All Comments on 'The Company Cosplay'

by FREBRUS

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FREBRUSFREBRUSover 1 year agoAuthor

This was my first story published here at literotica. The first time I submitted it the word count was 764 words, after I edited it I missed the 750 count by a couple of words, but that’s Ok. I Better luck next time I always say. I wrote it in about an hour and hadn’t thought out the direction I wanted the story to head. Maybe I will write a sequel to it, but I already have dozens of unpublished stories that I have written over the past 20 years, which I am in the process of rewriting or editing. A couple have well over 100K words but most hover around the 50/60K mark and none of them are completed . I hope you will be on the watch for more of my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was way too rushed. There's potential for a really good story just build up to it.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowabout 1 year ago

I feel you should have passed on the 750 limit, as your ending was much too rushed. To me, the story comes first.

dork42dork42about 1 year ago

For a quickie, it has potential. Maybe at some point after editing your old stuff, you can revisit this and flesh it out more. Like switching the POV between the 2 friends. Do both watch transgender porn or just one of them. Does one have an ulterior motive for cosplay choice. How does dressing up affect them mentally, etc. More detailing of the transition from "I'm not gay" to having sex at the company party.

FREBRUSFREBRUSabout 1 year agoAuthor

I agree with all comments the story was way too rushed. Thanks for the comments, I do plan on revisiting this story if for nothing else Because I want to see where the two guys end up. Will they continue their CD experiences beyond the cruise they are now on. What of their status in their IT jobs. Why does one of them seem more enthused than the other with their recent cosplay. Maybe he is secretly gay or bi, and did the friend just go along with the idea for the money. So many possibilities, so few answers to unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story has definite possibilities if you slow down and get an editor. The prize for that contest was 10 grand for first place and second prize was a two week cruise for two, how did they get both prizes? If you went long form with a version of this story, you could make quite a few chapters into a great story. Keep trying and good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous