The Commission

Story Info
They'll do what it takes for the big commission.
4.1k words
3.27
14.6k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
903 Followers

British English spelling and grammar.

***

The commission

"I promise this will be the last time." I said.

"But you said that the last time." said Anne.

"And it would have been, but that deal failed, through. And it was no fault of mine. Anyway I don't have sex with those girls."

"You did with that little blonde, Tina."

"I thought we'd got past that. The Japanese guy, Tanaka, suddenly insisted we all did it in the same room; I had no choice. He got off watching everyone else. He never uses a condom, but I did -- which pissed him off by the way. We very nearly lost that contract too."

"There's always a choice."

The problem was that my wife Anne and I had a deal. I'm Owen and I'd, well to be honest, I'd broken that deal. My company did a lot of business with two large Japanese concerns. And when their guys came over to England to sign contracts, they liked there to be English girls available to sweeten the deal. And they had to be 'real English women' -- not whores or escorts. They particularly liked blondes for obvious reasons. And, in a similar vein, they usually specified petite. The Oriental contingent always comprised two men. So sometimes, we provided two girls, one for each of them; sometimes three, to include my participation. That had led to my downfall.

On that fateful occasion, right out of the blue, Mr Tanaka insisted on six people in his hotel room. He'd never done that before. He and his colleague took first pick of course. On previous occasions I'd discretely slipped away and let my girl go home unmolested. But that one time I was fucked; literally. I'd explained it all to Anne, and she took it very well under the circumstances. Later, I introduced her to Tina, who also apologised. What swung it was the big commission. Even with half of it set aside to boost my pension, what remained was enough to completely clear our mortgage, and finance a new car for Anne.

Oscar, my boss, always arranged discreet payment to the stable of ladies, keeping them on a retainer. I don't know how he acquired these willing participants, but he was sure they were better than anything our competitors could provide. We still didn't win every deal though. The ladies were not exactly call girls. Two worked for us and were creeping ahead in the promotion stakes. Two others were divorced horny and welcomed a little extra income. But Jasmine, the most glamorous blonde, who was invariably the first pick, was married. Apparently she used to go home and tell her husband all the gory details of what she'd done. And she did everything. One time she even contrived to pretend to put her phone on charge and videoed her entire sex session for her old man. I remembered Marge's line in an episode of CSI: 'Whatever blows your skirt up'.

This time Oscar was insistent; the current deal could set our company up for life. He said we must do anything and everything it took to win this contract. Anne was uneasy but coming round to the idea, as it would net me the biggest commission ever. Getting enough money to buy us a holiday home on the Spanish coast, convinced her it really was my last time. Early retirement beckoned.

Two weeks before the big signing, Anne had an idea.

"Owen, you said it's not Tanaka coming this time?"

"No, it's a Mr Adachi. Most times their contract manager, Mr Tanaka, signs. Otherwise it's Adachi, the sales manager. He's been here before and is bringing Mr Sato, his sidekick."

"And Tanaka is the one who insisted on the orgy."

"It was hardly an orgy. It was what the swingers call 'same room fun'. But Tanaka is the one who likes to watch. Other occasions with him, we start off at a strip club."

"And what do we know about Adachi; any little foibles?"

"He's specifically asked for Jasmine again, she's his favourite. I don't think you've ever met her; she works in our sales department."

"Who else are you providing?"

"There'll be Tina again; Sato asked for her. And another blonde called Nora, nominally for me. Though every time she attends, she calls herself Naomi. Who knew Naomi is a Japanese name? Adachi says he wants to go to a karaoke. There's one at The Borough Arms, next to their hotel."

"Do you know anything about their sexual preferences?"

"No. Tanaka's the only one I saw in action. He seemed to like his girl on top. Probably so he could look around and see everyone else at it. Why do you ask?"

"I want you to ditch this Nora / Naomi."

"Why?"

"I can book that Thursday and Friday as holiday and take her place. I have a free dinner, a night in a fancy hotel, a free breakfast, and I get to keep an eye on you!"

I thought about it.

"Actually that's rather clever. Jasmine and Tina are their choices, and they'd have no interest in you anyway -- no offence. But you're tall with black hair. Are you sure you don't mind being the one who's not picked for the Oriental team?"

"I'll survive; I'll just have to make do with you!"

