The Comfort Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It should be Wes," the Senator said, also speaking to James, who picked up his pace, drawing a high pitched squeal from her lips, "But I'm afraid it will have to wait. She's not ready to be penetrated yet. Let her learn first. She needs to be ripe."

"Ripe," Wes said, panting as his brother brought her to a whimper, pleading with him to get her to the finish line. Evelyn bucked under his touch, rising higher to orgasm then slammed herself back into James as he continued stroking and holding her tight against him as she writhed. She was certainly ripe enough for James.

Wes grunted out his orgasm, watching her naked tits bouncing and her cunt sucking on James's fingers, he couldn't hold back another minute. He watched placidly as white creamy strings shot out of him and onto her breasts, onto her tight red nipples, and onto James's arm that kept her against him. James glared back at Wes, then dipped his lips to the crook of her neck. He whispered comforting words to her, telling her she was beautiful and amazing.

Wes wanted to be the one doing that. He wanted desperately to touch her more. To take her to his room and be alone with her, without James there to rectify his awkward hand jobs. She was just as inexperienced as he was, why couldn't they learn about each other's bodies together.

James let her slither down to the ground, onto her hands and knees. He checked back with his father, that this moment, the one they had been planning for a year, it could happen now, during her post orgasm bliss. His father shook his head, and relief washed over Wes. They wouldn't be fucking her today. He could still be her first. She could still be his.

"Evelyn," his father called out her name, "Evelyn you've been such a naughty girl.

Getting James to bring you to orgasm, then not offering him one in return."

Evelyn shook her head adamantly, she didn't mean to.

"You'll find that we keep a fair and balanced workplace. But I understand if you're not as equipped to reciprocate. The male body is very different from your own, and at your age, it should be of great benefit to learn about how to please it."

"Yes, sir," she answered, still on her hands and knees, still pointing her wet twat at James's crotch.

"There are three men in this room. James brought you to orgasm."

"Yes," Evelyn answered, looking back at James. He stroked her butt cheeks adoringly.

"You're going to learn how to use your mouth and your hands to pleasure me then James."

"Oh, ok." Evelyn trembled to realize the insurmountable amount of work ahead of her. She began to stand up, but James grabbed her hips and held her in place, lifting her chest up, and holding her head as his father stood next to her.

"I want you to undo my pants, Evelyn."

She reached up and started with his belt, then the clasp, then the zipper. She tugged his pants down, then his boxers. Her drive to please kept her motivated, watching his father's expression as she waited for the next cue.

"I'm pretty hard from watching you enjoy yourself earlier, but if I'm not, you'll need to get me there by licking me, like you're licking melting ice cream off your hand. Go ahead and take the shaft in one had, then start licking the underside first."

Evelyn started, her head bobbed around his father's dick timidly, licking around his father's cock. Her blond head twisted, trying to find the right angle to do this.

"You'll need to take the tip into your mouth. Run your tongue along the base, lick me just under where the slit of the head starts. There's a dip there, suckle it now, like how Wesley sucked your tits earlier."

At his name, Wes stood to join them. His dick hard enough to rip through his pants. He wanted nothing more than to shove his father out of the way and to take her mouth on his cock. She looked so naive, listening and waiting for his father's commands, letting James rub his naked cock on her back.

"Now take the entire length into your mouth without touching it with your teeth. Keep your lips closed around it. That's it, keep going. Your instinct will be to gag, but shove it past that point. Look up at me girl!"

Evelyn did, tears streaked down her cheeks. Over and over again she impaled her throat on his dick. Wes could see her throat convulsing at the intrusion. James stroked himself between her butt cheeks, dipping slightly toward her wet vaginal entrance, getting wet enough to lubricate then using the friction between her legs. His brother and father toyed with this poor girl until she whimpered at James's intrusion on her asshole. Her mouth dropped his father's cock as she twisted her head back at James, who only sneered at her.

"He is saving your virginity, Evelyn. You should be grateful. Unless you want him to fuck you in your cunt and spoil your maiden head, I suggest you allow him into your fat ass."

The poor kid nodded. Understanding that the only way out of this was about to get really uncomfortable. Her mouth back on his father's member, she wiggled her bum at James, faking a suggestive position. Wes couldn't watch it anymore. He couldn't watch them defile her in his father's office. He turned away briefly as James pushed into her crinkled rose bud.

It fucking hurt. It fucking hurt so much as, without any preamble, James used the sheen from her wet sex to lube up her back entrance. She moaned around the cock in her mouth. Doing her best to look up at the Senator as he grabbed her by her hair and simultaneously with James, shoved himself down her throat as James broke past any hesitation about sinking deep into her dirtiest hole.

"You feel so good," James said, rolling his hips back then plowing forward over and over again. Evelyn could feel his nut sack swing and slap her between her thighs. The burning awful sensation subsided after a few minutes, and she began to focus again on getting his father to finish in her mouth. Her body kept getting pumped in both ends, her face streaked with salty tears, and she knew it had only just begun.

"We don't ever have to take your virginity, we can just keep doing this," the Senator suggested, drawing himself back onto her tongue. She suckled him like he'd taught her, no teeth, just focusing on the head and underside. She tried to keep her head still, as James rocked her forward. Her body shook from the extreme torture, he breasts quivered pointing down at the floor.

"You'll give us anything, won't you darling. You'll give us your mouth. Your ass, and when it's time, you'll give us your sweet honey pot. You will fucking take anyone or anything I ask you to because you're our special project. Show me your loyalty, sweetheart. I'm ready to let you taste my loyalty to you," the man could really twist a dagger with words. Wes, entranced by the scene, stood watching with his arms crossed. Her pretty breasts swaying underneath her, framed by straining arms and legs.

His father came in a roar, accentuating every contraction by slamming her head down to his stomach. Her hands grasped at his thighs and hips, trying desperately to be finished with this task. Nothing mattered but getting air. She needed it to be over for her own damn sanity. Evelyn began meeting every thrust from behind. It was her only way to invite James to take over, and to have her all to himself.

He released into her a moment later, dislodging her from his father's crotch and pulling her back against his chest as he thrust in sharp short jabs. His emotions swept up in her body, the rush, the pleasure, her soft, supple skin wriggling in his hands. He kissed the back of her neck and her clavicle until his body stopped twitching with relief.

"You'll be my intern during the day. I expect you to look presentable and fuckable. If I need you to, you'll suck cock. If I need you to, you'll bend over and let someone shove a dick up your ass. You'll do this because this is what your father did to Rosey. And what he did to plenty of other women before her. This is not new. You are not the first in house whore. But, you work for me and my sons, so you don't fuck unless I tell you to, got it."

"Yes. .," Evelyn understood the way it worked since she saw James and Wesley walk into the room. And if she wanted to escape, she'd need their help to do it.

-----

Thank you for reading! Please vote below. Comments welcome, too.

12