The Come Back

Story Info
Hot mom and daughters
15.5k words
4.42
21.2k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers

"Oh my god! Sade Maye, what have you gotten into now," Rob picked up the pill bottle from the nightstand.

It was just after noon on a Saturday, and Sade was high laid out on the bed with one boob out of the tube top and the crotch of her thong pushed to one side of her vagina.

She was upset because she wanted to hang out at the lake and he had to work. Rob figured that she called someone to bring her the drug of her choice in exchange for her pleasures. He would have surely known if she had made the purchase with their cash.

Rob slipped a finger deep into her vagina and was satisfied that there were no male sperm trails. He never held her to be innocent. She was sleeping with four guys that she had told him about when they met, and he married her anyway.

"Com'on fuck me Rob. I'm so horny," Sade moaned.

He felt she needed to suffer some kind of repercussions though. His first thought was to fuck her asshole so that it would be sore when she recovered. Noise outside distracted him. He left her as she was, closing the door behind him.

"Hey bud! Whacha doin?" Rob called out.

"I'm returning Darbie's bike," Andy walked up to the porch pushing the two wheeler. "She left it down at our house."

"How come you didn't go to the fair with everyone else?"

"Too many screaming girls."

Rob laughed. He had an Epiphany. Andy had a thing for Sade, having been caught spying on her several times while she undressed and showered. "Come on, you can hangout with me," he ushered the young man inside.

"Aunt Sade home," Andy asked.

"Yeah, but she's high right now," Rob chuckled. "Tell me about all the hot chicks you are bagging at your high school."

"None right now," Andy sounded almost sad about that.

Rob got the bottle of whiskey he had hidden in a pot under the sink. Sade didn't put too much effort into cooking, so it was usually the safest place to hide things. He poured them both a couple of straight shots.

"I bet some of those cheerleaders are hotter than even Sade," Rob mused coaxing Andy to keep up with his drinking.

"No way! None of them come close to Aunt Sade!" Andy exclaimed.

Rob read his admiration for his Aunt. He poured them another shot. "Here's to Sexy Sade," he toasted with Andy then knocked the strong alcohol back. "Have you seen this?" Rob sent a nude photo of Sade to Andy's phone showing her posing in front of a wide opened door.

"Oh oh oh snark!" Andy snorted. His eyes were wide and his smile stretched from ear to ear.

"I bet you'd fuck the shit out of her if you got the chance, wouldn't you?" Rob mused.

Andy chuckled.

"Suck on them juicy titties," Rob taunted. "You want to fuck her, don't you? Everybody that has ever seen her wants to fuck her. When I first saw her, all I could think about was fucking her."

"Yup," Andy chuckled.

"Do you like her ass or her tits the best?" Rob asked the horny eighteen year old.

"Her boobs," he chuckled and snorted.

"Oh shit! I forgot to do something. Come help me," Rob jumped up with urgency.

Andy was right behind Rob rushing into Sade's bedroom. His heart got caught in his throat. The star of so many of his wet dreams lay before him.

"Don't just stand there. Help me get her clothes off. If she wakes up with marks on her skin from clothes twisted up on her, she's going to be pissed, and I'm sure you've seen her pissed before," Rob insisted.

Andy stammered but moved next to the bed beside Rob.

"I'm going to turn her and you pull her thong off, okay?" Rob demanded.

Andy's eyes were glued on Sade's smoothly shaved pussy. He could hardly believe that he was so close to her naked pussy. He had to adjust his hard cock in his cutoff shorts.

"You like my pussy, don't you Andy?" Sade chuckled.

"Go ahead and take that top off while I get a sponge to wipe her skin off with," Rob stepped into the bathroom. He watched Andy in the reflection from the bathroom mirror. Just as he suspected. Andy took the opportunity to grope Sade's tits. Rob lingered in the bathroom watching Andy reach for Sade's exposed cunt and then began fingering her. Rob nearly choked seeing Andy smell his finger. "Here. Wipe her armpits, under her boobs and the insides of her thighs."

"Andy, don't tell anyone, okay?" Sade arched her back.

Andy was clearly drunk which was one part of Rob's plan. He didn't need any coaching, groping and feeling her up. He only needed to take the next step.

"Spread her legs apart more so that she can get cooler," Rob commanded.

After spreading Sade's legs wider, Andy hovered over her completely exposed pussy.

"Lick it," Sade chuckled.

"Go ahead and lick it. She's not going to mind at all," Rob confirmed.

