The Complete Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
788 Followers

Patrick -- who was almost in tears blurted out, 'You can't learn this kind of stuff in a courtroom. You can't learn this type of stuff at school. You can't learn this type of stuff in most companies. I am blessed to work in this firm -- Laura's firm. Who else could handle what we just saw? She is one of a kind. She did it with such professionalisms who could doubt her intent -- make this firm great. If she can handle what just happened. She can lead us to do anything.'

***

Julie would be heading to her son's tennis match right now so instead of calling I texted, 'Julie, I don't need tomorrow's meetings anymore. I just took care of it. I will fill you in tomorrow. I am not going to change my plans with Jamie, however. How could I pass up a ride on the G700? Have a great evening, I hope Julian wins tonight.'

Now I really need some wine.

***

'Georgios, good to see you again! Thank you for escorting my Aunt Laura and carrying everything for her. I take it no problem with payment approval?'

'No sir, no problem at all. Ms. Laura introduced herself as your aunt which was good enough for Dad. Didn't hurt that she is so beautiful and charming.'

'Could you please put everything over by the wine bar? It is...'

'Yes sir, I know where it is. Oh, I am sorry I didn't mean to sound so...'

'Georgios don't worry about it. How is the soccer team doing?'

'Sir, we are in second place. We are in the playoffs! We continue to appreciate greatly your sponsorship of the team. The uniforms are the best in the league and the practice facility you built for us has helped us hone our skills.'

'I am sorry I haven't made all the games lately. One of my out of country businesses needed an extreme amount of attention. I understand that when you make the playoffs, you have to go to another city to play in the tournament?'

'Yes sir, we are doing fund raising activities like car washes, handyman jobs, and GoFundMe projects to raise the money.'

'Georgios I will talk to your manager. Whatever money the team needs to travel and stay in the city, I will pay for. I will try and make the games, but I can't guarantee that.

'Oh sir, that would be awesome! Thank you, thank you!'

'Just to be clear, the team needs to continue the fund raising which is good for your character and invests you in the effort. I will make up the difference although, I will talk to him about how you will travel and where you will stay. I will probably suggest something else and that difference I will fund as well.'

'Sir, you are the greatest!' Georgios ran up and hugged Jamie who patted him on the back and gave me a big smile while a tear rolled down my cheek.

'Here is a little something for you.'

It was a fricking $100 bill!

Georgios looked at it and said, 'Sir, as always Dad added the delivery charge and tip to your bill. There is no need to do that as I have said before.'

'Once again, this is for you. Take your girlfriend out to a nice dinner. It will make me happy for you to take it. Please accept it,' Jamie said in a calm almost pleading voice.

'Thank you, sir. Maria will really appreciate it as I always do. I think she stays with me because I take her to these classy places because of you.'

'No, no Georgios. You have a kind heart; you respect her and don't pressure her for anything like other young men. She is lucky to have found someone like you.'

I busted out in a happy, emotional crying. I was so impressed with Jamie. I had to leave the room.

Goodbyes were said. And then we were alone. Finally. Finally, alone. God me help me, alone with Jamie.

***

'Dinner is about two hours away. Some of the dishes need that time to cook. I brought my cook in to finish up. Do you have something casual and comfortable to wear for a cocktail hour?'

'No, I just have my power suits and bedtime clothes.'

'Clearly you look great in your power suit maybe for dinner. Bedtime clothes would be appropriate for later. May I suggest you place your roller board in the guest room? Linda keeps all her clothes there. My guess you are the same sizes. Pick out something casual for the cocktail hour. She has quite a collection to choose from. I can help if you wish.'

Holy cow, I am so out of control of this situation. He will pick out my clothes if I don't stop him. Maybe I should accept his help and ask him to dress me. Stop thinking like that.

I had a very simple seduction plan. He has a very elegant plan in mind -- I think. I am starting to like his plan.

'If I need your help, I will ask.

Sorry, didn't mean for it to sound that way. Thank you for your offer, if I have difficulty or indecision, I will request your support.' That sounded really stupid. I am so nervous. I am totally losing it.

'No problem. Remember I am your host and will meet your every need.'

I feel so inferior to Jamie. I am the aunt; I should be the wise one. I am beginning to believe the roles are reversed.

