The Comet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eased into me, and I cried out overwhelmed by her size. My neck still ached from the stretching she had given it, and now I felt my tight opening being bullied wide by her massive tip as she sunk it into my slick whore-cave. The look in those big black eyes of hers was hard to read, but she seemed so sweet and tender even as she split me in two. The more cock that slid into my butt, the more I whined in agony. The deeper she pushed the more I wanted.

"F... Fu... Fuck me." I begged, utterly lost to her intoxicating scent and my primal needs.

Long twisty head tails wrapped around my ankles and split me wide open holding my legs apart as she reached up to grope and molest my rolling titties. I looked up at her in awe as she began to pump me, my belly swelling to an obscene size each time she invaded my womb, resizing my opening to accommodate her purple butt-buster.

She began to make this kind of trill or warble with her throat that made me smile and giggle. I loved her noises and listened to the sweet music of them as she invaded me. Soon her huge balls were settled against the cheeks of my ass and I had her entire length inside me, so much giant alien cock that I should have been dead, my last breath spent on begging for more of her beautiful dick. Instead, she seemed to have an effect on my body, changing me just enough to allow me to accept her full length. Any pain I had from her initial stuffing had faded and all that was left behind was this growing pleasure of being fuller than I had ever dreamed was possible.

She rode me hard, stirring her hips to pump my asshole faster with every stroke, and as she rose up over me, she let her giant tits dangle in my face. Her arousal had caused her fat cock-knob nipples to grow even larger. I wrapped my mouth around one as I strained my neck to reach. The flavor was unmistakable. Her titties produced cum, and I began to nurse them like a hungry baby as she pumped my greedy ass.

Soon a pool of slimy spunk had formed around my ass. Jess's bed was soaking with alien cum and the more that bubbled out of my hole around my alien lover's shaft the deeper the lake became. I continued to gobble Pinky's sweet dick titties and groaned like a wanton whore as she went right on pounding me, lost to her pleasures and changed forever by her otherworldly fucking.

So much sweet pinkish-white cream all around us. I reached down to my side and ran my hands in it, bringing my cupped palm up and painting her huge pink titty with her own sloppy cream. She purred as I basted her in our shared filth, continuing to ride my opening as she leaned down and nudged my mouth from her tit so she could kiss me once more.

I took her tongue between my lips and my eyes shot wide open as I felt it begin to spurt against the roof of my mouth. I groaned, then closed my eyes and savored every drop she was giving me. Even as her beautiful tongue began to cum in my mouth, I felt her dick shooting gushers of heat off inside my ass, the loud sputtering and sloshing of her cream escaping me adding to the beautiful music of our groans and whimpers. So much fucking cum that it began to flow in little rivers off the edge of the bed.

I had to give up her big tongue, whimpering as I released it and took a breath. As I did it continued to spurt across my smiling face. Pinky trilled as she withdrew her tongue back into her mouth and smiled at me, slowing her fuck as I felt her huge dick growing soft in my butt. She stared with big, beautiful alien eyes at me as she eased back, slipping her meat from my hole and leaving my gaping ass to drool her seed.

As I watched her, she turned for me. My big strong alien sex goddess wasn't finished with me yet, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she got on all fours for me and brought her asshole up high between a pair of perfect bubble cheeks. It seemed our mating would not be complete until I had flooded her shit-pussy as well.

As rough as she had been with me, you'd think I would be worn down. Something about that potent scent she gave off was pumping me full of energy and driving my lust to new levels. The moment I saw that gorgeous hole of hers I was on her. I wanted to punish her sweet asshole for being so fucking pretty.

Climbing up behind her I squatted down and lined my dick up with her puckered hole. She lifted that long tail of hers aside for me, and it coiled around one of my arms as if to hold onto me. It squeezed me gently and I felt a wave of love wash over me at how darling she was. I rewarded that tender tail squeeze by shoving my dick deep and giving my sweet alien bitch what she deserved.

I was lost to my lust as I grabbed her hips and began to ride her hole raw, slamming my length deeper with ever stroke as she lifted up on all fours and trilled and warbled as I fucked her. On each outward stroke I could see this thin little membrane of her inner flesh hugging me like a slick sleave and trying to pull me back inside. When I shoved back in it disappeared along with the length of my cock. Her hole was making milky little bubbles around me as I churned inside her. This beautiful creature was unlike anything I had ever imagined. So tight, hot inside, and so fucking wet as well.

"Your asshole is so sweet! Fuck!" I cursed as I crushed her from behind. She arched her back, and I saw her pretty head tails reaching back to latch onto me. I reached for one and let it wrap around my arm as I gripped it at its base to use as leverage to rape her deeper with my cock. The more I gave her, the more her butthole bit down on me and welcomed me home. "Oh shit! You're burning my cock you hot fucking bitch! MMmmmmm your asshole is to fucking good!"

She couldn't understand my words, but trilled in return for me, encouraging me to ride her butt with more and more force. The way her opening was sputtering and burping around my plowing meat I could tell she could take so much more than I had to give her. Her race had much bigger cocks than humans, but I was determined to make her remember mine.

I stood up over her beautiful ass and took a head tail in each hand, yanking them back as I slammed my length down into her as hard as I could. Her petty pink belly was bulging as I rooted my dick in her, my hips a blur as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. I wanted to turn her fat ass to jelly with my thrusts.

The first jet of my hot cum up her sweet pink was so powerful I almost fell out of her. I swear I had never cum so hard in my life. My heavy balls still had pints of warm milk in them even though I had fucked several times throughout the day, but as her hole bit down on me and tugged me in, I lost all control and began to flood her with every drop I had to give.

I know now that the potent narcotic in her scent has lots of incredible effects on humans. It not only multiplies our sex drive to a ridiculous new level, but it has properties that allow our tiny little human fuck-holes to stretch and take a beating without pain. She also has the ability to fog over your brain and turn anyone into a fuck crazed whore for dick. I was already pretty much there before I smelled her.

As I finished off in her perfect cavity I slowly withdrew my meat from inside her. That tight little fuck-sleeve in her ass held me until the last possible moment as I tugged my length from inside and I watched in awe as it closed up and disappeared inside her, not a single drop of my sugary seed escaping her butt. Turns out that's what nourishes her. She not only loves to fuck, but her pretty little pink fuck-hole basically eats cum. Naughty. Right?

I collapsed after we were finished, not giving a damn that I was lying in a puddle of our sloppy scum. As she turned to me and crawled into my arms, I welcomed her. Affection was universal it seemed, because she nuzzled and loved me with her lips, kissing my face and neck as she snuggled those huge titties into me and lay her pretty face on my tit.

As I stroked her and ran my fingers along her sensitive head tails I began to think more clearly. I had some decisions to make and couldn't let my new alien lover get caught and taken away from me. Maybe I was being selfish, but she seemed to like what I had to share with her as much. I knew I had to come up with a plan. Step one was simple. It was time for Pinky to meet my family. Before that though, I needed some rest.

12