The Company Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I staggered forward and fell face down on the mattress, Meghan following close behind me and as I lay on the bed, she began mercilessly slapping my ass over and over again.

Each strike was harder than the last, and it didn't take long at all before Meghan had me yelping and crying out in pain with every blow.

When she finally stopped, my ass was bruised bright red and stinging so badly, I could hardly stop shaking. Meghan pulled at my leash, yanking me off of her bed and onto the floor again. She knelt beside me, lifting my head with one finger under my chin so that I was looking her right in the eye.

"Do you think I enjoyed doing that, Alex?"

Grunting in discomfort, I shook my head...I knew she had enjoyed it though, that was the point of all of this, wasn't it?

"Please don't make me do it again," she said in a stern voice.

"I-I'm sorry Mistress," I said, remembering my place in all of this now. "It won't happen again."

"Good boy," Meghan said, as she stood over me now. She began stroking her cock, getting it nice and hard, while smiling down at me the whole time.

"You can make up for it, by making Mommy cum."

With that, she grabbed the back of my head and proceeded to shove her cock between my lips. I gagged as it slid down the back of my throat; I still wasn't completely used to the whole deep throat thing. Meghan held my head in place though, making sure that I could not have any control over the situation.

"Mommy does not like to have to punish her slaves, baby...I like to have fun. If you behave well enough, then I'll make sure you have fun as well...if you step out of line, however, I am not afraid to put you in your place."

That was pretty clear to me now, I thought to myself.

"All in all," Meghan continued with a soft moan.

"I'm a pretty easy going kind of gal...and I think you may find, I'm interested in a lot of things that most other owners around the compound aren't into."

I wondered what that meant, but I dared not ask, for fear of another literal ass beating. I simply continued gagging and choking, taking the throat fucking like a good slave.

Meghan stopped momentarily, pulling me to my feet, just to shove me backward onto her bed. I landed and flopped down on the mattress, as she undid my leash and threw it to the floor. Then she proceeded to climb on top of me, sitting right down on my chest.

She slid forward and forced her cock between my lips again, grabbing onto the headboard with both hands and started fucking my throat even harder now.

With every thrust she delivered, I could feel her balls

smacking against my chin, and honestly...I was loving this so far. Even though my ass was still stinging like crazy, and my concern for more beatings in the future, I loved what Meghan was doing.

It was funny to think, a week ago I was a regular straight guy...now I was a total cock slut and a slave, owned by a society of girls with big dicks that controlled everything.

And it felt oddly like a dream come true.

As Meghan continued her assault on my throat, I noticed her becoming more and more aggressive. She was panting and grunting now, and I guessed that she must have been getting close. As if reading my mind, Meghan cried out suddenly in pleasure, her cock throbbing and erupting, pumping my mouth full of her thick, sweet cream and I swallowed it all obediently.

As she started to gradually come back down, Meghan sighed in relief and pulled her cock from my mouth, leaning in to steal a kiss. She slid her tongue past my lips and tasted herself on my breath, moaning softly and giggling as she pulled back.

"Did you like your first taste of my cum, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You're certainly as good a cock sucker as Alison said you were...now, I wonder if that ass feels as good as she said it did."

I watched, as Meghan pulled off of my chest and opened her drawer, grabbing a bottle of lube. She looked back at me and motioned for me to roll over onto my stomach, and I obeyed.

Once again, she climbed on top of me and sat down on my legs, spreading my still bruised ass cheeks, and applying lots of lube to my asshole.

I was still a bit lost from the previous night, with Kat and Alison, so Meghan didn't have to take too much time prepping. She made sure that I had a good

enough amount of lube on my ass and applied more to her cock, which was still impressively hard even after cumming a few minutes ago.

Once we were good to go, Meghan pressed the tip of her cock to my hole and shoved it right into me.

"F-Fuck," I gasped, as she sunk right in.

"Oh wow," Meghan moaned, kissing the back of my neck.

"They weren't lying...This is great!"

Without hesitation, Meghan began pumping my ass, thrusting her cock in and out of me and pushing my head into the pillow. She took her time at first, in no rush to cum too soon...Meghan wanted to enjoy every second of this, for as long as she could.

As for me, I was immediately reminded of how good this felt...as much as I had enjoyed myself the previous night, this seemed to feel ten times better. Meghan's cock was balls deep, and with every thrust that she gave me, I could feel more pre-cum dripping from my dick.

I dug my nails into the sheets, pulling at them and moaning like the bitch she made me feel like I was. "That's a good boy," Meghan giggled.

"You like this, don't you baby?"

I muttered a simple "fuck" in response, pushing my ass back against her cock and groaning softly. Meghan gripped me by the hips, hammering away at my ass, with long hard strokes, as I cried in pleasure with every thrust she delivered...I was proving what a good slut I could be, for my new Mistress.

"That's it, baby," Meghan moaned suddenly.

"Momma's gonna cum...do you want me to cum in you, baby?"

"Y-Yes, please!"

"Mm, here it comes sweetie...oh, fuck!"

I felt her tense up behind me, her nails digging into my skin, as she pushed her cock as deep into my hole as it could go...and erupted like a volcano, pumping my ass full of her sticky cum. It felt like she was cumming forever, panting and moaning, sweating all over me, as her tits dug into my back.

Finally, as Meghan's orgasm began to subside, I felt her cock begin to soften until it slipped out of my ass and she laid down on the bed, pulling me into her arms. I sighed, both of us still struggling to catch our breath, and laid my head on one of her tits using it as a pillow...Meghan did not seem to mind.

"I'm certainly glad to have won you," Meghan said after a moment. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun together, Alex...don't you agree, slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I said, my voice low and tired. Meghan giggled in response, gently running a hand through my hair, before taking a fistful of it and pulling at it.

"So," she said with a start. "Do you want to call your

parents?"

I blinked, lifting my face from her tits and looking at her with surprise...I had forgotten all about my parents. And what a time Meghan had picked, to suggest that I call them, after I'd just been pounded in the ass by a huge cock. "D-Do I have to?"

All of my anxieties about talking to my folks were starting to come flooding back to me now that Meghan had brought the subject up. I was sure that by now, my parents had probably found out that I had left my apartment and was no longer living there...that meant, they were more than likely worried sick about where I was. Probably blowing up my cell phone, which I no longer had in my possession, now that I belonged to the Company. I was dreading any sort of conversation with them.

"I suppose you don't HAVE to," Meghan replied, with a suspicious glance.

"But, why wouldn't you want to?"

I hesitated, and she sat up in bed, smiling at me.

"You know, you don't have to be afraid," she said.

"They'll never find you here. Especially since you can't tell them where you are, anyway."

"That's part of the problem," I sighed.

"I haven't had much time to come up with an excuse...they're going to ask me fifty thousand questions, that I don't know how to answer just yet."

Meghan nodded in understanding. I was surprised to see her being so calm and gentle with me, now that we'd finished getting to know each other sexually. I hadn't even spoken to Meghan before today, but I was already looking at her as a very good Mistress. "If that's the case," she said after a moment.

"Then you don't have to call them until you feel you're ready."

"You're sure?"

"Of course," she smiled. "The fact that they'll be worried shitless is on your conscious, not mine, Alex. Sooner or later though, you'll have to break the silence and at least let them know that you're alive and breathing."

I knew she was right.

I just didn't want to think about that day, at least not until it was here. Meghan stood up suddenly, stretching, her now flaccid cock swaying between her long athletic legs, as she moved towards the human-sized dog cage and opened the door.

"Now," she said, motioning towards the cage.

"It's time for the slave to get in his cage...Mommy needs her rest, and you're not allowed to wander freely, while I'm sleeping."

I was still a bit reluctant about the whole cage thing, but I knew what I had signed up for...I literally could not say "no" unless I broke the contract, and I wasn't looking to do that.

Obediently, I moved off of the bed and started towards the cage...Meghan did not agree with the way I was handling it though.

"On your hands and knees," she commanded.

"Like a good doggy."

I was certainly feeling a bit humiliated, but that was part of the package...and if I'm being honest...it was kind of a turn-on, too. I dropped to my knees as she ordered, crawling on all fours towards the cage and once I was inside, Meghan slammed the door shut and locked it tightly.

She smiled down at me, before throwing a thin white sheet over the cage to block out my sight.

"Now get some rest baby," Meghan said.

I heard her walking across the floor and climbing into her bed, and then everything fell silent. I laid inside the cage, thinking about everything for a while...I was tired, but my mind just couldn't seem to shut down for some reason. I tossed and turned...it wasn't exactly the most comfortable place to sleep.

I would have much rather slept in the bed, with my Mistress, but like she had told me earlier...I had to earn that privilege.

I woke early the next morning, to the sound of Meghan banging on the bars to my cage, snapping me right out of my slumber.

"Morning, slave!"

Well, that was a nice way to wake me up...sarcasm, of course.

I stretched, grunting as my body ached from sleeping inside the small and cramped human cage. I sat up, as Meghan unlocked the door and motioned for me to crawl out onto the soft carpeting, which felt nice against my sore knees.

"What do you have to say to me, slave?"

I looked up at her confused, still a bit drowsy, before I caught on and quickly snapped myself out of my trance. "Oh...uh...g-good morning, Mistress Meghan."

"Good boy," Meghan giggled. "Now, let's head downstairs...it's time for you to get started on your chores," she said, as she took hold of my leash and led me out of the bedroom.

Down the steps we went, my knees aching the whole way, as Meghan forced me to crawl down them and out into the kitchen.

As soon as we were out there, she started me off by having me make her a pot of fresh coffee, along with breakfast...eggs, over easy, with bacon and toast. I didn't use to cooking since I rarely ever cooked for myself even. Luckily, eggs, bacon and the works were pretty simple, but I was dreading whatever she might want for dinner.

Once Meghan finished her breakfast, I grabbed her plate and silverware and got started on washing things up, as she instructed me to do. Meghan just sat back in her chair and watched, as she sipped at her coffee and smoked her morning cigarette.

