All Comments on 'The Commute'

by JavaJoy2321

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

mmm so horny now

GDesmondGDesmondalmost 13 years ago
Short But Sweet

It's even nicer if the boyfriend or hubby is in the elevator but remains silent for his own personal safety. How delicious would the conversation have been between the two of them if he would have watched while his gf or wife was being taken? How would he have reacted seeing her grind against a stranger and hearing her plead to be fucked faster?

Also, careful attention will prevent errors such as: "You pussy is heaven". This kind of distraction is easily prevented and will make your stories much more enjoyable. A story is like the birth of a baby; it takes time so don't rush it. But stay at it girl.

Gayle

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
sentences are often commuted... because

Artfully done (perhaps even over done) and entertaining - could have been just as entertaining without the last 3/4 paragraphs. Don't get me wrong, they were very good also and just extended the good taste (not making it better or detracting the canvas painted). Javajoy I'll be on the lookout for your next cup of joe or if you prefer latte.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That was perfect!

I amuse myself this way in waiting lines...to be able to pull off something like this would be phenomenal! Definitely nailed a fantasy of mine!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous