The Company Ch. 02

Story Info
Kevin continues at his new job.
1.9k words
4.22
15.7k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome, to the Spa, Dear. I'm Mimi." said Mimi as she let Kevin in the door. "I see they didn't provide you with anything to wear. Another burden added to me" she sighed. "You can help me by getting a robe out of the closet sweetie." She told Kevin.

Kevin turned to get a robe. "These are all pink." he said.

"What's wrong with pink?" asked Mimi. "Don't tell me you're going to be a complainer and make my job harder." said Mimi. "Things will go so much easier for you if you just say yes dear." said Mimi.

"Well, pink is for girls." said Kevin "But, I suppose I can wear it for now." he said.

"It'll be our little secret." said Mimi as she laughed.

Kevin put on the pink robe. He wanted to do well at this job. He needed it after all. He wasn't very smart. Mr. Smith had told him that.

"Time for your bath." said Mimi.

"My bath?" questioned Kevin.

"Well, I've drawn you a nice warm bubble bath. It's to help you relax. You wouldn't want to get rid of all my hard work would you?" questioned Mimi.

"No...it's just that bubble baths seem kind of girly." said Kevin.

"Get in the tub. It'll be our secret. I won't tell anyone that you like girly things." said Mimi.

Kevin got in the bubble bath. He didn't like girly things did he? He was a man. Still the bath was nice and it did smell like bubblegum. Kevin couldn't help but notice that in the bath all his hair seemed to be falling out. He decided it could be important and that he would mention it to Mimi.

"Uhmm, Mimi, my hair seems to be failing out." he said.

"Of course, it is Slut. It's part of the treatment." said Mimi.

"Please don't call me, Slut. I'm not a Slut." said Kevin.

"Oh, but you ARE a Slut, Slut." said Mimi. "What is it you think you did here at the company? You're our inhouse Slut. You let us use and abuse you 24/7. This spa treatment is just to make you prettier for Mr. Smith. You want to make him, happy don't you? You don't want to be back on the street giving it away for free? Here you have a place to live and be warm. So much better than on the street, Mr. Smith is SO kind isn't he." stated Mimi. Incense had started to fill the room and it was hard for Kevin to think. So he repeated what Mimi said.

"Mr. Smith is kind, I want to make him happy." he said.

"Good Slut, now get out of the tub. It's time for your hair appointment." Mimi said.

"What's wrong with my hair?" questioned Kevin.

Mimi laughed. "You're quite the talker. You ask SO many questions. Mr. Smith doesn't like talkers. He just wants you to look pretty for him. You want to look pretty for him don't you, Slut?" She said.

"I do, I do want to look pretty for Mr. Smith. I want to make him happy." said Kevin. He "remembered" how hard it had been on the streets. Mr. Smith was so kind to give him a job here. Mr. Smith deserved to be obeyed. He should listen to everyone here.

"Now get out of the tub, slut. Make me ask again and you'll be punished." said Mimi.

Kevin knew he had to listen to Mimi so he got out of the tub. He was totally hairless below the eyebrows, his skin was softer and his cock was hard.

Kevin blushed at the hardness of his cock. "I'm so sorry..." he stammered to Mimi.

"Why are you sorry, Slut?" questioned Mimi.

"My erection..." said Kevin as he pointed to his erection.

"Well, Slut your job is to pleasure people. Your cock may be small but it's good you get hard from looking at me." said Mimi as she stroked Kevin's cock.

Kevin blushed. He wasn't used to women stroking his cock. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum." he said.

"So what?" questioned Mimi. She stroked even faster and Kevin came. He shot his load all over the floor. He looked at Mimi, shrugged and blushed.

"I'm not cleaning that up." said Mimi.

"Do you have a broom?" asked Kevin.

"That's not how sluts, clean here." said Mimi.

"How?" questioned Kevin.

Mimi sighed. "Use your mouth, Slut." she said.

"I'm not going to do that." said Kevin. He still had some resistance left. Didn't he?

Mimi gave him an angry look. "If you don't listen to what I say and obey, we're going to have to let you go. Do you want to go back on the street, Slut?"

"Uhmm..no?" stuttered Kevin.

"Then lick it up." said Mimi. "NOW!" she ordered.

Kevin got down on his knees and he looked at the puddle of cum before him. "No." he said. "I'm not going to do that. I'll sweep it up but I won't lick it up."

"What did you say Slut?' asked Mimi.

"I said No." said Kevin.

Mimi gave him a look of anger. "Well, then Slut, I guess it's up to me to punish you. I thought you were obedient and wanted to make everyone happy. I thought you'd learned that your only purpose is to serve others with whatever hole of yours they want. You disappoint me Slut. I'll have to teach you now. A disobedient slut like you need to learn your lesson. I'll be right back."

She went into the next room and got a paddle. "Assume the position, Slut. If you take your punishment maybe you can keep your job. You do want it don't you?" Mimi asked.

"I do want to keep my job here." said Kevin.

"Then present and spread." ordered Mimi.

