The Come Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darbie laughed, raising her head but kept stroking his cock. "I'm pretending to be your wife, aren't I?"

"My wife doesn't suck dick that good."

Darbie laughed out loud.

"I didn't mean for you to stop. I was just warning you how good it felt," he said.

"Don't worry. I swallow," she laughed.

Rob leaned back allowing her to continue. It didn't take long after that. He had been watching Andy fuck Sade for hours and now Darbie was butt-naked sucking his cock. He was more than ready. "Ugh! Shit!" he grunted.

Darbie swallowed quickly, squeezing every drop from his cock without wasting a drop. "There," she giggled.

"You got skills," Rob chuckled.

"It's Lola," Darbie saw her sister through the window coming up the drive. She jumped over the back of the sofa and fell. She laughed, picking herself up and ran to her bedroom.

Rob calmly stuffed his deflating cock back in his jeans and refilled his glass.

"Where's Darbie?" Lola stormed into the house. She didn't wait for an answer going back to Darbie's bedroom.

"Hey. Rob will give you money if you ask him, right?" Lola asked as she entered her sister's bedroom.

"I don't know. Why?" Darbie chuckled.

"Y'all are screwing, aren't you?" Lola huffed.

"That's what you say. I never said that," Darbie found a midriff top that covered most of her big boobs to go with the shorts she slipped on.

"He's always giving you money and hugging all over you," Lola reasoned.

"Uhm, he's our step dad. He pays all the bills and stuff, and he gives mama money to buy us clothes. He hugs me all the time because I hug him for being so nice to us, and he doesn't have too. He doesn't have any kids," Darbie defended Rob more in that outburst than she had for anyone before.

Lola stepped back, but then continued. "I need about fifty bucks. Ashley's dad is taking us to a concert tomorrow, but I need to buy my own ticket," Lola said.

"Then do what mama do?" Darbie replied.

"What? Get fucked up and pass out?" Lola huffed.

"No. Pull up that dress and pop out those boobs. Sometimes, you have to put out to get what you want," Darbie yanked Lola's dress up around her waist and pulled it down causing her sister's boobs to fall out.

"Stop it! Freak!" Lola fixed her tiny little dress back.

"I'm just saying. He is a man, and he has no other reason to do anything for you because you are never nice to him. Besides, he thinks you're hot," Darbie laughed leaving her bedroom.

Lola kicked her high top sneakers into her bedroom and followed her sister. The thought of acting anything like her mother made her want to puck.

"Hey. What would you girls like for dinner? Steak and broccoli, low cabs and delicious, or chicken stir fry which is also low in carbs and high in protein," Rob asked cheerfully.

"Chicken stir fry!" Darbie cheered.

"How about you Lola? Steak or stir fry?" he smiled at the rebellious teen.

"Stir fry, I guess," Lola taking a stool next to Darbie.

"My tops are getting smaller," Darbie pouted, pulling on her crop top.

"It's your big melons that keep going," Lola said.

"Yours are melons," Darbie gave Lola's dress a little tug causing the bouncing boobs to pop out. Darbie laughed hysterically.

"Darbie!" Lola exclaimed, pulling her dress back up.

"What happened with your boobs popping out at the fair?" Rob asked.

"It was so hilarious!" Darbie laughed. "We were on the tornado ride and it started down. Everyone threw up their arms and her boobs popped out, and then we got splashed with water right there where they took the pictures and put it up on the big screens all over the park. Oh my gaud! It was so funny. Everyone was cheering for her."

Lola rolled her eyes.

"Even kids were staring at her boobs," Darbie laughed.

"What bra size do y'all wear? I was going to order Sade some new sets and I realized that I don't know y'all current sizes," Rob got a glass for Lola and poured a couple of shots for them.

"I'm thirty-six G," Darbie giggled, lifting her crop top and shaking her big tits.

"I'm a thirty-six triple D," Lola said reluctantly.

"Oh, same size as Sade," Rob replied.

Lola rolled her eyes.

"My thongs are large. Lola doesn't wear panties," Darbie teased.

"Geez Darbie!" Lola nudged her sister.

Rob finished the stir fry and plated them on the counter for the girls. His hardon had returned thanks to Darbie's antics. "I thought you were going to stay over at Ashley's?"

"I uhm..."

"Lola's hair is really cute, isn't it?" Darbie interrupted.

"Yeah. It looks really good in the sunlight and your contacts match it perfectly," Rob replied. "Sade said that she was going to color her hair like yours."

"Oh gawd. Somebody shoot me," Lola rolled her eyes.

"You have a really hot look," Rob added.

