The Comfort Out of Space Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was sore, and her skin had become red and rumpled from the hours she must have spent drenched. Slowly, and almost tripping more than a few times; she picked herself up and tiptoed to the valve, turning it completely to the left.

Squealing pipes coincided with the stopping of the hot downpour. Wafts of thick steam danced around her from the influence of the competing temperatures as she emerged from the shower door and stepped into the greater multi-celled bathroom. The visibility of the room gently returned to normal while she dried.

Tira flipped her wet hair up and behind her head, catching something in the sidelines of her periphery. When the unsettled woman turned around she only saw herself in the reflection of the long mirror that extended over the many sinks of the massive, lonely bathroom. A hollowness swallowed Tira, as she erupted in a loud and guttural weeping that bounced throughout the room, mockingly changing pitch with every corner it struck and rebounded from.