Sade was giving in completely to her impulses. This was exactly what Rob had warned her about. When she took those strong drugs anyone could do anything they wanted to her and she wouldn't know a thing.

Andy licked and sucked at Sade's pussy. What he lacked in experience, he made up in eagerness. Rob went and made himself another drink. He started picking up things around the house that made the place look unkempt. Sade wasn't much of a housekeeper either. He went back and found Andy still licking and sucking at Sade's cunt.

"Dude, take off your clothes and fuck her. Your Aunt loves dick more than anything. Eating her pussy and not fucking her. It's just a tease and she would really hate that," Rob berated the young man.

"Fuck my pussy Andy," Sade chuckled.

Andy didn't have the biggest cock in the world, but it was better than average around seven inches and with above average girth. Added to that, it curled upward. He pushed his tool inside of Sade and began humping like a rabbit, causing her to flop around like a rag doll.

Rob almost laughed. He took a few photos then went back to straightening up the house. He had done what he had set out to do. He would definitely tell Sade that he came home and found her fucking her nephew, and he had the proof. He would not hint about her doing drugs again, because she had swore to him that she wasn't doing the stuff anymore.

Lola's bedroom was not a total mess but she usually left her thongs right where she stepped out of them, either in the bathroom or her bedroom. She was Sade's mini-me no matter how she tried not to be. She dyed her blonde hair purple and wore bright green contacts. No one cared. She was a twenty year old with natural triple D-cups with thirty-eight inch hips. She wore oversized clothing at the community college, but at home she worked on her figure constantly. Rob touched very few things in her bedroom and went on to Darbie's room.

Darbie was two years younger than Lola with tits bigger than both Lola and Sade. She played softball which kept her thighs and ass tight. She was more affectionate with Rob which resulted in an extra twenty dollar bill here and there. Darbie usually wore volleyball shorts that inferred that she was amazing in bed. Rob gathered up her practice uniforms and took them to the washroom.

Andy was huffing and sweating and thrusting his cock as fast and hard as he could in Sade who began to stir. She moaned and tossed her head from one side to the other, but was still far from regaining full conscientiousness. Andy was fucking as if it would be the last piece of pussy he would ever have in his life.

"You are doing good. She's going to be very proud of you," Rob encouraged. "Don't you hear her moaning with pleasure? That's proof that she's enjoying it." He gave the young man a pat on the shoulder and left to figure out dinner.

He mixed up some berries and nuts for Sade. Undoubtedly she will be making a mess when she starts to come back from her bender. He prepped some options for when the girls returned. He knew that it was going to take a few weeks before Sade was back to her wonderful self again, but Rob wasn't going to let her off the hook so easily this time. "Hey bud," he went back to the bedroom with Andy and Sade. "Turn her over and stick it in her from behind so that way you can rest and grind on that juicy ass at the same time."

Time seemed to have slowed to a halt. Rob could hear both Andy and Sade moaning from the living where he sat. He guessed that Andy intended to take his last breath inside of Sade. Before he knew it, he had drifted off. He woke to the sound of Sade crying out. He jumped from the sofa and rushed into the bedroom. Andy was trying to force his cock into her asshole.

"Take it easy bub," Rob said. He took a bottle of lube from the nightstand. "This is anal lube. Put a few drops of this on your dick and on her butthole and you'll slide right in."

Andy nodded and did what he was told the best he could. His thick cock slid right up Sade's anal passage with little resistance. Sade moaned but it wasn't from pain. Sade could come from a cock in her pussy or her asshole.

Rob went and stretched out on the sofa allowing the teenager to fill his fantasies and get his jollies. He didn't go back in until everything got quiet. Andy had cum and was trying his best to clean up the mess he had made. Rob let him struggle with it by himself. He felt Andy was a little on the slow side, but there was no way he was going to coddle him. The mess got bigger until Andy figured it all out. He got Sade bathed and on clean sheets.

"You leaving?" Rob asked.

"I have some chores to do before mama-dem gets back," Andy stumbled a bit getting out the door.

Rob chuckled as made his way down the drive. He wasn't even upset with Sade anymore. He started to realize that his goals and ambitions have faded. He didn't even own a piece of his own artwork. Nor did he know if his art supplies were still any good. Sade started off as his muse and now his entire life is about her. If he smoked, he surely would fire one up.