"My sis is sexy," Darbie giggled.

Lola paid attention to the food in front of her. She hated to admit that she was hungry and the stir fry was delicious.

Rob put more on their plates and the rest on his.

"Is there anything you can't do?" Darbie giggled. "You cook, clean up after us, pay all the bills and work all the time."

"I don't work all the time," Rob chuckled. "I am going to spend more time creating art in the adult industry tho."

"That porn stuff?" Lola said.

"It's beautiful art," Darbie chimed in.

"Some people see it as porn, but people commission me to make their fantasies come to life, but I do help create porn movies also," Rob explained.

"How much would someone pay for a pic of Lola's titties?" Darbie chuckled.

"Just by themselves, probably nothing," Rob replied. "But say if there was a mouth on her nipples then probably a quick few hundred bucks depending on who it is. Creating a piece of art for someone you could make hundreds, easily."

Lola raised her head. "How long would that take?"

"Well first a buyer has to desire to have you, then they send a commission request of their idea. I send them a picture of what I think they want. Once they agree then we negotiate a price. They send a deposit. When I'm done they send the rest," Rob said.

Lola looked confused.

"If you model for me. I will pay you according to what you would have to do," Rob said. "Models start at a hundred dollars if they don't have any experience and for instance Sade has made over three thousand dollars in a four hour sitting."

"Wow!" Darbie exclaimed and nudged Lola. "A few hundred bucks Lola."

"You want to model for me?" Rob asked his oldest stepdaughter.

"Ashley's dad is taking them to a concert but she needs money. That's why she's back," Darbie explained.

"You're going to need more drinks," Rob filled Lola's glass. He went about cleaning up the dishes and kitchen.

Darbie nudged Lola again.

"Why don't you do it?" Lola said.

"I don't need money. You do," Darbie replied. "It's not like everybody hasn't seen you naked before."

Lola drank the glass of liquor then poured herself another one. "What would I have to do?"

"Huh?" Rob was putting away the dishes he had just washed.

"What would I have to do to model for you?" Lola asked.

"Well first we would have to find someone that would want something of you. Your mama is well known in the erotic art world," Rob said. "The other thing is that you need to be sure because flakes lose clients for wasting people's time."

"She'll do whatever," Darbie put her arm around her sister.

"Okay. I'll give it a shot, but no promises," Rob said. He knew exactly who to call, being that Lola was young and he could add that she was Sade's daughter to lend to her credibility.

Darbie playfully pulled Lola's dress down again freeing the big beautiful tits, but Lola didn't react. She allowed her tits to hang out.

"Rob! Hey bud! How's it hanging," the voice came over Rob's phone speaker.

"Long and hard," Rob joked.

"I bet. How is that sexy wife of yours? As a matter of fact I've been meaning to call you," the caller said. "Remember the video you did for me for the Platinum club opening?"

"Of Sade and I? Yeah," Rob replied.

"I like another one, but a half hour long," the caller said.

"Jon, Sade is taking a sabbatical right now but I do have a new super hot model ready to cut her teeth," Rob replied.

"I was really hoping for Sade. Everyone that sees the wall prints of her just go crazy," Jon said.

"Hold on. Let me send you a headshot," Rob motioned Lola out on the front porch with her smooth young tits still hanging out. He took a photo which included the big beautiful boobs and sent it to Jon.

"Holy shit Rob! Are those real!? She looks young," Jon said.

"Here's the best part. She's Sade's daughter," Rob said.

There was rumbling as if the phone had been dropped on Jon's end. "Say what?"

"Yep, she's Sade's oldest daughter," Rob said.

"Dude! You are a god!" Jon exclaimed.

"Of course, given the sensitive nature of things. The value is much higher," Rob said.

"Of course. Of course," Jon chuckled. "Doggie-style, missionary, cowgirl and cream pie."

"That will be five scenes with the portrait intro," Rob said.

"Better make it six. Back door," Jon chuckled.

"You got it," Rob said.

"How fast can you get it to me?" Jon asked.

"Sunrise tomorrow, that's the other caveat. This is the only time that she will be available," Rob said.

"Okay, I'm sending you a money transfer of thirty-six hundred and you'll get the balance once I get the finished video," Jon said. "You are one crazy son-of-a-bitch!"

Both Lola and Darbie gasped. Darbie was more excited.

A notification popped up on Rob's phone. "I got it," he said.

"This is going to be epic!" Jon laughed then hung up the phone.

"I'm sending the money to your account," Rob said to Lola. The last thing he needed was for Lola to backout especially after getting nearly double the pay that her mother commanded.

