The Comedienne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sshhhh," she whispered, tenderly stroking sweaty hair away from my face.

"Oh god!" I bucked and twisted, shifting my hands behind my back. I really wanted to hold her hand, but they were trapped in my own cuffs.

"Shhhh," Claire said again, as James buried himself into me. Pain was all there was; pure pain to start, no pleasure. Just the sensations that come with an enormous cock being pressed firmly into a very tight little asshole. I could never have taken the pain without Claire right there. It would have driven me insane.

"I've never seen you so vulnerable," she said softly.

I stared up at her, my eyes locked with hers, I didn't know what to think or feel as my nervous system went into complete overload. I can only imagine that my face was a mask of confusion, desperation, and panic.

"I could say anything to you and you'd have no come back. I could tell you how beautiful you are, or how smart you are. How I love your humor, your laugh... your smile." She was right; all my defenses were down. I just had to sit with her words rolling around in my ears. Her compliments were almost as painful as the cock forcing its way into my guts. "You're the only person I can ever be myself around," she whispered, but I barely heard her.

"Is... is he in all the way yet?" I whined, through tightly-gritted teeth.

"If only you could admit how sexy you are," Claire mused. She kissed my cheek, and then my lips. "Your huge fucking soft tits, that huge fucking ass of yours. Even your tummy. God, you are such a sexy fucking bitch."

I tried to look down my body at James, but I couldn't see past my own tits.

Claire smirked and glanced down, and then her smirk turned into a full-on grin.

"Probably about a quarter of the way in," Claire said in a whisper.

"A quarter," I whined, looking up at James. He was so dark and handsome. It couldn't have been easy pressing himself in me. His expression was a mixture of pleasure, lust, and concentration, just as he'd been when he was playing the piano. He was somewhere else, in a state of pure sensation.

"Claire," I said in a quiet voice, completely exposed to her. "Claire I can't, I can't do this! It's too much! He's too big! It's not... it's not like I thought!"

"Maggie," she moaned, "you're so close." Then she kissed me, and her tongue slithered through. When she spoke again, her lips brushed across mine. "Let that huge cock slide into your massive fat ass, Maggie. You are so beautiful like this. So vulnerable, so weak and needy, this is" —she took a deep breath— "So intoxicating."

I felt tears streaking across my cheek, and I shook my head. "It... it hurts so much!" I gasped, but the pain stole any power that my voice might have had. "I'm too little, fuck."

"Your face is so beautiful," she said lost in her thoughts, before blinking. Then, with a different look in her eyes she added, "You can take him!" Her eyes were wide with anticipation. "Come on, Maggie! I'm here! let me see the real you, the side you've been hiding! The side you are so desperate to show."

James paused his invasion for a moment, and I felt Claire nod insistently. When he resumed he did so with renewed vigor, eliciting a fresh gasp from my tormented body. I'd never been so vulnerable before, physically or mentally. The torture that I was voluntarily submitting to was putting me into a place I had avoided my entire adult life. I had never wanted my innermost being to be exposed like this.

It was now, and it was starting to feel good.

I think the source of the pleasure was the helplessness combined with the sense of safety Claire was offering. It wasn't the pain. It must have been in spite of the pain that I was so turned on.

That didn't stop the pain from building. Every time I thought I could handle it, he'd push deeper and I'd feel something rearrange, or stretch, or pop or some other alien sensation deep inside me that felt wrong.

As he went deeper, my begging and pleading to Claire became gibberish; more noise than words.

"There," Claire suddenly said. "Done."

She moved aside and James, who was face was a mask of control, was looking down between our bodies. He was so close. There could be no doubt, he was wearing me. I was conquered, tame, and fully impaled on him. In that moment I fully belonged to him. A complete fucking stranger owned me intimately in mind and body than anybody ever had; even those I'd loved.

"Well fucking done, Mags" Claire placed another long, hot kiss on my lips. Then she moved around, and left my head to hang back down over the edge of the piano.

With Claire gone, it was just he and I. I felt like I was up on a tightrope, like the French guy who walked between the twin towers. One move either way could send me toppling. I couldn't be sure if that would be into a pit of pleasure or pain, but I knew both options would be an immoral hell.

"Pull back," Claire said softly, "I wanna see."

