All Comments on 'The Community Bull Pt. 01'

by Bullwip

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now give us all the details of her breeding! Then continue on as she tests positive for preg and as her baby bump appears. Love it!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Why doesn't the wife seek a divorce?

2

cwcobblestonecwcobblestonealmost 2 years ago

Great story, I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story. Love the power balance, the emasculation and the powerful women / bull. Really enjoyable.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316almost 2 years ago

Interracial also doesn't have to mean racist. Marcus is a hyper masculine stereotype of a Black man, Black women don't seem to exist and two white people raising half Black kids without any thoughts to those challenges makes this story leave a bad taste in one's mouth.

GRG20463GRG20463almost 2 years ago

She should end up a single mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That’s one nasty alphabitch. I think I’m in love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And when the supposed stud dumps her as nothing more than his latest fuck she becomes nothing more than the latest baby mama. These stories are ridiculous bordering on insane. Who actually believes this shit? It's no more than another attempt to convince people the bbc myth is real. Thankfully I quickly skimmed knowing exactly where it would go. Into the crapper. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any chance Steven will grow a pair and stand up to Marcus? Probably not.

I like where you’re going with these characters but more background on them would be a good read too.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Why should Steven “love” another man's children? What’s in it for him?

Does she cook like a Red Seal Chef? Is she an amazing wife who loves and supports her husband unconditionally? Does she treat Steven like a king?

Why, exactly, should he, or any man, subject himself to a woman like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are looking at the future ladies and gentlemen. This is what the modern white couple will experience since white men lack the balls to compete with the stronger more alpha species of black men they will take care of the black children grown in white wombs and women couldn't be happier. Next chapter soon please.

BullwipBullwipalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@ user 5393403. Thanks for your ill informed and pointless comment. FYI this wasn’t written to elevate you in your little world. This isn’t a memoir, its fantasy fiction. Maybe stick to what you enjoy and keep doing you; lemonade, lemons and all that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBullwip@Bullwip
Interested in erotic writing, travel and photography. I’m in a committed monogamous relationship with a soulmate that has enthralled me since the rise of Mesopotamia. My stories tend to center around sexy, strong and determined women and the men that support them. 😁

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES