The Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax for now," she said, leaning in to kiss my forehead.

"We'll talk about all of this in the morning...sound good?"

I just nodded my head, my eyes finally falling shut and within seconds, I was passed out cold.

Groaning, I turned over onto my back, my head spinning slightly as I opened my eyes and lifted it from the pillow underneath me, to look at my surroundings...I wasn't home, I realized immediately...so, where was I exactly?

Sitting up on the couch, the blanket fell off and revealed the I was still naked...and then it all came flooding back to me.

The party that Kat had invited me to.

I remembered showing up, meeting Lori, finding out that all the women there had extra equipment so to speak...and then learning from Kat, that this was no ordinary sex party...not that any sex party is ordinary. But this? This was extreme.

They were running a cult, and they wanted me to join. And I practically had, by having sex with Kat, Lori and even Alison, in front of all the other members for them to watch and enjoy themselves.

I didn't know how to feel now.

I stood up, legs shaking a little and reached back with one hand, touching my fingers to my ass. I could feel the dry sticky cum that had been pumped into my hole, and images of the whole ordeal came rushing back to me, instantly bringing my cock to life. I looked down and was shocked at just how hard I was.

"Finally awake, huh?"

I jumped, startled by the voice and looked up to see Alison standing on the staircase, leaning over the railing and smoking a cigarette. "How'd you sleep, princess?"

"Uh...f-fine," I stammered. "But, don't call me princess."

"Aww, why not? You know, if you join this club, you're gonna have to deal with whatever names we decide to call you..."

I scoffed, and shook my head, as I started looking around for my clothes. Alison came further down the steps and sat down on the recliner where she'd been sitting last night, folding one leg over the other and taking another drag from her cigarette.

"Anyway," she said, with a start.

"Now that you've slept on it...what exactly IS your plan?"

I looked over at her and hesitated, trying to look as if I did not know what she meant; that didn't work. I could tell, she could tell, that I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"I-I don't know," I said, rubbing the back of my head sheepishly.

"Oh, come on," Alison said, sitting forward on the recliner.

"Kat told me all about your little...financial issue and the problem with your parents...she explained everything about this whole thing to you, you can't turn down an opportunity like this."

Alison was right, and so was Kat, I knew; it was a good deal.

Join a sex cult, get a free roof over my head and not have to worry about working ever again in my life...you couldn't beat that, right? "I don't know," I repeated, sitting back on the couch.

"I mean, what happens if people start asking where I am?"

"Don't sweat that," Alison said.

"You're allowed to have contact with friends, family, whatever."

"Kat said I'd have to be a member for up to a year before I could do anything like that."

"True but, that's only if you want to leave the compound! You're allowed to talk to anybody you want, by phone...you just can't tell them where you really are, or what's going on."

"So, I can still talk to my parents?"

"Of course," Alison replied. "If you want to, anyway."

I didn't, really, for obvious reasons. Once they found out that I wasn't in college, they'd be pissed...of course, we already covered that. When the question came up though, where was I going to tell them I was? I could just tell them I had found a job in LA and was supporting myself, with no plans of coming back home...they'd still, be pissed but, it was my only option.

It's not like I was allowed to tell them about The Company and even if I was allowed, why the fuck would I want to tell my parents, that I had joined a damn sex cult?

"Okay," I said, finally. I almost didn't recognize the words coming from my own mouth, as I spoke them.

"I'll do it."

Alison smirked. "Really?"

"Really," I nodded. "Last night was...well...it was amazing. I've never felt that kind of pleasure before in my life, and I want to feel it as many more times as possible. Plus, never having to work to support myself again? I mean, you and Kat were right, it's a great opportunity."

"I knew you'd see things our way," Alison laughed, as she stood. "And you understand all of the rules that Kat explained to you last night? That you must abide by every law that we have in place here in our community, do whatever your mistress wishes of you, and never speak of The Company to anyone?"

"I understand..."

"Good," Alison nodded. "Then if you'll just follow me upstairs, you can sign the contract and we'll get you ready for your Mistress."

"Hold on a second," I stopped her, as she was heading towards the stairs. "I do have one question."

"Hmm? Sure, what's that?" Alison asked, looking up curiously.

"Who's going to be my Mistress?"

Alison smirked, cocking her head to the left and laughing a little. "Well, I thought good and hard about that last night," she started.

"Initially, I was going to let Lori, have you...then Meghan stepped up and asked if she could have you. And of course, Melissa has been waiting for a new slave ever since Bobby left a few months ago. But, I've finally made a decision on the matter."

"And...that is?"

"Well, since everyone is just dying to have you to themselves, I've decided to have an auction."

"An auction?"

Was she serious?

"That's right," Alison smiled. "The highest bidder gets to keep you as their slave. Personally, I'm hoping for Kat. She deserves it anyway, after everything she's put into the Company."

"Meaning what?"

Alison proceeded to explain to me what Kat's role was in the Company. She worked at a few different gay clubs, just like the one where we had met. Her job was to find young guys like myself, that were open-minded and curious. Seduce them, lead them back to the Company at one of the sex parties, and then try to convert them and get them to join the club. Alison said there were a few girls with the same job, but Kat was one of the best that she had.

So in other words, she thought I would make a good reward for Kat. Then again, as Alison put it, she had never seen so many of her girls interested in the same guy before. Kat had really landed a good one this time around, by picking me up, just like Lori said.

Alison led me upstairs to her office after explaining all of this, and we sat down at her desk, while she fished out a piece of paper from one of the drawers. She set it down in front of me on the desk, and smiled, handing me a pen to write with.

"Make sure you read carefully before signing," she smirked.

I took my time reading over the contract just like she said, but the majority of it was all the same stuff that I had already been told by Kat and Alison. It talked about how I would have to obey all the laws of the Community, the benefits that I would receive, how I had to worship my Mistress and satisfy her every desire. How I would sometimes be required to sleep with other women in the Cult if my Mistress commanded it.

Then it mentioned how I was free to leave the Company at any time if I ever decided that's what I wanted. All I had to do was use the code word "Red" and my contract would be terminated.

Once I had finished reading the fine print, I took a deep breath and exhaled, making my final decision; I was definitely going to do this. I signed my name on the dotted line, then handed the paper back to Alison. She smiled, as she wrote down her name on another line, as a witness to my signature, then slid the paper into another drawer and slammed it shut.

"It's a done deal," she said, standing up.

"The auction will be held later today...in the meantime, you may use my bathroom to wash up, and also do some grooming."

"Grooming?"

"You must be completely clean-shaved," Alison replied.

"Not a trace of hair on your body, except for your head, do you understand?"

I nodded in understanding and Alison proceeded to lead me from her office, down the hallway, and into the bathroom. She handed me a towel and a razor, then left me to myself, so that I could prepare for the Auction.

I couldn't believe I had actually signed up for this. As I started getting ready, I also couldn't help but wonder...who would end up winning me as their slave?