The Commando and the Call Girl

Story Info
Clashing worlds and ideologies.
16.2k words
4.5
15k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all. I'm attempting a new series that I hope you'll find entertaining, engaging, and hopefully very hot! The story is fiction and takes place in a land of make-believe where STDs don't exist. As always, I love feedback. If you hate it, please let me know that and why. If you love it, I'd like to know that as well.

Enjoy!

*

"Since I was 18 years old, I've been killing. It's the only thing that I'm proficient at. A government-sanctioned hit man if you will.

One day you're swearing fealty to the U.S Constitution in a MEPS station, and the next, you're in a country you've never heard of, ending the lives of men that swore similar oaths in their own versions of a military processing station.

And what's even more disjointed is the fact that many times, I had no idea of the why."

"Do you really have 75 confirmed kills, Sgt. Jefferson?"

"The word you're looking for is "official" kills. My confirmed kills is a vastly different number."

"If that's true, then why did the government..."

"Lie? Because the government, at the end of the day is made up of humans. Flawed creatures who think just like you and me. And the thought of a man with 221 kills sitting next to the avg American family at a baseball game or in a movie theater is simply too terrible a thought to contemplate."

"But why is 75 better than 221?"

"We had reporters embedded with our unit for those kills. It makes it somewhat of a daunting task to deny the 75 at that point."

"I must admit, I find you to be an interesting character, Calvin."

"And I find this to be a waste of time. I don't understand why I needed a psyche eval before I could reenlist."

"They're not going to allow you to reenlist Calvin."

"They? Those are weasel words doctor. Who exactly is "they?"

Dr. Carolyn Barnes looked upon the somewhat fidgety, and very agitated SFC Calvin Jefferson. She thought to herself, "this is one handsome and fine ass brother! He's got that Denzel swag down to a tee, and he's single!

Why the hell is he so eager to go back to a war just to try and cheat death once more"?

"They", as you put it are the federal government. This session is not to determine your fitness to serve, but rather it's to determine your fitness to live in society."

"Like Mitch Leary said in the movie, "In The Line Of Fire", "we can't have monsters combing the quiet countryside now can we?"

"Who are your heroes Calvin?"

"I'm 26, Dr.Barnes. I stopped my hero worship about three Spider-Man franchises ago."

"Where do you turn for inspiration? The Bible perhaps?"

"You ever read the Bible Dr. Barnes? Not a lot of inspiration to be gained from a set of books mostly focused on superstition, genocide and misogyny."

"I see."

"And if I had to guess. I'd say that Maya Angelou is where you find inspiration?"

"As a matter of fact, that's correct. How did you know this Calvin?"

"Inductive reasoning. I've never met a black woman who wasn't a Maya Angelou fan."

"Do you like philosophy Calvin?"

"I have a few favorites."

"Like who?"

"David Goggins, David Hume and Christopher Hitchens."

"I didn't realize that David Goggins was a philosopher."

"Why not? Is it because he is still alive? Or is it because he is black?"

"It doesn't become you to play the race card Calvin."

"And that's what I took from listening to Goggins. He doesn't play the race card and neither do I.

He's the guy that faces up to adversity and says "fuck you! You aren't going to beat me today". He's a true American."

"And the other two? Weren't they both atheists?"

"Yes, and Hitch made a habit out of owning Christian apologists in debates. He had one rough outing against William Lane Craig, but other than that, he was money."

"Yes, I'm fairly familiar with what became known as "Hitchen's Razor", "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed just as easily."

"That's correct doctor."

"Do you have a god belief Calvin?"

"If I say yes, will you then help me to convince the army to let me reenlist?"

"No."

"Then no, I don't believe."

"That's something I don't see very often."

"What? A black atheist?"

"Yes."

"I'm like the person that wrote this phrase on a wall in a concentration camp during WW2, "if there is a god, he'll have to beg for my forgiveness".

I've seen far too much Dr. Barnes. There is nothing pointing to a god in any of the carnage and death that I've waded through over the years."

"And you like Goggins so much, why?"

"Because he tells it like it is. He tells you that while you may give every kid a participation trophy, the one that you want on the wall at night while you sleep is the one that earned his accolades."

"Well, it appears that our time is up Calvin. I look forward to seeing you next week."

"Thanks, but I'm not coming back."

"You're not? But the army says..."

"The army says that I can't reenlist. The army can go fuck itself. It doesn't get to dictate my life anymore."

