The Complete Package

Story Info
Aunt is willingly seduced by husband's nephew.
9.2k words
4.57
35.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
768 Followers

My feet were killing me. Wearing the high stiletto heels was not a good idea. I knew that I had a full day of meetings most of which I led standing up and presenting to my all-male team.

The power suit with the white blouse with a plunging neckline, blue blazer and short skirt was not the most comfortable clothing for this all-day meeting marathon. I wore it to show the contrast of my sexiness and management command.

The intent was to weed out those whose attention could be distracted by my appearance. They would be cut.

Sorry!

I was always in control and command of every situation especially when it came to sex. I demanded to be pleased the way I needed and the way I commanded. My husband, who had 20 years on me, sometimes couldn't keep up with his trophy wife. But he complied when he could and most times, he needed a pill to get hard.

We were down to the last set of meetings. The 11-hour work day was drawing to a close when the text notification that my flight had been canceled came through.

Then my secretary called.

'Guys, I have to take this call. My flight was canceled, and Julie probably has a new plan for me. Be right back.'

Knowing those guys, they were talking about me once the door closed. I left my other phone which had the voice recorder going. I was using it in all the meetings. They knew that. It helps with note taking.

*********

'Julie, what do you have?' I assumed she knew about the cancellation and had a plan.

'Bad news, No flight tonight but there is one at 11 AM tomorrow which I booked for you in first class in your favorite seat. That should give you some time to close out loose ends in the morning versus today. I can imagine how exhausted you must be.'

She was referring to the firing of Jim and maybe others based on the recording.

I wasn't sure about which hotel you would like tonight. I know you weren't happy with the room service last night.'

She is so good. I hired her 10 years ago when I first started my practice. She has been a big help as we grew to a multi-city, well respected firm.

'Given your nephew lives 2 blocks from the office, I thought you might want to see him, or stay with him. I remembered that you and Robert have stayed with Jamie multiple times.

Uh-oh, while we spoke, I have been monitoring the hotels close to you. Now they are all booked probably because of the weather cancellations.

Oh no, the closest open hotel room is 30 miles away close to the airport. Jamie maybe your only choice if you wish to easily return to the office in morning and make your 11 AM flight.'

She is so smart. I didn't think of the Jamie option, probably because it was too risky. Jamie was just about my age. He was successful in business as well. His condo was amazing. He had it together. He harnessed his smarts, good looks, athletic build, and powers of persuasion to score in business - and the ladies.

Every time we visited; he had another stunning girl friend who always spent the night with him. Some of the women were more vocal in bed than others. On occasion the noise would wake up Robert and I in the middle of the night. Jamie must be good.

One time, Jamie and I were alone at the country style breakfast table. For a moment, I sat there admiring the guy while eating the fantastic eggs benedict he made from scratch. I could not resist asking.

'Jamie, you really seem to have it together. You have the complete package.'

He stood up and walked to refresh his coffee. He was wearing white spandex workout shorts and a tight-fitting matching shirt. The shirt accented his well-muscled chess, the shorts were pulled tight around his muscled cheeks. When he turned I saw the outline of his huge cock. Suddenly, my eyes were opened to a totally different view of Jamie. No longer my husband's nephew, but now a male I desired. I tingled with excitement with this new perspective and the sudden onslaught of sexual desire.

'Yes, I have the total package,' he said as he looked down to the tight outline of his huge cock.

'Maybe someday you will come and appreciate my total package better.'

I couldn't reply. Was he thinking the same way I was? Was it c-o-m-e or c-u-m? My head was spinning when Robert walked in to join us.

'Jamie, are you heading to a workout? If so, I would like to join you,' Robert requested.

'Sure, Linda would come with us if you are cool with that.'

'Yep!'

They left. I ran to our bedroom, pulled out the vibrator and fantasized about having sex with Jamie. I had one of the strongest orgasms - ever. I lay there exhausted and feeling guilty -- Jamie is my nephew.

