The Company Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex is chosen by...
6.9k words
4.59
20k
31
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few hours, I did everything that Alison had instructed me to do...

I shaved, from the chest down, even making sure that my cock and balls were perfectly smooth and clean. Alison insisted on also shaving my ass crack, which required a bit of help from her, of course. I didn't exactly see why it was necessary...not like I was very hairy back there, but that's the way Alison wanted it, so I had to obey.

After that was out of the way, it was time to shower and get myself washed up nice and good. I still had the smell of sex all over me from the night before, and Alison did not want me smelling like sweat and cum during the auction that day.

As I stood under the hot water, I wondered what my time here with The Company would be like.

So far, everyone I had met had been nice...though quite aggressive when it came to sex...of course, that was part of the deal, I understood. Was I going to enjoy being here chained up, getting my ass and mouth fucked every day, having to clean up after my Mistress and keep the whole house tidy?

More than that, I was quite anxious to find out who my

Mistress would even end up being. I knew it all depended on this auction, I just hoped whoever it wound up being, they would be nice enough.

Another thing weighing on my mind...I had to ask, as I stepped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around my waist and out into the hallway to find Alison standing there.

"Um...c-could I ask one more question?"

"Sure," Alison smiled, as she moved to pull the towel away from my waist.

She started drying me off, bit by bit and inspecting every inch of my body to make sure that I was completely shaved just like she wanted.

"What about my apartment? You know...back in the City?"

"What about it?"

"I mean...my stuff?"

"Oh, of course," Alison giggled. "Don't worry about that. I've already sent someone there this morning, to get the things that you'll be needing...not very much of it, to be honest. And they'll also take care of the landlord there, and make sure he knows you won't be coming back."

I was kind of relieved to know, I wouldn't have to take care of any of that on my own. The landlord was a bit of a

douchebag, and truthfully, I wasn't going to miss that dump of an apartment complex one bit.

"Alright," Alison said, as she finished inspecting me.

"You're looking good there, Alex. Nice and smooth, you smell great, and you're ready to head to get this started!"

My stomach twisted into knots at that.

Alison took me by the hand and led me downstairs, straight out the front door and to a car parked in the driveway...I remained naked the entire walk to the vehicle. It felt a bit awkward, but I reminded myself, this was a society that was completely separate from the outside world.

A gated community. Anyone who saw me walking around naked in public belonged to the community, and if they were a guy, chances were they'd be naked too...it was the norm in a place like this.

I got into the car and Alison slid into the seat next to me, her driver starting the vehicle and we began moving. I looked through the window, trying to see where we were heading, but I could not see too well. Alison pulled out her cell phone to tell somebody that we were on the way, then proceeded to start chatting with the person, about the details of the auction...who was going to be there, and what they were willing to offer in exchange for the grand prize.

It was about a ten-minute ride before we came to a stop, and Alison got out first, motioning for me to slide out after her. I stepped out of the car and found myself standing in front of a massive house with a front yard that wrapped around the house and a backyard that stretched way back towards the Ocean. "Whoa," I said, as I took it all in. "Where are we?"

"This is The Company," Alison replied.

I gave her a slightly confused look, and she snorted, shaking her head. "It's headquarters, so to speak. This is where I keep everything running, where all the behind the scenes stuff takes place...and also where all of our auctions are held."

With nothing more to say to me, Alison grabbed my hand and led me towards the house...we did not go inside though.

Instead, she led me around to the back of the house, where there were already many people sitting in white chairs in front of a tall stage. There was another guy on the stage...

probably about the same age as me, and also completely naked.

Was he another recruit, I wondered? I hadn't seen anyone else at the party the previous night. At least, not anyone who looked as out of place as I had felt, when I first arrived there.

Alison led me up to the side of the stage, and a few of the women in the crowd approached us...they were all gorgeous.

"Alex," Alison began, as the women stepped up.

"Allow me to introduce you to a few friends of mine."

She motioned towards four of them.

There was Sandra, a tall amazon like woman with long blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. She was dressed very business-like, almost appearing like someone who would be a lawyer or something. She looked much older than me, to...maybe in her early forties, I imagined. She sized me up and smiled, looking towards Alison and nodding her approval of me.

