The Commission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, all four of us were spent. Three of us took turns in the bathroom cleaning ourselves up. Adachi just lay on the bed, revelling in it.

"I think that's enough group fun." he announced, and looked at me. "It's time you two went to your own room."

I sighed with relief.

"We'll see you at breakfast." he continued. "Start without us; we may be late."

With that he grabbed Anne and pulled her onto the bed.

"Doggy style next." he said, and turned her onto her hands and knees.

The Japanese businessman and my wife just made it by ten o'clock on Friday morning. They both looked remarkably refreshed and were ravenous. Sato and Tina were at the third coffee stage, and Adachi asked where Jasmine was. I told she'd had to leave the hotel -- personal stuff. I didn't say that she and I had not had sex again. Though she did stay in bed with me till six in the morning; said it was just in case he called for another orgy. An hour later, we three men were at our office, and the contract was signed.

I had the rest of Friday off and went home. Anne was ecstatic at our newly-acquired wealth and had already collected brochures of properties for sale on the Costa del Sol. I insisted she tell me all the filthy details. Adachi had cum up her arse four more times. She'd had to lick and suck him clean after every session, and that had got increasingly unpleasant. Yes, she did like anal after all, so it would be a regular feature of our sex lives from now on. But she disliked all the other dirty stuff, and had only done it for the sake of the big commission. I would not be getting any of that.

"But all in all, did you have a good time?" I asked. "Only it's very important to me."

"All in all, I did. I've never been such a dirty slut before. But I loved it because I knew it was only play-acting. And I only had to it the once."

"Good. It's essential that you hang on to that thought. You were only play-acting."

"Why?"

I picked up the brochures.

"You need to buy even sexier undies, and pack a bag."

"Really?"

"Yes. Adachi wants to have lunch with him in the hotel. He's staying till Sunday morning!"

12