The Comet Ch. 03

Story Info
Eden encounters a strange visitor in the woods.
5.5k words
4.67
9.3k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

Chapter 3 - Strange New Visitor

I love spending time in the park. There's something about the sun on my body and the cool breeze that really gets me going. It's not just the hard bodied black hotness that hangs out down at the basketball courts or the bouncy cuties that I share my usual running path with. Nature just gets me hot. When that happens, I need to cool down.

It was a gorgeous day out, and for once I managed to get through my entire run without running into any distractions. I don't mind bumping into a hot body mind you, or cutting my run short for a raunchy butthole splitting in the bushes, but finishing off my run with a cool skinny dipping in the lake is a yummy pleasure as well.

I seemed to have the whole park to myself, bare assed and kneeling in the water with my big dick in hand. I was groping my fat titty with my nipple smashed between my fingertips and enjoying a long slow stroking as I payed homage to the goddess in my way, face turned to the heavens as if waiting to accept her seed as I pleasured my dick for her.

Suddenly there was a massive crash. I jumped as the sky above seemed to explode with light followed by a pink haze. The sun was blocked out by the glow of an object streaking across the sky overhead and screaming past me into the forest nearby. I thought it was a plane crashing at first. I stared in shock as it disappeared into the trees.

The crash and smash of trees being turned to splinters followed, and flames began to rise from within the forest as I rose and stared after the object with awe.

Curiosity has always been one of my defining character traits, and so I began to approach the scene. I left my clothes behind, barefoot and shimmering from my dip in the lake.

As I came to the end of a small path, I saw what it was that had fallen. It looked like it was made of stone but somehow it was organic as well. It had the shape of an egg, with small wings and a strange looking engine at its rear, smoke rising from the entire craft. It was pink, dug into the dirt at the end of a long ditch it had made for itself, and it still seemed to glow with a strange inner light.

I froze in place as the egg split along its middle and a kind of cockpit began to open. Brave as was I felt my knees growing weak as I watched.

I felt suddenly very exposed. Naked in the presence of something from another world. and as I looked into the darkness of the interior I saw something staring back at me.

Big almond eyes observed my nudity, and along with them was a beautiful female smile attached to a naked pink body that was every bit as curvy and delicious as my own. She seemed to silently study me as I tried to find the right words to greet my new otherworldly friend. I was utterly at a loss, but not all of me was quite so shy. My cock was already hard and throbbing.

Not a lot of things shock me. I may be young, but I've seen some very juicy scenes and participated in quite a few as well. I'm pretty twisted for a girl in her early twenties. Standing in the forest staring into the eyes of a creature from another world... That was new.

I couldn't help but be frightened. I felt goosebumps all over and the urge to run, but there was no denying her beauty. She stood over six foot tall by at least a couple inches on long legs that looked sculpted to perfection. Her tight tummy, massive tits, and curvy middle were very human, though the color of her skin was a kind of dark pink fading to purple with little white spots in some very adorable areas. I've always had a weakness for freckles. Hers were too cute to ignore.

While the color of her skin was clearly not of my kind, it was far from the only attribute she possessed that made her stand out. Rather than hair she had what I can only call tentacles that sort of split off from one another at the back of her head; four of them that hung down her back and coiled and twisted together as if of a mind of their own. I'm not a big fan of squid, but on her those long twisty appendages looked very sexy. It was kind of like watching an orgy of horny snakes cuddling together along her back.

I wondered as she watched me just what she could do with those long serpentine head-tails of hers. Just because I was terrified didn't mean my filthy mind was on a break. Beyond her... hair, she had these big black eyes that dominated her very feminine face, Soft rounded cheeks, and a gorgeous little mouth with no sign of a nose. She was smiling as she took me in, my naked body on full display. She seemed to like what she saw, and I have to admit I wasn't at all offended by her body either.

She was hairless, smooth, and seemed to glow with inner beauty. Pretty as she was, none of her many lovely attributes could compare to the majestic cock that hung between her silken thighs. Big and beautiful; her dick was a long slab of perfection with a meaty sleeve that covered half its length and a flattened tip that tapered very much like a horse's cock. She was as big around as my leg beneath my knee and her length was as wet and shiny as my own. I had the lake to blame for my glistening sex appeal. Hers was natural.

