The Comedienne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we done? Can I go now, Doc?" I asked, trying to lighten the awkwardness I felt.

"Oh my," Claire said, in a voice that sounded more like a purr than anything that ought to come out of another human. "No, no, no, not at all." All of a sudden I imagined her in black vinyl gloves rapping on the top of my head like some sort of psychotic catwoman. "I'm sure James has a lot more left in him, don't you?"

I gave James a look of disbelief. He looked momentarily unsure, but when Claire stroked her hand down his chest he sprang to life a little.

"Excellent," Claire said, "I'm going to fix this," she said gesturing around her face with a vast wave of her hands. "Maggie, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get James here ready to go again by the time I get back."

"And how am I going to do that? I have no hands, remember?" I twisted and waved my cuffed hands as if in proof.

"Well I'm not undoing them. You'd just run away."

"Sometimes I wish you'd self destruct in ten seconds," I quipped.

James looked lost, and who could blame him.

"Ironic coming from you." Claire teased, "little miss self-destruct." She was already halfway to one of the bedroom doors holding her purse.

"Bitch," I said, just as the door clicked efficiently closed.

James was standing there, looking over me and lost in thought.

"Oh and James?" came Claire's voice, from the reopened bathroom door, "Don't get any funny ideas. Maggie might be cuffed but she could still kick both of our asses if she wanted to. Even with your fancy trainer. You'll have to trust me on this, I've seen the dash cam footage. She's a real"—Claire trailed off in thought—"Who was it you said? Chuck Lee?"

"Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee. You have to pick one!" I shouted back.

"Which one was in that Chinese film you showed me set in Hong Kong with the cars going down the hill?"

"Neither. That was Jackie Chan."

Claire waved her hand and closed the door again.

"Are you okay?" I asked James, somehow more concerned for him despite the fact my ass was sore and full of his cum. It felt, at that moment, like we were both prisoners to Claire's higher game plan.

"You are beautiful," he said sounding distant.

"You're just saying that," I said, cursing myself for not being able simply accept someone saying something nice to me.

"Your tits are fucking huge," he said breathily.

"Does that make me beautiful?" I asked.

"To me."

"Okay..." I said, not quite expecting that answer. "Feel free to help yourself. I can't exactly stop you."

"Is that what you'd like?" he asked

"Is any of this about what I'd like?"

"...I thought we were playing out your fantasies?"

"We are playing out Claire's version of a specific selection of my fantasies," I corrected, "that I'm sure she'd promised never to tell anyone else."

James moved around the piano. He suddenly looked really naked, and hot. "So... just to be clear," he said, as he reached for my breasts, "they are your fantasies. God, these are fucking incredible."

"You should have seen them before kids. Smaller, perhaps, but a lot higher."

"Do you ever take a compliment?"

"Is that what you call what you left in my ass?"

"What?" he asked, both hands and his eyes now caressing my chest.

"A compliment?"

"What?" he said, looking even more confused as he lowered his head to my chest.

"You've ruined it now."

"Huh?" he asked just as his mouth engulfed my hard nipple.

"I was trying to make a joke, that..."

His hand strayed from my chest and down my stomach, slowly and in no hurry, enjoying the journey. Finally, his index finger slid between the top of my folds and found my clit.

"Oh forget it." I moaned, and my brain dissolved.

In pure lust, and with a newly discovered natural instinct towards self-destruction and the perverse, I twisted my arms beneath me and to the side to reach out, and found his cock. He wasn't hard yet, but he was getting there. That was impressive. His cum was still hot inside me and here he was swelling back up.

James' touches felt so good, his hand between my legs and his lips and tongue lapping and sucking on each nipple in turn. And the noises he was making, worshiping at my breasts?

"Fuuuuck," I breathed, letting his efforts carry me away.

I moved my hand up and down on his length, trying to prompt him to full hardness. He was swelling slowly, but he wasn't completely there despite how sexy he thought my boobs and I were.

I twisted my head and flipped over onto my other side. He needed no guidance from me. I simply opened my mouth, and in he went. I couldn't help moaning. His semi-erect shaft felt so smooth, and it was easy to forget that this had just been used as a weapon and forced, hard, into my asshole.