I felt her hands on my legs, and maybe a kiss on my buttock. I couldn't be sure if that was real, or just my imagination. And then James did as he was asked.

It was a strange feeling, a new feeling, like my body didn't want James to leave but more. It felt like my ass wanted to remain attached to James more than it wanted to be attached to me.

"Oh fuck!" Claire's voice was saying. "Oh Maggie, holy fuck! Fuck, this is so hot. Look at her ass coming out with you."

I could just make it out over the sound of my heart pounding in my ears.

"Fuck, so much of him in you, and fuck, Maggie, you dirty little bitch! What a mess! Holy fuck, you are ruined!" I felt her reach for the hem of my dress just as James plopped out of me, and she wiped it against my anus.

I felt a tongue... very far inside of me. Alarmingly so. Claire's deep moan from between my legs let me know that it was hers. It felt like an electric shock. I was so raw, and so much more sensitive, the feelings perhaps a hundred times stronger than before I was ruined, and it felt goddamn amazing.

Then the tongue was gone, and I missed it. I wished that I could see what Claire was doing.

"Can you even feel my fingers?" Claire asked.

I had no idea what she was talking about, which made the answer a no, but I also hadn't yet regained the power of speech.

"Maggie, I have two fingers inside your ass and they aren't touching anything!" Claire gave a low moan, an animal sound, and then she pressed her tongue once more against my asshole.

I was just about to react, or say something, or move, or do anything, when I felt James' cock touch my lips. I smelled it too. My nose wrinkled. Claire's words echoed in my head. Maggie, you dirty little bitch! What a mess!

I opened my eyes, trying to look, but all I could see were James' balls. That smell was still there. I thought about twisting my head away. I thought about keeping my mouth closed. I didn't. His beautiful length was now flecked with filth from my bowels. He'd been so pure and magnificent before, and I had tainted him. I didn't know why he'd left it like that. How could he bear to be so ruined. I felt guilty and ashamed, as if I'd failed some sort of basic test.

I was on such a roller coaster of emotions that all these conflicting feelings swept through me before being replaced by another. All of them flew by too fast to do much more than twist my stomach into knots.

To my eternal shame, I opened my mouth and in slid James, filth, and all. The sensation was overwhelming. It wasn't about what I was actually doing so much as it was about the idea of what I was doing. Truth be told, I couldn't taste much of anything. Maybe slightly salty, maybe something acidic, but after the throatfucking my tastebuds were all over the place.

I thought this was going as low as I could go. There could be nothing lower than this. I willingly sucked that cock into my mouth. I willingly wrapped my tongue around its filthy length, I started reluctantly slow and within moments I was sucking with more enthusiasm than I ever had sucked anything before.

It was all so much. I wanted to be able to concentrate on what Claire was doing to my anus, or on the pleasure of sucking James' filthy cock clean. I wanted to be able to think about what would happen next, to maybe get excited or plan what I should do.

They didn't give me a choice. They were working together to subject me to a barrage of extreme experiences one after another. A rolling avalanche building and building, giving me no chance to resist. Slowly getting more and more extreme the moment I showed I was okay with something.

Before I realized it Claire was somehow astride my chest, both of us now on top of the piano. As soon as she was in place James pulled out of my mouth. As James stepped back I could see that Claire had shed her jeans, and was in just her top and jacket. Damn, she looked good.

My eyes fell to her pussy, and I was transfixed. I'd never considered there might be such a thing as a perfect pussy but right there, in front of me and just out of reach, was a perfect one. Her lips were full and symmetrical. I wanted to be out of those cuffs so badly, and nevermind the fact that my wrists were starting to get sore. I wanted to touch her. There was no sign that a hair had ever grown there, or anywhere near them. Her lips were parted just slightly, just enough to show a hint of the pink folds within. Her pussy looked... pristine. I wondered if mine had ever looked that good. Before children? Before sex? I doubted it. .

"Push her further onto the piano," Claire orded.

James obediently did as she asked. Claire lifted herself slightly, with the sleek black surface of the piano allowing me to slide until I was right under her with my head now on the edge.