With my back turned towards her, I did not see that she was also quietly stroking her beautiful cock, with her eyes fixed on my bare ass. I heard the chair scuffing against the kitchen floor as she stood slowly, and approached me from behind, wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my neck...then I also felt her throbbing member, gently probing my asshole, teasing it and sliding up and down my crack.

"You look so sexy, washing dishes like a good little house bitch...I bet you never washed your dishes before you joined The Company, did you?"

"N-Not very often," I admitted. She was spot on. I didn't even have any real silverware or plates at my old apartment...I used paper plates, forks, and knives. Paper everything. It was just easier and eliminated the need to wash anything off in the end.

Meghan groaned, still sliding her cock up and down my ass crack, and then suddenly, I felt it pop right past the ring of my sphincter and into my hole. I let out a tiny gasp, nearly dropping the plate that I was in the middle of scrubbing.

I gently set it down in the sink and gripped the sides of the counter, as Meghan pushed her entire cock, balls deep inside of me.

"Mmm, you're still pretty loose from last night," Meghan said, moaning as she began pumping in and out of me.

"I didn't even have to lube you up...but, it still feels so good."

I gripped the counter even harder, as her hands moved up to my chest and began teasing my nipples, pinching and rubbing them, while kissing and sucking on my neck. I groaned, instinctively pushing my ass back against her cock now, and hunching forward over the counter until my head was just over the sink.

Meghan moved one hand to my back and slid it up, just below the base of my skull, pushing down on me to keep me pinned in place, and started pumping her cock a little faster now.

"You're a good little house bitch," she said, through gritted teeth.

"Just the kind of slutty slave that I've been looking for, for a while now. I'm going to put good use to this beautiful ass of yours, for as long as I feel you're worthy of my dick."

"Y-Yes Mistress," I moaned.

I was quietly hoping that she would never get tired of using my ass, because damn, did she know how to fuck me.

As I finished my sentence, Meghan picked up the pace even more...now she was pounding the living hell out of me, with long, hard, powerful thrusts.

Every time she would slam right into me, the counter would shake and you could hear the dishes rattling, along with the sound of our bodies smacking together. In and out, in and out she went, before finally crying out in pleasure as she reached her climax, and burying herself up to the hilt in my ass.

I felt the head of her shaft throbbing and pulsing, as she unloaded rope after rope of her thick, creamy cum.

Then, lifting herself some on her heels and wiggling her toes, she let out a sigh of relief, hinting at her satisfaction, before putting her feet flat to the floor again and slowly withdrawing her cock from my gaping asshole. Of course, as soon as she pulled out, I could feel her cum dripping down my perineum and dripping to the floor beneath me.

Meghan gave my ass a hard smack, and a firm squeeze, before turning me around to face her and kissing me on the lips.

"Good boy, Alex...I just can't get enough of you, baby."

I couldn't get enough of her either!

At that moment, Meghan's cell phone rang, vibrating on the kitchen table. She sighed, clearly annoyed, and turned around to grab it and answer the call. As Meghan dealt with whoever was on the phone, I finished up the dishes in the sink, her cum still oozing from my asshole the whole time.

Meghan was on the phone for no more than about two minutes, before she hung up and sat back down at the table, just as I was finishing up.

"Alright Alex," Meghan said with a start.

"That was my assistant calling me, just now...they've finished clearing out your old apartment and taking care of everything with the landlord. But, she also told me there were several messages on your answering machine...most of them were all from your parents, who sounded quite worried about you."

That's right, I thought...I hadn't spoken to my parents since a week ago before all of this had started. They usually called me every Sunday to check in on me, but obviously, I wouldn't have been home to answer the call this past weekend...and my cell phone was gone, so it wasn't like they could reach me on that, either. "S-So...should I call them?"

"It's up to you," Meghan shrugged. "I asked if you wanted to last night, and you said you wanted more time...if that's still what you want to do, then I won't force you to do otherwise."

I nodded, looking down at my feet and thinking about it.

"However," Meghan said, calling my attention back to her.

"If you want my personal opinion...I think you should call them. I know you have your issues with them, but they're still your parents. And like I said, my assistant, says they sounded pretty concerned for you."

Meghan had a point.

"Okay," I replied finally. "I'll call them."

Meghan smiled. "Good. Then go ahead and use the house phone, and when you're finished talking to them, I want you upstairs in the shower getting cleaned up. The day is young, and I have a lot in store for you."

Meghan stood up, starting towards the other room, as I turned to grab the house phone and call my parents number.

Just as I lifted the phone from the receiver though, Meghan stopped and turned back to look at me. "Oh, and Alex?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Remember...you can't tell them where you are. So, you had better come up with a believable excuse."

I nodded in understanding and watched as Meghan made her way back upstairs to her bedroom. I took a deep, nervous, shaky breath and started dialing the number to my parents' home.

I pressed the phone to my ear and waited, listening, as it rang once...then twice...then three times...just before the fourth ring, I heard a soft click, followed by a familiar voice.

"Hello?"

12