The Company Dinner

Story Info
Hot wife teaches hubby to support her career.
5.8k words
3.87
28k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeking1
joeking1
99 Followers

As Jim finished positioning his tie as he got ready for his wife's big company dinner, he admired his reflection in the mirror and felt proud of how he cleaned up. Despite having just turned 45, he had kept his frame trim and athletic playing tennis on the weekends and jogging at night, and though his blond hair was thinning in the front with some gray shot through the sides, he still thought the light blue tie complemented his icy blue eyes and his navy suit complemented his build. He knew that this one was big for Jenny, since her boss was being promoted to Vice President of the Marketing department, and not only did Jenny need to show out in support of him, it also presented an opportunity for her to advance her career.

He'd been to more of these than he could count, and each and every one was terrible. Jenny ended up having a blast with her co-workers and he would get stuck with some blowhard as he prayed for the night to end. He knew he'd been complaining about this one more than usual and laying the guilt on pretty heavily and was starting to feel bad. As he silently committed to himself that he would play nice and make sure his wife presented well, he hoped that she wasn't too annoyed at him for all of his moaning.

He walked out of the bathroom, pulling on his suit jacket and as he turned the corner he caught sight of Jenny in the mirror and was once again flabbergasted at how he was lucky enough to marry such a knockout. Despite being a 42 year old mother of 2 teenagers, she had maintained her slim, athletic body with regular bikram yoga and cycling. Her wavy brown hair, which normally fell to her shoulders, was done up in a fancy up-do, revealing her long neck and toned shoulders and arms. Her sleeveless green dress hugged her body, highlighting her firm 34B breasts and round, firm backside.

At 5' 6" and in her 3 inch heels, Jenny was almost Jim's height, and when she looked up and caught him staring she turned, her gray-green eyes meeting his, and smiled at the sight of him, her freckle-dusted cheeks and nose crinkling up perfectly, showing off the laugh lines around her eyes that he felt just made her more beautiful.

"Hun, you sure clean up nicely, I've always loved the way you look in a suit. Would you do me up?"

Jenny turned her back as she said it, wiggling her behind seductively. Jim knelt, but still feeling a little put out at having to go, he decided to be a little frisky and slid his hands through the slit in her dress and ran his hands up her long legs, feeling the way her muscular calves were accentuated by her heels and admiring her smooth, toned thighs. Even after 18 years of marriage, Jim felt himself getting hard at the feel of his wife's amazing legs.

Jenny sighed and giggled at his touch and said, "I said do me up, not do me." She pulled his hands out of her dress, cupped his chin in her palm, and said, "You know the kids are at my parents for the weekend. If all goes well tonight, I'll make sure to reward you in ways you've never imagined. And if you keep bitching and moaning and embarrass me, there'll be hell to pay without the kids here to save you."

Jim stood and zipped up her dress, kissing along the back of her neck and shoulders as he did so, once again drawing a shiver and sigh from his wife.

"Don't worry hun, I've got your back on this one," he replied, "I definitely am not excited but this is a huge event for you and I'll make sure you look like a star."

With that she reached back, stroking his hard cock through his pants, before walking out of the room without letting him go, dragging him along like a puppy on a leash. They hopped in the car, put the hall address into the GPS and got going.

Seeing that she had 45 minutes until they would get there, Jenny decided to make sure her husband understood how serious she was about him being on his best behavior, and how annoyed she was that he was so resistant to supporting her career. Just because he was a partner at a real estate law firm, she fumed, did not make her career insignificant, and god only knew that she had been there for him on plenty of occasions.

She leaned across the seat, and since he only drove with his left arm, she looped her left arm through his right and gently began to rub his crotch through his pants. Her talented fingertips gently massaged his balls and teased his cock and he slowly got hard from her skilled, knowing caresses. As he got harder, she began lightly scratching the head of his cock just the way he liked it, sending little bolts of electricity shooting through his groin, until he was squirming in his seat with each caress. He tried to reach out to grab her hand but she just held onto his free arm, leaving his sensitive bits completely at her mercy.