Kevin did as Mimi bid. He wanted to keep his job. He was smart enough to get a job anywhere else. He didn't want to go back on the street.

"You've got such a nice ass. Soon it will be a cute round bubble butt used to make people happy but for now I have to punish you. I'm going to hit you ten times. You count out as I spank. Understand, Slut?" asked Mimi.

"Yes, I understand." said Kevin.

He felt the first smack. It was SO hard. What had he done to deserve something like this? Oh, that's right. He had disobeyed an order. Sluts, like him, didn't disobey orders if they wanted to keep their jobs here. Mimi kept paddling his ass until he got to ten.

Kevin burst into tears when he called out "ten".

"There, there Slut, don't cry. I'm only trying to help make you better. Your ass looks fabulous red and swollen like this. You'll have to get used to it. Mr. Smith loves spanking sluts. You really should be thanking me, for helping you." said Mimi.

Kevin looked at her. "Thank you." he said.

Mimi laughed. "I expected more than that Slut." she said.

"I don't have any money. I don't have any way of tipping you." said Kevin.

Mimi laughed again. "Your body is your money now, Slut. You use it to please people. Don't you want to please and thank me?"

Kevin nodded.

"Then thank me." ordered Mimi.

Kevin crawled over on his knees and attached his mouth to Mimi's pussy. he trailed one hand down Mimi's side to pull down her skirt.

Mimi moaned as she felt her pussy being exposed to the cold air. "That's right Slut, oooohhhhh, get into my cunt."

Wanting only to do as he was told Kevin slid down to the floor between Mimi's knees and with one smooth movement, pulled her skirt and panties down. What she saw between Mimi's legs sent a wave of longing through him. Mimi's pussy was perfectly smooth and hairless. Puffy pink lips gleamed wetly in the soft light and Kevin could see her large clit poking out from its hood. It was everything he wanted.

Mimi's head rolled from side to side as she moaned. "Now eat me Slut. I need... oh... I need you! I need... Ooooohhhh!" Kevin knew he had to thank Mimi so he licked.

Mimi's last words were lost in a loud moan as Kevin buried his face in the blonde's dripping sex. He had never tasted a woman before and he found that the salty musky taste was wonderful. His hands wrapped around Mimi's hips in order to hold on and keep in contact with her pussy as the blonde began to buck and grind against his face. Mimi's moans and grunts had been replaced with cries and screams of pleasure as she approached her climax.

Kevin found his horneyness increasing with Mimi's. Each lick of Mimi's pussy also sent ripples of enjoyment through his own body. Every cry from the Mimi made Kevin shudder with pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Mimi screamed as her back arched and slammed her cunt deeper into Kevin's face. "I'm gonna cum!"

A wave of thicker, muskier juice flooded out of Mimi onto Kevin's face as the blonde went over the edge. Screams filled the small spa as Kevin tried to hold on and continue licking up the wonderful cum. He knew he now would never be able to get enough pussy juice.

After a few seconds, Kevin felt his own body pass the point of no return. His cock sprayed cum everywhere. His fingernails dug into the soft skin of Mimi's ass as a burning hot ecstasy exploded through him. Kevin screamed into Mimi's hot cunt as the bliss assaulted his trembling body.

The couples' screams and cries of pleasure echoed around the small spa and the smell of their lust filled the room.

Finally unable to hold himself up any longer, Kevin collapsed to the floor between Mimi's spread legs.

They both lay panting and moaning softly to themselves for a few minutes before Mimi finally stood up and beckoned to Kevin. "Come up here to me, Slut."

Kevin moved slowly and stood next to Mimi. "Did I thank you?" Kevin asked.

A dreamy smile played across Mimi's lips. "Oh, yes Slut. That was wonderful." She leaned over and kissed Kevin softly on the lips. They kissed softly for several minutes, sharing the taste of Mimi's hot sex. Mimi finally broke the kiss and said,

"We have to be finishing your treatment soon. Mr. Smith will want to see how you are coming along. Are you going to obey me now and clean up the mess you made? Mimi questioned.

"Yes, Mimi." said Kevin as he sunk to his knees and used his tongue to clean up every bit of cum and quim on the floor. He was addicted to it now. What else could he do?

"Now for your new outfit, Slut." said Mimi. She presented Kevin with a pink french maid's outfit. "Get dressed, Mr. Smith will be here soon. You want to impress him, don't you Slut?"

"I want to impress, Mr. Smith." said Kevin. He got into the pink french maid's outfit.

"Oh, Mimi the silk feels so good against my cock. I'm so horny again. Can we play again?" asked Kevin.

Mimi laughed. "Maybe later, Slut. here comes Mr. Smith. Remember to obey him." With that Mimi left the spa.

A voice came from behind, "Hello Kevin, how are you doing today?"

"Oh hi, Mr. Smith" said Kevin. "I'm doing so much better now that you're here. How can I help you today?"

"I'm sure you'll find a way, Slut." said Mr. Smith as he entered the spa.