The Company

Story Info
Kevin starts a new job.
1.4k words
3.95
35.1k
18

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin had just gotten out of college. In this economy, it was so hard to find a job, he had applied at many places and didn't remember them all. That's why he wasn't surprised when he got a call from Dreams. Inc.

They called and asked him to interview the next day. Not sure when or if he would get another interview Kevin agreed to come in. He arrived early eager to make an impression.

There were two secretaries in the building when Kevin entered. They had the biggest breasts he'd ever seen. It would be hard to concentrate with them around. He hoped he would have his own office.

"Can I get you a coffee?" One of the secretaries asked him.

"Sure." Kevin said.

"I'd like to suggest our in-house brew. It's my favorite." She said with a giggle.

"Whatever you like, I like." said Kevin. Not wanting to insult anyone at this company. He really needed this job.

Soon the secretary was back with his coffee. She had given him a huge cup. It tasted funny to Kevin and it seemed to be almost all cream but he drank it anyway. The secretary gave him another huge cup as soon as he'd finished the first.

"Mr. Smith, will see you now." She said.

Kevin went into Mr. Smith's office. It was heavy with incense and new age music was playing in the background.

"Hello, Kevin. Please sit down." said Mr. Smith.

Kevin sat down across from Mr. Smith. "How are you enjoying your coffee, Kevin? You can trust me and tell me the truth" questioned Mr. Smith.

"It's fine...a little weird but fine." said Kevin honestly. He felt he could trust Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith was trustworthy.

"Ah, the more you drink it, the more you like it. Have another cup." said Mr. Smith.

Kevin felt like he couldn't refuse Mr. Smith so he rapidly finished his coffee and accepted another cup. Did this cup have even more cream? Kevin couldn't tell. But, Mr. Smith was right, he did like the coffee more now. If he was going to be working here he should ask about what he would be doing. So he asked Mr. Smith.

"I'm sorry but I've sent out SO many resumes, I can't seem to remember what it is that your company does? So what does Dreams Inc, do?" questioned Kevin.

Mr. Smith's voice changed. "What kind of man are you? You come to an interview and you don't even know what our company does? How stupid can you be? Do you know how much you've disrespected me." Mr. Smith said angrily.

Kevin wasn't expecting this outburst. "I'm sorry? I just really need this job." he said in apology.

Mr. Smith sighed exasperatedly. "It's not your fault, really. I'm surprised you even applied at this company with you being so stupid and all. I mean you barely even graduated high school. Did you sleep with teachers to let you through college? Besides, it must be VERY hard for you to concentrate with an attractive man like me sitting in front of you. Look at you, practically eye fucking me.

Kevin looked away. He didn't realize that he had been staring at Mr. Smith so hard. "I'm not gay." he stammered "I like women."

"I'm not saying you're gay, I'm saying you're bi-sexual. It's SO hard for you to control yourself around attractive men like me. You must have really put out for what, seven or eight teachers to pass college? That's not even counting all the pussy a Slut like you ate. Said Mr. Smith.

Kevin blushed. He had slept with alot of teachers to get through college. He wondered how Mr. Smith knew.

"You're wondering how I know about your past, Kevin...I'm very smart and expect excellence from everyone in my company. That would include you too if you were to work here. You want to work here don't you? I mean it's not like a bimbo like you can find a job anywhere else." said Mr. Smith.

"Yes, I want to work here. Please let me work here." begged Kevin.

"I don't know, being personal assistant to me takes alot of devotion." said Mr. Smith. "Do you think you can give me the kind of devotion I need?"

"Yes...?" questioned Kevin.

"Then why don't you prove it to me. Come over here and eaze my stress." said Mr. Smith.

At first, Kevin didn't know what Mr. Smith was talking about. Then he remembered how he had eased his college professors' stress. Kevin knelt before Mr. Smith and pulled down his pants. Mr. Smith's cock sprung lose and stood rigid in front of him.

"Lick it." ordered Mr. Smith.

Kevin licked it hesitantly. Had he ever licked cock before? He wasn't gay was he? No, he was just a dumb bimbo and Mr. Smith was a real man. Mr. Smith had told him that he sucked cock all the time back in college. So that must be true. Mr. Smith was smart. Kevin shyly licked Mr. Smith from tip to base, blushing why he did so.

"Come on Slut, if you want to work here you're going to have to do better than that." said Mr. Smith.

Kevin took Mr. Smith's cock deeper into his mouth. He kept using his mouth and right hand on Mr. Smith's thick cock to make him moan in pleasure. The older man's hips were thrusting up, into Kevin's mouth. He couldn't take the cock that deep, so he eased off and worked the tip with his tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again. He knew Mr. Smith liked to be worshiped.

"Good Slut," Mr. Smith panted. "Very good, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that."

Kevin managed to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising his head again. Mr. Smith''s hips were rocking constantly now and Kevin knew he was close. He could taste the pre-come already.

"Keep going, good Slut," Mr. Smith groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock."

Kevin kept going, the only thought in his head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as Mr. Smith wanted. He had to get this job. There was nothing else he had to do or think about. Just keep sucking and bobbing his head up and down as he made Mr. Smith moan.

The man's grip on his hair tightened again and he shuddered as he thrust his hips up and deeper into Kevin's mouth. He let out a deep, loud groan as he came, filling Kevin's mouth with a thick load of cum.

Kevin had no choice but to swallow everything as much as he could. He felt some of it trickle out of his mouth and past his lips. Finally, Mr. Smith let go of him, sagging back in the chair.

"So talented, and to think you can only get better." said Mr. Smith. "Now let me see you." he ordered.

"What?" questioned Kevin.

"Let me see you." stated Mr. Smith. "I know you've always been embarrassed to show off your body, but if you want to work here, you'll need to show it off. You do want to work here don't you?"

"Yes..." said Kevin

"Then take off your clothes, Slut." said Mr. Smith.

Kevin rapidly moved to take off his clothes. Mr. Smith did a quick appraisal. "Cute, but not quite what I was expecting. Luckily, here at Dreams all of this can be changed. To suite our needs, if you want to work here, you'll have to change. You are up for change aren't you?" questioned Mr. Smith.

"I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get this job, Sir." said Kevin.

"That's the right attitude Slut. I'm pleased with you." said Mr. Smith. "Now I'm going to be calling Fifi, my receptionist, to take you for your training. After training, you'll start servicing me personally, you've got the job by the way. Be happy because you've made me happy my little bimbo." said Mr. Smith.

Fifi, the receptionist with the largest tits appeared. "He needs to go to the spa. I'll text his instructions to Debs." said Mr. Smith.

"Yes, Sir, I understand Sir." said Fifi. She led the still naked Kevin out of the room.

"I hear you're going to be joining us here at Dreams Inc. and you get to service Mr. Smith personally. You're such a lucky Slut. I wish I was in your place." said Fifi. "Well, enjoy your time at the spa, Slut." said Fifi as she kissed Kevin goodbye.

With that Kevin, entered the doors to the spa and a whole new adventure.