Darbie screamed seeing the notification for three thousand and six hundred dollars hitting her sister's banking account.

"Okay, let's start with hair and makeup," Rob said heading to his bedroom.

"Darbie!" Sade called out. "Darbie!"

Darbie quickly went to her mother's bedside. "I'm here mama."

"Take care of my baby Darbie," Sade reached out hugging Darbie tight. "Take care of my baby. She hates me, but she's my only baby Darbie. Promise me that you'll take care of my little Lola."

"I will mama. I promise," Darbie pulled the sheets back over her mother's shoulders.

"Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl," Sade sang as she drifted back off to sleep.

Darbie looked over her shoulder seeing Lola standing there. She gave Lola a smile before Lola walked away without a word.

"Use this makeup," Rob handed Lola a kit. "We'll shoot this in the living room. Your hair is perfect. Just brush it out."

"Rob? Am I really a bitch?" Lola asked.

"Honey, you are who you are. If people don't like it they can just go fuck themselves," Rob gave her a cheerful smile. He did everything that he could to mask just how nervous he was. Had it been Darbie he would be on top of the world. Lola was exactly like her mama. All of the oxygen left the room when she walked in.

Lola was really good at doing makeup. Darbie helped as best she could, but mostly handed Lola the things she asked for.

"I can't believe I'm about to have sex with our mother's husband," Lola said.

"Don't look at it that way. Just do what he tells you to do and collect all of that badass money," Darbie chuckled.

Lola felt guilty for putting all the responsibility of her mother on Darbie. She was her younger sister and acted more like her mother sometimes than Sade did.

"Freakin' seven thousand dollars!" Darbie cheered.

Lola couldn't hold back her smile.

"Think about all the guys you gave your stuff to? You'd be rich!" Darbie mused.

Lola laughed even though it was a jab at the number of guys she had dated.

"Own this shit!" Darbie encouraged her sister.

Rob began videotaping Lola looking directly into the camera, smiling and moving about. He then set the camera up to show him and Lola coming face to face, and then kissing. They started making out and then Rob went down on her. She in turn went down on him. He fucked her as if they where wild animal in the positions he was asked to. In the end, he stroked his big thick cock until he was cumming on her face and tits.

"That was so cool!" Darbie who had been assisting with the scene gave support to her sister.

Rob showered then worked on editing the video.

"Oh my gawd! Lola! You got over three thousand dollars for just letting Rob smash you!" Darbie exclaimed.

Lola couldn't keep herself from smiling.

"Would you do it again?" Darbie asked.

"Fuch yeah!" Lola laughed. They rolled around in Lola's bedroom. "You really haven't had sex with him?"

"Nope," Darbie said. "He likes being appreciated for what he does for us."

"Mom sleeps around on him and everything," Lola said.

"So. She is all fucked up right now and he is still looking out for her," Darbie said. "Thirty-six hundred dollars. I would have sucked his dick a lot longer than you did."

Lola laughed.

"Did you like his dick?"

"I came like three times," Lola giggled.

"Are you going to fuck him again?" Darbie asked.

"If he wants me to," Lola laughed. "That is so much money."

"What time are you going back to Ashley's?" Darbie asked.

"I'm not going. Fuck that concert. Maybe Rob can find something else to do," Lola finished freshening her makeup. She pushed Darbie down at her dressing table and started doing her makeup. "You should ask him to let you model too."

"Naw. All I have is big boobs," Darbie chuckled.

"Darbie! You are really pretty. Grown ass men want to hook up with you. You are prettier than most everyone around, and you are way more comfortable being naked than I am," Lola said.

Darbie wasn't used to getting compliments from her sister. She liked the makeup that Lola put on her face. "I don't know. He hasn't asked me to model and he hasn't even tried to have sex with me," she said.

"It's probably because you are into sports and stuff. He probably thinks that you are not into girly shit," Lola brushed Darbie's long hair. "It's your turn."

"His dick does look good, do it?" Darbie laughed. She did like the way she looked in the mirror. "I'm going to check on mama."

Lola followed without a word.

"Mama!" Darbie rushed in and began untangling their mother from the sheets.

Lola took the sheet completely off the bed. "She's just going to get twisted back up in it. Just let her be Darbie."

"She looks hot," Darbie said, brushing Sade's hair back with her fingers.

"I'll get a rag," Lola said, clearly annoyed.

"Mama, Lola and I are going to have sex with Rob, okay?" Darbie said.

"Okay baby. He likes butt," Sade moaned.

Lola shook her head. "She has no idea what you are talking about."

"Well, at least I told her," Darbie said.

