All Comments on 'The Comedienne'

by Maria_McGeorge

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 4 years ago

AHHHHHHHHHH! So glad to have been a part of this and it's up and we worked on it for so long and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 4 years ago

I really liked it. It was like Mrs Maisel, but so much sexier and more erotic. Loved the prelude to the sex and the eventual threesome was hot as hell. Would love to see more of Maggie and Claire and especially more of her stand-up gigs. 5 stars.

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfabout 4 years ago
Intense, sexual, and well crafted.

I found this little tale because of AwkwardMD, and it was certainly worth the read. You two both have great skills with words. But also in bringing these characters to life. Making this extreme fantasy seem vivid and real. I'd almost say beautiful but the product is so raw and sexual that I'm not sure it fits.

It was a roller coaster of emotions throughout, with great dialogue, and some streamy build up. The main event though was intense. I will admit to getting a little concerned that this was getting very deep into non-consensual territory, but you guys rode that line like a razor. It was hot, it was intense, and I'm not quite sure I've read anything quite like it.

The ending too was well done. It was a good capper to get back to the character. Almost like aftercare. I'd like to see more of the relationship between those two. Because there were some strong hints that... there's more than friendship there.

Well done, This has been a Hell of a read, and I've slapped the 5 stars on it.

Maria_McGeorgeMaria_McGeorgeabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

@awkwardMD, thank you so much for all your help on this. I am forever in your debt. I only hope one day that my talent comes close to yours.

@LaRascasse, thank you so much for your reply. I haven’t seen Mrs Maisel yet, I’m going to have to check it out! Really glad you liked it, it will be good to work on a sequel.

We sweated a lot on the stand-up scenes, more of that? Okay, no pressure then.

@sinfulwolf thank you so much for your in-depth comment. I’m really glad that you enjoyed it. I’m glad that you liked our raw approached, I was worried some of it might be too much!

We have to thank our Betareaders for the aftercare scene, we spent over a week agonising on the right approach for that.

Thank you once again, I hope you’ll enjoy the future adventures of Maggie & Claire.

theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 4 years ago

What a story! I loved every page every word. Would love more of the same....please???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Written And Great

Great fucking story. Whoops. Not a great story about fucking, I mean a great fucking story. Well, it's also a great story about fucking.

You are a very good writer. Are you a pro? You write like you are one. I'll roll with that. Could be published in a longer format.

I've noticed you like ass-to-mouth in your stories. A favorite fantasy? A favorite act in real life? Or just the filthiest, most taboo act you believe imaginable?

Very good work.

tapiolatapiolaalmost 4 years ago
A rare gem

Loved the story - please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You hockey puck!

You had me at the Don and Frank story, which I had heard many times. Saw the man at the old Sahara Tahoe way back in the day. Great story, loved every bit of it. (Anon because I can’t remember my screen name)

Maria_McGeorgeMaria_McGeorgealmost 4 years agoAuthor
What do you want, a cookie?

YAY!

I was hoping someone would get this.

Though obviously for legal reasons I don't know what you are talking about!

DreaMajorDreaMajoralmost 4 years ago
Oops— Five stars!

This site won’t let me correct hitting the wrong spot by mistake. This story is at least the equal of the best on this site.

MerliniMerliniabout 3 years ago

Maria you are the mystress (my mistress) of anal. As a Dominant man I’ve been peeling the deepest most repressed desires of women to own the pleasure of their squeaky clean little rosebuds for decades... and no one writes story of an unfolding anal slut like you. I can only hope that your spit & polished rosebud gets exactly the sort of treatment that your beautiful mind dishes out to your delicious heroines. Standing operation and multiple loads to you!

SirKevinSirKevinabout 3 years ago

Phenomenal. You managed to write the slow slide into complete submission from a sub point of view. Thank you for letting us know at the end that they did, in fact, have a safe word. Consent is key.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think it was awesome i dont know how you would follow it up but if you do ill read the ending was great and i didnt see it coming thanks MARIA

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

That was intense and hot! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I read here. A strong five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was so damn hot. I would love to read more about Maggie and Claire. I almost had an orgasm in my pants just from reading it. Definitely soaked my underwear with precum

DreaMajorDreaMajoralmost 2 years ago

Superb! Like an x-rated Mrs. Maisel.

So, yes, more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria_McGeorge@Maria_McGeorge
Now on Twitter, give me a follow. Going to try and post updates and behind the scenes info. @Mcgeorgemaria