Everything was going to plan. The six of us had a great dinner in the hotel. No wine as we needed to have clear heads for tomorrow's signing. We sat in our pairs: Adachi with Jasmine, Sato with Tina and me with Anne. Tonight she called herself Hannah. Tina was the only one who knew we were married, and promised not to let on. Anne was glamorous, but stayed the appropriate side of slutty. Her backless dress came to mid thigh. And the material was substantial enough to hide the fact she was braless. The black stockings and matching g-string were for my benefit later, when the other four retired.

After dinner we made our way, arm in arm, to The Borough Arms. There, all three girls went for gin and tonic. The Japanese guys chose draught Boddington's; fascinated by its creamy texture. It seemed polite to join them though I'm not keen. Suddenly they went silent, and Adachi looked unhappy, when some guy started to sing 'Old time Rock and Roll'.

"What's this?"

"You did say you wanted a karaoke."

This was worrying. Surely we wouldn't lose the contract because someone was murdering Bob Seger?

"But in Japan, we don't don't do it this way. We have private rooms and sing with our friends."

"Sorry, in England it is public."

"Then how do they make money?"

"The pub landlord pays for the guy to set it up and run it. And the customers cover his costs by buying more alcohol. Most of the performers are scared to get up unless they've had a few drinks."

He looked puzzled and shrugged. Panic over.

"Owen," said Anne, "I'm told Hana is a Japanese name, spelt with one 'n'. It means flower." And she whispered: "Get up and sing; show them what fun this is."

When I got back to the table, after a passable version of 'Desperado', they seemed more relaxed. I got up to buy another round of drinks. Anne was whispering again.

"Can you make mine a double gin? I'll need Dutch courage if I'm expected to sing as well."

More hopefuls got up and displayed their talent -- or lack thereof. Soon the Japanese gentlemen were up dancing with their respective partners. Necks were kissed, ears nibbled, and buttocks gripped. I hoped they didn't go too far. This was a British pub; not a free-for-all nightclub. I was somewhat disconcerted to see them blatantly swap partners. The necking and groping seemed to advertise the fact that these girls were only there for one reason. They swapped back again and came to the table.

Next Mr Sato got up and made a mess of 'My Way'. But was encouraged by much drunken applause, not realising it was mostly sympathy. Mr Adachi had a go and managed an extremely impressive 'Don't let the sun go down on me'. Even Elton would have applauded that. Anne excused herself and went to the Ladies'. I noticed she stopped at the bar on the way there and on the way back, knocking back a couple of gins. She missed a spirited rendition by the two women of 'Girls just wanna have fun'. It got a very enthusiastic reaction; short skirts and plunging necklines will do that for music lovers.

When the girls got back to the table, Jasmine snuggled up to Adachi and put a hand high up on his thigh.

"Are you flying back to Tokyo tomorrow as Mr Adachi?"

She sounded like she'd prefer him to stay for a week. Whatever she was getting paid, it wasn't enough.

"No, this time we have an open return ticket."

That made my ears prick up. Go on Jasmine, ask him why.

"Why's that then?"

"This is the biggest order we have ever placed. We need to be absolutely satisfied before we sign."

"Oh, and what happens if you aren't?" she purred.

"We have an arrangement to visit Matthews Logistics if we do not sign tomorrow."

Now my ears were burning.

"Am I part of that satifsaction, Mr Adachi?" she asked.

"You are a large part, Jasmine. And I'm sure the deal is safe. You have always satisfied me in the past. Make me happy tonight and maybe we will fly home tomorrow."

I sighed with relief as Anne returned, alcohol flushed.

"Ah, Hana, I hope you will also sing for us."

"Of course, Mr Adachi, I'd love to."

She stood again, took a deep breath, and went and put her name down for a song. Tina sat on Mr Sato's lap. I was getting a better view of her pink panties than he was. Nice, but I'd seen them before. Sato would soon have them off. Anne got up for her song and Jasmine went to the toilet.

English karaokes can be revealing. Amongst the dross there are sometimes nuggets of gold. Guys usually stick to ballads, taking the easy route. Girls tend to be more adventurous. Anne has a good voice, and I wondered what she'd choose.

I recognised the opening chords immediately. Robert Palmer's 'Addicted to love'. Usually a man's song; I'd only ever heard one woman sing it; Tina Turner at Wembley. It was her 24/7 tour, just before they tore the stadium down.

