The Comfort Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Evelyn meets the Senator and his family.
5.1k words
4.59
44.5k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons are over 18, this is a purely fantasy story. MFM submissive sexual content. Enjoy

---------------

Wesley appreciated the depths to which his town hid the filth that it rolled in. Clover, the gem of the south, dealt in scandals and corruption, and nothing sold better than sex and revenge. Finally, his father saw him fit to be a part of an insidious revenge plot he'd been scheming on Clover's most notorious scandal.

He swiped through the images his brother, James, had sent him. The pictures of Evelyn's naked body, her hands bound behind her as his brother shoved his cock deep into the recesses of her throat. A short video of her jiggling fat tits had Wes masturbating furiously. He could still picture the dusty pink nipples, perfect coin-sized gems, jumping up and down on the tablet screen.

He envied James's sexual prowess. The guy could pleasure a woman just by staring at her, but his wicked hands gave her the finish she craved. Wesley's father needed him to be his prodigy. James's reputation already sullied as a womanizer, Wesley needed to represent the prestige of his family's name. Handsome, contemplative, and reserved, Wesley endured bureaucratic responsibilities. Checks and balances. Preserve the illusion.

Wesley played the long game well; he could plot, he could be patient. He could abstain from the hedonistic yacht parties and the drugs. He knew what his other friends did. He knew they fucked like rabbits and paid the price later as their families sank money into paying off the local women they'd hurt or worse, impregnated. They crafted hasty unions to satisfy the public's fickle morals. Wes could maintain his own virginity for the family reputation.

But now that he was eighteen, he was a man. His father promised him they'd get an in-house consort. A girl that the public would never know about and she would be made to do every lewd thing he wanted. He may have to share with his brother and father, but he could have her make up for all the years he sat on the bench.

His father's sinister schemes often dipped into their family's sordid history with other families. It had taken their father one year to put this sadistic plan into motion. Wes didn't believe him when he first told them about it.

"Evelyn. Saint Evelyn. If we took her we'd have a mob at our door." James immediately turned every idea down. He liked to take action, he did not like to plan.

"She's pretty, dad, but I don't know. A lot of council members love her father. They've made him a deity. How would this look on our family?" Wesley knew how to count his ducks and put them in a row. He knew which way council members could lean on any given day. And they wouldn't lean their way if his family took Evelyn Caress.

"She's not a saint, James. She's a girl, like any other tramp you've manipulated, so I know you can work your special slut magic on her." Their father's piercing dark stare gave James the final word.

But James had doubts, "I mean I love the idea of a house whore, dad. Don't get me wrong, but Evelyn, I've seen people always surround her. And unless you want me to pull another Kane-,"

"Don't you worry your pretty little dick about it, Jamie. When the time comes, you'll get to stick your cock in all her holes and you'll like it." Their father rolled his eyes. Wes knew he had been planning this for over a decade but he didn't let them in on it until that night.

Evelyn Caress acted like an angel in public. Wes never met her, he only heard about her generosity after she'd made valentines for the elderly, and organized bake sales for some third world country earthquake relief fund. She went to the girls' school and didn't venture very far out of it. She seemed untouchable. Her father sort of made it that way.

Wes pulled up her information on his tablet. Scrolling through photo-ops of the beaming beautiful daughter of the brutish war hero, General Lewis Kane, Wes found the earliest mentions.

"She's adopted?" he asked, skimming through the news articles featuring the rugged man holding up a swaddled baby like a trophy.

His father chuffed and shook his head, "She's a publicity stunt. He wanted support for some questionable torture techniques they revealed the week before. Suddenly, he finds this pregnant homeless teenager who doesn't want the baby, she signs away her first born and boom, everyone forgets about the torture."

It didn't take too much digging to find out why Kane and his father hated each other. The headlines were redacted, but he could pick out the theme. Wes scrolled through.

"Rose." It had to do with his father's cousin Rose.

"He raped her. In front of forty people." James, peaking over Wes's shoulder, filled in what had been redacted from the online sources.