I dutifully headed to the bedroom. In the enormous closet I found a mixture of all the most expensive labels of clothing for exercise, morning attire, afternoon, cocktail hour, casual dinner, elegant dinner, bedtime, and sexy bedtime. Nothing cheap here.

I picked out a cocktail hour dress with plunging neckline, conservative length with stylish heels. My feet were still killing me but what the fuck. It fit perfectly. In the bedroom suite, there was a makeup area. I touched up where the tears had flowed. The perfumes were the $1,000 an ounce variety that I sprayed on conservatively. I let my hair down from the ponytail. I pushed my breasts up into my bra to give the illusion they were busting out. I was ready to face Jamie for cocktail hour.

'My word Aunt Laura. You look gorgeous and alluring in the dress. Thank you for wearing it.'

He was wearing a black turtleneck covered with a white suit jacket. He looked spectacular with his blonde hair now brushed back. I expected him to whip out a pipe to add to the whole look. I thought I was looking at James Bond.

'Let's sit in the library and talk and drink wine.'

Of course, the library was impressive. Walking along the walnut walls with bookshelves that were populated with classic titles. I assumed they were pricey originals, but I had to ask.

'Originals?'

'Most of them. I bought a bookstore that had access to a catalog of rare originals. I snapped them up primarily as an investment.'

Of course. This guy is unbelievable.

There were two comfortable oversized chairs opposed across a table. The white wine was chilled in a bucket off to side. Wine glasses sat on the table beckoning to be used. Robert and I had never seen this room. It was back off the flow of the living area.

Jamie poured. He filled the glasses mid-way. He picked up and offered me mine.

'To Aunt Laura. The best aunt I have ever known, and I hope to get to know better tonight.'

We clinked and drank.

'So how was your day?'

This started an amazing conversation. He was so talented in listening and interjecting savvy comments about my team. I felt so at ease talking to him about it. He was business smart, athletic, generous, kind and most of all sexy. After 4 full drinks, Jamie asked.

'You only have men on your team?'

'Yes, at this time. It more or less happened that way.'

'You are such a control freak; things just don't happen to you!'

'Well, your Uncle had something to do with it. When he semi-retired and we merged his practice and I took control, he had some 'good old boys' that he asked me to take care of.'

I took this opportunity to explain what happened in the last meeting.

'You did what? One of your partners attacked you? Are you making this up? It is unbelievable!

'No lie, it happened sorry to say. I had no choice.'

'Where did you learn to defend yourself like that?'

'I have been boxing since college. I don't do it competitively although my coach believes I would do well. He also taught me what he calls street fighting. He says when you are attacked you aren't going to meet in the middle and touch gloves.'

'Why did you start?

'I was assaulted at a frat party. He was wild drunk, much bigger than me. He convinced me to go to his room. He shut and locked the door and proceeded to force me to have oral sex with him. When he tried to shove it down my throat, I grabbed his balls hard. He screamed and fell to his knees and then started rolling on the floor.

The door was locked, I couldn't figure out how to get out. He recovered and threw me on the bed and raped me. He slapped me around while he did it. I was kicking and screaming loud. Eventually two of his frat brothers broke down the door. They pulled him off of me and dragged him out. Someone called for the police. I just laid there. I was mad at myself. I promised myself that this would never happen again, I would never be assaulted again, never again, never, never, never.'

'Wow, I am so sorry Aunt Laura. I didn't know.'

'He was not convicted of any crime. In his defense, the attorney trotted out 10 guys I had oral sex with, claiming I had come onto his client. The two frat boys who rescued me dodged the subpoenas. He was found innocent by an all-male jury. His attorney was so bold as to say that they wouldn't seek rape charges against me! When that happened, I decided to be a criminal defense attorney and swear off men.'

'Were the witnesses telling the truth?'

'I told you what I like.'

'I see.'

'Could we please change the subject?'

'Sure.' He thought for a moment.

'You now have three partner openings. I know it is early, but have you given it any thought on how to replace them? Any females in the queue?'

'As a matter for fact I interviewed one after I spoke to you. She is well qualified, but ...'

'But?'