"She doesn't care," Lola said, wiping the bottoms of their mother's feet. "The only thing she has cared about is us getting pregnant."

"That's an important thing," Darbie moved, allowing her sister to wipe down the rest of their mother's body. She removed her top and her shorts. "We definitely should show Rob more appreciation."

Rob looked up from his computer screen seeing the young sexy and naked sisters. "You want to model too Darbie?"

"Yup and whatever else you want us to do," Darbie winked.

"What about your concert Lola?" Rob asked.

"I'm not going. This is so much better," Lola said.

"Okay. This is going to take a little time to render," Rob chuckled while getting up from his desk. "Because y'all are young we can't make an online portfolio, but we can put y'all out on the private snaps. It's where artists put their more explicit work."

"Okay," Lola agreed.

"We'll make some clips and I'll call people," Rob said. "Lola, can you get some towels?"

Lola nodded and went right away.

"Hey, I transferred ten thousand dollars in your bank account," Rob whispered to Darbie.

Darbie smiled brightly but contained her excitement. She gave his crotch a squeeze before Lola returned.

"How about we do you both together out back on the picnic table?" Rob suggested.

"Okay," Darbie bounced away behind Lola.

Rob began with the sisters on top of the picnic table, side by side with their legs spread. He kissed them both passionately and massaged their big tits before going down on them. He had them to suck his cock together, and then switched between the two, fucking them in different positions.

"Darbie, go down on Lola," Rob instructed.

"Huh?" Lola raised her eyes.

"Okay," Darbie giggled. Darbie tossed Lola's legs up.

"Darbie wait!" Lola wasn't prepared to have her sister going down on her.

Rob used that in order to take his time fucking Darbie from behind. She rolled her curvy hips back on him as he slowly stroked her young pussy. It changed his plans, but it was turning out better than he had conceived.

"Oh gawd! Darbie!" Lola cried out. She could not contain her orgasm.

Darbie didn't let up. She figured that it was Rob's plan so that he could fuck her longer. She had several bigger cocks, but Rob's was meaningful. This wasn't quick, in the backseat of a car, or in a broom closet.

Rob's cock felt as if it couldn't get any harder. He started thrusting his cock harder and faster. He looked over Darbie's shoulder and saw that she was fisting her sister which excited him even more.

"Mmmmm! I'm cumming again!" Darbie moaned.

Rob wanted to fuck Darbie the rest of the day, but he needed to make some contacts and he wanted to fuck Lola again. He imagined fucking Sade and her daughters together.

"Oh my gawd!" Lola finally got loose from Darbie. "I knew you wanted to fuck me Darbie." Lola laughed, getting up from the table and running in the house.

"Mmmmmm! This is the best!" Darbie thrust her juicy asscheeks back against Rob.

"Totally the best! But we have some other stuff to do," he continued for ten more minutes before sliding his hard wet cock out of Darbie's sweet young pussy.

"Oh my gawd Darbie. You're going to turn me into a freak like you," Lola chuckled, stepping out of the shower.

"You like that, huh?" Darbie laughed.

"Yeah. You got me diggin on my own sister," Lola mused. "I noticed Rob diggin on you too. That dick is so good."

"Definitely," Darbie giggled.

"I hope that he finds something else, because I want some more money," Lola chuckled. "I never thought I'd be wanting to have sex with Rob. I didn't think he even liked me."

"It's been all you," Darbie said. "Everybody loves you Lola. You just have to give them a chance."

"I'm such a bitch."

"I don't think that's what Rob is thinking," Darbie stepped into the shower.

"Anything yet?" Lola asked, going into Rob's office.

"Sure do," Rob smiled brightly. "Come sit on my lap. Let me show you something." He slid his chair back, stroking his hard cock.

Lola smiled and eased down on the big hard cock.

"Check this out," Rob played the video he had created.

Lola gasped at the beauty of the film she starred in. It played in slow motion, her dancing in circles. She had no idea that the video would turn out like that. She rolled her hips watching herself having sex for the very first time. She looked like a movie star instead of a porn star. "Mmmmm!" she rolled her hips more purposefully. "Uaaaaah!" she cried out her orgasm.

Darbie giggled watching her sister cum on their stepfather's cock. "Can I have a turn?"

"The video turned out so good," Lola eased off the hard cock laced with her juices. "Start it over for her."

Darbie slid down on the rock hard cock and moved her hips with Rob's rhythm. She was ecstatic at how well the video was and the music made it seem like a love story. It didn't take her long to cum on Rob's cock. Her pussy was already throbbing from fucking him outside.