The Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," I agreed finally.

"Perfect!" Alison exclaimed. "Break it to him easy, Kat. We don't wanna scare him away, or anything."

Kat giggled, putting on a pair of panties and a white t-shirt, then hooking her arm under mine and leading me through a door at the back end of the laundry room and out into the yard.

Once outside in the cool night air, I found myself surrounded by the four walls of a very tall fence, that made it damn near impossible, for anyone outside of the property to see into the yard. Kat pulled me over to a bench and sat down, motioning for me to join her, and I sat down alongside her.

"So," I started, nervously. "What exactly is all of this, now?"

"Right," Kat smiled, as she lit up a cigarette and offered me one.

"Do you smoke?"

I didn't really but, I felt like now was a good time to start. I accepted the cigarette and Kat offered me a light, watching as I took a drag and tried not to cough too much.

"Like the invitation says," Kat began.

"It's a sex party. But, as you've already figured out, all of the women here are transsexual women, like myself...including Alison, who runs the whole thing. It's more of a club..."

"A club?"

"Mmhm," Kat nodded.

"Alison started it, a few years ago. We're a bit different from most trans women, in the sense that we're all very dominant...Alison wanted to start a club, that consisted of all dominant women, and the men that enjoy being with them...before long, it grew into something much bigger than that though. Alison is a very wealthy woman, Alex, and we're helping her build our own little world, free from the judgmental confines of normal society."

"I'm not sure I'm following you," I admitted, clearly more confused now, then I had been in the very beginning. Kat sighed, looking away for a moment as if trying to think of the right way to explain herself.

"This neighborhood is a gated community, so to speak," she said.

"It's all run by Alison. As I said, she's a very wealthy woman."

"I imagine she must be if she runs her own gated community..."

"We're on our own out here," Kat continued.

I thought about it for a moment, slowly developing my own point of view, on what it was that Kat was trying to say.

"So...you're a cult?"

Kat blinked, and then laughed. I gave a bit of a chuckle but, funny as it may have sounded, I wasn't joking.

"It's what it sounds like, anyway," I said. "You're a sex cult."

"I suppose that's one way to look at it," Kat said, taking a drag of her cigarette.

"Though, I like to think we're a very kinky cult."

"And, you're trying to convert me?"

"Would it be bad if I said yes?"

I guess that was my answer.

"Kat, I don't know about all of this," I said, after a long pause.

"I mean, as I said inside...it's all a lot to wrap my head around. And now that you've explained everything, I just feel even more overwhelmed by it all."

"I can understand that," Kat said.

"But, hear me out...there's a reason, why I thought it might benefit you, to at least consider joining us..."

"Other than making me your sex slave?"

"Well, that's probably the main reason," she laughed.

"But, I also thought it would be good for you. Like I said before, you've got a very open mind...you've been lying to your parents about college, and I'm guessing that's because you have no real interest in college. However, your funds are also drying up, as you told me last week...sooner or later, mom and dad are gonna find out and when they do, as you said yourself, they're going to start asking questions...what are you going to tell them?"

In all honesty, I had no idea.

I'd put a lot of thought into that question but, I still had no answer. As it was, my mother had already been calling me every day for the last week, and I had been avoiding her phone calls. They liked to check up on me and ask "how classes" were going. Of course, I always lied but, they would figure out something was wrong eventually...and I doubted it would take much more time before that happened.

"What's your point?" I asked, looking back to Kat.

She smiled, leaning forward on the bench and tossing her cigarette to the ground; she had my attention, even if only partially.

"If you join The Company...you will be well taken care of."

"Taken care of?"

"Quite literally," she said.

"You'd never have to work another day, for the rest of your life, as long as you're a member of The Company...we provide a roof over your head, food for you to eat...clothes...well...you won't need those, very often. But, you get the point."

"So, I'd be a house bitch..."

"I like the sound of that," Kat laughed, and so did I.

"The only thing you'll be required to do is, well...satisfy your Mistress, whoever she may be...and there will be times, where that lovely lady will want to share you, with her sisters. You'll probably be tasked with cleaning the house and doing other chores, as well but, it's all worth it."

"Yeah, that sounds like a house bitch," I laughed again.