"She was the saint. She lived and worked for the people, handing out first aid kits and warm meals. Then that man took her, right there, with dozens of vagrants watching in shock as he ripped her dress off, spread her legs, and shoved his beast into her." Again his father's furry bubbled over as he slammed a hand against the table top.

"She liked it," James smirked, "That's what the people said when they were interviewed later. She screamed out his name, she pulled his head down to suck her tits, she even moved in with him later."

"No. She had to. She was ruined. No one would have taken her after that public indecency. She helped to raise the baby that he so hastily adopted."

Wes found some more articles confirming their staggered versions of history. Rose still lived with General Kane. Evelyn had been in a boarding school since junior high. She worked at an elderly community center and hosted fundraisers on the side.

"Rose has been telling me that Kane is getting tired of paying for Evelyn's do-gooder projects. Her father sees her once a month. Each time, she wants donations. She's served her purpose to be the air freshener for all the shit he stinks of. No one cares about him, or his war crimes. They want to see a beautiful princess marry a charming young prince."

Wesley's eyes widened. His father meant him.

"You want me to marry her?"

"Not at first. She needs to be absolutely ruined. And you Wesley will be her knight, swooping down to take care of her after your fiendish older brother posts some naughty videos of her sucking and fucking him and his friends. She will need some training because it needs to look like she's been at this for a long time. But once you take her in, she'll be ours to play with until she pops out an heir. I don't even care if it's yours, Wes."

"Dad, that's insane. You want me to post videos of me ruining a perfectly wonderful daughter of high society-,"

"No one gives a shit about your public reputation. You've already ruined your chances!" their father snapped at James. Calming down, "Everyone knows you're a man-slut so just own up to it. After Wes marries her in a quick court union, you'll be off the hook. Wes, you can make her do anything you want, but I'm sure James will take care of most of that. She's very malleable and people pleasing. She'll do anything if it means your pretty face will like her."

James scoffed. They both knew James never had a chance. Wes, though he was the technical second son, was the only legitimate son of the great and powerful Senator Eckert. James came from a girl his father met and fucked at a yacht party.

"When?" Wes asked, churning the thought of taking pretty Evelyn Caress from behind while smacking her ass and listening to her scream.

"We have one year to set up, pay off staff, hack into cameras. Rose will continue to root the idea of marrying his daughter off. She doesn't always know what that man is thinking, and he could buck and ship her off to France to become a nun. I have to be cautious too, I'm wary about James's attachment to this, it may be best to post anonymously unless you think enough women could recognize your cock in the video?"

James put up two middle fingers.

His father held her like a carrot over his head for the past year. Every denied after party, every thanks-but-no-thanks hit of top grade coke, brought him closer to penetrating her. Would he be able to make her scream his name when she came?

Phase two brought Evelyn to their estate to work as an intern for his father. Her resume, littered with all the community service and honors classes, spewed the same bullshit they'd seen over and over again. She left out that she could suck cock with her hands tied behind her back.

------------

Evelyn bit her bottom lip to keep her head from exploding. Senator Eckert sat across from her, the Senator Eckert. The Eckert family basically established Clover. After years of fighting and battles, they sought peace for their new territory by taking in only families of the highest moral standing. She watched the broadcast every year as the Eckerts hosted Christmas by guiding the local press through their elaborately decorated halls. She knew about the ballrooms and the enormous kitchen madam Eckert cooked in every day, even if it was a simple sandwich for her grandsons.

Rose made it clear that Evelyn needed to be here. The day of the assessment still haunted Evelyn. She could remember enough to blush everywhere, but then not enough to know why she felt so embarrassed. Then Rose showed her the pictures of her and the two men. Evelyn barely ate for the next week. Her memory returned in patches. James and Richard, were those the names? She dreamed about that afternoon every night. Her heart refused to let her brain delete the awful degradation of standing naked in front of James. Letting him touch her so intimately. Then without a fight, she let him take her mouth, forcing it open with a rubbery ring. And the hottest memory of James stroking her breasts and flicking her nipples still made her all warm and gooey. She turned wanton just thinking about his hand on her sex, manipulating her to orgasm as Richard twisted and tweaked her tits.