One of the few things I had done before was suck a guy hard. I was confident I knew what I was doing and it usually didn't take very long. After fully taking him in my mouth, my husband would have started to swell so much that after around thirty seconds I would no longer be able to contain him without gagging, but something was off here. It was taking longer than it should.

He was responding, but slowly. My mind invented excuses for him. It was understandable seeing as the poor guy had been drinking, then thrust into the middle of an intense threesome after which he'd only just shot his load deep into an asshole.

My asshole, I had to remind myself. Just thinking about that sent a perverse thrill through my body. It was hard to believe this was actually happening to me. A fantasy I never dreamed in a million years would come true.

All of a sudden, blood surged into James' cock. His hand stopped moving on my clit, and his tongue vanished from my breast. Within moments he had quickly swelled up and filled my mouth, and I felt pleased with myself. I was the sex bomb that Claire wanted me to be.

"Hello boys," came Claire's voice. It was closer than I expected. I looked up, and James was staring in her direction, and I was filled with the nasty feeling that Claire had caused James' sudden arousal.

"Very impressive," Claire said looking down at the cock that I could now barely contain in my mouth.

Claire looked incredible, partially wrapped in one of the hotels' pure white robes which she'd made no attempt to close up. The fact that she was so comfortable with herself made the image far more erotic.

James' hands left my body, and at the same time I let his length fall from my mouth. He was lost in Claire, as indeed would I be if this was the first time I'd met her. She was totally alluring, a perfect vision.

"James," I said, trying to get his attention. "James."

He looked down at me.

"Could you give Claire and me a moment? Go watch youporn or something?"

Claire looked at me, put her hands on her hips, and narrowed her eyes.

"You can fix my make-up," I said to Claire, "Make me look almost as good as you."

Claire smiled. "Darling, you laying on that piano look far hotter than I ever could. You need more confidence." Then she nodded at James, "Give us a minute or two."

James smirked at us, shook his head, walked into another of the rooms, and closed the door.

"He really likes you," I said earnestly. I didn't have long.

"James?" Claire asked.

"Who else?"

"You were the one that he chatted up outside the club," Claire said, in a deflection I would have been proud of.

"That was clearly some sort of fanboy lust thing, but you? He really really likes you." I took a breath. "Do you like him?"

"He's fun," Claire said, dropping down and starting to touch up my makeup. I don't know how she thought she was gonna be able to hide all the spit covering my nose and cheeks.

"This is serious. I think you two have a thing," I said.

"Is this just so that you can get out of this?" Claire said raising one of her thick eyebrows.

"No, not at all. No. This is about you."

"This is a trick. Clever girl."

"Claire, come on, he'll be back in a minute. You've been single since I've known you, right? You've always said that no guy can keep up with you. Like some guys you say aren't smart enough, or they aren't exciting enough, or they're bums, or they are too plain. I think James is your guy, like the one for you. The one that you haven't been looking for."

"Plain?"

"You know, the ice cream thing."

"Vanilla!" Claire corrected with a laugh. She smoothed the hair out of my face and smiled. "Are you cum drunk?"

"I'm serious. I think this is your guy."

"He's into you, clearly. I've spent all night trying to set you up with him. I've been your wing woman! He is always looking at your tits, and it's you he's cum in."

"That's cause you made him do it!" I said, "Honestly, don't go rejecting something for me." I took a deep breath. "I was trying to get him hard for what felt like forever. Then you walk in and bam, there he is. All ready to go again."

Claire paused clearly thinking for a moment. "Even if he does want to fuck me more than you, which I don't believe, it doesn't mean that we're suddenly life partners." she said.

"Claire, do you like him? Would you like to know more about him? Like does all of this," I said, pointing around the room with my chin, "Does all of this put you off?"

"No, of course it doesn't," she said. "This is fun."

"Exactly! I'm not saying he is definitely the guy for you. What I'm saying is that you should at least find out." I waited for her to reply, determined to let the silence roll until she spoke.

"Okay, yeah. I quite like him," she said.

We were both in silence for a moment, then she reached for my hands.

"You're right. Let's get out of here," she said.

"What! No. What are you—, oh no you don't," I said turning away so that she couldn't release my arms. "We are staying here. I'm not having you run away from your Mr. Right! That is exactly the kind of thing that you'd stop me from doing."