**********

'Julie, let me check with Jamie. Knowing him, he has plans with Miss America tonight.' We both laughed. I had shared our experiences staying with Jamie but not the 'Total Package' masturbation incident.

Having already checked out of my hotel, I had my bag with me. I could stay at one of those far away hotels or if it worked out, stay the night with Jamie. No, I can't do that. I don't trust myself.

The hotel situation does give me a legitimate reason to stay with Jamie if for some reason Robert questioned it. I will go for it and be a good girl. It will be exciting enough to just stay with him and maybe he will cook a gourmet meal for me which would be way better than a hotel restaurant from past experience.

I calmed myself and called, 'Jamie, it is your Aunt Laura.'

'Well, hi stranger!'

He sounded so enthusiastic.

'How is my favorite aunt? Let me guess, either you just arrived in town with Uncle Robert, or you are stranded here due to the weather cancellations. Linda's flight was cancelled coming back because the airport is totally closed for the night. I am guessing the latter not the former.

I should have flown to pick up Linda as the private jet airport is staying open for us daredevils. Did Uncle Robert tell you I am finally licensed to fly my Gulfstream G700? I didn't need to with 3 pilots on staff, but I like a challenge. Comes in handy sometime. Some ladies are very impressed.'

Oops, it didn't cross my mind that Linda would be there. Can't believe he is still going out with her, must be going on 3 months -- a long term relationship for Jamie. That would have been better if she was there. I would definitely be a good girl -- unless they wanted a third! Stop it!

So, Jamie and I will be alone all night. I felt a stirring in me. I kept saying to myself, 'I can be good. I can be good...'

'Hey -- congrats on the license, that is a big deal. Should I call you Maverick? Lol! Maybe someday you can take me for a joyride.

Jamie, I am in a bind. I was in town one night for a round of meetings today. You know, in and out and back home. Robert is off shooting Bambi which I hate.

Yes, my flight was cancelled. I am now booked out at 11 AM. The problem is all the hotels around here are booked solid. I moved my last meeting until tomorrow morning, I am firing at least one of the team, so I would like to stay close to the office.

So, can you help me out? Can I stay with you tonight? I would really appreciate it and I would owe you one. If you can have me tonight, that would be great. If you don't, I understand.'

What the hell was I saying? Did that sound like a come on to him. You can have me tonight. Yikes, I can't trust myself, I hope he has the self-control to say no or has some other plans.

'Of course, Aunt Laura. I would love to have you tonight. I will be a great host and take care of your every need tonight.'

I need to stop this subtle flirtatious conversation. Even though my excitement at the thought of having sex with Jamie grew, I promised myself I would be a good girl. I need to take command of myself. Maybe I am just imagining all this.

'That's great. You are the best nephew. I have a couple things to wrap up and then I can head over. Maybe there is a place along the way I can pick up dinner for us. I am starving!'

'Nothing doing. I was already preparing a little something for Linda. No need for you to pick up food. But there is wine shop along the way. If you can pick up maybe 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of Dom Perignon for the champagne breakfast I will make you in the morning, that would help.

Tell you what, pick up 4 wine bottles to help me restock. I remember, you and I like the same wine. Is that correct? I will pay for it. Tell the shopkeeper Mario to put the cost on my bill. I don't believe he will question you. He will call me to confirm if he does. Mario will have his son Georgios carry the wine and champagne, that way you don't have to carry all that.'

Wine, wine, wine...grrrrr. I hadn't thought of that either. Four or five glasses and my sexual urges get out of control, and I seek satisfaction. I am just not thinking straight anymore. But is it too late to back out? I don't think so.

Jamie is so thoughtful. He plans so quickly all the little details it makes my head spin. I feel like I am losing control, like I am the way to being seduced not me seducing him. Maybe all this though is just wishful thinking.

'Yes, we share the same taste for wine. Hopefully tonight, without Uncle Robert around, we can find other things where our taste is the same.'

'Aunt Laura, I am sure we also share a desire for many of the same things. We have all night to explore and satisfy those shared desires.'

'Ok, I will see you soon with my escort Georgios. I have to update Julie -- oh -- she is my secretary -- and let her know to stop looking for a hotel.'