"And after six months, you'll be given an 'allowance' every weekend. You will be allowed to leave the house, wander our little community all you want."

"Can I leave the community?"

"You'd have to be a member for at least a year before we would allow that kind of privilege...but, yes, if you stick around long enough, we will allow it...with a few conditions, that is."

Jeeze, I thought to myself...this did sound like some kind of a crazy fucking sex cult. I had to be honest though, Kat had me thinking now. As wild as it

sounded, some serious privileges came along with the package. I could basically do whatever I wanted, not have to worry about college or whether or not my parents would support me, or finding a job to make money...the "Company" would take care of all of that, for me...and all I had to do, was whatever sexual favor they asked, and keep the house clean for them as well.

Still...how would I explain to people on the outside, where the hell I had seemingly disappeared to?

Kat seemed to notice my lingering hesitation. She smiled suddenly, stepping forward and circling me like a shark, before stopping behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Tell you what," she whispered.

"Come back inside, and maybe we can give you a little free trial...just let you get a sample, of what it's like. I think you're going to love it if you give it the chance."

Her hands moved up and down over my chest as she spoke to me, before slowly diving down lower, until they reached below my belt and started rubbing my cock through my pants. Within seconds, I was as hard as a rock and Kat could tell. She kissed my neck, and I groaned, as her hand slid down my pants and her fingers curled around my shaft.

"Tell me how much you loved what I did to you, last week?"

"I...fuck...I really, really loved it," I replied, recalling the feeling of her finger up my ass, while she deep throated my cock.

"Now, imagine something much bigger than just a finger," Kat whispered in my ear. "Imagine the kind of pleasure you could experience if you gave into cock..."

I was contemplating it. Imagining it just as she instructed, and while I could hardly wrap my head around it, I was getting even more aroused by the very possibility of such a thing.

"Come on," Kat whispered, unraveling her arms from around me, before taking my hand in her own. "Let's go inside."

I offered no further protest, simply letting her take my hand and guide me back into the house. The music seemed to have gotten even louder since we had gone out in the yard, and as we entered the main room, I found that the party was in full swing. Everywhere I looked now, there were people having sex...or to be more direct, guys were getting fucked in the ass by girls with dicks that were twice the size of their own...and as I looked on, I felt my own cock starting to harden even more in my pants.

Alison was seated on a recliner across the room, cigarette in one hand, and her other hand pushing down the head of the same young man who had been sucking her off earlier. She looked up, glanced at me and Kat, smiled and winked at me, then looked back down at her slave. Kat let go of my hand, wrapping her arms around my waist again and kissing my neck.

"Why don't you take off your clothes," she whispered to me.

I was done protesting.

I simply pulled my shirt over my head, dropping it to the floor and then turning to face Kat. As we stood face to face now, she smiled, reaching out and gently caressing my chest. Kat had already removed the panties and white t-shirt she'd put on earlier, and was standing fully naked in front of me now. I looked down, to see that her cock was at full attention, and it was also rather intimidating to me now.

"Pants too," Kat said, pointing at my jeans.

"R-Right," I nodded, a bit nervously.

I kicked off my shoes, slid out of my pants and underwear and joined her and everyone else in the nude. The room was nice and warm and oddly enough, I didn't feel awkward or anything, being naked in front of everyone else.

Kat stepped forward again, grabbing both of my hands and pulling me into her arms. Our lips came together for a kiss, and I groaned, as her tongue forced its way into my mouth. My eyes fell shut and I just melted right into her, as she wrapped her arms around me and started moving her hands up and down my back.

Then, she was reaching down and gripping my cock, fingers gliding slowly up and down the shaft and stroking it to full attention. I moaned softly, curiosity gradually taking control and inspiring me to reach out and touch her cock for the first time, as well...

It was so thick.

And very hot to the touch, too.

I felt it pulse in my hand, as I began to gently stroke it, and I heard Kat purring in my ear as she kissed my neck and started sucking on it as if marking her territory or something.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my ass.

I jumped, startled at first, before realizing that it was Lori. She'd crept up behind me to join in and Kat seemed perfectly fine with that. She had warned me outside, that they often liked to share when it came to sex.

