The Commute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"mmmmhhhhh just like that"

Coral's hair fell across Terry's face, drenching him in her sweet scent. Terry had never quite figured out if it was her shampoo or her perfume -- maybe a mix of both. It was comforting yet arousing, as if it were the scent of a lover from a few lifetimes ago. Terry pressed his nose into the crook of her neck, inhaling deeply. His fingers played with her nipples, twisting, pulling, tweaking her nubs. Coral whined and squirmed on his lap, and Terry was sure she could feel his manhood even through both his trousers and her skirt. Her hands wrapped around the back of his neck, pulling him deeper into her back. Terry wanted to tell her how much she was turning him on, but his lips seemed to have been sealed shut, and all he could express himself in were bestial grunts and groans.

One of Terry's hands slipped down from her breasts, running over her stomach and across the front of her skirt. His fingertips went over the edge and gripped the hem, before pulling it up her thighs. The moonlight shone off her sheer nylons, enveloping her legs in a ghostly silver glow which spread like fire up her thighs the more Terry exposed them. With the back of the skirt being trapped between their bodies, Terry couldn't pull it up the whole way. Coral must have sensed this, as a moment later, she shifted her weight backwards and spread her legs wide, freeing up the skirt just enough that Terry's searching digits finally landed on her nylon-encased mound. She now rested the full weight of her torso on Terry's chest. One of her hands left the back of his neck and entwined with the one on her tits, squeezing it, egging him on.

"Can you feel my body beg for your touch?" she moaned.

Terry's hand slipped over her crotch, rubbing her puffy mound through layers of nylon and soft cotton. He felt her arousal seeping through her panties and though the thin reinforced gusset. Coral moaned and her fingernails dug into the back of her older colleague's neck. Terry massaged her sex, rubbing it in circles, while kneading and pulling on her breast. A car zoomed by on the road outside, bathing the inside of the bus in bright halogen lights for a second. Coral's head rolled back on her shoulders and she arched up even further, pushing her mound needily into Terry's hand. Terry loved how she gasped and whined whenever he pulled on her nipple or brushed that really sensitive nub of her sex with his fingers.

"Oh fuck -- Terry wait -- please" Coral stuttered. Her hand flew down from the one Terry had over her breast, to the one he was rubbing her sex with. She clamped her fingers around his wrist.

"Wait wait wait just please wait" she breathed tensely. Taking a couple of moments to recover, she exhaled slowly. Coral sat on Terry's lap with her legs spread wide. Then, while holding Terry's hand in place, she began bucking her hips, rubbing her pussy against his now stationary palm.

"You were driving me fucking insane for a while there" she whispered, starting to pant. Terry watched her work her hips as she jerked herself off using his hand. The nylon rubbed and chafed against his fingers, making a delicious swishing sound. Coral gripped the back of Terry's neck, leveraging it to keep herself from sliding off Terry's lap. Her mouth gaped slightly and her chest heaved with her laboured breathing. She gulped and moaned, pushing her mound deeper into Terry's palm.

All this lap action was driving Terry wild. As Coral bucked her lips, her ass rubbed right onto Terry's cock. He was aware of a deep, low throbbing in his groin, as his heart pumped fresh blood in his member. He squirmed around under Coral, trying to angle his shaft just right, struggling not to explode under her prematurely. It had already happened once recently, when a pent-up Terry had walked up to his wife as she was preparing their morning coffee, pulled her skirt up, roughly shoved her panties aside and entered her. He had buried his face in the back of her neck, imagining Coral's body under his fingertips as his hands roamed his wife's. Less than thirty seconds later, he had frozen and his eyes rolled in the back of his head. His wife let out a surprised yelp as his member twitched inside her, pumping his seed into her womb. Terry slipped out of her and they had stared at each other, even as his cum drooled out of her lips. When she went into the bathroom to clean herself up, Terry tried thinking of the last time he had cum so quickly. Only his college days had come to mind.

Coral's loud panting and groaning brought him back to the present.

"Terry... I'm gonna... I'm gonna CUM!"

And just in time. As Coral screamed and lifted her hips off of his lap, Terry bit his bottom lip hard, trying to think of anything but the writhing, quaking body of Coral. Her hand gripped his wrist painfully tight as she rode out the aftershocks of her climax. She whimpered, her nails digging into the skin on the back of Terry's neck. Terry wasn't one for pain in the bedroom, and Coral's crazed ministrations finally steered him away from the precipice he had come so close to tipping over.

But then the pain awakened something in him. Terry felt a tinny screech at the base of his skull, as something reptilian roused within him. He grabbed the backs of the seats across the aisle, and before Coral could fully recover from her orgasm, he pulled himself up off the back bench, pushing his companion off his lap and sliding onto the floor. Coral yelped and caught herself before she could go sprawling, falling to her knees on the aisle. She turned and looked at her older colleague, with an expression of surprise on her face. Terry unbuttoned his trousers, pushing them down his waist along with his boxers until his cock sprang free of the waistband. He grabbed Coral's discarded blouse and threw it on the floor in the aisle. Stroking his cock, he took one step towards a crouched Coral, until the purple head was an inch away from her face.

"Open your mouth" Terry commanded. Coral looked into his eyes for a long moment, the fire in the pit of her irises still blazing. Then turned around to face him. Sliding her blouse under her knees, she kicked her shoes off and settled on her heels. Looking up at him, Coral parted her lips. Terry ran a finger over her cheek, appreciating the softness of her skin, before grabbing her chin between his thumb and forefinger and pulling it down. As her jaws parted, he thrust the angry head of his cock between her lips, pushing in about halfway. Her teeth did not scrape his shaft as he went in. The tip of his member sat against the flat of her tongue, and when Terry let go of Coral's chin, her tongue came alive.

"Haaaahhh..."

Terry exhaled as Coral's lips clamped down on his shaft and her tongue began to work over the sensitive glans of his sex. His precum smeared over her tongue as she bathed him with her oral administrations. Her lips slid down on his shaft, slowly taking more of him into her mouth. Her hand moved up to cup his balls and she gently massaged his sack. As Coral bobbed gently up and down on Terry's cock, her hair fell across her face. Terry held on to the seat backs on either side of him, enjoying the feeling of having this gorgeous creature's mouth on his cock, the only woman apart from his wife to do so since he got married.

Coral's mouth felt exquisite. She explored every inch of him, her tongue taking time to familiarise itself with all the ridges and veins, tastes and textures on his cock. Another car went by on the road behind them, and the interior of the bus was once again illuminated for a couple of seconds. Terry looked down at his companion and saw, in the fleeting light, that tiny freckles ran down her front, just under the collar line on her neck to the tops of her breasts. Her reached down and took one of them in his hand, squeezing the flesh, pinching the dark brown nipple. Coral moaned and shivered under his touch. The hum of her mouth around his cock as she moaned felt great, and Terry pulled on her sensitive nub again.

"mmmmmffffffff!"

Coral looked up at him and he smiled at her. She gave him a look of fake annoyance, catching on to his ploy. She then pulled her mouth back until her lips were just over the ridge of his glans, and hummed. Terry groaned and grabbed the back of her head.

"Coral..." he whispered. She sunk down most of the way on his shaft and then pulled back up, before humming around the head of his cock again. Terry felt his knees weaken. He grabbed her hair by the roots and pulled her face into his crotch, until the tip of her nose pressed into his trimmed white pubes. Her tongue flicked over the underside of his shaft, paying special attention to the sensitive spot right under his glans.

"No, wait!" Terry grunted, pulling Coral by the hair away from his crotch until he popped out from between her lips.

"Just... wait..." he whispered, panting. For the second time that night, Coral had brought him way too close to the edge. He did not want their night to end like this. He had waited far too long. When the dark edges around his vision eventually subsided, he straightened back up.

"Stand up." He ordered her. Coral slowly got back on her feet. Her lips were moist, and a thin stream of drool ran from one corner of her mouth which she made no attempt to wipe. Terry placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face the front of the bus.

"Walk."

The pair walked up the aisle all the way to the front section, where the seats for the elderly and disabled were. These were two rows of three seats each, which faced the aisle. Terry placed his hands on Coral's skirt-clad hips and pulled her into him. He buried his face in the back of her neck, her hair lightly tickling his nose. He kissed the side of her neck and she squirmed. Her ass ground against his cock, the shaft slipping into the slight valley between her cheeks. Terry rocked his hips, loving the sensation of her rubbing up on him. His hands roamed over Coral's belly, and when they drifted up to her breasts she arched her back, pressing them into his palms.