Then, there was Helen.

Almost as tall and in just as good a shape as Sandra, Helen had shoulder-length red hair and was wearing a long red dress and a straw sun hat, along with a pair of sunglasses.

She looked like the sort of prissy type, that I could only imagine, would own and dominate me if she were to end up the winner.

Then there was Holly.

Holly was just a bit younger than the other women, actually a little closer in age to me, at twenty-six years old herself.

While I loved the much older women, Holly was sexy. Short, curly blonde hair, deep blue eyes, a perfect set of breasts and long, smooth toned legs. Some part of me was seriously hoping that she might end up as the winner today.

I even found myself wondering, as I tried to subtly size her up and down, what her cock must have looked like under that skirt she was wearing.

Last, but not least...was Meghan.

Meghan had been mentioned earlier by Alison, and from the way she had been talking, this girl had been one of the ones that really...I wanted to get their hands on me. I had to say, she was really attractive herself, even competing a bit in my eyes, with Holly.

As Alison introduced me to Meghan, she began walking around me in circles, looking me over from top to bottom before stopping just in front of me and smiling. "Hey Alex," she said, with a big grin.

"You know, I've heard a lot about you."

"Uh...y-you have?"

"That's right," Meghan nodded. "How cute you are...and I have to say, that's quite an understatement. You're perfect. Curious to see, however, if you're as good at sucking dick as Alison says you are."

My cheeks flushed red at that, as Meghan moved behind me and gave me a hard smack on the ass, then walked away giggling.

Alison looked at me and laughed, and I shook my head and chuckled along with her, as she took my hand again and led me up onto the stage. I watched as the other three women followed Meghan to the back row of chairs and sat down, waiting for the auction to begin.

Looking out over the crowd, I could see some other familiar faces from the party the previous night.

There was Lori, sitting mid-row, to the far left and waving at me with a big grin on her face. Then right next to her, to my surprise, was none other than Kat herself!

I'm not sure why I hadn't expected her to be there. Maybe I figured she would be busy, with being the best "Recruiter" they had and all. There she was though, looking sexy as ever, and waving at me from the crowd. She mouthed something that I assumed was along the lines of "Good luck" judging by the thumbs up she also offered.

The other guy who had been on stage before me was first.

The auction began and Alison took to the microphone, announcing the guy's name. Tyler was from right here in California, he was exactly eighteen years old, came from a pretty wealthy family himself and was also a total virgin...what a catch they had with him, I thought to myself.

As you could expect, a lot of the highest bidders started standing up and throwing out prices for Tyler. I was quite shocked at how much some of these women were willing to pay for this guy, and wondered how much they'd be willing to put out for me.

I was a bit older than Tyler, even if only by a couple of years, and certainly not a virgin.

Finally, someone called out a number that no one else was willing to match...fifty thousand dollars for Tyler.

"Sold," Alison shouted excitedly. "To the beautiful Miss Kendra!"

Kendra stood up and started walking to the stage, to collect her prize...Tyler was a lucky guy, I thought to myself, as she approached. Kendra looked to be in her mid-thirties, with ebony skin, and a beautiful smile. She stepped up onto the stage and wrapped her arms around Tyler's waist, kissing him on the neck.

Alison congratulated her, and they shook hands.

"Thank you so much honey," Kendra said, before leading Tyler off the stage and off to her car parked out front.

Good luck Tyler, I thought to myself.

Now...now it was my turn.

Alison looked over at me and smiled than motioned for me to step closer to her, by the microphone and podium.

"And next," she began. "We have Alex! The newest and in my opinion, cutest addition, to the Company. Alex is twenty-one years old and was brought to us by Kat, just last night...he's quite a prize indeed, as there are already a few lucky ladies in the crowd, hoping to scoop this boy up and take him home."

There were a few catcalls and cheers from the crowd, and I couldn't help but crack a smile, as Alison stepped up behind me and squeezed my ass. She wrapped one arm around me and pulled me close to her, then looked back to the crowd again.

"So," she said softly. "Let's hear some numbers, ladies!"

The process began.

The first few bids thrown at me, came from the obvious people in the crowd, of course. Lori threw out 175 right off the bat, which was quickly matched by 200 from Helen.