I felt uneasy because of her inhuman nature, but when she took a step toward me, I stood my ground. She smiled timidly, tilting her head to one side as she reached out for my waist. Rather than back away from her I allowed it. Her fingers were so soft as they slid around my hip and down over the swell of my ass. I felt much less frightened as she squeezed me, pulling me into her so our naked breasts could smoosh, and the hot flesh of our cocks could touch. Wherever she was from, I was overjoyed that the tenderness of touching dicks was universal. As our heavy shafts rolled together she just smiled at me, eager eyes taking me in. I wanted to fuck her desperately. She wanted to fuck me too. I could tell.

A moment of clarity came over me as I heard the sounds of people in the distance. I know I've said in the past how our society is open minded. We have more acceptance than any civilization that came before us. That's true, but come on. We're talking about an alien here. Government and scientists are still very much a thing and the last thing in the world I wanted to happen to my pretty Pink E.T. was for her to end up on some autopsy table in a bunker at Area 69.

She seemed to sense the urgency in my eyes as I took her hand, for the first time realizing that she had only three fingers and a thumb. I pulled her along with me and she paused, glancing back to her ship and blinking her eyes. The craft began to shimmer for a moment before melting away to nothing before my eyes. All that was left was a crater and the small pools of fire surrounding it.

I rushed away with my new friend through the forest, leaving behind the sounds of a mob of authorities behind us. Luckily, I knew the woods. I'd played there a lot when I was little, and when I was older I used it for more than a few midnight getaways with naughty girlfriends. Carlie and I still liked to take long walks among the trees. I love it when she takes my butt in the light of the moon, tenderly feeding my ass her big, beautiful cock as we look up at the stars together.

Ushering Pinky along up a path near my home I brought her in through a basement door and closed and locked it behind us. Safely hidden, I turned to look at her once again. Her eyes were like mirrors that showed me staring back at them. Her face was soft and sweet, and I had the impression that she trusted me. I was already very sweet on her, and not just because I wanted her to split my cheeks with that titan dick of hers either. Just being with her made me ache for a thorough power fucking.

My mom rents out our basement as an apartment to a cute redhead named Jessica. She's in grad school and studies photography, so she's often out of town on trips with leggy models taking photos of big, beautiful dicks and the smoking hot ladies attached to them. On the nightstand beside Jess's bed were issues of the magazines she worked for; 'Butt-Splitters,' 'Cock-Dolls,' and 'Gape-Whores' were some of my favorites. They're all pure cum dripping raunch from cover to cover. I read them for the articles, obviously.

Jess is like family, so I didn't feel bad barging in on her territory. Goddess knows I had woken up in her bed often enough, the sweet cream from her beautiful dick still bubbling from my pucker. As I led Pinky in and sat her on the bed, she smiled brightly up at me. She had this long, lovely neck that so perfectly held her head as she tilted her face as if studying me. For a creature who had just crashed on an alien world and had no real way to communicate she was very much at ease.

"I should probably shower." I said. She clearly didn't understand but seemed to like the tone of my voice as she grinned back at me. She stood from where I had placed her and stepped into me once more, those hands searching around me to caress my naked body and bring our pretty dicks back together for more play. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed her, tracing my own fingertips along her back and down to the swell of her interstellar ass. It took a long minute before I was able to focus once more, that soft warm body pressed so tightly to my own.

"We should both probably put some clothes on." I added halfheartedly. "Gotta figure out what to do with you before I lose myself to what I'm sure we're both thinking. I don't think you can understand me, but I wanna fuck you so bad it's making my balls boil, Baby."

There was no denying how much I wanted her. She wanted me too, and I couldn't be sure what that would entail. For all I knew her race devoured their mates while they fucked. At the moment I have to admit that wouldn't be a total deal breaker. She was making me so fucking hot I could hardly stand it.