"I want you so much. I can't wait anymore." Terry whispered into her skin, his lips grazing the most tender parts of her neck. Coral sighed raspingly and nodded.

"I want you too" she said, reaching back with her hands to stroke his face. Terry's hands slipped down to her waist and found the zipper of her skirt. He pulled the zipper slowly down. The two halves of the skirt separated and fell to the floor of the bus, whispering against the nylon of her pantyhose on the way down. Terry ran his hands all over the semi-sheer material, feeling the heat of her sex between her legs, the tight curves of her ass and the slight roll of her belly where the tight waistband of the nylons met her abdomen. Terry ground his member against her ass, pressing deeper into the cleft of her rump now that the skirt was gone. The material felt unbelievably amazing against his sex. The head drooled precum all over the hose.

"Get up on the seats." Terry said, letting go of Coral. When she tucked her thumbs into the waistband of the hose, he grabbed her wrists.

"They are staying on." He growled.

Coral turned her head slightly to the side and Terry though he saw the ghost of a smile on her features. She climbed on the row of seats, with her knees on the cushions. She grabbed the handrail behind the seat backs. Wisps of moonlight streaming in from the window lit up her hair in a silvery gloss. Terry ran his hands over her back, trailing down her spine, over her ass and the backs of her thighs. When his hands reached her knees he forced them apart. Coral groaned and thrust her ass out at him. Terry reached around her waist with one hand, slinking down the crotch of her hose. He roughly grabbed the reinforced gusset, and with his other hand reaching from behind, pulled the fabric until it ripped. Blood pounded in his ears as he hooked his fingers in the gusset of her panties, now unsheathed from the nylon, and pulled it to the side. He stepped up behind Coral until his belly pressed against the small of her back.

"Coral..." he whispered, stroking his cock as he guided the tip to her entrance.

"Take me, Terry" she breathed.

Her folds parted easily under the pressure. Both of them gasped as Terry entered Coral. He pushed in all the way to the hilt and held himself there. He could see her gripping the handrail tightly, breath caught in her throat. Terry placed his hands on her arms and slid them down until his palms cupped her knuckles. He squeezed her hands and they relaxed. Coral let out a sigh, right before Terry pulled out almost all the way, and then slammed back into her.

"Fuuuuccckkkk!" she screamed, the interior of the bus ringing with her voice as Terry started pumping into her. His fingers twined with hers on the handrail and he groaned. It was finally happening. He was fucking Coral. Inside the very bus that he had first met her in, what seemed like a lifetime ago. He breathed in her scent, which was a hypnotic mix of her sweat, her perfume and her arousal. She was so fucking tight, and the walls of her sex gripped his shaft each time he pushed in, seemingly wanting to not let him get way, pulling him in deeper than was possible.

"Oh my godddd... ohhh my fucking god" Terry panted. Coral arched her spine, angling her pussy further towards his pistoning cock. She twisted her head to the side, looking at him through the corners of her eyes.

"Fuck me Terry... fuck me like you told me you wanted to" she hissed. "Fuck me like the first time you ever fucked a woman"

Spurred on by her words, Terry increased his pace. He remembered his first time, in the back of a dingy bar he had gone to with some colleagues. He was twenty-two, fresh out of university and only a month into his job with an accounting firm. The plan was simple, get drunk to oblivion. But then a group of girls had walked in, and Terry had found himself dancing with a slinky brunette not too long afterwards. She had on a tank top and a faux leather skirt, and Terry tried his best to hide his shock when she told him she wanted to get out of there, together. Exiting the bar, they had walked a couple of paces before turning into an unlit alley. They had kissed ferociously, drunk out of their minds, behind a dumpster. Then she had lifted one shapely leg over an overturned trash bin, hiked up her skirt and told him to fuck her. In the dark, Terry could barely see her face as he had rammed into her, his enthusiasm making up for his lack of experience. But now, in his mind, he could see her face clearly. It was Coral. He had fucked Coral that night, thirty years ago, just as he was fucking her now.

A car suddenly pulled up in the empty parking lot. Its headlights swept the windows of the bus and Terry froze. Deep bass rolled through the car's windows, rattling the inside of the bus. The car paused in the middle of the lot, headlights trained directly on the side of the bus for a painfully long moment. There was no way the driver couldn't see the faces of Terry and Coral in the window. They were caught!

Loose asphalt crunched under the wheels of the car as they turned, and the car slid slowly into a vacant bay. The bass didn't stop pounding, and momentarily, Terry saw the flame of a lighter spark up inside the car. There were two men inside. Another couple of seconds, and the passenger side window rolled down. A thin wisp of smoke chimneyed out.

Coral had been painfully gripping Terry's fingers between hers since the unexpected incursion.

"They're... smoking up." She whispered.

"Huh?" Terry replied, his eyes glazed over. If those two men had seen them and came over to investigate... he wondered if he could pay them off to keep their mouths shut.

"They're high. They didn't see us."

"Are you sure?"

"Don't tell me you've never driven around with a blunt before."

"I..."

"Of course you haven't." Coral said, smirking. She ground her hips into Terry's crotch. "Back on the horse, cowboy."

Terry gulped. Even though he had been in the worst fear he had felt in a long time, his arousal hadn't subsided. On the contrary, his member seemed to be even more swollen and sensitive than it had been before. Coral whined and groaned as he began pistoning into her again.

"Ngggghhhhhh! Just like that baby, keep going." She implored him. "You're getting me so close. Don't stop..."

Terry redoubled his efforts. He saw veins sticking out on his arms, and felt sweat rolling off his chest and down his back. He was panting, and was thankful for all the hours he had put on the rowing machine in the past couple of months. Coral writhed under him, pushing her ass back to meet his every thrust. Outside, the bass pounded from the car's souped up subwoofer, every beat crashing Terry's chest like tempestuous waves against a rock. Suddenly, Coral went rigid and let out a keeling cry.

"Yes yes yes yes YEEEESSSSSSSSS OH GAAAHHHHH"

As her orgasm tore through her, Terry felt his own building in his loins. Coral's pussy gripped and contracted around his rod, her wetness bathing his shaft. He never stopped thrusting into her, even as the edges of his vision began to darken.

"Coral... I'm gonna cum"

Coral was too absorbed in her own climax to hear him, however. Even if she did, she didn't respond.

"Coral... I..."

Love you

This last though flashed through Terry's mind before consciousness was wrenched away from his body. His eyes rolled up in their sockets and he froze, buried inside Coral. His balls drew up and the first load of his seed came rocketing up his member, spurting deep inside her pussy. All of Terry's being became concentrated on the twitching, throbbing shaft that lay buried in Coral's body, drenching her insides with his jism. He heard someone screaming from a mile away, but he couldn't tell if it was his own. It was only when he collapsed with his full weight on Coral's back about half a minute later that he slipped out of her, and along with him the last of his cum from between her pussy lips. Coral had come fully down from her climax by then, and she quickly caught Terry before he slid off her and onto the floor. She gently lay him down on the bus seat before climbing on top of him, and showering his face and chest with kisses. When Coral saw that Terry was coming back around, she slid her ass down his legs and cleaned him with her lovely mouth. This time, she wiped every bit of his cum -- and her own juices -- off her face and into her mouth.

When Terry's eyes could refocus again, Coral smiled sweetly down at him, and gently laid her body on top of his. Her sex drooled out some more of his seed, which ran down the inside of her thighs, pooling on the folds of her hose. It was alright. The trip had concluded. They had reached their destination.

***

1:34 PM

A month later, Terry received a phone call from Coral in the middle of the day. It was the weekend, and Terry had just come back from the golf course. Before he could step out of his Mercedes, the dashboard console indicated he was getting a call from an unknown number. It had an office extension, however, so he waited for his wife to exit the car before picking up.

"Terry."

"Coral?"

"Yeah, it's me."

He hadn't seen her since that night on the bus. He hadn't even tried reaching out. In his mind, their time together was over, and any attempts to reconnect would only have ended disastrously for the both of them. He waited until his wife stepped back into the house.

"Why are you calling me?"

"I wanted to talk to you. One last time."

"Now's not the best time. Can we talk on Monday instead? I can send for you in my office." Terry lied, trying to stall. After this call he was going to ring IT and have them change his number. If Coral persisted, he'd have a chat with her supervisor.