'She came on to me. We were in this box interview room. As I asked questions and she answered she would reach over and touch my hand. At one point she held onto it. Later in the interview, she said she was attracted to me and didn't know if she could control her desires as an employee. She asked that I didn't hold that against her.'

'So, you stopped the interview and escorted her out?'

'No'

'What?'

'I felt attracted to her.'

'For sex?'

'I don't know. She was extremely attractive. I have been so stressed all day and looking for relief. I don't know, sounds crazy now.'

'What did you tell her?'

'I asked for her number and that I would personally call her. I will not call her and let HR handle it.'

'But you can call later for other reasons.'

'Yes'

'Have you had sex with other females?

I can't believe I am talking about this with Jamie. I have never spoken to Robert about it.

'Yes. Back in college. After the...incident. My roommate and I would have fun together. We scared off the scatterbrain studs that couldn't handle dominant females, so we took care of each other.'

'Did you like it?'

'She enjoyed it more than me. She liked giving and receiving. I liked receiving. I still liked giving it to men.'

I was getting hot talking about sex. Upto this point I felt totally out of control. It was driving me crazy. I need to be in command. Time to take control. I stood up moved over to Jamie. I sat down on his lap, wrapped my arm around him and began kissing him. I stopped and dropped down between his legs to I reached to find that huge cock. I awkwardly rubbed it through his slacks. I started fumbling with his belt and zipper. He didn't stop me until he said.

'Aunt Laura?'

That stopped me.

'I feel so stupid. Such an idiot. I wanted to gain control as I felt so out of control. I am so sexually aroused just talking to you. I had to act. I want you; I need you. Now what?'

'I want to have a beautiful sexual experience with you. Is that what you want?

Or do you want to just wildly suck my cock, then ride it and get the tension release you need? I can give you a night of sex you will never forget, nor regret. It is your choice. Leave me in control and I will take you places you have never been. That is what I recommend. What do you want?'

God, I want him so bad. I want his cock in my mouth right now. But, who wouldn't want it? Smart, good looking, a good gentle soul.

'I want you. I want you to take me to those places.'

'Ok, we agree then. Let me check on dinner with Javier. Please have another drink, it might help.'

I was wet below, I had hard nipples, I had tears running down my cheeks. I was a mess. I was ready and willing to cede complete control to my nephew. And I felt very comfortable doing that. He wanted to have beautiful sex with me. What a concept. I don't remember ever having that. I now felt honored he felt that way. I was energized to please him in any way he needed.

'Dinner is ready. Javier laid out the formal settings and have our plates ready to eat. I suggest we change into more formal clothes. I am good with what I am wearing. Could you wear your power suit? You look so good in it. I will leave that decision up to you.'

'I can do that.' I said forcibly trying to be strong.

'Great, the food is ready and hot, please hurry to return. Javier also left two of his best bottles of wine for us and poured a glass a piece.'

I hurried to my room, removed my dress, took off my bra and stepped into my skirt. I put on my pinstriped blue suit jacket. I decided not to wear a bra or blouse. When I buttoned it, my breasts were not fully covered with the nipples peeking out. An immense amount of cleavage was evident. Immediately I started thinking about how to minimize that exposure then thought -- uh -- this is not a problem but a plus. I put on my stiletto shoes. Forget the pain, I need that look. I hurried to the dining room where Jamie was already standing by the fireplace, his back toward me.

'Jamie?'

He turned and I took in the sight of this classy man, but my eyes looked quickly down to the package. It was there filling out the left side of his pant leg. Once again, a tingle rolled through my body like an alert to my breasts and pussy.

'You look ... powerful ... in that suit. Your breasts are amazing Aunt Laura.'

I wish he would stop calling me that. IT reminded me that whatever we did tonight was taboo. I would rather be one of his many girl friend conquests. I now fully understood why he had his pick of partners. I am sure there were women willing to do anything to get his attention.

'Shall we eat?'

We took seats at opposite ends of the mahogany table. It seemed so formal even though my tits were hanging out of a $1,000 suit like a slut. I decided to ask a probing question.

'You know now that I like to perform oral sex on men. What do you like?'

He thought for a moment like he was going to give me one of his sophisticated responses, but I was surprised to hear him say:

'I like a good blowjob,'

'Well, that sounds like a good match to me.' I spoke eagerly.

Jamie said, 'I agree.'