Rose knew all about it. Some annonymous source sent her pictures of the event, probably the seamstress. She wished she could just have this memory to herself. To have Rose hold these awful images over her, threatening to show her father, threatening to turn her out on the street to become the whore she really was. Evelyn's heart dropped the moment she said those words. Anything to keep those from her father. She'd do anything to keep it safe and locked away only in her head.

Eckert scanned the resume quickly and looked over at Evelyn. She released her bottom lip and tried to look presentable. She tugged her silk dress down, the way Rose had told her to. The neckline dipped low on her chest, showing off her ample breasts. Rose advised her not to wear a bra today. In fact, Rose gave her explicit instructions to do whatever Eckert wanted her to do. Even if that meant repeating what she did in those pictures to him. Evelyn hated the idea of using her body like that. But if this internship kept her from Rose's twisted words and blackmailing, she'd consider it. Eckert wasn't such a bad looking guy. Her core ached to be stroked again.

"You don't have any political background, but you seem to have enough gumption to pick up what you'll need to know. I'll need you to learn a lot for the first few weeks. I'm afraid you won't be getting much sleep. I have plenty of busy work to keep you going for years." Eckert smiled broadly. His politician's smile showed off his perfect pearly white teeth. His swept back chestnut hair reminded her of someone else, but that couldn't be. Her dreams must be getting to her.

"I'll gladly take on whatever you want to throw at me, Senator Eckert." Evelyn had a perfect smile too.

The man deciding her fate stood up to walk around the desk and shake her hand, "Welcome aboard, darling."

"Thank you." Evelyn blushed a deep shaded rose when she noticed the Senator dipping his gaze down at her cleavage and the puckered area where her nipples poked through the fabric.

"Evelyn, I need to ask you some very private questions. You'll be honest with me, won't you Evelyn?" his eyes darkened as his voice lowered. He half sat on the edge of his desk, his hands clasped in front of him on his lap. Navy blue eyes again hovered on her breasts and then back to her face.

"Of course, Senator Eckert." Evelyn thought she should take a seat, but the Senator motioned for her to keep standing.

"I need you to tell me if you find boys attractive. If you think about them, a lot."

Her voice hitched in her throat. How exactly was she supposed to answer that? "I think there are many boys that are attractive. I wouldn't say I think about it a lot though. I haven't really had that much exposure to boys."

"You will here." The Senator picked up his desk phone, which connected immediately to a secretary on the other end. "Send in Wes and James."

He hung up and pointed to the door as Wes and James, the James entered the room. Evelyn became a lot hotter. The room felt very small. James with his chestnut hair, the same as his fathers. Wes had the same eyes like his father. The two of them very different next to each other. They hardly looked like brothers, with their father being the missing link. James sat down in the chair closest to her, Wes sat in the one farther away.

"I need to make sure you'll be ok working with my sons. I know girls in your school do not get that much exposure to the other sex. I'd like to see how well you kids can work together." The Senator stood next to her. Close enough for her to feel his heart beating through his chest. He placed his hands on her hips, standing behind her as James stood to introduce himself.

"James, I think we've met before." He said, giving her a wink.

"Wesley, you're in my year. I'm glad to finally have someone with brains around here to keep us on target." The fairer of the two brothers said. Yes, James was attractive, but Wes was gorgeous.

Wes had an athletic frame, one he must constantly be trying to keep. His eyes smoldered and when he grinned at her, she could feel her self getting dizzy.

"I think we might have a problem boys." She heard the Senator say behind her. His hands still on her body, he slid them up, smoothing out across the small of her waist, the curve of her breasts, then all the way to her shoulders. "I think Evelyn her may have a bit of a crush already."

"No, sir." Evelyn shook her head turning back to him and trying to find anything else to look at instead of his eyes.

"Yes, Evelyn, and that's ok. You are young, and it's the time for these feelings to start bubbling up to the surface. It's important to acknowledge them now, here, so we can do something about it."

"Dad, I have a confession." James started, his hands found Evelyn's hands. He stood in front of her, as he spoke, "I've already had the pleasure of being with Evelyn intimately. I've seen her naked. And she's seen my body, too. I think she may be a bit embarrassed about that."