Claire opened her mouth to say something just as James opened the door and stepped into the room.

"Are you ready for me, ladies?" he said with a smile. He paused respectfully, even though his naked form was anything but respectful. He was lit perfectly by a lamp in the corner. It made his skin look flawless, his muscles defined, and his erection rock hard. Even so, it was hard not to make a joke about his brazenness. Really hard, but I bit my lip. For Claire.

Claire was staring, perhaps seeing him in a new light. I wondered if her mind was racing, seeing him in a wedding tux, her in a wedding dress. I saw a strange, unfamiliar look of hesitation cross her face. Claire, who was usually so impulsive, seemed to be anchored to the spot.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come over here and show Claire what you can do." I forced myself to keep a straight face and to sound as much like a porn fantasy version of myself as I could. This was for Claire now. "Over here are the two hottest women you're ever going to get, and we've both been very bad. Very very bad." I really hoped she was gonna help me out; my porn talk was close to running out.

"And one of us with the biggest, most perfect tits you've ever seen, plus a big fat ass that is dying for more cum," Claire said.

"It is?" I asked in a low voice raising an eyebrow, unable to stop the real me from pushing the porn version aside.

"You bet it is," Claire said.

"You fucking owe me for this," I said, with half seriousness.

She gave a brief, sharp laugh. "We'll see if you still say that when you are cumming all over him." Then she smiled as if to confirm her status as a superior being, shrugged off her robe, and sauntered over to James, as confident in her beauty as well she ought to be.

Claire then hooked an arm around James and led him back over to the piano and me. Her face and the top of her chest were way more flushed than I'd ever seen them before. He was having an effect on her.

She led him around the piano to where my ass was still hanging over the edge. I felt like it ought to have been leaking cum, but I couldn't feel anything.

"Let's flip her over," James said, suddenly a bit more in control than he had been.

I felt hands grab my legs and hips, and I was dumped over on to my front, my breasts feeling the cold of the piano top. Next, James' hands pulled me backwards down the piano so that my high-heeled feet were touching the ground.

"What a fucking ass." Claire said seductively.

"It's huge, at least three times the size of yours," James said. "Look at the way your thong is cutting into her hips."

"You can tell she loves the way that feels," Claire said. "It's a constant reminder of her thickness. She's been mine ever since she put it on. It's like a collar."

I winced at the comment, and I could feel myself flushing momentarily.

"Yeah," Claire agreed. "You can tell she loves hearing us talk about her."

"Like a piece of meat," James countered.

"Fuck meat," Claire said, in a voice that was almost a moan.

I didn't reply. The honest answer was mostly no, but this wasn't the time for honesty. With James taking control and Claire insulting me, I could feel things spiralling away from me. This was getting out of hand and if I wasn't careful I could simply become the unwilling plaything of two demented sadists, both too aroused to care about my mental well-being. Since I'd gotten to the hotel I'd been forced to confront parts of me that had long been hidden. I might never be able to get some of those voices under control again. Part of me thought that was a good idea.

One of them slapped my ass, followed by a moment of silence. When I looked back to see which of them was the guilty culprit, I saw them both looking down in awe. Then they looked at each other and kissed deeply. It was the most erotic kiss I'd ever seen, and both were really into it.

That kiss made it all okay, a reminder of why I was doing this, and I thought, momentarily, that they might elope to one of the rooms together, and I'd be spared. That naive thought didn't last long.

They broke the kiss and smiled at each other, then without saying a word they both slapped my ass as hard as they could almost simultaneously.

"Ow," I said, trying to act the part. Trying to be the good wing woman for Claire.

Then they did it again, and this time they didn't stop. They slapped me harder and harder, alternating between looking at each other and my ass. As if they were silently daring each other to hit me harder. Claire was practically giggling.

"Look at her fat ass shake," Claire said, in a blissful trance.

James couldn't even speak for his part.

"She's going so red." Claire said.

This wasn't fun, this really fucking hurt.

"Okay, enough," I said, starting to get cross. This wasn't about me, or what I might like. This was two people smacking me as hard as they could for their pleasure and it fucking hurt.

They both stopped and looked at me. I tried to glare at both of them, letting them know they'd crossed a line.

"Shut your slutty mouth," James said breaking the silence.