After I sampled the steak I asked, 'Jamie this is my favorite steak and sides. It is the same meal I have at your favorite restaurant that you take Robert and I to down the block. How did you know?'

'Linda loves it too. That is why I was preparing it for her.'

'O, well lucky me. It looks identical. It tastes identical. How did you duplicate it?'

'Javier the chef shared the recipe with me.'

'Wait. Javier who finished the dinner is your chef? I am not following.'

'Sorry, I own the restaurant. Javier is the master chef. He has tutored me on cooking. He is a great teacher and good friend.'

'So that explains how we were always able to get into the restaurant immediately when the line was a block long. Your 'reservations' were that of the owner. And we were seated at the primo table by the window.'

'Guilty as charged.'

I paused for a moment.

'You are so full of surprises. I was surprised to hear Linda had a lover. I was under the impression that you were a couple ... one that could lead to marriage.'

'All true. But, if we get married, we already agreed that we could have one lover on the side.'

That's interesting. I proceeded with my line of questioning.

'So who is the lover you are going to keep 'on the side.'

'Nobody at the moment. I am still looking for someone. They would have to be smart, attractive, independent, not jealous, and successful in what they do. You know, someone like you.'

A lightning strike of excitement ran through. Could it be me? I want it to be me! Jamie and I could keep it away from Robert. I could legitimately spend more time in this citiy office now that I had to fill positions and build the office the way I should have right off the bat. I could picture us jet setting around keeping our mile high club membership very active. I would accompany Jamie to his out of country businesses as his attorney. Heck, I started out as a corporate attorney before switching to criminal practice.

'I have a hard time being modest, but that is quite a tall order.'

'Well maybe you will help me fill that order. I trust your judgment.'

We finished the magnificent dinner. For some reason it tasted better than at the restaurant.

'Would you like an after-dinner drink?' Jamie asked.

'Sure would.' I really didn't need one as I felt extremely drunk.

'Let's go to my bedroom suite. I have a comfortable couch where we can have the drink and...talk.'

Yes! We are going to his bedroom where I am sure that is where all the magic happens! I need to control myself and take his lead.

He went to the bar and poured liqueurs into two flasks. He rested them next to two glass holders containing sterno and lit them. He placed the flasks on the holders to heat up the liqueurs. The aroma wafted up and smelled delicious.

He carried both into the bedroom once heated. Beside the oversized poster bed with a canopy, the couch was located in a sitting area semi-removed from the bed area. He placed the flasks on the table in front of the couch, took off his coat, sat down and motioned me to sit next to him by patting the cushion.

I had forgot how well-muscled his chess and arms were. I flashed back to the breakfast and his work out clothes. I sighed and thought this was really going to happen.

When I sat down and sat upright, my posture forced my breasts out further from under my jacket. My skirt rode up and I was about to pull it down when he stopped me. He moved his hand up to the jacket and unbuttoned it, pulled each side of the jacket past my breasts brushing my nipples. Fully exposed he had his eyes fixated on my breasts. In my mind I was begging him to touch them more and more.

'There. Are you more comfortable now? Your breasts are..., let's toast.'

He handed me my flask and encouraged me to sniff the flask as he did. The aroma of the heated liqueur was intoxicating on its own.

'To tonight, a night that neither one of us will forget nor regret.'

We clinked glasses and drank. It was so smooth and tasty. I drank every bit.

He relished the drink with several sips. When he finished, he looked at me with those piercing blue eyes.

'Aunt Laura, I have been thinking that this might not be a good idea. I am extremely attracted to you and want you badly, but...'

When I heard the, 'but' my mind started racing. No, no, no we can't stop now. I am craving him. I need him so bad. We are so close...

'I don't think it is a good idea to have sex on the couch.'

'You ass! You had me going! I don't care where we have sex. We can do it on the floor, in the bed, on the kitchen table, in your car, in your jet -- I don't care.'

He was laughing. And then I started laughing too. He moved in closer. He put one hand on my face, stared into my eyes and moved in to kiss me. Clearly not an aunt nephew kiss, a passionate kiss. It was a foreign feeling; Robert and I never kiss like that. I have heard other female say they were melting when someone kissed them -- I was melting.

VCDC
VCDC
788 Followers