"You need to wait here." I said. I gently pushed her back and turned to Jessica's dresser. I picked out a cute little pair of heart and kisses panties that would look so cute stretched around my heavy dick and balls. I found a pair for my sexy Pinky as well, showing her how to slide them on and cover herself. I even tore a hole in back to make room for her tail. Jess would likely kill me for that, but Pinkie had to have something to cover up that monster cock of hers. If we didn't put that meat away, I was going to lose all control any second.

Once she had the bottoms on, I had to laugh at how ridiculously useless they were at holding back Pinkie's cock. The material stretched out away from her body and coddled her massive balls to a hilarious minimum. You could clearly see her gorgeous length peaking from either side and above. Her dick was just too beautiful.

She seemed to understand when I asked her to stay put, sitting back on the bed for me. She reclined with those huge tits of hers on full display sitting high and proud on her chest. Slightly aroused, I noticed for the first time that each of her big nipples was shaped more like the fat knob of an engorged cock. She was truly a beautiful creature, and the way she was looking at me made my cock bulge and twitch with the beat of my heart.

I slipped into Jess's bathroom for a shower, washing up quickly before stepping out and grabbing a fluffy white towel to dry off. When I returned to the bedroom, I found my lovely Pinky stretched out on her tummy, feet kicked up like some teenage cutie pie as she paged through the latest issue of CockButter. She smiled as I reappeared, fluttering her pretty eyelashes at me as she showed me a picture of two big, dicked hotties wrestling on a plush fur rug. One had clearly dominated the other and buried her cock up the more submissive girl's butt. The next picture was a closeup of a tight anal opening stretched wide around the root of a frothing dick; wet spunk-bubbles seeping out of where one was buried in the other. The two models were deeply kissing as they groped each other's tits and caressed one another's bodies, the camera taking in their obvious lust for one another as they fucked.

"I just showered for Goddess's sake." I pouted. Pinky didn't seem to care as she rose from the bed and crossed to me. She gently pulled my towel away and let it fall to the ground as she pulled me into her. She was very strong and clearly wanted something from me very badly. I had no intention of denying her.

The material of her panties tore away as her cock began to grow. If I had thought she was big before, I was in for a shock as the massive length of her thigh-thick dick rose between our naked bodies and nestled itself between my tits. A rush of milky-pink cock cream seeped from her hole as she moved it against my body and rivers of her juice ran over my naked breasts and taught little tummy. Fuck being clean. I wanted to wear her cum instead.

I didn't know if her kind kissed, but she had clearly learned from the pictures in the magazine that it was a way of showing affection. As she tilted my head and pressed her wet mouth onto mine I accepted her happily. What I had not been expecting was her tongue; so big and thick, just like the rest of her.

I gasped and gulped as I felt her powerful purple tongue slide between my lips and fill my mouth entirely. The hot meat of it pinned my own tongue down as she wormed it against the back of my throat and pushed deeper still, taking my breath away as I felt her coddle my head in her hand and stuff more and more wriggling wet meat down my neck.

My eyes went from wide open in shock to rolling back in pure lust as she invaded me like no other woman ever had. I swear I could feel her endless tongue slathering up and down the sides of my belly from the inside. It sent me into a kind of bliss overload that had me floating. I was actually shaking as she literally stole my breath away.

As we kissed, I felt her hand slide away from the back of my head and something new wrapping around my shoulders and twisting in my hair. The four tentacles at the back of her head had joined in our fun as they reached out for me, caressing, leading, and guiding me as she continued to probe my throat and slide in and out of my mouth like a pumping cock. Soft silky snakes of slippery pink skin wrapped around my neck, my shoulders, and cuddled my head from behind as she fed on me.

In the back of my head I thought of old movies where aliens plant their seed in your chest. Whatever fear I had that what she was doing was a prelude to some awful moment where my chest burst open and a new life form crawled out of the bloody remains was nothing compared to the sweetness of her flavor and the pleasure of having her tongue fuck my throat.

By now my cock was rock hard and digging into the side of her own. Big as she was, I felt the seeping knob of her own sex just beneath my chin as she rubbed into me. Her length was so thick that I wasn't entirely sure I could take her. My body does have limits, even if I am a total size queen. I was willing to endure whatever suffering it took.

