The Command Investigation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and grabbed the tape recorder. I rose off the bed and held it over my hard on. "Leave her to me. I'm going to square everything away."

"Okay." A real smile returned. "Thank you, sir!" She walked right at me and threw her arms wide. Instinctively, I did too. And it was too late. My cock drove into her stomach.

Fuck it. So, I've got a boner. Deal with it, Lance Corporal.

I felt her jump, and then she looked up at me.

"Is something the matter, Glashing?"

"No, sir."

"You do realize that the only evidence I currently have—you having consensual sex with another female—puts you in violation of your Defense Department contract?"

"Yes, sir."

"So, as far as the investigation knows—as far as I know—you're not interested sexually in men."

Glashing took the tape recorder out of my hands and set it on a shelf. Then, she unbuttoned her camouflage shirt and took it off. She looked down at my cock. When she looked back at me, her hand rubbed up and down my length.

I drew her beautiful face up and kissed her.

She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my trousers, and pulled the zipper down. Her fingers tugged down my green skivvy shorts, and there I was.

Glashing broke the kiss, smiled at me, and knelt down. My cocked pointed right into her mouth.

"Sir," she said, gazing up at me with those frosted blue eyes, "Never point a weapon at anything you don't intend to shoot."

Then, she closed her eyes, tilted her head just slightly, and opened her mouth wide. The head and several inches of the shaft vanished into the darkness between her full lips before I felt her clasp down, saturate it in saliva, and caress the underside with her tongue.

She drew back to the tip, sucking and swallowing. Then, her tiny little mouth opened wide again, and she took even more of me in. She held in place, massaging me with her lips and tongue.

She drew back to the tip, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. Grabbing my cock, she tugged it and drug her tongue side to side just under the head, mouth agape and staring at me.

She stopped and asked, "Sir, am I allowed to swallow this big cock?"

I nodded.

Glashing grabbed my ass, gaped her jaw, and pulled me in. My dick disappeared into her, and her lips never even touched me until I felt them enclose the shaft at the root, buried in my little hairs.

If I had any lingering doubts about her interest in men, they vanished when my cock did.

I held her in place with my hands, relishing the feeling of being completely inside her. A few more seconds, and I could come.

I pulled her off.

"Take off your clothes, Glashing."

She took off her black boots, slipped off her socks and shirt. She unhooked her bra and slid it down her arms. She dropped her camouflage pants and panties.

I took off my jacket and tie.

I walked to her and cupped her breasts. They were firm and small in my hands. I bent down and sucked on her nipple. After I let it go, I ordered her to turn around.

"Aye, aye, sir." Her ass was high. She had long legs for her height and a shorter torso. I knelt behind her and squeezed her little ass in my hands. I kissed each cheek, then I spun her back around. I kissed the little tuft of hair on her pussy and then kissed my way back up to her stomach, her breasts, her neck, and, finally, her lips.

"Fuck you are sexy, Glashing."

She smiled.

I pointed to the bed. "Lay on the bed, on your back, and hold your legs up. I want your pussy."

"Yes, sir."

"Glashing, you're a Marine. You answer questions with yes and no. You acknowledge commands with aye, aye."

She smiled and said, "Aye, aye, sir."

She laid on the bed crosswise and held up her legs. I knelt beside and took in the sight of her legs extended up and spread wide and her pussy, waiting for me. I put my face against it and drug my tongue up and back across the slit, using the top of my tongue to go up and the underside to go down. At each interval, I pushed a little harder until her soft lips spread apart and I was inside, tasting her sharp fluid and massaging her clit with the tip of my tongue.

She whispered, "Yes, sir."

I listened to her breathing. It started out relaxed, almost languorous. As I sucked and flicked on her clit, the breaths strengthened and accelerated. She coupled them with "yes, sir," "please, sir, and "more, sir." Shit, it was sexy.

I drew back from her, pulled her ass cheeks apart, and spit and licked on her little hole. Then, I sucked on my middle finger. When it was ready, I spread her pussy, put my lips on her little clit, and pushed my middle finger against her asshole.

When it passed through to the first knuckle, she called out, "Please, sir."

I quickened my pace in her pussy, but my finger lazily fucked her ass. Glashing moaned. The only word she could form was "yes," and I heard it grow louder and louder.

Then she screamed "Fuck, yes!" She must have let go of her legs because I felt them clinch my face, and her hands clutched at my head. I rode out her storm, licking and fingering until she relented.

When I pulled back from her, she sat up immediately and kissed me, jamming her tongue in my mouth and cradling my face with both hands. She kissed me like I was a boyfriend she had been waiting for years to finally see again.

She broke the kiss and said, "Please let me suck your cock, sir."

I nodded and stood; she sat on the bed and deep throated me.

I grunted, "Fuck." She had to have held it for twenty or thirty seconds before pulling back, taking a huge breath and inhaling it again. I heard the little choke and gag sounds of her throat as my cock passed through. She held in place for even longer.

When she drew back and off, gloms and ropes of saliva connected my cock and her mouth. Her eyes had reddened and her face flushed pink. She caught her breath and said, "I love this big fucking cock, sir."

I pulled her to me and my dick, again, slid all the way down her throat, and this time I knew I was going to cum. I held the back of her head and I grunted. My stomach clenched and semen began to course through my cock and down her throat in great rushes. She wasn't swallowing it; the head of my cock had bypassed that part of her anatomy. I injected cum directly into her body.

I let her head go, but she remained, her lips clasping and drawing on the base of my cock. My spasms ended, and I pulled her off. She gasped and panted to catch her breath.

I worked to get my breath back, too. I gazed at her sexy little body, and I wanted it again. Fuck, I wanted her.

"Glashing, get on your hands and knees."

"Aye, aye, sir."

"Turn around and let me see that pussy and ass again."

She did. I leaned into it, smelled it, and drug my tongue all the way up her pussy, over her pink asshole, and along her crack. Then I grabbed her ass and sucked on each fleshy cheek.

"I have to go, Glashing, but I don't want to."

"Stay with me, sir."

"You know I can't."

She was about to turn around. "Don't move," I commanded.

I licked her again. Fuck, she tasted so good. I kissed her pussy, then I pushed my tongue in her asshole, and then I licked all around the sides and inside of her slit.

I backed away, saying, "No." I went into the head, wiped down my cock and my face, and then I put myself away. When I came back out, Glashing was still there, on all fours, looking back at me.

"No," I said, and she turned and sat back down. "Clean up. I'll lock the door behind me."

"Will I see you again, sir?"

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow for another interview. Then, I'll have to finish my report. It's due Friday morning."

She nodded and walked past me to the head.. As she passed, I pulled her to me and kissed her neck, and then I let her go into the bathroom. When the door closed, I put my uniform back in order, grabbed my tape recorder, and left.

The second floor of the barracks had an outside catwalk to access all the rooms. I checked the time and walked around to 238—Highrider's room. I pulled out the key, knocked three times, and unlocked the door.

12