The Company Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Jenny climbed onto the bed and swung her hips over his face and he took the hint and began to work her pussy with his tongue. First he stroked between her inner and outer lips, just the way she liked it until he noticed her wetness begin to hit his tongue. He then moved up to her clit, first circling it with his tongue before sucking it between his lips and flicking the tip with his tongue or lightly grazing it with his teeth. By that point, she was bucking like a wild woman, her legs clamped to the sides of his head and he released her clit, sliding back to the base of her pussy to hit the sensitive area near her ass. She slowly relaxed a little but kept moaning as he teased her before she took his cock back in her mouth and began to gently suckle.

When he didn't take the hint, she pulled his face up tighter to her pussy with her legs and squeezed harder, her gym toned thighs crushing his jaw until he tapped his foot on the bed. She loosened slightly and he went back to her clit, slowly but steadily pushing her over the edge until she came, squirting all over his face as her whole body shook and spasmed.

She lay there for a couple more minutes as the aftershocks went through her, each causing her legs to clench around his face once again so that when she climbed off his face was bright red from the pressure and soaked with her fluids.

She grabbed a towel off a side table and wiped him off before grabbing a jar of weird looking white stuff. "This, baby, is coconut oil and my friends tell me it's the best for sex because it's an amazing lube and tastes great, too. Ready to find out?"

As Jim eagerly nodded, she sat down on her legs, took a scoop of the stuff in her hand and began to play with his cock. As she did, the oil steadily warmed and melted, creating a slippery barrier that let her glide effortlessly over him while sending jolts of pleasure through his body. Her hands steadily stroked, twisting around his shaft and over his head before sliding back down and she occasionally stopped to tease his glans with her finger tips or to firmly grip him over his frenulum and then give infinitely small and blindingly fast strokes, almost like her hand was a vibrator. Throughout, she maintained steady eye contact, her eyes glittering with pleasure at the way she was making him squirm and moan and, after all the teasing he had already endured, within a couple of minutes he was ready to pop.

Jenny slowed her hands and loosened her grip until there was almost no friction anymore and asked, "I still want you in me tonight but I know you're not as young as you used to be. Do you have at least one more in you or do I need to let you cool off?"

Jim was begging her to keep going with his eyes, but said, "With how hard you've kept me and how horny I feel I'm pretty sure I'm good for two without too much of a break. But like you said, it's been a while and I'm not as young as I used to be so I don't want to make a promise I can't keep."

"Hmmm. Well, when my friends were telling me about the coconut oil, they also told me about a technique they used to keep their husbands hard when they want to have some marathon sex. They did say their husbands weren't huge fans though, so your call."

At this point, Jim was so desperate to cum that he would have agreed to just about anything but had enough of his wits about him to say, "Just no beating my balls. As long as this 'technique' you're talking about doesn't include more of that I'm game. I need to cum and certainly don't want the night to end here."

"Oh, yippee, I was hoping you would say that," Jenny replied and reached over to the nightstand once again and picked up a metal ring with a thick silicone band attached to it. She slipped the metal ring around his cock and balls where it clicked into place and then she slid the silicone ring over his cock which squeezed him tight, causing him to become further engorged.

"That looks so delicious I could just eat it up," Jenny purred, as she resumed her stroking. Jim found that with his skin stretched so tight, his cock was extra sensitive and he just gave in and started moaning with every move of her hands. Jenny didn't mess around, her hands moving faster and faster around his shaft and head until Jim groaned, "I'm cuuummmmming" as a giant rope of cum shot out of his shaft. Jenny just kept going, and a second, third and then fourth load came rocketing out and as he slowed, she let her hands gradually come to a stop, but did not release him.

"Wow," Jim said, "that may have just been the most intense orgasm you've ever given me with your hands, and you've given me some real mind blowing experiences before. Thank you baby, I love you."

He tried to sit up, but exhausted from his efforts and with his arms trapped behind his back he couldn't, so Jenny leaned down and kissed him, her breasts swaying and stroking his chest. She whispered in his ear, "I'm glad you liked that because now it's time to get going again."

And with that she sat back, her hands immediately resuming their previous motion and Jim reacted as though he'd been electrocuted, his body thrashing with pleasure bordering on pain as he screamed and begged her to stop. She ignored his pleas and gently shushed him, happy that the cock ring was keeping hard and assuring him that he'd be fine and to ride it out, that it would start to feel good soon.