"Son," the Senator started, his hands on the back of her dress now, she could feel the poke of his fingers unclasping the top of her dress's zipper, "A girl's body is a very beautiful thing. Evelyn, if you don't mind, since James has already seen you, it would be of great benefit for Wesley to learn about the female form, since he too has never seen a girl outside of school sanctioned activities."

"Uhh." She gasped as the Senator unzipped her dress and James peeled it off her shoulders. She caught it momentarily, cupping her braless breasts with the fabric, before the Senator established his command and tugged it down to the floor, pooling around her feet. No panties, no bra, she stood naked as the day James had met her.

"Wesley, if you'll notice, she has these large mammeries. This is a very sensual spot on a women, especially," the Senator grasped her breast by the nipple, lifting it up to show its underbelly, "Under here, and on the nipple."

Wes nodded, just staring at her naked body, as the other two men pointed out her waxed mound, her inner thighs, and her butt. The Senator even asked her to turn around and bend over till she touched her toes, showing Wesley her most sensitive lips and even the rose bud between her butt cheeks.

"Since Wes seems to be the one you're most affected by," the Senator led her over to Wes's lap, motioning for her to sit there, on top of his thighs, "I'd like you to get to know each other better. Then maybe, you two can come to a more comfortable relationship, yes?"

Evelyn gasped. Her heart fluttered wildly in her chest. Bracing herself for the connection, she saw eagerness in his eyes. He wanted her. Her mouth agape, she let the Senator lead her to his son. Each step toward him, Evelyn closed the distance between her dreams and her reality. Wes welcomed her onto his lap, she turned to face the Senator, waiting for instruction. As soon as her ass hit his legs, Wesley began stroking her nipples, he bit into the crook of her neck, and her fat bottom wiggled on top of his thighs trying to listen to the Senator, trying to focus.

"If you can prepare a presentation, and present it in front of me while these two do their best to distract you, I'll give you a paid position, and let you pick your own room in the estate. If they do manage to distract you, if you give in to their advances, start to show pleasure or pain in what they're doing to you, I will have to ask that you continue to work beside them until you find they are no longer distracting you."

Her mind buzzed, finding the position uncomfortable for one moment, then a tweak and a tongue lick, and she wanted to let him devour her. His head at perfect breast height, he began suckling at her nipples, stroking her back, sliding his hand between her legs and finding the moisture she was desperately trying to hide. His eyes closed as he played with her body, discovering her ticklish spots, and driving her wanton with his lips and tongue on her breast. Evelyn began raking her fingers through his hair, to show some appreciation and to match the intensity of this urge building within her.

She could feel his erection underneath her thighs. She wanted to know what it looked like, she wanted to taste him, like she had tasted his brother, only her inexperience and shyness prevented it. Could she just reach down and undo his pants? Could she slide down to the floor, kneeling before the young man and expertly suck him to finish in her mouth like Richmond and James?

Her body tensed when she felt another man beside her. It was James, grabbing at her hair, twisting her neck so that he could also kiss her skin, brushing his lips against the sensitive spot that made her shiver. Evelyn moaned, opening her eyes and finding the Senator smiling at her. A bastardly grin watching his boys molest her. Snapping back into herself, Evelyn found the floor with one toe followed by the other nine and tried to wiggle, jiggle free of the intense affections. Only James had gripped her elbow, Wes had held tightly to her crotch, rubbing vigorously at it, but not getting the angle right. Her body twisted in their hands, James on his knees on the floor now, his hands pulling her down there with him, as he turned her head toward Wesley.

------------

"You have a very special ability to make my sons forget themselves and focus only on your delightful little body." The Senator spoke again, but Evelyn was focusing on Wes. He unbuckled and unzipped his pants, hastily shoving fabric off of his cock. He sat on the chair, stroking himself, hands needing something to abuse now that she was on the floor, on her knees with James.

"Let me be the one," Wes said to his brother. James's looked directly at Wesley, he was proving to him that he didn't even have to look at her to get her off. His greedy hand cupped her breasts, pinching at her perfect rosy nipples, knowing that Wesley liked those parts of her the best.

12