"Calvin, there is more to life than fighting wars."

"I'm a soldier Dr. Barnes. And I'm a damn good one. Where would we be if someone had told Red Adair that there was more to life than fighting oil well fires?"

The very next day.

"Since I was 18, I've been shaking my naked plump black ass on stage, or selling it behind closed doors. I typically make three thousand dollars a day from my efforts." Tiffany Soloman said as she laid down on Dr. Barnes' couch."

"But you don't walk away with that money entirely. Where does the rest of it go?"

"I have to kick upstairs to the mafia. Just like everyone else."

"I don't kick upstairs to the mob Tiffany."

The voluptuously plump yet somewhat diminutive honey skinned patient of Dr. Barnes laughed out loud at the physician's apparent naivety.

"Did I say something amusing?"

"Yes. Everyone kicks up to the mafia in this town, doctor. Most by commission and the rest by omission."

"Has your hair always been silver, Tiffany?"

"Pretty much. Besides, my clients love my silver bob cut."

"So much so that you can afford to charge $1000 per session?"

"Hell, that's the same amount that you charge me." Tiffany replied almost scornfully, as she added, "per session", at the end.

"Well, I'm justified, and I have the degrees, plural, to prove it."

"And I have this." Tiffany replied as she stood from the couch, turned her back to Dr. Barnes and slapped her own ass with both hands.

I paid 30 thousand for this ass. I'll be damned if I'm going to give it away for $50 a screw." She said as she twerked and made her panty free ass cheeks clap under her dress.

Dr. Barnes, who had a bit of an unorthodox style in treating her psyche patients, nearly lost all vestiges of professionalism as she found her own pussy juices churn while watching the display.

"I could enter porn right now and do nothing but gonzo and make $2000 per flick. My manager assured me of that." Tiffany bragged.

"And by "manager", you actually mean your pimp."

"He's my boyfriend doctor."

"Oh is he? And here I thought that he was a capo in the crime family that bore his name. Tony Lino of the notorious Lino Crime family.

A married Tony Lino to boot."

"Maybe I like it that way." Tiffany replied in a voice that sounded more like she was trying to convince herself of this than anyone else. "Maybe I don't want a man hanging around me twenty four seven and I'm having to deal with his...baggage.

This way, he gets what he wants, goes home, and I get peace at night in my bed, alone."

"You don't ever want a family of your own?"

"I have a son Dr. Barnes. But you already know this."

"A son that you can't see who is currently being raised by his father."

"I'm going to deal with that eventually."

"You think that the mob is going to help you?"

"Tony told me he'd do something about it, when the time is right."

"You're 26. You gave birth at 19. Will the time be right in what? 11 more years when you can't strip or escort anymore?"

"Speaking of time, is mine up yet? I have things to do and..."

"One last question. Are you religious? I mean, do you have a god belief?"

"I don't believe in God Dr.Barnes because I know he's real."

"Is that a fact? Enlighten me Tiffany, what gives you so much confidence?"

"That's easy. If there was no god, then how did we get here? I can't believe that all this just happened without a creator."

"Are you familiar with the argument from incredulity?"

"The what, from what?"

"Never mind Tiffany. Next week?"

"Hmmph. We'll see."

Chapter 1

"I feel like just by sitting here I'm going to need a tetanus shot. Is this dump really all that you could afford?" Former Sgt Dennis Porter asked Calvin Jefferson as they enjoyed a couple of beers on the latter's front porch of his newly rented "shotgun house".

"I see that getting out of the army didn't make you any less of a ball busting prick." Jefferson remarked to the fiery haired Irishman who was subsequently, the best friend he had in the world.

"Hey, if I can't be honest with you, then who can I be straight with? We've been in foreign latrines better than this."

"Money is a little tight right now. The army won't let me reenlist. Not even as an instructor. Can you believe that shit?"

"Jesus Calvin, why the fuck didn't you reach out to me when you first came home?"

"Embarrassed I guess." Calvin said as he lit a cigarette. "Besides, how the hell are you rolling in it like you are? I mean, a late model Porsche, Armani Suits?"

"What can I say? I'm using what Uncle Sam taught us to benefit me out here. I've been doing a bit of "freelance" work."

"Freelance, translates to mob hits. Am I correct?"

"You can do it as well. I can get you a few..."

"Forget it. I mean, what's wrong with you Dennis? I thought we were the good guys?"

"The good guys? Come on Calvin. With some of the shit we've done for god and country? How could you ever think that?"

"Be that as it may, those guys are animals. They'll whack you if they since even an ounce of betrayal."

"You worry too much. A Phantom Team member is worth 50 la Cosa Nostra soldiers."

"We've engaged poorly trained forces in the past that have given us a hard time. That's how we lost Infante'."

"Gabriel Infante' was a fucking grand stander who had Rambo like delusions of grandeur and it got him killed, stop trying to make him out to be a saint."

"Well", Calvin said as he raised his beer. "In the immortal words of Clint Eastwood in the timeless tale called Heartbreak Ridge, Here's to Gabe and all the parts of him that we couldn't find."

"Sigh, to Gabe; and here's to the 75$ he died owing me." Dennis said as he touched beers with Calvin.

"Yeah, I tried to tell him that is was stupid to go against Golden State that year."

Dennis suddenly looks at his friend Calvin with brotherly concern. "Man, have you been able to find a job? I mean, how are you going to afford all of this?" He said as he cracked a joke at the end.

"I have an interview tomorrow at a convenience store as the all night clerk."

"All night at a convenience store? And you call being a mob hit man dangerous?"

"The area has been gentrified. It's safe enough."

"Calvin this is beneath you. All of this. I mean, what are you trying to prove here? Do you feel the need to suffer as some form of penance? Look bro, we did what we did. We were just..."

"Following orders? Where have I heard that one before?"

Dennis ignores his last remark. "Look Cal, I have a huge four bedroom loft downtown and unless I have a honey in there, the place is normally pretty deserted. You can hang out there, rent free until things look a bit better.

Ok, you don't want to do hits for the mafia? Fine, take the CDL test and get you your own big rig, I have a piece of a legitimate trucking company and..."

"Let me try this on my own first. If it doesn't work out, then your plan b sounds like a great fall back."

"Aw man." Dennis said as he looked down at his phone. Duty calls it seems. Look, at least let me pay a months worth of rent for you. No strings attached. How much is your rent here?"

"$2000."

"I said a month, not a year."

"Very funny. If the whole contract killer thing goes south, you might can get a job opening for D.L Hugely."

Dennis reaches into his pocket and hands Calvin twenty,

one hundred dollar bills.

"If the contract killer thing goes south, I'll be opening up for George Carlin in the afterlife."

Chapter two Tiffany's townhome.

"That's it babe! Ride this big white cock!" Tony Lino said as Tiffany Solomon bounced her fat ebony booty up and down on his lap while he explored her insides with his long thick member.

"Ooo! You are getting this pussy! You motherfucker you!" Tiffany screamed in pleasure as she lowered her torso in order to shove her tongue down his throat.

"God! You are so fucking handsome! She said as their lips broke contact. "I could ride you all day and just stare into your beautiful eyes."

"Aw shit girl!" He said in sheer ecstasy. "I'm supposed to be the one doing the flattering around here."

"You're fine my dear." She said as she bounced faster toward another orgasm. "You're doing all the fucking while I handle the flatter part."

"Do you give your clients this level of attention?"

"Not in the slightest. Those Tricks get a half measure. I save all of my black girl magic for you and you only."

Without warning Tony Lino flips Tiffany onto her back which puts him in the dominant position. Tiffany knows immediately what's coming and steadies herself for it. He loves to shoot his seed as deep into her ebony love tunnel as possible.

She spreads her legs as wide as they'll go as he empties his ball sack while she claws at his back.

"Unnnngh! God damn it! There's nothing like black pussy!" He declared as he gently pulled his cock free from her soaked box.

"And there's nothing like your hard...long...fat...pulsating Italian white cock."

"As if you'd know something else. You've never even been with a black man before." He reminded her.

"Nor do I plan to."

"That's my girl. Now, go fix me something to eat." He told her as she rubbed the muscular ripples in his stomach.

"Your beck is my call." She said as she grabbed a robe.

"What are you doing?" He asked her as she slipped the robe on. "You know that I like my food prepared au natural."

"How could I forget?" She said as she smiled, dropped her robe and slipped into a pair of six inch clear mules and then slowly and seductively twisted her naked ass out of the bedroom while a now sexually satiated Tony Lino looked upon her with renewed lust.