As she kept going, Jenny realized her friends hadn't told her how long the ultra-sensitive part would last and after 3 minutes or so she started to worry about Jim since his face was dark red, so she slowed down, keeping her hand only on his shaft since the twists on his crown seemed to be the worst. Jim's breathing gradually returned to normal but he still twitched and spasmed with each stroke.

"Please baby," he pleaded. "Please stop. Just give me some time to recover. I'll go down on you again. If you untie me I'll give you a massage. Whatever you want, just let my cock have a break, I feel like I'm going insane."

"Hunny, I would love to, but I'm desperate for a hard cock inside me, and I knew that if you didn't cum first you'd never last long enough to get me off. But there's also no way I'm waiting an hour for you to get it back up. I warned you and you agreed - and is it actually hurting or causing you any pain?"

Jim thought about it for a second before saying, "It's not pain, it's just too much pleasure, to the point that it's unbearable. Sorta like how you react when I focus on your clit too directly but this is with any movement, and when you go to my head it's like a million times worse."

Jenny continued to sit on him, her hands gently stroking as she considered what he said. Finally, she looked back down at him and said, "Fine, five more minutes like this and then I'll go back at it for real since my pussy will be way more intense than this. If you still haven't recovered we'll figure out how you're going to properly take care of me. Deal?"

He nodded resignedly and she kept up her steady stroking and his writhing and squealing gradually turned into moans and she slid up his body and mounted him and began to bounce furiously on him, twerking as she did to grind her clit against his pelvis and rhythmically milking him with her vaginal muscles. Her tempo steadily built until she collapsed onto his chest, shaking and quivering from a massive orgasm. As she lay there, she continued to squeeze him and gently played with his nipples until she had fully recovered.

She then sat up and lifted off him until the head of his cock was held between her pussy lips and tucked her feet up onto his hips and planted her hands on his chest to pin him to the bed. As Jim ineffectually tried to hump back up into her to get the contact he needed to cum, Jenny just smiled down at him, her creamy breasts swaying just in front of his face before she slammed all the way down onto him and immediately popped right back up. She continued to jackhammer down onto him, varying the time between strokes so that her husband never could build to the orgasm he so desperately wanted.

Finally, he growled, "Shit Jenny!! Don't be such a bitch, you know how much I need it!! Just fuck me for real already!!"

As she held herself over him, she reached back and began to tease the underside of his cock with her nails, and as she focused in more and more on his exposed frenulum and corona said, "Are you saying you don't like the way I'm fucking you? You don't think this is the reward you deserve for your 'unwavering support'?"

All Jim could do was moan from her brutal teasing of his overworked cock as he begged, "Oh fuck, baby, that's too much! I'm so sorry for being a jerk and I think I made it up to you once we got there and you've more than gotten your revenge between my blue balls all night, your boss's wife rubbing up on my boner and your teasing and torture so far! Please, I've learned my lesson, just finish me off for real!!"

Jenny actually laughed, remembering the flush that had spread down to Laura's chest and rock hard nipples when she had brought Jim back to the table and said, "Okay hunny, you do have a point there," as she resumed vigorously bouncing on his shaft, rolling her hips with each stroke and within minutes he threw his head back and let out a guttural moan as he pumped load after load into her.

Once Jim's breathing returned to normal Jenny said, "You're right hunny. With the thrill you seem to have given Laura she'll for sure have nothing but positive things to say to Dan about us so you do seem to have redeemed yourself at least a little. Let's go get cleaned up."

With that, she climbed off him and quickly skipped to the bathroom to clean up the cum running down her leg. When she returned with a wet rag, Jim was struggling to sit up with his arms pinned behind his back and she grinned wickedly and gently wiped her juiced from his face and cleaned up his cock and groin. She then left and returned with a large glass of water which she helped him sit up and drink, before taking him to the bathroom to pee.

When they got back to the bedroom and she pulled back the sheets, Jim looked at her quizzically and said, "Jenny, aren't you going to untie me?"

In response, she pushed him back onto the bed, climbed in and wrapped her legs around him, giving his guts a brutal squeeze with her thighs as she said, "Baby, I'm nowhere near done playing with you. Rest up, we've got a lot of fun ahead."

With that she relaxed her legs a bit, kissed him on the cheek and snuggled tight and closed her eyes as Jim lay there, praying a good night's sleep would earn him some mercy but somehow he knew better than to hold his breath...

---------------

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated since I'm still new to writing stories and I'm always open to ideas for future stories as well.

12