The Commodore & The Pirate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years, even.

Luce grabs hold of Keira's lilywhite butt cheek and squeezes until she squeals. She licks her lips: the wet pink flesh between the Commodore's thighs is calling her. Her scent is potent now, like a clear day at the seaside; her fragrance buoys Luce's soul. Luce takes a deep breath, then presses her face between Keira's thighs.

Again, Keira squeals. But her yelp blends quickly into a grunt of pleasure as Luce finds exactly the right spot to run her tongue over. Keira arches her back and thrusts out her bottom, reaching out her arms with her fists clenched. She wants to be filled again. Luce senses this like you can sense a change in the wind. She changes fingers, now using her ring and middle to fuck Keira's ripe pussy, pressing her fingers deep into Keira's tight hole until she kicks out one leg, helpless against the pleasure.

Then Luce reaches her arm under Keira's back and turns her over with her fingers still inside of her. Keira's face is flushed and her braid is beginning to unravel from Luce running her fingers through her hair. She looks up with a pleading look and her fingers go to her clitoris.

Luce leans down and kisses her. She bites Keira's bottom lip gently, and Keira sighs deeply - Luce can feel the air rushing out of her as her thighs become warm and the pleasure spreads. Her own nipples are erect now, and her clit is swollen with longing. Her fingers go to it as she shifts back on her knees, bends down fully, and kisses Keira's pussy.

As Luce's tongue explores, Keira feels her eyes roll back again, but she's lifting out of her body now, losing control of her muscles. Her head drops back and a growl rises in her chest, becoming a full-fledged moan of ecstasy as it leaves her lips. Luce's tongue circles her clit and surfs the tender entrance to her sex. With her middle and ring fingers, Luce stabs into Keira at an interval perfectly matched to the rocking of her thighs. Keira lifts her legs like a football player rolling across the AstroTurf. She cries out softly, her tears of joy and pleasure welling up again as the feeling rises, rises...

Luce revels in the sounds Keira makes as her orgasm rises. She rubs herself with quickening speed, feeling the pleasure tightening in her thigh like a coiling spring. She reaches with her thumb and digs into Keira's backdoor, eliciting another wild moan and a reflexive kick.

"Oh! Oh, oh my, GOD! YES, Luce - fuck me! OmigoooooAAAAH!" Keira's cry becomes a wail as Luce's nose traces over her clit and her tongue does another perfect circle. She feels as though she were letting gravity take her, releasing the brake and watching the world fall away. Her legs twitch and her toes curl as the first wave jolts through her, a second fast on its heels, and then a third. She's squirting, now, hitting Luce's chin and her grinning, incredulous mouth as Keira looses herself completely and enters a shuddering orgasm that shakes her entire body.

Luce bends her head as Keira clenches her thighs around her ears, and at that moment Luce feels her own orgasm rising from her raised bottom and spreading through her. She drops her fingers from between her thighs and grabs hold of her own calf, as though clutching on for dear life. Her body tenses, her muscles spasming and contracting. She shuts her eyes as it powers through her. She rides it like a surfer rides a wave.

When, at last, they've both finished cumming, Luce slumps into Keira giggling with the low, relaxed tone that only a post-coital laugh can have. They lay there, a tangled mess of arms and legs, until Luce lifts herself up and kisses Keira once again on her cheek, then her mouth.

Keira's face is flush and her eyes are half lidded as she smiles up tiredly into Luce's face. Luce traces a path with her finger between Keira's breasts.

"You asked me why I left the Imperial Academy," Luce says softly. Keira turns her head to look into her good eye. "And I'm not sure that I know. But one thing is for sure: if the Empire ever found out you fucked a rebel, you'd be court-marshaled," Luce continues. She grins. "But if the other rebels ever find out I fucked a Commodore, they're going to give me a metal."

There's a silence as Keira's grin widens. Then, naked and flushed and glistening with sweat, the Commodore starts to laugh uncontrollably. She laughs until it hurts, and then she laughs some more. She laughs even as Luce bends her head to kiss her mouth once more.

*

Meanwhile, in the surveillance booth, the guard who gave the Commodore is reading a magazine and using on foot to turn himself in his swivel chair. He looks up sharply when there's a rap on the window. A round-faced officer is looking at him through the glass.

"Hey," he says, his voice echoey (but clear enough) from the other side of the window. "Have you seen the Commodore lately."

The guard nods. "She went in to talk to the pirate leader. She's been in there for..." He glances down at his log. "Three hours."

The round-faced officer gives a low whistle. "Man. What do you think she's doing in there?"

The guard shrugs apathetically. "Interrogating her, probably."

"Mm," the round-faced officer agrees sagely, then comes through the door into the booth. "I have to ask her something about our trajectory. The closest space station is just 400,000 standard kilometers from here, but all of that is across Void. We might be better off heading to star system X-6 - fewer pirates that direction."

The guard nods again. "Well, you can wait for her here."

So the officer drops down into the other swivel chair and turns slowly. "Fuckin' space pirates," he says, his voice dripping with hate. "Always fuckin' everything up." Then, his tone changes. "You saw the leader, though? The one with the dark hair?" When the other man nods, he grins broadly. "She was a babe, right? Her ass, though...in those canvas pants? Am I right?"

The guard blows air out of his nose, a shallow laugh. "Yeah, she was pretty hot." Then he nods at the blank monitor before him, beneath a label that reads CELL 8. "But I wouldn't wanna be her right now. The Commodore just went to go see her, right? And she wanted me to turn off the camera." He shakes out his magazine and shakes his head. "No, I would not wanna be her ass right now.

The officer looks at the screen and then, realizing his companion's meaning, raises his eyebrows. He gives another low whistle. "That's for sure," he says, as if to himself. "That's for sure."

12