Mr Adachi sat back in his seat and gawped at Anne. It's difficult to do justice to that song. The timing is hard to follow and Palmer's vocals are impossible to recreate. But Anne belted it out like a pro, and brought the house down. Even Wembley never saw a better rendition. She was thrilled, and beamed all the way back to our table. Several people, men and women, congratulated her as she weaved her way through the throng. Then it happened; I believe it's called a game-changer.

Adachi grabbed her and pulled her towards him. She was taken by surprise -- I think we all were -- and fell clumsily onto his lap. Her legs flew up and revealed her minimal undies. This time Sato got the best view.

"That was amazing!" he told her. "I love that song!"

"I'm glad you liked it." she blustered, emptying her glass.

She tried to get comfortable but he pulled her closer. One hand slipped under the hem of her dress, and headed north.

"What an amazing woman you are!" he continued; his hand squeezing her stocking top and moving on. "And very sexy; I am most impressed. I'd love to hear you sing again."

"Oh, I'm not sure if..."

"Fine!" he said abruptly.

He lifted her with ease, stood up, and set her on her feet. He gripped one of her arms and held her close.

"Hana is right. No more singing. We must all go back to my room."

She looked at me in panic. Jasmine returned and reluctantly took my arm as the six of us walked back to the hotel.

"I don't know who that Hannah is." she muttered. "But she'd better give him everything I do. I hope she's brought her anal lubricant, or we're going to lose this contract."

Once in his room my heart sunk. I was expecting the worst, and wasn't disappointed. There was no reason why Adachi should attach any importance to the original pairings; he was here to be satisfied. All three girls were available on an equal basis, so I could have my fun with Jasmine. Tonight our Japanese guest preferred his black haired songbird.

"Mr Tanaka told me how satisfactory his last visit was, when everyone had fun together on his bed!"

Yep, that's how I thought this would go down. More drinks were handed round and as Anne held hers, he slipped behind her and unzipped the dress. It slid to the floor and he sat on the bed as she stepped daintily out of it. Adachi instructed the rest of us to strip, and sensed some reluctance from the other pair.

"Sato," he said, "do you want to join in the fun?"

"Truthfully sir, I would prefer just me and Tina."

"I thought so. Take her to your room then."

Mr Sato scurried out looking guilty, pulling little Tina behind him. As the door closed, Adachi said: "Owen, take all your clothes off and come and sit next to me. Ladies -- remove everything except panties and stockings."

We sat side by side. I was praying he wouldn't suddenly turn bi on me. I was not entirely sure where I would draw the line tonight. But before any kind of contact with a man, I would ditch the contract and live without the big commission. He turned Anne to face him while Jasmine stood in front of me and removed her dress. Adachi noticed it first.

"Look!" he exclaimed. "Hana wanted me all along!"

I stared. Anne and Jasmine were wearing identical g-strings. There was a tiny difference in the tops of their black hold-ups but otherwise they were the same.

"So, Jasmine already told you all the things I like... good!"

He nuzzled into Anne's barely covered crotch, and inhaled. I felt obliged obliged to do the same to Jasmine.

"I love the smell of English women's cunts!" he said.

I was inclined to agree. While his face was otherwise engaged, I looked up at my wife. She put her hands on his head, pulling him closer. Her expression was different now; she was no longer concerned; just gave me a big smile and shrugged. That told me everything: she would do whatever necessary. I'd stressed what an important contract this was, after all! Moreover; she was getting her revenge. I'd only fucked Tina because I had to. Now, she was only going to fuck Adachi because she had to. I'd get Jasmine as a consolation prize, but Anne would almost certainly be doing new stuff; and bareback.

Adachi pulled away from her and I followed her gaze downwards; he was enormous. His dick looked almost black and seemed to be out of proportion on such a short man. He turned her round, and she leaned forward and touched her toes. Her g-string was pulled to the floor and her buttocks were pulled apart. He began making a meal of her arse. First his tongue went in, and then his fingers. She gave a moan of appreciation.

"You like this don't you?" he asked.

"I love it." she replied. "Push it in further."

Two fingers pushed into her. I'd only been in her dark place once; years ago. I didn't get full anal sex -- she said she didn't like it. But clearly visions of a villa in Alicante were causing her to reconsider. However this turned out, I might at least get anal in the future. I'd just have to live with not being the first up there.

Jasmine produced anal lubricant from somewhere, so I got her ready. As far as I knew Anne had never done anal with anyone, and would certainly be in pain without some lube. Aware she didn't have any, I passed it to Adachi. He got her prepared with his fingers. And I thought: 'The things you do for love!'