That was matched by 215 from Sandra, who then wound up in a back and forth with Helen. The two carried on for a moment before Helen silenced Sandra with 350 dollars. The crowd was silent for a moment before another voice called out.

"370!"

To my surprise, it was Kendra.

She'd taken Tyler around front to her car, then apparently returned to try and make a bid on me, as well. I had no idea that anyone could take more than one slave at a time, but I would find out later, that Kendra was one of the few who were allowed.

Kendra wound up going back and forth with Sandra for a bit, but eventually, Sandra won that one, before Meghan stepped in.

"450," Meghan said, with a big grin on her face.

"460," Helen countered quickly.

"475!"

Helen grumbled something under her breath, glaring at Meghan for a moment, and I realized she was backing down now.

"490!"

That time, it came from Holly. I hadn't expected her to say anything, to be honest because she seemed like such a shy girl by all appearances. She stood, fidgeting a bit, as she waited to see if anyone would try to match her price.

"500," Meghan continued.

By this point, everyone else in the crowd had stopped bidding...it was all down to Meghan and Holly, from the looks of it.

"510," Holly responded anxiously.

Everyone looked back to Meghan, who hesitated for a moment, then moved her hands to her hips and smirked.

"600 dollars," she said in a low, determined voice.

Everyone, Holly included, went completely silent now.

When no one bothered to try and match the number, Alison smiled and stepped back to the microphone.

"Sold, to Meghan, for six hundred dollars!"

So that was it, then.

My new Mistress was Meghan.

Not bad, I had to admit...after all, I certainly found her just as attractive as she seemed to find me. I had still been hoping for either Kat or Holly though, and it was a slight disappointment. I noted at that moment that Kat had been quiet the entire auction, and hadn't bothered throwing any numbers out at all.

Maybe I was right...maybe she was too busy to take a slave, and she'd only come to the auction to see what would happen.

Meghan approached the stage and as she did, Alison placed a hand on my shoulder and ushered me towards the stairs to greet my new Mistress halfway.

"Congratulations Meghan," Alison said, shaking hands with the other woman. "He's a real winner, right?"

"You've got that right," Meghan said, licking her lips and looking me right in the eyes.

I felt my cheeks turning bright red, as my cock suddenly began to harden, and everyone in the crowd started laughing as they all seemed to notice. I couldn't help it though.

I couldn't believe how turned on all of this was getting me...I had joined a fucking sex cult, had a bunch of women arguing over me and offering to pay for me...and now I belonged, literally, to a beautiful red-head named Meghan. It was sexy, I had to admit.

As Meghan took me by the hand and led me towards the front of the house, we were met halfway by Kat, who shook Meghan's hand. "I'm glad you got him, Meg," Kat said with a grin.

"And I have you to thank for it," Meghan replied.

"You know you could have probably had him yourself, right from the very get-go...Alison loves you and the work you've done, she would have given him to you for free."

"I know," Kat replied.

"W-Why didn't you take the offer then?" I asked, speaking up for the first time, my voice cracking slightly.

Meghan glared at me for a moment, and I worried that I might have messed up, by speaking without being spoken to first. Meghan didn't correct me though, and we both looked back to Kat, who shrugged. "I would have loved to take you as my little pet, Alex, I really would have," she began.

"But?"

"I wouldn't have the time," she sighed heavily.

"I'm too busy working as a recruiter, it takes up a great deal of time that I just don't have. But, the good news is...Meghan here is my best friend, so you'll probably be seeing me a lot when I have certain days off."

"That's right," Meghan confirmed.

"And I've already promised Kat, she has free use of you whenever she wants."

Kat smacked me on the ass and I jumped, while Meghan giggled. "Hey, do you wanna come back with us a have a little celebration? I think it'd be fun if we both broke him in a little together."

Kat sighed, looking a bit disappointed for some reason.

"I would love to," she said. "But, I'm on my way to work now. Besides, I think the two of you should get to know each other, now that you're going to be Mistress and Slave."

"That's probably a good point," Meghan agreed, as the two shared a brief hug and then separated.

Kat smiled, as she stepped back a bit. "I could stop by tomorrow night after work if you're up for company then."