"My turn," she said with a satisfied smile. Her pussy was right in front of my eyes, but I was in the wrong position to do anything about it. If she wanted me to lick her this was all wrong. Maybe her idea was to torture me. I was about to try and adjust my position when James slid his cock, still coated in my saliva into her waiting pussy. Cleary he'd known the plan without Claire having to explain it. These two were so in-sync.

Claire's pussy swallowed him easily. It was mesmerizing to watch, like seeing two parts of a puzzle snapping into place after a lifetime apart. James thrust in hard and fast, going as deep as he could. The sound of her wetness merged with the sounds of their kissing and it was as hot as hell.

Then Claire lowered herself. Slowly. At first I didn't know what was happening, but I felt her twist and rotate her hips just slightly and it clicked what she wanted. I obliged. Another first for me. I pressed my tongue up and tasted my best friend's asshole. I never thought I'd rim anyone. It had never occurred to me that it would be fun, or something I'd enjoy.

"Mmmmmffffff," I moaned. It seemed deafening as my world was so small, reduced to a prison formed by Claire and her lover.

My lapping tongue was tentative at first, Claire was clean, because of course she was her. I was obviously overthinking this, because I was me. Also, because I was me, I was agonizing on whether I was doing it right? Was I too hard, or too soft?

As James started to fuck Claire my tongue and I tried to outdo him. I felt competitive, like I wanted to be the part that Claire enjoyed the most. I made my tongue as hard as I could and pressed firmly against her ass, and it felt like I succeeded in getting at least part way inside her.

Claire stayed suspended over me, keeping herself within tongue range while being fucked and yet keeping her weight completely off my face. I found myself in awe of her incredible core strength.

James began fucking her faster, doing a magnificant job. Claire lifted herself upwards, too high for my tongue to reach. I tried to stretch my neck but it hurt. With nothing to concentrate on I realized that I was rubbing my thighs together, subconsciously trying to get some sort of satisfaction or pleasure from my neglected pussy. I was certain that if either of them touched me, I would dissolve into a puddle of orgasm.

Then, in a feat of strength I thought only men in porn films were capable off, James scooped Claire off me completely while he was still fully inside her. I watched slack-jawed as he held her until her legs wrapped around him, and then he put her down on the piano next to me.

"Fuuuuck," I whispered. I couldn't take my eyes off his forearms. The small muscles strained and writhed under his tanned skin.

Claire and James were staring intently into each others eyes, and then with as much fervor as if James had just returned from kicking the Nazis back to Berlin, they began kissing again. The sights and sounds were incredible. I wished once more that I could bring myself some relief. I yearned to touch myself, and even resorted to looking around for something I might be able to grind against to relieve myself just a little.

I was in a trance as I watched them; a live porn show, though I'd never seen porn that looked or sounded as good. I wished that at some point in my life I'd looked as good as Claire looked right then. Dammit, she looked so perfect. So toned, so alive. It was as if this was the only thing that she'd been made for. A pro athlete at the top of her game.

"Are... are you close?" Claire gasped, breathlessly, kissing James' cheek at the same time as she spoke.

"GMMMFFFFFNNNNN," James said, as he slammed into Claire. Claire slammed herself right back onto him, giving as good as she got.

"Not in me! In Maggie! Fill up her big fat ass with cum!" she gasped.

James nodded and I wanted to say that I didn't need my ass filled with cum, and maybe something about it not being that fat when suddenly Claire was kissing me again. I had no idea how she'd gotten off him so quickly. Maybe time had stood still for me. Claire's passionate kisses stole all my protests. With her kissing me like that, I'd agree to anything.

The cuffs were now pissing me off. I wanted to touch Claire, then myself, and then try to aim James into my pussy and not my ass. It's amazing how many things you want to do with your hands when you don't have use of them anymore.

Shivers of pain shot through my body the moment that James touched his tip against my ass. My body shifted away instinctively.

"Mmmmnnnnnnnn," I said into the kiss and Claire pulled away ever so slightly to look at me. She held my head in both of hands, gently soothing me. I looked up, as wide eyed as I could manage, silently begging her to take mercy on me. My mind was a mess. I didn't want to let her down. I wanted to experience James in me again and I wanted to cum. I loved the filthy idea of more anal sex, but at the same time the idea of that stinging pain and being ruined again terrified me.