"And you will do all this to me in a moment." he instructed.

"Just try and stop me! I'm here to do everything you want, Mr Adachi."

To be honest I'd never fancied having a woman rimming and fingering my arse. But the thought of her doing it to this Jap appealed even less.

"Good, start by sucking me."

Anne got on her knees and Jasmine followed suit. It was strange seeing her do oral. I'd watched her sucking me many times, and now she was providing the visual, while Jasmine provided the sensation. There was no point in comparing them; a blowjob is a blowjob. Unless I get scraped by teeth, there's no such thing as a bad one. Adachi leaned back on the bed and pulled his knees up to his ears. Anne's lips slid down his length and she sucked his balls. When she opened his buttocks and stuck her tongue in him, she looked as if she'd done it hundreds of times.

"Not for me." I muttered to Jasmine. She grinned and produced a condom. To this day I have no idea how naked women do that. The items you need just appear out of thin air. She used her mouth to put it on.

I slid further up the bed and she straddled me, cowgirl style. I was hoping that getting my face away from my wife's anal explorations would save me having to witness them. No such luck; Adachi moved up alongside me and pulled his knees down onto the bed, either side of his shoulders. His arse was now the highest part of his body. Anne knelt on the bed and supported his hips with her breasts. One hand was holding his monster dick out of the way; pointing it at his face, and the other was penetrating his hole. She thrust an oily thumb in and wriggled it around. Then took it out, sucked it and shoved her tongue in. The sequence was repeated and made me feel quite queasy. Yet I could not look away.

At last the worst was over. She copied Jasmine's position and sat on him. But he soon lifted her off and turned her round. I had the dubious pleasure of watching her arsehole engulf his big cock. I was stunned to see she fit it all in; into that tight place where mine had never been. Once she'd bottomed out, he he grabbed her nipples and pulled her back onto him. She gave a groan of pleasure and turned her head to kiss him. She was doing another suction job on his tongue, and I wondered she must taste like. Jasmine also lifted herself.

"Face me." I said.

She reached behind and pulled her buttocks apart. Then she lowered her equally small arse down my shaft. My first reaction was that anal sex was everything I'd hoped it would be. And I preferred observing it from the front. Jasmine's breasts and cunt were new to me, and I could see them clearly. It occurred to me she might be finding this easy after previous arse fucks with Adachi. But she was nice and tight, and seemed to be enjoying herself.

Anne had an anal orgasm within two minutes. Something else I might have to live up to. It got worse. Adachi grunted and pummeled into into her, and she had another, two minutes later. Jasmine made all the appropriate noises but I feared she was faking it. Then Anne screamed, and it was not with pain. My wife was lying next to me, having the mother and father of all climaxes. She'd never been that noisy with me. I hoped it was the new anal experience, rather than Adachi's member. Soon, he and I finished within a minute of each other.

I was exhausted, but he was already to begin round two.

"Your turn," he said to Jasmine, "make me hard again."

Anne got up off him and Adachi just lay there and Jasmine started to suck his dick back into life, unconcerned where it had been. I guess that was no more disgusting than what had gone before. Within minutes he was ready, and she climbed onto the bed; back towards him. His massive dick slipped all the way into her arse, and suddenly things got worse.

He ordered Anne to get back on her knees and suck his balls. Well, he had two gorgeous women at his beck and call; he might as well make the most of them. Anne got to work. She pushed a finger up his his arse and licked his balls. I could hardly believe my eyes when Adachi slowed down his thrusts and Anne licked the length of his dick each time it emerged from Jasmine's arsehole.

"Enough!" he said.

She gave Jasmine's clit a kiss goodbye, and turned to me.

"Your turn, Mr Owen!" she said.

"Good; just don't kiss me!"

She took off the condom and sucked me. The way things were developing, I wouldn't have been surprised if she'd drunk the condom'w contents. Though I was surprised at how quickly I recovered. Adachi was pounding Jasmine for barely a couple of minutes, when she had an orgasm. It helped my second erection along; though maybe it knew where it was finally going to invade. Anne climbed on top with her back to me, and before I could tell her to turn round, she opened her arse cheeks and slid down onto me. There was no need for any more lube. And I just had time to see the state of her before our first ever anal sex. Her rosebud was tight again, but very red. And there seemed to be half a pint of Japanese jism oozing out of it.

jmm999
jmm999
903 Followers
12