Meghan agreed to this, and with that, we went our separate ways from Kat. I looked back over my shoulder at her, and she was watching as we walked off towards the car that belonged to Meghan. As Meghan opened the back passenger door, she reached inside and pulled something out...a leash and collar.

She wrapped the collar around my neck, making sure it was secure, then took the leash and shoved me into the back of the car. "Down on the floor," she instructed, pushing me between the seats and climbing into the back with me.

As the car began moving, Meghan looked down and smiled at me, reaching out to brush my hair with her hand. "You just relax, Alex. We're going to have so much fun together."

Meghan's house was impressive, though not quite the mansion that Alison seemed to own. It was a much smaller home, that on a sleepy street, resting under some trees that provided a fair amount of shade. As the car pulled up outside the house, Meghan got out and tugged at the leash around my neck, pulling me out along with her.

My bare feet touched down on the warm concrete, and Meghan led me up the driveway and in through the side of the house. "Welcome to your new home," she said, as she closed the door and wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Tell me, Alex," she whispered in my ear.

"Are you happy that I'm your new Mistress?"

I shivered, as I felt her warm breath on the back of my neck...it felt nice. "Y-Yes," I replied softly.

"Say it louder for me."

"Yes, Mistress! I'm very happy!"

"And why is that?" She turned me around to face her.

"Because you're beautiful," I said truthfully.

And it was no lie.

I might have been a bit disappointed to not have ended up with Kat, but Meghan was definitely very beautiful and had yet to give me any reason not to want to be with her.

Meghan smiled at my response and tugged the leash, pulling me into her arms. I expected her to whisper something in my ear again, but instead, she pressed her lips right against mine for a kiss...and damn, was it a really good kiss.

Meghan's lips were soft and warm, and they tasted like cherry. When she pulled back, I groaned in disappointment and she giggled at me. "Don't give me that look," she said pulling the chain and yanking me to my knees on the floor now.

"You only get to kiss your Mistress, when she tells you it's okay...do I make myself clear, slave?"

"Y-Yes," I replied.

"Yes...what?"

"Yes...Mistress!"

"Good boy. Now wait right here; I'll be right back."

I remained on my knees in the middle of the living room floor, as Meghan slowly made her way upstairs for something. I waited patiently for her, wondering what it was she was doing.

When she returned a few minutes later, Meghan was completely naked now, just as I was...and she was even more beautiful than before.

My eyes traveled up her long, toned athletic legs to her large cock...not quite as big as Alison or Kat had been, but still pretty impressive. And thick, too. I looked past that, to her toned belly and arms, her small yet firm breasts and that twisted grin she had on her face...she was like a Goddess, and I belonged to her.

She reached the bottom step and took hold of my leash again, pulling me to my feet and motioning for me to follow.

Meghan led me up the stairs, the hardwood floor creaking beneath my bare feet as I followed. When we reached the top step, she led me down the hall and into what I could only assume, was her bedroom. We passed another, smaller room on the way, that Meghan explained was the guest room.

As we stepped into her room, I looked around for a moment...it looked nice and cozy. It was dim-lit with black curtains hanging over the window, and a Queen sized bed in the corner, with black silk sheets covering the mattress.

My eyes looked closer at my surroundings, trying to adjust to the darkened room...and that's when I noticed a large human-sized dog cage, sitting in the other corner, pressed up close to the wall. Meghan watched as my eyes moved to the cage and she smiled, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"This is my room," she explained. "And that is where you will be staying," she pointed towards the cage.

I scoffed. "You're kidding me, right?"

"Do I detect a hint of attitude, slave?"

I bit my tongue, looking back at the cage and shaking my head.

"You can't have me sleep in there," I argued, forgetting now, that I had lost my right to do such a thing.

"It's inhumane."

"Inhumane?"

Meghan looked angry, and that's when she smacked me, as hard as she possibly could, right on the ass. I nearly jumped right off both of my feet at the stinging sensation, the sound of her hand cracking against my rear echoed through the room.

"You have some nerve talking to me like that, boy!"

Another hard crack across the rear, and this time I gave a loud yelp, that did not even sound like it had come from me.

12