Sade started to wake, unable to articulate what she wanted. She struggled to sit up in bed. Rob had studied her every move since they had met. He found her cigarettes and put one between her lips and set fire to it. She exhaled the thick smoke then moved around in place as if she was trying to get somewhere. Rob sat at the foot of the bed watching over her. The cigarette burned and he caught the ashes in an ashtray before it could fall on her or the bed sheets.

Rob had never been so happy to see Darbi and Lola. He went out on the front porch to greet them. Their Aunt had dropped them off at the curve and took off.

"That was so amazing!" Darbie wrapped her arms around Rob's neck and pressed her body into his as they had become accustomed.

"Oh yeah! What ride did you like the best?" Rob returned the same energy.

"The tornado! It was crazy! Lola's boobs popped out!" Darbie teased.

Lola rolled her eyes. "How do you know that I didn't do it on purpose," she licked her tongue out at her sister.

"Did you have enough money?" Rob asked.

"Yeah. I got you a t-shirt too," Darbie dropped her bag. She took out a monogram t-shirt with the slogan, titties and beer - that's why I'm here.

They laughed.

"What did you get?" Rob asked.

"Just some stuff," Lola indicated that she wasn't interested in sharing.

"Girls, by the way. Someone brought your mom some of that stuff while I was at work," Rob told them.

Lola stormed into the house and went straight to her mom's bedroom. She snarled seeing her mother spread out on the bed naked. "Fuck this! I'm out!" she stormed off to her bedroom and slammed the door shut.

"Is she going to be okay?" Darbie leaned over checking on her mother's condition.

"Yeah. She will recover like she always does," Rob replied. "I gave her a sponge bath so she won't get all hot and sweaty."

"Do you know who it was that brought her that stuff?" Darbie asked.

"No. The only person that was here when I got her was Andy. He said he had some chores to do before his mama got home, so he left," Rob said.

"Did he see her like that?" she asked.

"Yeah, they were in here talking and stuff when I got here. I didn't butt-in on what they were talking about. The place was a mess, so I started cleaning up. Andy left before I was finished and she was passed out," Rob said.

"I don't know why you put up with her," Darbie shook her head.

"Because I need her for my artwork and she makes me look good when she's clean," Rob nudged her and smiled. "She'll be fine, but I don't have a girl on my arm for the shows."

Darbie raised an eyebrow as if she knew what he was going to ask.

"Would you like to take her place and make eight hundred dollars a week to play my arm candy? Sade gets five to six hundred dollars for photoshoots sometimes. That's how she got that new car," Rob said.

"She said that she won it," Darbie pouted.

"She doesn't want anyone knowing what kind of modeling she does," Rob replied.

"What's the big deal? Even girls at my school model," Darbie said.

"Nude."

"So. She's always naked anyway," Darbie said.

"You would have to act like we are really together," Rob said.

"I'd give you lap dances for eight hundred dollars a week," Darbie chuckled.

"You're going to be cool with kissing me and stuff in front of old people?" Rob asked innocently. He shut the bedroom door as went to the kitchen. "You'd also have to dress like your mom when we go out."

"Like that?" Darbie pointed at Lola.

Lola had on a fluorescent pink tube bodycon dress that was so thin that her tits and vagina showed through the material. The hem showed the bottoms of her asscheeks in the back. She had her fluffy animal backpack and high top sneakers.

"I'm staying over at Ashley's," Lola stormed out.

"Are you cool with that? I'd give you extra if you make me look good," Rob asked. Rob got out the whiskey and put it over ice and coke for Darbie.

"What does mama do?"

"She let men flirt with her and we makeout where potential clients can spy on us. That's how we get them interested in commissioning my artwork. Here lately, I haven't been too busy chasing after her to do any showings," he said.

Darbie knocked back the whiskey. "No coke."

"What do you think?" Rob poured her a full glass.

"It's not like I'm a virgin," Darbie laughed.

"What?" Rob acted surprised. "Who? When?"

Darbie laughed. "Mom said that if you want something bad enough, you got to put out," she chuckled. "Honor roll last year was tied between me and Kathy Baker. I discussed it with my English teacher and he gave me enough points so that she wasn't even close. I gave myself an edge, but I haven't done it with any boys though. They ruin girls' reputations by bragging about it."

Rob was impressed. "So you can take your mom's place with me?" he asked.

"Lola thinks we're doing it anyway," Darbie laughed. She toasted her whiskey with him.

"You're going to need a ring on your finger," Rob said, leading her back to the bedroom where Sade was sleeping. He pulled a locked briefcase from the closet and retrieved a small box. He ushered her back to the kitchen. "I bought this set before I met your mama. She has never seen it. Since you'll be playing my wifey, you are going to have to look like it." He looked deep into her hazel green eyes which were much different than Sade's and Lola's.