The more this went on, the more nervous Jim got. One of his favorite things about Jenny was her immense sexual skill, and the longer they'd been married, the better she had gotten to know his body until she could play him the way Jimi Hendrix could play a guitar. This had led to some of the most amazing nights of crazy sex with the most mind blowing orgasms, but when he had pissed her off, it could also lead to some seriously cruel teasing and punishment. And Jim knew that she was pissed at his lack of support and infantile behavior and was pretty sure it was the devil sitting on her shoulder, not a sexy angel.

"Hun, that feels amazing," he said, "but I'm driving and really don't want to run off the road and it's getting really hard to concentrate with what you're doing. We're never going to get to the dinner if you keep this up."

In response, Jenny took her hand off him and said, "Remember what I said at home, about how thankful I would be if you had my back and made me look like a rock star? This is just a little appetizer to keep you focused on the prize."

She then reached back in, unzipped his pants and slid her hand inside to give her unrestricted access to his crotch. She went back to slowly teasing him, dragging her fingernails gently up his shaft and teasing his swollen head with her fingertips before heading back down towards the root. Each time he stopped at a red light or a stop sign, she would pick up the pace, giving his shaft firm hard strokes with little twists of her wrist around his head. And each time a little pearl of pre-cum came out, she would take an extra couple of seconds spreading it around his slit, making him twitch with each twist of her wrist.

As she felt him get close to cumming, she let go of his shaft and closed her hand gently around his balls, her fingertips rolling them in his scrotum in a way she knew he loved but would never get him off. She kept this up until he pulled into the parking lot of the country club, she said, "Honey, I hope you've enjoyed a taste of tonight's upside, now make me proud!"

As she let go and started to withdraw her hand, he whimpered, "Hun, I'm so turned on my balls are aching. Would you please just finish me off so that I won't be sitting here all night with blue balls from your teasing?"

Without saying a word, she slid her hand back in, grazing over his cock, until she circled her thumb and index finger tightly around the base of his shaft and used her other fingers to pull his balls up towards her hand.

"Babe, would you squeeze your legs together? It'll make your cock stick up nicer for me so I can take care of this. But if you open them, I'm going to stop and we're going to go inside."

He happily agreed, so horny that he didn't suspect a thing and she let go of his balls, tensing the rest of her hand into a ridge. She then began to rapidly jack his cock with her thumb and index finger, but each downstroke brutally drove the edge of her hand into his already taut nuts, mixing pain into the pleasure she was giving him.

After 10 or 15 strokes he was no closer to cumming, his face screwed up as he tried to block out the pain so that he could cum when she just stopped. She took her hand out of his pants, and as she zipped him back up said, "At home I also warned you about the consequences of displeasing me. Let this be a reminder."

With that, she opened the door and got out of the car, leaving him scrambling after her, trying to tuck his aching erection down the leg of his pants while he ran so it wouldn't be so obvious when they got inside.

Just as they reached the door, Jim caught up to his wife, taking her arm in his and plastering his best ass-kissing grin on his face as they made the rounds chatting up Jenny's co-workers before he split off to head over to the bar and grab them drinks.

When Jim caught back up with his wife, an Old Fashioned in one hand for him and a Mojito in other for her, she had found her boss and his wife and laughing at something they were saying. He handed her the drink and she thanked him with a peck on the treat and said, "Jim, I'm sure you remember them but this is Dan, my boss, and his wife Laura."

"So great to see you guys again," Jim said, as he hugged Laura and did the cheek kissy-kissy thing before shaking Dan's hand. "And I hear you're getting a long overdue promotion. Jenny is always talking about you and how much you have taught her, so congrats and thank you for taking her under your wing."

They continued chatting for another couple of minutes before they separated and each headed to their tables. Once seated, Jenny slid her hand back onto her husband's thigh and began stroking him as she made small talk with the co-workers sitting with them. Slowly but surely, her soft strokes on his sensitive leg had him back at full mast and she switched to slowly stroking him through his pants, taking time to tease his head with her finger tips.

All through this sensuous torture, Jim was doing his best to keep from squirming while maintaining a poker face but Jenny was just chattering along as though nothing was going on. As the tease went on longer and longer, Jim felt sweat start to run down his ribs from the effort of trying to hold still and he put his hand on his wife's to try to get her to stop but was wildly unsuccessful and he accepted that he may end up making a fool of himself, or find himself in the bathroom trying to clean out a cum stain. But each time he thought he was getting close, Jenny would slow down, or change her motion, pushing him back from the edge.

Eventually, the band started up which caused Jenny to light up. "C'mon honey, let's get out there and show off our moves."

"Give me a second honey," Jim begged, "I just want to finish the appetizer before it sogs through."

"Nope, the floor will be way too full by then. We need to claim our turf." And with that, Jenny grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his seat, his erection pointing obscenely outward as he once more tried to tuck it away.

Once they were on the dance floor with an up-tempo salsa playing, Jim was able to relax and have fun dancing with his wife and he slowly calmed down. But before he knew it, the music had slowed and Jenny nuzzled in close to him, her head on his shoulder and her breasts pressed to his chest as they swayed. Jim started sliding his hand down her back which made her grin, but in the cheshire cat way that always made him nervous, and she slid her arms inside his jacket, one hand dipping down to play with his butt as she began to grind her hip into his crotch.

"Two can play that game hunny," she whispered, "just keep hanging on and enjoy the ride."

It wasn't long before he was rock hard again, and once again, Jenny expertly adjusted the pressure on his crotch to keep him desperate and squirming. "This is sooooo much fun, baby, thank you for coming with and being such a loving Hubby," she said as her lips grazed his earlobes making him shudder.

Just as he thought he couldn't hold back any longer, the song changed back to an up-tempo number and Jenny stepped away to pick up the pace. Just then, Laura walked up and said, "I'm sorry to intrude but Jenny was talking about how great a dancer you are and Dan already bailed on me to drink with some work buddies. Any chance I can borrow him for this dance? I promise to send him back to you at the end of the song."

Jenny turned, placing my hand in hers and said, "Please, enjoy. I'll be back at the table catching up on some office gossip. Hunny, make sure to show Laura a good time. I don't want her complaining to Dan about any false brags."

As Jenny walked away and Laura stepped in, Jim noted that she was at least 10 years older than him and a petite 5' 1" with auburn hair framing a heart shaped face lit up with a beautiful smile, round chocolate brown eyes, small breasts, flat stomach and surprisingly thick thighs and calves that made him think of a cyclist. As she twirled and spun back into him he felt his still hard cock press into the middle of her back and froze.

"Whoa cowboy, did I interrupt something or is that a beer bottle in your pants?" Laura held her position, Jim's cock pressed uncomfortably into her back as she waited for a response.

Jim chuckled and said, "Oh, that's just a game Jenny likes to play to encourage me to dance with her." And with a wink he continued, "You should try it with Dan some time. Bet he forgets all about his buddies."

Laura blushed all the way down her neck, smiled and said, "Ok, then let's keep playing. I'd hate not to experience your best on the dance floor."

With that, she spun in his arms and slid her hand between them, pressing his erection up her belly where it nearly reached her breasts. "That looks good enough to eat," she moaned, "but alas..." and she held up her hand with her wedding ring on it.

Jim took her hand, sliding his other arm around her back and began to dance, moving her quickly around the floor as she tucked her other hand around his waist, expertly maintaining the contact between their bodies so she could grind on him with every step. When the song finally ended they were both breathing hard and Laura once again slid her hand between them, tucking his erection down the leg of his pants.

"Jenny is a lucky girl. I better get you back to her before she starts to get jealous. And you know what, I may try this dance technique with Dan too, it soooo much fun! Thank you for teaching me!"

As they returned to the table and Jim sat, Laura leaned down and gave his hard cock two or three firm strokes as she whispered in Jenny's ear, "That's one marvelous man you have. I hope you enjoy him very much later on tonight."

Jenny looked at him funny as Laura walked away, totally confused by what had just happened, before glancing down at his pants and seeing that he was still rock hard and realizing that Laura had been playing with him too.

Jenny handed Jim a refill on his Old Fashioned and promptly went back to work on his cock. She realized as she stroked him that she couldn't remember him ever being this hard and began to look forward to what she had planned once they got home.

But just as she was starting to really pick up a rhythm, Jim grabbed her wrist, hard enough to hurt, and said, "Please, please stop. I've been so hard for so long my blue balls have blue balls and my cock is actually starting to hurt. I've been on my best behaviour and from the sound of it, Laura is going to have only good things to report to Dan. Just please lay off the teasing for a little bit before I lose my mind."

"Okay Hun, if you say so," Jenny replied and opened her hand to release his cock. He let go of her wrist and she instantly slammed her hand down, grabbed his nuts and squeezed, the muscles in her forearm bulging from the effort.

"You really hurt my wrist just now and so I'll respect your request and lay off the teasing while we're here but you will never, ever do something like that which causes me pain again," she said, her eyes locked on his and her green irises seemed to have darkened like storm clouds with her mood. "Understand?"

"Yes Hunny," he squeaked out as she gave him one final twist before releasing him.

The rest of the dinner went uneventfully, with more chatting with Jenny's girlfriends, some boring speeches and a Viennese table for dessert. After the final good-byes, they made their way back out to the car, and Jim helped his wife in before heading around to climb in behind the wheel.

As he climbed in, Jenny looked at him and said, "Babe, please drive fast. I'm super horny and can't wait for us to play tonight."

He looked back at his wife and said, "Should i be excited too?"

Once again, that cheshire cat grin came out and she replied, "Depends how fast you drive." And leaning across to give his crotch a lurid fondle, "And what excites you."

Jim gulped a little nervously but didn't mess around and the normally 45 minute drive ended up taking just under 30.

As they made their way inside, Jenny took his hand and led him up the stairs to their room with Jim enjoying the sight of his wife's sexy butt and legs as she walked ahead of him. When they got to their room, she said, "Okay time to unwrap your present!"

Jim slowly undid her dress, and just as he had done at the start of the evening, laid teasing gentle kisses down her spine as he undid the zipper making her gently moan. Once free, he slid his hands back up her sides to her bra before sliding them around the front, releasing her dress and causing it to fall to her feet in a puddle. As his big hands squeezed her firm round breasts, he kissed her neck as she leaned back into him to enjoy and he adjusted his hands to capture his sensitive nipples between his fingers making her mewl like a cat. Eventually, she slid his hands off her breasts and he took the hint to undo the clasp, adding that to the pile of clothes on the floor. He then knelt down behind her, massaging her calves, then thighs, then eventually her firm backside before sliding her panties down, once again kissing his way down through her ass crack and then along her inner thighs, making her shiver.

Once naked, Jenny pirouetted, every muscle in those toned legs flexing as she spun around to bring her neatly trimmed bush eye to eye with his face. Jim licked his lips and she giggled, cupping his face in her hands and lifting him from the floor.

She then proceeded to do the same, removing his jacket and tie before opening his shirt one button at a time, her nails gently stroking his chest on the way down. By the time she reached his belt he was hard again, and as she teased his inner thighs and butt as she removed his pants and underwear he started leaking precum. She leaned in and licked it off, making his cock jump before leading him to the bed.

"I'm sure you realize that I plan to direct tonight's festivities Hunny, but to make sure that tonight goes the way I want, I need you to trust me. Can you do that?"

Jim nodded and Jenny went to the bed and removed one of the long throw pillows they used as a decoration and pulled off the pillow case. She walked around behind him and slid the case over his arms, pulling them behind his back, before wrapping the top over his shoulders. She then took the excess fabric and tied a knot above his right shoulder, pulling the pillow case taut.

"Try to move your arms or get free," she instructed.

Jim squirmed, pulled, bent and wriggled but found his arms completely trapped. If he pulled hard enough he could get them to his side but no further.

"Perfect," she said as she pushed him onto the bed on his back and bent down to take his cock in her mouth. She engulfed his head, her tongue lashing at the tip and frenulum as her hands began to stroke his shaft and balls. In no time, she had him moaning, a steady stream of precum leaking into her mouth. Just as he was about to cum, she pulled back, her hand squeezing brutally tight at the base of his shaft to cut off any orgasm.

"You know, I just realized that tonight was about me. Why are you about to cum while I'm sitting here high and dry?"

joeking1
joeking1
99 Followers
12