"Gag her," Claire suddenly said, before adding, "With these," and produced the large control underwear I'd been wearing earlier.

"With pleasure," James said, taking them from her. Even his large hands couldn't make them look any smaller.

"Wait no! This is not happening," I said pushing myself upwards off the piano as best as I could with my hands cuffed together. A pair of hands helped me and pulled me backwards.

I found myself standing between them. I was about to speak, when James shoved my panties in my mouth. Deep. Deep enough that I almost gagged. I controlled it, and was about to spit them out when Claire put her hand over my mouth.

"Don't you dare," Claire hissed quietly. "I know what you need even if you don't. You are going to be a good well-behaved girl and do as you are told. Do you understand?"

I looked at her in disbelief.

"Do you understand?" Claire said again and lifted her hand off my mouth.

I spat out the underwear at their feet.

"Game over guys, I'm out of this. Okay. Done." I said, with a voice that let them know I was feeling super fucked off.

"Did you hear anything?" James asked, tilting his head.

"No, no I don't think I did," Claire said, giving me a glare. "Go get your belt."

James went and did as he was told, and Claire wrapped her fist into the hair at the back of my head.

"What are you doing?" I hissed. "What is this now?"

"Maggie, just play your part, okay?" Claire said in an eager whisper. "You might have been onto something."

"You mean about you and James?" I said, my anger dissipating somewhat.

"Maybe, but you are gonna fuck it up. That is, unless you're trying to do the whole reluctant thing," Claire replied, "which I'm down with, but that's kinda next level stuff."

"Its not me fucking this up, it's you! That fucking hurt just then. This is me, remember? I'm totally out on a limb here" I said in an urgent whisper.

"You sure it wasn't the whole fat thing? Did I trigger issues about your weight?"

"You seemed pretty specific about my ass before. Are you actually calling me fat now?"

"Do you want me to?"

"What?" I said, my annoyance rising.

"Call you fat?"

"Why would I want that?" I snapped.

"Cause you kinda have a thing about humiliation." Claire said with a slight smirk.

"A what?" I replied.

"A humiliation kink. It means you get off on being humiliated."

"I..." I trailed off, lost for words. I couldn't work out how to tell her how wrong she was.

Claire let go of my hair. "I don't expect you'll ever admit it, even to yourself. But I've seen how you've reacted to everything so far tonight, from your bombing on stage, to being finger fucked in your ass in front of that waitress, to you sucking your own filth off James' cock. You are so into all of this! Your poor neglected pussy is flooding down your legs, and it's giving you away. Your pussy is telling me the truth even if your mind is lying to you."

I went to speak and Claire put a finger to my lips, then pushed it inside. I paused then I sucked on it, moaning slightly and unable to help myself. This was a good and proper head fuck, and I couldn't even begin to get persepective.

"Tell yourself you are doing this for me," Claire whispered. "Ride it out and see where it takes you. Then, afterwards, you can claim this was something you just did so that James and I might get together or something."

I nodded. "Okay, just, you know, lay off the fat thing, all right?"

Claire smiled, then whispered in my ear, "I guess thick would be the right word for you anyway. Is that better? More positive?"

I nodded again.

"Thing is though," Claire said moving back in front of me, dropping down slightly, cupping one of my breasts and lifting it up to her mouth. "These? These are two very big fat tits, aren't they?"

She was getting into my head and it was way more devious than I'd have expected from her. I swallowed and nodded.

"And you love them, don't you."

I nodded again.

"You love your huge fat tits. That's why you finally showed them off on stage. All those times you've pretended to hide them, but you love them. So proud of them," she murmured, before kissing my nipple again.

I nodded, even though I wasn't sure she was right.

"And those come with this." Claire slid her hand over my tummy, "And this," she said, reaching around for my ass. "How many times have I heard you say that you are gonna really go to the gym this week? Or that you need to work out, or go running? But you don't, cause you think your tits make all this okay, don't you? You figure no one is gonna see it, and you can hide these bits by showing off your tits if you need to. I love your thickness." She stood up to look me in the eyes. "This is who you are, inside. You fucking love this, all the attention. Both of us looking at you, judging you, seeing you for what you are, seeing past your huge tits. There is nowhere to hide now, Maggie."

1...345678