I lost myself in her, and as I felt my throat slowly giving up the length of her tongue, I took a step back just to look at her. Smiling back at me, she crawled onto Jess's bed and posed for me on her knees, her hands caressing the length of her big, beautiful dick as I stared at it in disbelief. She was over two foot long and as big around as one of those two-liter soda bottles. Her meat curved up along its length and the seeping hole at the tip was making wet bubbles as a stream of her fuck-slop drooled down over her fingertips. With her big meat inside me it would feel like I was giving birth over and over again. My butthole had never had anything that size before, but I'd never wanted anything more in my life.

I didn't realize it at the time, but my naughty Pinky was giving off this powerful scent that had an effect on me. I would have lusted after her either way of course, but her pheromones were driving my desire to new levels. Any little bit of common sense I had left melted away as I crawled onto the bed with her and drew her dick to my mouth. If her scent was like a drug, the flavor of her seeping alien pre was like an overdose of powerful narcotics. I began to slurp and lap my tongue across the flat tip of her prick like mad, groaning as the milky-pink cream coated my face, chin, and neck as I wallowed in her milk.

She put me on all fours to better be able to fuck my mouth as I worshipped her dick with licks and kisses, and as I went to work on her gorgeous shaft she leaned over me, her hands and long tentacles reaching out to caress my nude body and have their way. I felt her lower her lips to drag her mile long tongue across the cheeks of my ass as one of her long head tails slid right down between my cheeks and wriggled its way into my butt. I gasped out loud in mid cock-suck as it entered me, groaning as I felt her fleshy appendage burrow into my ass.

She was incredible. Another of her long head tails slid under me and tightened as it surrounded the root of my own big dick. She squeezed my length and pumped it, pulling me into her as another of her tentacles slid around my waist to hold me in place so she could do with me as she liked. I don't know what possessed me to try and take her dick down my throat, but I was far too drunk on her to be thinking strait.

My jaw stretched to work its way down her length, and I remember whimpering as I felt her massive knob smashed against the back of my throat. She had so thoroughly claimed my mouth that bubbles of her sloppy spunk were forming at my nostrils, dribbling across my cheeks and chin as I worked my throat down her length like a snake devouring its prey.

My mind was a fog of intense pleasure as one of her head-tails made sputtering noises pumping in and out of my asshole. It pulled out of me as she pulled my body to her and wrestled me over into a sixty-nine. She pulled me on top and I let her be my guide as I continued to gag on her cock with my distended throat, eyes rolling back in my head as she found my dick with that serpentine tongue of hers and pulled it in, swallowing me fully in one wet slurp.

My throat soon became a gooey cunt for pleasing her massive cock as I went down on her over and over again, drawing my lips up and down her length and forcing myself back down on her, welcoming her into my neck and belly. Her sugary pre-cum was pooling in my tummy by now, and I wanted a full belly of her delicious fuck-milk. As I continued to work her, she redefined cocksucking on me. Her tongue wrapped fully around my dick and drew me in, but once I was in her throat, she pulled me even deeper. The suction of her alien mouth was incredible, and each time I felt a little jet of my pre dribble from my knob, she drank it down and whined for more.

As she sucked me those head tails of hers seemed to be everywhere at once. She shoved each one up my asshole in turn, probing me deeper than any cock could go and as she ran her hands over my lower back and the swell of my big ass. She squeezed my body and molded me as if I were warm puddy in her fingers.

Soon I felt a pair of tentacles as big around as my ankle splitting my asshole wide open together, priming me for her giant cock. Once she had me open and ready, she gently nudged me, rolling me over on my back and climbing up over me, a big smile on her perfect little alien mouth. She couldn't speak, but I didn't need to hear words to know what she wanted. I wanted it too. She was going to fuck me. It seemed an impossible task given her massive length, but nothing in the world at that moment made more sense.

I lifted my legs for her, giving her access as she guided her fire-hydrant cock under my balls and nudged them up and out of the way. I felt her at my creamy opening and stared up into her eyes with a little river of drool on my chin. I couldn't think straight. All I wanted was to be fucked by her. I needed her to breed my ass with that giant cock more than I needed my next breath.

12