As Kat and I stroked each other's cocks and continued to make out, Lori gently caressed my ass for a few moments longer, before spreading my cheeks and kneeling to examine my puckered, tight virgin asshole. I felt her finger gently tracing over the hole, teasing it for a few seconds, before carefully sliding into me. I tensed up some, gripping Kat's dick a little tighter, and she let out a soft moan and giggled.

"Relax, sexy," Kat said casually.

"It's just like last week when I did it for you."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Except, I was drunk last time."

"Looking for something to help you relax?"

I didn't answer, and Kat stepped away for a moment, leaving me alone with just Lori. Lori stood up behind me, still working her finger slowly in and out of my ass while leaning in close to my ear. "You're gonna love this, baby," she whispered to me.

Kat returned just then, with a tiny little black bottle and held it up to my face.

"Here," she said.

"Stick this in your nose, and take a big whiff."

"What is it?"

"Poppers," Kat replied. "It'll help make things a bit looser."

I had never heard of poppers before but, I trusted Kat, and so I did as she instructed. She pushed the tip of the bottle into my nostril, pinched the other nostril shut and I quickly inhaled as deep as I could. Immediately, I had a head rush and a very intense feeling of euphoria overcame me. I felt relaxed, almost like I was floating, and it was a feeling I enjoyed.

All the while, I felt Lori sliding a second finger into my ass and spreading my hole a bit wider, thrusting them in faster and harder, as Kat began stroking my cock again.

Lori kissed my back, then pulled her fingers out and moved closer to me, and I felt something else...something bigger and harder than just fingers, pressing against my back door.

"I'm going to break you in a little," Lori said, in a husky voice.

"Are you ready, Alex?"

"I...y-yeah, I think...so?"

"Just relax," Kat said again, with that familiar big grin.

And without another word, I felt Lori shove her cock straight into my hole, officially claiming my anal virginity.

The poppers did exactly as Kat said they would, loosening me up nice and good and making it easy for Lori to slide right into my ass. She must have used a little bit of lube too, without me realizing because I felt really wet back there.

As she grabbed me by the hips and started roughly thrusting in and out, my initial first reaction was to stumble forward a bit, right into the arms of Kat, who held me close to her.

She giggled, as she held onto me and Lori continued to viciously pound my ass without mercy. I wrapped my arms around Kat and began moaning like a total bitch, crying out in pleasure, my cock hanging flaccid between my legs; completely useless now.

Then, Lori pulled me away from Kat and she let go without any resistance, allowing the other girl to drag me back towards a couch...the same couch the couple I had noticed when I first arrived, had been sitting on earlier. She sat down and pulled me onto her lap, her cock never left my tight hole, as one hand traveled up over my chest and began to tease my nipple. Kat stepped forward, stroking her own massive cock and stopping right in front of me; I knew what she wanted.

"Ready for your first taste of cock, honey?"

I opened my mouth to moan, and Kat simply grabbed the back of my head and forced it down, shoving her monster cock right down my throat and gagging me with it.

I choked, eyes instantly tearing up from gag reflex, as Kat held my head in place and simply would not let up. At the same time, Lori kept her hands trained to my hips, bouncing me up and down in her lap and fucking my ass raw. A crowd was starting to gather around us now, watching as these two gorgeous women shared me, and Alison was among the crowd. She stood with her arms folded over her bare breasts, a wide grin spread across her face, cheeks rose red and glistening with sweat. Her cock was standing straight out, even though her own pet Jack had just been serving her on the recliner, across the room.

All the girls in the room started cheering and jerking off, as they watched the show unfold in front of them.

Eventually, Kat pulled her dick from my mouth and at the same time, Lori forced me over onto my hands and knees on the couch and started fucking me doggy style. She was grunting and panting, sweating like crazy, and I had a feeling I knew what was coming...her...at just about any second, I figured.

Sure enough, as I gripped the cushions on the couch, Lori cried out in ecstasy as her cock began to pulse and she flooded my colon with thick, warm sticky cum.

I felt it pumping deep into me, to the point where it began leaking out and running down her shaft, dripping from her heavy balls and onto the couch. With a heavy sigh, Lori gave my ass a hard smack and then pulled her cock out, leaving my asshole gaping, and everyone began cheering. Almost as soon as she had pulled out though, Kat was moving behind me and taking her place, and I slumped forward and gave a grunt, as she rammed her equally large cock into me, filling me up once again.

"F-Fuck," I yelped, as she slapped my ass and began pounding away.

"That's it, Alex," Kat shouted. "Ride my cock, you bitch!"

Everyone cheered again.

Alison moved around to the side of the couch, standing right in front of me now and cramming her dick down my throat, just as Kat had done earlier. She had a fistful of my hair and was pulling hard at it, yanking my head forward and laughing at me.

"Look at him," Alison giggled. "He's loving it!"

Truth be told? I really was loving it.

For some reason, this whole experience was driving me wild. Everything from the cock slamming in and out of my ass and heavy balls slapping against my perineum, to the dirty talk and the fact that I was surrounded by at least a dozen other women, who were all getting themselves off at the sight of me.

Kat leaned forward suddenly, ramming her dick as deep into me as she could and holding it there. I gasped, grunting and panting, as I felt her tits pushing against my back and her nipples digging into my skin. "I told you, you'd enjoy this," Kat said, licking my earlobe. "Tell me how much you love it."

Alison pulled back, so I could speak.

"I-I love it so much," I said, my voice weak and a bit scratchy.

"I didn't hear you," Alison said, giving my face a light smack.

"Say it louder!"

"I love it!"

"You love WHAT?" Kat demanded.

"Fuck, I love...your cock in my ass! I love all of this!"

"That's a good boy," Lori laughed from beside me.

Immediately, Kat resumed thrusting in and out of me, while Alison shoved her cock back down my throat again. The room was filled with the sounds of moaning, as everyone started cumming, seemingly all together...and that included both Kat and Alison...Alison was first though.

Without any sort of warning, Alison forced my head all the way down until her red pubes were pricking at my nose, and her balls were mashed against my chin. She began to shake, her legs quaking, as her cock erupted like a volcano and flooded my mouth with her sticky fluids.

It tasted...sweet.

I swallowed as much of it as I could, as quickly as I could, and at just about that same moment, Kat dropped her massive load deep in my ass, just as Lori had done earlier.

I was being pumped full of cum, from both sides.

"Good thing he can't get pregnant," Alison laughed.

"Seriously," Kat agreed. "Otherwise, he'd probably be carrying triplets or some shit!"

Everyone started laughing, and I couldn't help but feel a certain level of shame...but it only seemed to fuel my arousal, even more. Kat pulled out and Alison removed her cock from my mouth, allowing me to slump forward on the couch and fall face-first into the cushions, with a loud grunt. I could feel my asshole gaping, air rushing into it like a wind tunnel, as cum oozed out and ran down my balls. Kat spread my cheeks so that everyone could get a good look and I heard her moaning loudly.

"Look at that," she said, in a seductive voice.

"Now THAT'S what I call a creampie!"

Everyone laughed again.

Then, I was being pulled from the couch, both Kat and Alison helping me stand on shaking legs that barely supported my weight. I nearly stumbled forward and fell flat on the floor but, Kat managed to catch me, and helped regain my balance.

"So," she said, from behind me.

"What did you think?"

I could hardly think of anything.

My mind was still spinning, and not from the poppers that had worn off long ago but, from the intense feelings of pleasure I had just experienced. My ass was still pulsing, leaking cum down the back of my leg and onto the hardwood floor.

"It was...incredible," I admitted finally, in a raspy voice.

"Wonderful," Alison clapped her hands together.

"So, are you interested in joining us then?"

I paused, looking down at the floor and trying to form the words I wanted to speak; but, I honestly didn't know what I wanted to say. Sure, that had been the absolute best sex, that I had ever experienced in my life...but, was I willing to submit myself to some sort of crazy sex cult, and give up everything I knew about the outside world?

"He's still a bit dazed, I think," said Alison.

"Maybe we should let him sleep on it, girls?"

Everyone cheered, clapping their hands in agreement, and Alison let go of me and allowed me to stumble backward, landing on the couch behind me again.

My eyes were heavy...so...damn...heavy.

I struggled to keep them open, as Kat walked away and quickly returned with a blanket, laying it over me and smiling wide.