did the 2 or 3 minor typos.

This was very well done, and a thoroughly enjoyable read.

TechumsahTechumsah11 months ago

Not my typically cup of tea but well written, and unlike most of the open marriage stories I read they came to the realization they did not need it. Well written. Great story.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle6611 months ago

Finally, a well-deserved, without reservation FIVE!

This is a true Loving Wives story, with not a bitch, revenge, hate-fueled disturbed husband, nor even a cuckold wimp in any part of it!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm happy they found their way... all of them. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very well done! My first marriage was an open one, and it lasted only four years because I was getting laid regularly and my husband wasn't. I loved the variety, but I realized it was a failed strategy for the long term.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic story. Entirely cliché-free! Loved the ending...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice handling of a sensitive topic. Could have easily made a hash of it. TC Ireland

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

While the subject matter of open marriages isn't to my tastes, this one was an exception .... and exceptional. What a great story, and the sex scenes were great. But there was some emotional connection to it all that made it a great story with an ending that brought even the most sexually liberated couple(s) back to monogamy.

And I also have to say ..... there are tons of guys like me who turn into a slobbering mess in the presence of a beautiful woman in heels and think heels need to be worn by said women in virtually every sex act ever. But I refuse to refer to it as a fetish. The problem is that stories (and porn) about heel fetishism go wayyyyyy toooo far..... I don't want to cum in a woman's shoe.... I don't want to be trampled .... I don't want ballet heels ...... I sure don't want to wear them. I just want to see them on a beautiful pair legs and feet.....(OK, OK, f she's up for a little playful teasing with the heels, that is cool). This story invoked the awesome imagery that guys like me eat up....KUDOS.

WetheNorthWetheNorth11 months ago

The story ended just as it should

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Diana is a little over forty years old! She's still fertile! Why is there no mention of contraception? I am infuriated by such a superficial approach, inattentive to details and disregard for such important, fundamental moments that can change the course of the narrative. For example, the author forgot to mention the prevention of fertilization and Diana, about the author's connivance, without thinking about it, got pregnant. Unknown - from her husband or from Henry? What then? That's how, by an oversight of the author, the life and relationships between the characters, therefore, the whole general plot of this story could radically change. It's a good thing that didn't happen. But next time, please be more careful. Ignoring this kind of thing can lead to the fact that your adored and once obedient characters can get out of control, live their own lives and mock your powerlessness to change anything in their now completely unpredictable fate. Believe me, it hurts, it really hurts...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

H-m-m.. Well, I actually guessed that this would result in a love affair between Greg and Colleen. But I assumed everything a little differently. I thought that they would meet (perhaps without the knowledge and participation of an elderly married couple and probably not even knowing that they know each other in absentia through their lovers), fall in love with each other and get married. But after the wedding, the "mature", upon learning this news, will be happy and wish that their now mutual, extramarital fun continued as if nothing had happened, but the "youth" will categorically refuse to open their marriage for the sake of lustful libertines. Because of this, a confrontation will occur, maybe even with a subsequent quarrel between the elderly spouses, since it turns out that Diana fell in love with Henry, and Jack with Colin. But I don't see the point in fantasizing further, since the author built the plot differently...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It took an awfully long time to reach an obvious conclusion. Lot of stroke stuff, great if that's your thing, but not really very much story. I like stories.

Robinhod

djripdjrip11 months ago

Very nice! What a tease about the earlier lover who I suppose got too attached, so curious!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked this a whole lot more than I thought I would. Thanks KS

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme6011 months ago

Great story, very imaginative without the typical traps associated. Written with a prowess and skill rarely seen on these pages. I enjoyed the surprise of the coinciding dinner reservations and the twist at the end. Well done.

jkthekatjkthekat10 months ago

You certainly hit all the right spots- very arousing and complete! 6*

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Wow….what a turn of events…who would of thought?

Nice ending..everybody happy.

Thanks for this

dmallorddmallord8 months ago

I enjoyed this, though it was a bit long. I could have done with less sex; ironically, it seemed somewhat repetitious. Still a good read. The build-up of the new couple concept could have taken up the gap and stoked those emotional ties together rather than a chance encounter at the grocery store and seemingly a quick hook-up. Watch out for that 'wolfishly' term. It seemed repetitive. I want you to know you did an excellent job holding my attention. 5* to help with that hum you need [mentioned in the forum.]

bogg99bogg997 months ago

Loved it totally. Sound plot as lots of relationships have been destroyed by service deployments over the years.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21107 months ago

This is the first Rob_Royale story that I’ve read. I’m glad I found his work. I will certainly read more. I like the style and imagery. This story is high quality erotica. I loved it.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

Wow, this story went through the gamut of scenarios. This was a big undertaking to write, and you did an amazing job of it. Loved how it started. Great premise that grabbed my interest immediately. I wish there had been more about the actual work, but only because I like to woodwork as a hobby. Haha.

Awesome though. I enjoyed it.

JBird11JBird114 months ago

Great job really enjoyed it.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonabout 1 month ago

I wish we could've gotten the scenes with Jack and Diane, or one with Jack and Colleen. Could we get a story where Jack and Colleen met? Or a time where they decide they will revisit each other's partners for one day?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob_Royale@Rob_Royale
4/17/24 - Two new stories submitted today! A short fantasy story and a blackmailed cheating stepmom story. About me. I'm a happily married monogamous man. A hard-working, blue-collar professional, and a veteran. I'm into seductive stories about older women. I'm told I write ...