The Company Cosplay

Story Info
2 guys dress as trans porn stars to a company cosplay.
748 words
2.83
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FREBRUS
FREBRUS
6 Followers

My best friend and I both got jobs at the same prestigious IT firm a year after graduating with our bachelor's degrees in computer science. Since the company was located too many miles away to make the drive every day from where we lived with our parents. Brad and I rented an apartment near our work. We hadn't even settled into our jobs yet having been working there for only a couple of weeks when our boss came to where we were working at our desks to inform us that the annual company adult cosplay party was in a couple of days. He expected us to be there. The prize for best imitation of a movie character was $10,000.00. second prize is a 2-week cruise for 2,

Dude, What's in the bag?

These are for the party tomorrow night.

OK, so what is it?

I thought we go dressed as chicks, maybe even as lesbian lovers.

But we're not even gay dude. Or at least I know I'm not. I'm worried about you. How could you even dream something like that up?

I got to thinking we are both too small to be superheroes, science fiction is so last century, we know nothing about western movies the theme needs to have some kind of action sequence to it, the party is adult as he hinted, so that only left porn.

I guess I should tell you who we are. My name is George my buddy's name is Allen. We were Olympic hopefuls in our university's swim team. Neither of us are very large men but as you can imagine quite fit. We are both 22 years old, and our dirty blond hair has grown out since we got out of college. I have blue eyes while Allen's are green. We are both about five foot seven and weigh around 135 lbs. each. I think the main reason why we didn't make the Olympic cut was because we looked like we both had a soft ball stuffed down our regulation Olympic swimwear.

OK, you've piqued my curiosity, show me what's in the bag.

These.

He pulled out a pair of latex rubber full coverage chest pieces complete with very real looking C cup sized breasts on them, They felt so real to the touch I almost thought I was squeezing a pair woman's real boobs when I fondled them. Next, he pulled out a pair of gaff thong panties.

Dude I hate to break your bubble but the reason we didn't make the swim team was our packages.

No problem the lady at the costume shop explained how to tuck and fold, had me strip then pushed my balls up inside then folded me Wang back. It really frigging works dude.

What else is in the bag? Makeup a waxing kit a professional home laser hair removal unit. And our costumes. Remember the movie Alena does Georgette?

Dude I'm not going down on you or letting you put that thing of yours in my ass.

Well then, we will have to switch rolls because I need that 10 grand dude.

A cruise would be fun we could really score a lot of chicks And I guess it is just for the one night. OK, I'm in what to we do next.

I thought we might try everything out to make sure we can get it right. We need to shower and remove all our body hair instead of shaving we can wax or laser our hair off, or both. I'm going to try out the laser on my face. I hate having to shave my beard every morning and have that fuzzy blond looking stubble by the afternoon. I might even use the laser all over.

I might as well laser too then.

OK, we need to use this sensitivity spray the lady said we will be able to feel someone playing with our nipples that way.

Dude you look beautiful dressed up like that.

You're not so bad yourself. I'm going to leave my tits on and sleep in them

OK, sounds good

I'm glad you ladies decided to join us who are you and what's your cosplay.

George and Allen Your kidding I'd never have recognized you.

Show us your act. Georgette fuck me deeper, Alena you can really suck cock. I'm coming, swallow it love.

Our cruise leaves tomorrow. We are going as Georgette and Alena, time to by clothes for the cruise with the 10K.

FREBRUS
FREBRUS
6 Followers