Darbie followed his eyes and then his lips as he kissed her. She melted into his arms, feeling his tongue and then his hands on her asscheeks. His strong hands squeezed her buns, and his hardon pressed against her belly. She was ready. She had thought of him taking her many times, but thought she would never get the chance.

Rob slid his hands up the back of Darbie's top and unfastened her bra. Her tits were even bigger than Sade's. He was a leg man, but he really loved the look of Sade's, Lola's and Darbie's tits. He had seen them all naked many times, but never in a weird way. He could only hope that this idea he had would work out with Darbie.

Darbie blinked and she was completely naked. She giggled when her bare naked ass hit the counter.

"I'm going to need you naked a lot, just like your mama," Rob said, filling their glasses with whiskey. "And I can't suck on your toes if your feet are dirty."

"My feet are clean. I wash them after every practice...see," she playfully lifted one of her feet to his face.

"Yum!" He put her toes in his mouth.

"Aaaah!" she laughed.

Rob cupped her high lifted melons. He massaged them then sucked on one of the erect nipples then the other. He took out his phone and took photos of her sitting on the counter. He put his phone away and kissed her again. "Let's go check on Sade," he picked her up and sat her gently down on her bare feet.

"Mama! Mama!" Darbie shook Sade.

Sade moaned and turned over on her stomach. Darbie pulled the sheet up over her mother's naked body. She didn't judge her mother, and she rarely got into tiffs with her.

"Your mom has some lingerie that she has never worn before that I bought," Rob dug through the dresser drawers. "Just in case someone pops up unexpectedly."

"I don't mind being naked," Darbie went to the kitchen to make herself another whiskey. She used to think that she might be lesbian because she loved her body, especially her boobs. She was always comparing her boobs to womens, because her boobs were way bigger than girls her age. She took the bottle of whiskey and her glass and sat on the sofa.

"I like you naked," Rob joined her with his glass.

Darbie giggled, spreading her legs on the sofa, purposely giving him a good look at her young shaved pussy. She licked her moisture from her fingers and batted her eyes at Rob.

"Geez!" he leaned between her young shapely thighs and began licking and sucking at her cunt.

"I like whiskey," she giggled, running her fingers through his hair. "Mmmmmm." She sipped her drink and leaned back enjoying the greedy mouth between her thighs.

It definitely wasn't a virgin pussy Rob was eating, but he couldn't tell it from the way Darbie behaved. He couldn't remember a single time that she had been in trouble. She didn't even get into tussles with her sister. She usually had a smile on her face. Her puffy slit was as wet as Sade's. He was able to easily slide two fingers in the juicy pussy. He teased her asshole, liking the reaction he got from her then put his attention back on her clit.

"I think I can get used to this," Darbie chuckled.

Rob raised his head after ten minutes. He wiped his mouth and got his glass.

"You like, huh?" Darbie giggled.

"Yes ma'am," Rob chuckled. He took a quick shot then poured a drink. "Do you like girls?"

"Like, dating girls?"

"Like, making out with girls."

"Yup," Darbie giggled.

"Anyone in particular?" he asked.

"No. Sometimes some of us play around in the shower after practice," Darbie said.

"Damn! You got me hard as hell!" he opened his jeans, adjusted his hard cock then zipped back up. He noticed Darbie's attention on his bulge.

Darbie giggled. "I wanna see."

Rob opened his jeans and pulled out his hard cock. He was better than eight inches and thick. "Have you seen one bigger?" He immediately wanted to take that back.

"Uhm, Mr. Hobs, my English teacher. Coach Bailey. Mr. Williams. Ariel's dad, Mr. Turner....uhm, Curtis Gaines and uhm, Mr. Derek," she thought hard.

"You fucked all those guys?"

"No! Curtis is only in the eleventh grade. I don't mess with boys," she exclaimed. She reached over and began stroking his cock slowly allowing her big boobs to dangle.

"Uggh! That feels good," Rob moaned, leaning back on the sofa with his drink. He made up his mind that he was going to take her to the Eros Art Gala and spend the night with her in a nice hotel.

Darbie scooted closer and took the circumcised head in her mouth. She teased the head with her tongue as she twisted her hand up and down the shaft. She didn't rush. The guys she had given head to, liked it slow.

"You better be careful before you end up with cum in your mouth," Rob moaned.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers