The Commando and the Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin had used his phone call to contact the agent. Back while he served in the Middle East, Banks had worked with his unit on the terror squad as they hunted down high value targets. The agent was there to make certain that the arrests, if there was one, was done by the book.

Calvin used to tease Banks regarding his resemblance to and mannerisms of Samuel L Jackson. The law man had told him to look him up once he got back stateside and he always intended to. But now, here he was, getting the man out of bed because he simply had no one else to turn to.

"What if I don't want to "forget it?" Calvin asked as they walked back to Bank's car. "They assaulted me for no reason."

"My friend, you had a gun to the head of a cop in front of twenty of his buddies. I think we can call your getting off with a ticket for loitering...I think we can call that even."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Besides, I think your two playmates are going to have a tough time explaining why they were there, in uniform seven hours after their shift ended."

"I have no idea." Calvin said.

"Maybe not, but I do." Banks replied.

"Meaning what?"

"That girl. The one who called the cops on you. What do you know about her?"

"I know that she doesn't like me. I had a brief run in with her at my job."

"Oh yeah. You work at the "Kwik E" Mart." Banks said to him.

"It's a mini mart and why is that a source of such amusement for everyone? I'd probably get more respect if I sold dope or something."

"You'd probably get her respect. She seems to have a thing for criminals."

"Meaning?"

"You ever heard of Tony Lino?"

"The Italian gangster? Yeah, I've heard of him."

"She's his mistress."

"Well." Calvin said as he finally appeared to understand. "I suppose that explains her disdain for me, her high end whip and luxury townhome."

"Not exactly. You see, she's a high class hoe. She makes her living escorting."

"No shit? Well, she definitely has the face and the body for it. But..."

"But what?" Banks asked.

"It seemed weird you know; she seemed genuinely remorseful about calling the law on me once she realized that it was me."

"Don't flatter yourself my friend. You're not her type in the slightest. She likes her men wealthy and white."

"No worries. I'll find a new bus stop to stand at from here on out."

"Good idea."

"And the two cops?"

"They are on the Lino Family payroll."

"Bought with a price."

"Indeed."

"But it begs the question, if you guys know all of this...the dirty cops, the escort, their ties to the mob, then why haven't you busted them all?

I mean, these cops have a license to kick ass on the street and y'all are just allowing them to do so."

"It's called building a case Calvin. If you had taken my advice and applied to the academy in Quantico, you'd know this."

"Maybe I was simply tired of shooting and being shot at. But anyway, thanks for getting me out of jail."

"Calvin you literally saved my life on two occasions while we were in harms way. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you."

"Just doing my job."

"But you did that job for me. That's something that buys you a lot of leeway as far as I'm concerned. Listen, I'm going to do a barbecue for the Fourth of July. Nothing special just a few friends and family. Why don't you swing by?"

"That's like a month and a half away. Let me see what life looks like for me by then."

"The invitation is there. And I can tell you, you haven't lived until you've tasted my beer can chicken."

"Well, the store will be closed that day, and I...fuck it. Put me down as a guest Aaron."

"Alright now! That's what I'm talking about. Should I put a "plus one" down as well?"

Calvin chuckled. "Come on Aaron, what woman in her right mind would want to date a man with more kills than John Wayne Gacy, and who is also not really in his right mind?"

Chapter Eight: The next day, two hours before Sassy yet Classy opened for lunch hour.

"Let me get this straight." Tony Lino said as he puffed on a cigar. "Two highly trained police officers got their asses handed to them by a bum at a bus stop? And an unarmed bum to boot? I mean, if I've got it wrong, please, by all means correct me."

"Tony."

"We'd best stick with "Mr.Lino" for now." Tony tells the one who's trying to explain.

"I'm sorry. Mr.Lino, this guy wasn't no bum. McCoy said. "He's some kind of former Rambo like commando or something."

Tony Lino looked at his other henchmen who were all seated. Is it possible that they've found the killer of Benny Bingo?

"What do you know about him Summers?" Lino asked the other still standing man.

"No priors of any kind. He has never gotten as much as a parking ticket."

"Do you think its possible that he did Benny Bingo?"

"Possible, but unlikely."

"Based off of..."

"Twenty five years of dealing with pure scum on the street. Whatever this guy is, he isn't a hit man."

"Uh, boss?" The other cop said. "There...there's something else."

"Well? Don't keep us in suspense McCoy, what the fuck is it?"

"Its about Ms. Tiffany."

"What about Ms. Tiffany?"

"She seemed awful upset about us leaning on Jefferson."

"Tiffany is the one who told me about this guy Jefferson, prompting me to send you two morons over there in the first place."

"Yeah but she was..."

"No more of this. Tiffany fucking hates black men. No way she has any connections with the guy beyond the superficial."

"But..."

"You two can go now."

"Mr. Lino I..."

"You still here?"

The men quickly exit Lino's office.

"Bumbling idiots." Lino said after he was alone with four of his men. "So tell me consigliere, what should I make of this?" He said to his most trusted adviser Frank Gallo.

"Tiff and a black? Naw, I don't see that happening in a gazillion fucking years. She's like a Kardashian in reverse. Know what I mean?"

Tony laughed, "amen to that!"

"I agree with Summers though. I don't think this guy killed Benny." Frank added. "I mean the guy was sleeping at the bus stop for Christ sake."

"Could be a cover."

"One that involves him kicking the asses of two cops and threatening to kill one? Lack of discretion doth not a hitman maketh."

"Think we could get him to throw in with us?"

"All due respect T. You know who you'd have to ask that question to."

"Tiffany here yet?" Lino asked.

"In the dressing room."

"Send word that I need to see her."

Since this was an all nude club, the girls had no issues walking around sans clothing in front of the staff prior to the doors opening.

Roughly two minutes later, a bare assed Tiffany, her only article of clothing being a set of flip flops that showed of her perfectly manicured dark red painted toes, sauntered into her employer/lover's office and glad handed everyone in attendance.

"Tiffany, Tiffany...you are always one hot piece of ass!" Consigliere Gallo said as he stood and kissed her on the cheek and gently patted her ample ebony booty.

"And you Frankie, if Antonio Sabato Jr ever needed a stunt double, you'd fit that bill to a tee." She said teasingly.

"Have a seat, Tiff. I need to ask you a few questions." Tony told her.

"What's up?" She asked as she joined the meeting in progress.

"What do you know about Jefferson?"

"Who?"

"The guy you made the beef about."

"That's his name?" She asked as if to say, "ooooh, so THAT'S his name".

"Tiff." Lino said with a bit of impatience.

"Well, I first ran into him at the store across the street from the townhouse. I was in a hurry and I was probably being a bit bitchy, and he didn't respond to it very well.

May I ask what this is about?"

"Sure. I need you to pull back the claws and show him the gentler side of yourself."

"What?" She asked with incredulity. "Baby you know how I feel about..."

"Jesus Tiff! I'm not asking you to fuck the guy. But I need you to bury the hatchet if possible." Lino explained.

"Honey, we might need a skillful ally. And if what Summers and McCoy told us about him is true then he could be just what we are in need of." Frank Gallo explained further.

"He's definitely skillful. He cut through those cops in a matter of seconds. But wait, isn't he in jail for assault on peace officers?" She asked.

"Naw. He was sprung with no charges filed." Lino explained.

"He was? Well, that's...great news right?" She said as a mountain of relief rushed in and replaced the crushing guilt that she had been wrestling with since the incident went down hours earlier. "But, do we know that he's going to continue working at the mini mart where I'd be able to interact with him?"

"The fact that he works there in the first place tells me that he doesn't exactly have a ton of promising job opportunities. My instincts tell me that he'll be back there tonight."

"I'll do my best Tony."

"That's all I ask my love."

"Anything else?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact..." Crazy Nicki said. "Tiff? Can you help me with this?" He unbuttoned his slacks and pulled out his whitish/purple throbbing cock.

Tiffany looked over to Tony Lino who motioned for her to do what Nicki had wanted.

She slowly and seductively sways her hips as she walks over to the seated man who said that he needed her "help". She bends over and takes the tip of his cock into her mouth as she spreads her legs so that both her ass crack and wet ass pussy are fully on display for the rest of the room.

"What are the rest of you guys waiting on? Help Nicki tame this Ebony tart."

"Thought you'd never ask." Frank Gallo said as he dropped his pants to his ankles and slid behind Tiffany and buried his fairly large dick into her tight but dripping snatch.

The remaining two mobsters settled for hand jobs from the beautiful woman while Tony Lino sat back and enjoyed the show and "coached" from the sideline.

"Come on Frankie. Surely you can fuck her harder than that? She can take it. Isn't that right Tiff?" Tony asked as his consigliere pounded her pussy.

"I can take it baby. The problem is, I don't think old Frankie can." She said as she raised up from sucking Nicki's cock in order to respond.

"Don't you cum yet Frankie. None of you cum yet. I want this to look like a porno where you all shoot your loads in her fucking face."

"But baby..." She protested. "I just got my makeup done."

"Get it redone." Lino told her.

"Aw fuck boss!" Gallo announced. "It's too late!"

And with that revelation, Frank Gallo releases his pent up love seed into the young Nubian goddess. He cums audibly. Not vocal, but rather the volume of his load is so substantial, it makes a loud squishing sound as it comes to a violent rest inside of Tiffany's smoking twat.

"Fucking lightweight." Lino joked as Frank carefully freed himself from Tiffany.

"That's just the power of black pussy baby." Tiff said to Lino with a sly wink. "You should know that. My "good good" will get a man every time."

"How's about we let this Italian Stallion test that theory?" Crazy Nicki said as he had now had enough of the cock smoking he was receiving and quickly made his way behind her.

The 5ft 7 cupid faced gangster studied Tiff's ass as if it was a new I-roc that he was about to purchase.

"What is it about you black girls and these nice fat asses?" He asked as he smacked hers a few times for good measure as she whimpered lustfully with each blow.

"Come on Skip." One of Nicki's soldiers said to him. In particular, the one who now had his cock in Tiff's mouth. "You gonna cause her to bite my dick off."

"Wouldn't that be a fucking improvement?" Nicki joked as he grabbed some baby oil from the desk and poured it liberally onto Tiff's ass.

He rubbed both around her cheeks and into her butt crack. Tiff had an idea of what was coming. She had ironically prepared for it as a surprise call from "Chet" earlier indicated that he was back in town and wanted to see her after she had performed for the lunchtime crowd. So she had already did the enema ritual before coming to the club in anticipation of her newest "lover."

"What are we doing over here Nicki?" Tony asked him. "You gonna fuck her ass or glaze it?"

"Boss, I gotta prepare the young lady don't I?"

"I'm prepared daddy." Tiff said to him. "Stick that thick Italian sausage up my pulsating black asshole."

Both Tony and Nicki had received their "buttons" at the same induction ceremony and were both thrust into the old crew that Tony's father used to run.

Their job back then was to make collections on the east side from black drug dealers, pimps, and bookies. This caused them to "interact" a lot with the variety of ebony hookers that lined the streets of the busiest Blvd in "da hood".

Given the amount of diversity amongst the black race, one could easily find something on Bradley Blvd to meet his needs. The women ranged from the very short and voluptuous to the very tall and muscular. Light skin, dark skin, in between.

Nicki, unbeknownst to his goomba Tony, had even once dared to knowingly spend a night with a drop dead gorgeous extremely feminine and refined ebony she-male with a large round ass and big thick welcoming lips; as he came several times throughout the night in her eager and gaping "bussy."

Such dalliances were against the mob's code of conduct and was a death sentence for anyone caught crossing the line. After that experience, Crazy Nicki became obsessed with one thing; sticking his cock into a tight black booty.

He stuffs his cock into Tiffany's ass with relative ease. The he pauses, points his head toward the heavens as if trying to regain his composure and folds his arms.

"Problem?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. Her fucking ass has me ready to blow my load already." Nicki admits.

Tiffany, still slurping on the dick of one of Crazy Nicki's soldiers, simply looks over at Tony, shrugs her shoulders as if to say, "what do you expect? Of course he's going to cum too quickly; my ass is fire."

"Sigh, none of you humps have the makings of a varsity athlete." Tony said as he unzipped his pants, pulled out his own rigid man meat, confidently took Crazy Nicki's place and slid his own cock into Tiffany's waiting asshole.

Tiffany let out a "yelp" as the dick hit deeply into the recesses of her bowels. She almost yelled "get it Chet" as no one else outside of the two men that she had such strong feelings for had ever overwhelmed her in this way.

Tony was, as always...relentless. There would be no early exit for the mob boss. He had been addicted to black ass and pussy for as long as he could remember and over that time he had learned how to control himself when he found himself inside of one or the other.

"Fuck this ass daddy! Fuck me in my fat, black booty!"

"Ever heard the phrase, "your ass is mine"; girl?" Tony asked her. "Because you can give your heart to God, but your ass belongs to me!"

Tony continued his assault. Long, pounding deliberate strokes.

Tiffany continued to suck the cocks of the rest of them, two of which were no longer satisfied with hand jobs and were willing to wait their turns to tickle her throat and feel her thick luscious lips wrapped around their man meat.

But even the best can only stand so much! Tony could feel himself getting ready to explode inside of his lover's rectum. He quickened his strokes in anticipation and as the moment reached its climatic ending, he suddenly freed himself from her ass, jumped into her face, grabbed her by the head and plastered her face with his cum.

"That was Peter North level!" He triumphantly declared. "Now that's what I call "the money shot!"

"Damn it Tony!" Tiffany whined. "Why didn't you warn me? I've got cum coming out of my ears."

"And you're not through just yet. Go ahead you three mamalukes. In the face."

The dutiful mobsters took position in front of Tiffany who was now sitting on her bottom on the floor and following their boss's lead, emptied their sacks onto the beautiful, yet already drenched face of Tony's goomar.

"Hold still Tiff. Stop squirming." Tony said as Tiffany kept alternating her cheeks each time a cum squirt found its target.

"Hold still? Stop squirming? Spoken just like a person who has never had cum all over his face. I'm not going to even be able to perform now. This shit is all over my hair." Tiffany whined. "Just look at me!"

"My heart bleeds." Tony said while he wiped himself off over the office bathroom sink. "You look beautiful Tiff; just beautiful.

With that spunk on your face, you look like a white girl.

That's what you want isn't it; don't you want to be white?"

"What? I never said..."

"Look Tiff. Me and the guys have more business to discuss. Feel free to take the rest of the day off. But we need the room, Capeesh?"

"I can't go out there like...like this!" She protested.

"Fine. Go wash up. But make it quick."

Tiffany realized at that moment. She wanted...no, she needed to be somewhere else. Anywhere else would suffice. She can't recall a time where she had felt so used, so humiliated.

So black...

"Just toss me a wet towel. It'll do for now."

Frank Gallo, who appeared to have the most sympathy for her plight out of those in the room; did the honors and and procured the warm wet cloth that she needed to cleanse her cum drenched face.

"Thanks Frankie." She said gratefully as she quickly wiped off and exited the office.

What the hell just happened? She thought to herself. Certainly this wasn't her first "train ride"; she's been the "meat" in a white bread sandwich on more than one occasion and gangbangs didn't faze her in the slightest.

But today was different. Motherfuckers skeeting cum in her face? What was Tony thinking? Was he still having these fantasies of becoming a porn star?

Mobsters want to be porn stars, porn stars want to be rappers and rappers want to be mobsters...

What a twisted fucking cycle...

Chapter Nine

With her having the rest of the day to herself, she got to spend it in the arms of "Chet". The experience with him was drastically different than what she had earlier been put through.

His touch was so loving and tender, his caresses spoke to the fact that her trust in him was not misplaced. Even now, as his semihard cock rested lovingly in her cum rich anus after their hour long highly erotic and intense ass fuck session.

The two lovers spooned as Chet slowly worked his way back into an erection as he was eager to pump even more seed into Tiffany's anal cavity.

"No Chet. Not right now. My ass is a little sore." Tiff explained.

"Bummer." Chet replied as he backed off. "A little too much activity back here?" He said as he slid his hand across her ample bottom.

"A tad more than I expected. Yours is the third dick that's been in my ass today." She explained as she graphically and candidly replayed the events that took place in Tony's office from hours earlier.

"Chet/Austin, felt a tinge of jealousy as Tiffany spoke. He had worked undercover long enough to know how to separate "the job" from reality.

His hero, the legendary FBI Agent Joe Pistone or "Donnie Brasco", had given seminars on how not to get emotionally involved when working undercover. He had; after all, been the man who got the Bonanno Crime Family kicked off the commission after he had taken down several high ranking officials of La Cosa Nostra.

But Mr. Pistone never spoke about what to do about getting "too close", if you were fucking one of your potential "C.I's"....or confidential informants.

That would be a seminar that "Chet" himself would have to give one day after the movie comes out...

"You know?" He said to Tiff. "I don't know if I should walk into Sassy y Classy, and put a bullet through the temple of Tony Lino or if I should have paid to join in."

"You would have done the former." She said to him. "You aren't the type of man who revels in the idea of humiliating a woman."