"God! What a piece of ass! Madone! If Rosa was even hall the woman Tiffany is..." Tony thought to himself. The former Rosa Dellasondro, whom Tony had married ten years ago was also mob royalty. The Dellasondro Family had supplanted the Lino faction as the most dominate in town about three years prior to the arranged marriage of Tony and Rosa.

Ironically, Tony should have been able to refuse to honor such a draconian request from his father. His two brothers, had they been asked, would have told the old man to go fuck himself. But Tony, unlike his brothers who both had respectable careers in medicine, had followed his father into the family business and as a made man, refusing a request from your boss could result in you being on the wrong end of the hit parade.

But as the Dellasondro faction grew in power and influence, the Lino's began to feel the heat. Recruiting took a nose dive as the flashy hard partying Dellasondro's looked like the more appealing team to play for as opposed to the quiet and reserved pinochle playing Lino side which operated out of obscure social clubs and shunned news cameras.

But the marriage had given both sides ten years of peace, prosperity, and security as the two families worked together on a ton of joint schemes and projects.

The only thing it hadn't given them was an heir to seal the deal for all time.

His phones ringtone zapped him out of deep thought and back to reality. He was being called on his burner phone that he used a few times and would discard shortly thereafter.

By the time the FBI knew what was happening, this current phone would be at the bottom of the lake.

In the kitchen, a very nude Tiffany Solomon lovingly prepared victuals for her man to enjoy. She was somewhat surprised that he hadn't walked up behind her and reinserted his cock into her still dripping snatch while she bent over the island.

"I must have really put that "good good" on him this time." She said to herself with a proud smile.

"Tiffany?" A somewhat subdued voice said from the doorway leading into the kitchen. She turned to see a fully dressed Tony Lino with a look of sadness, fear and uncertainty on his face. "I've...I've got to go."

"Go? She said in shock. "But you just got here. The food is almost ready and..."

"It's business Tiff. Just leave it at that. Serious business."

"Tony? You're scaring me."

He walked over to her and took her in his arms. He didn't kiss her, he just held her close to his chest.

"While I'd probably never admit this to anyone else Tiff. I'm scared too."

Chapter 3

"So, what did you do in the army?" Store owner Dinesh Patel asked Calvin as he looked over his application.

"I...was a light wheel vehicle mechanic." Calvin said as he tried hard to recall his "cover MOS".

"Any prior retail experience?"

"No sir. My first job was in the military."

"So, you've never dealt with the general public in any meaningful capacity?"

"Does traveling to foreign lands, meeting nice and exotic people and then killing them count?" Calvin thinks to himself.

"No. I'm afraid not." He tells Patel.

"What would you do if the store was robbed?"

"I'd comply with the robber's demands."

"Very good. The job pays 11:50 an hour. You'll work from 3pm till three am. You'll get two five minute smoke breaks, and a thirty minute lunch break. I suggest that you use your break time wisely. Make it count. Any questions?"

"Does this mean I have the job?"

"Can you start today?"

"Yes sir!"

"Let me get you a smock." Patel said to him.

"A what?"

"It's your uniform shirt. I'll have a name tag for you tomorrow. Any other questions?"

"Yes, Uh, what days am I off?"

"You're not. The night job is seven days a week. We close on all major holidays."

"No off days? But I thought that..."

"Forgive me for saying so Mr. Jefferson. But you don't look like you have anything better to do. Do you?"

Calvin weighed his options. Even at seven days a week, he'd still have some struggles with rent and utilities. But perhaps in the future, he'd get a raise and maybe find a better living situation.

Or he could always move in with Dennis while he runs women through his loft like it's Union station.

"I'm ready to start boss." He said as he donned the newly delivered smock."

Not far from here in a Lino Family stronghold, a gruesome discovery had been made.

"Benjamin "Benny Bingo" Gatto, age 36, a Lino Family mob soldier and member of the crew once headed by Tony Lino was found dead in this garbage strewn alley right behind me. His former Capo and good friend Tony Lino is on the scene. Let's see if we can't get a word.

Tony? Tony! Mr. Lino, would you care to comment on this macabre discovery? Was this a power move against the Lino family?" A heavy set female reporter said into the news camera while putting the microphone into Tony's face.

"The only "power" here is the power of the press to lie and malign. My family owns several business; all 100% legitimate. We are the Lino family, small f. Not the Lino Crime Family. Just because my last name ends in a vowel, it does not make me a Wiseguy.

Now, if you'll excuse me..." Tony said to the reporter as he walked back over toward his waiting crew.