Claire looked me in the eyes, calculating. Then her expression softened. She kissed me briefly and then slid off. I tried to prop myself up, but she grabbed the closest tit and pushed me back down. I twisted my back so that I could see down. Claire was now kneeling between James and I, and her hand was on his cock.

I felt him push inside me and I gasped.

It stung worse than if a whole nest of wasps had attacked my asshole in one angry swarm. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, tensing up for him to push deeper. But he didn't. He stayed still.

The stinging subsided and I could feel his cock moving, but only slightly. I opened my eyes and looked down, and Claire was running her hand up and down his length jerking him off. His cock head was just inside me.

It looked fucking amazing. Her arm was a blur, pumping him. At the same time Claire's spare hand slid up my inner thighs.

"Now," she said, to herself, her eyes lost deep in my pussy. "If I can get you to cum at the same time..."

I gasped, stopped looking, and put my head back on the piano. "Fuck," I hissed, and bit my lip.

I forgot about James and the stinging in my anus. All I could focus on was Claire's hand. I tried to lift my hips, trying to get closer to the hand. I was so desperate, for her to touch me and bring me a release, that I would have said or done anything

Her skillful finger traced just long enough down my inner thighs to arouse me. I almost shouted out to hurry up, that I'd been teased long enough and the teasing was torture. I said nothing.

Claire's hand was steady and firm and once she got close enough to feel how wet I was, she went straight for my clit.

"Oh fuuuuck" I hissed, as she pressed hard and held her hand there.

Claire didn't mess around. She really knew how to satisfy, more so than any man I'd ever been with. Her touch was what she must have wanted if our roles were reversed. In one of the most selfish realizations of my life, I wouldn't have reversed those roles for anything, but that was beside the point.

My fire was building and building as her finger moved slowly in small firm circles, never straying from my sensitive core. I arched my back and twisted this way and that trying to increase my pleasure, and unintentially fucking myself on James' cock.

I hissed again, through clenched teeth, as I neared the final crescendo; the crash of cymbals that would bring my curtain down. Her hand started to vibrate, the touch less controlled than before, and I found myself arching my back up off the piano. Fuck, it felt good. I was so close.

James was still only just in my asshole. Just his beautiful wide tip nestled inside my rings. Claire was still pumping him while she'd been touching me. He was going to cum inside me. I moaned, thinking of what that would look like, what it would feel like; his massive, throbbing cock pumping hot semen into me.

That was the thought that pushed me over the edge; the realization that I was nothing more than a cum repository. It was sordid, shocking, and totally humiliating. His cum wasn't the result of lovemaking, or lust for me, or even fucking. Nothing I was doing was causing this, I was totally passive, just a fucking hole. I was worth nothing. His cum was being put into my anus by my best friend jerking him off into me. I started to shake and buck. I gave in to the voices I'd kept at bay for years, the ones that said I was fat, and worthless, and didn't deserve anything, and in that moment the orgasm became devastating.

"Now," I heard Claire hiss, "go for it,"

He did. Enthusiastically.

My eyes bulged out of their sockets, but there was no stopping what Claire had started. James suddenly tried to push as deep as he could go at the same time my body contracted. I was too tight, and the sudden shaft of pain sent me spiralling deeper into my orgasm. But then, between contractions, I relaxed, And James sunk a little deeper into me and that was where he stayed.

The pain was suppressed by the tidal waves of pleasure, perhaps even becoming pleasure. This was an incredible orgasm. It ripped through me, destroying everything in its path like Vesuvius destroying Pompeii.

I thought I was spent, done, but when I felt his cock spasm inside me, that sent off a fresh surging orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck!!" I cried out through gritted teeth as my body thrashed.

The final wave departed my body, leaving me a breathless, quivering, boneless shell of my former self. I just lay there in a form of fuck heaven, or perhaps hell. Maybe both. Panting and trying to remember who I was. I wondered if it was possible that an orgasm could be strong enough to wipe someone's mind. Part of me hoped that it would because that would be easier than looking James and Claire in the eye after this.

James pulled himself from my ass and the empty feeling seemed to wake me up.

"Fuck, James! That was incredible. Good boy," Claire said playfully, I felt her finger move along side my inner thigh, directly over where I could feel the cum dribbling.

1...345678