'Aunt Laura?'

'Yes?'

'I have an idea. How about I fly you home? That way you can be flexible on your return and take care of more business in the morning or delay your bad news meeting to afternoon giving us more breakfast time together in the morning.

We won't have to rush out of bed to get you to the airport. I will explain the situation to Linda. She might want to stay later with her lover before returning. If you need a nap on the 2-hour flight, there is a bedroom in the plane. Just a crazy question - are you a member of the mile high club?'

'OK to the flight offer and no on club membership,' I said slowly. The thought of morning sex with Jamie flashed through my mind and joining the mile high club with him!

Linda has another lover? Maybe that is why he has been with her so long. Sheesh. I feel like I am in the middle of an erotic story. One where I am losing control.

'Great, let's do that. I will put my pilots on alert. See you in a bit!'

**********

'Julie, everything is set. I will stay with Jamie tonight and he offered to fly me back on his private jet. I accepted. It is a Gulfstream G700 for god's sake! Remember how we looked at those for fractional use during COVID? He is actually licensed to fly it, but his pilots will fly it so that we can spend more time together on the jet.'

I left the bedroom out of the discussion. I don't know what Jamie was planning so I didn't need Julie's radar on it.

'That's good news. Do you want to move the last meeting to later in the morning or afternoon?'

'Move it to mid-afternoon. Jamie said it is only a 2-hour flight. I think I saw somewhere that the Gulfstream flies faster and higher than a commercial jet so that helps get me back in time for dinner. I told Robert I would divorce him if he made me eat Bambi.'

'Got it boss. Have a wonderful evening. Take pictures of the Gulfstream! I hear some are outfitted extravagantly with living areas, kitchens -- I am mean galleys, bedrooms used long flights or short flights for mile high club members. Get a picture behind the controls in the cockpit and the pilots. Maybe a cute photo with you, Jamie, and Linda too. He is such great guy.'

'Will do. This really is going to turn a blasé day of meetings into an exciting adventure all due to my nephew Jamie.'

'Ten four boss. I would like to meet Jamie one day. Bye!'

I intentionally used the nephew to throw Julie off in case she was thinking otherwise. I didn't touch the Linda comment. I needed for her to think Linda would be there tonight and tomorrow. Julie's radar is too powerful, and I didn't need any additional questions or 'Oh' or 'Hmm' or other signals that her radar was up.

Time to wrap up.

I walked into the meeting room, picked up the recording phone, walked out and listened to it. Pretended like I was getting a silent call.

Back in the meeting room I held the voice recording phone up.

'OK if we listen to the end of the last meeting? I need to capture the action items in my notes. Please join in on anything I miss. Any objection? No? Ok great.'

I looked around the room. They were all stunned. There knew there was something on the recording they didn't want me to hear. I backed it up to roughly when I left the room and hit play. You could hear my phone ring.

'Guys, I have to take this call. My flight was canceled, and Julie probably has a new plan for me. Be right back.'

The door closed.

Jim said, 'Well if she needs a place to stay, I will take her home, drag her into the bedroom, rip open that silk blouse and free those huge breasts. I had a boner all day looking at her. I would drop my pants and pull her onto my cock. I bet she gives good head. Women who talk a lot are great cock suckers.'

Larry said, 'Then I would take my turn. I would make her ride me and fuck my cock.'

Alfred chimed in, 'I would have her take my cock in her mouth while riding Larry. I am sure she would love it and get me to cum in her mouth and onto those huge breasts!! Yes!'

'Stop the disrespectful talk,' Jerry shouted.

'I know you three resent her. You still feel an allegiance to Robert. She is in command of this firm now. We are doing way better under her management. You should be thankful for having a job. We were going down under Robert's management.'

'Plus, she is testing our ability to focus. When we are in a court room we can't be distracted by an attractive opposing attorney.' he said in a very calm tone.

The other guys nodded. One of them said, I could not make out the voice, 'Jim and you guys shut up before we all go down with you.'

I stopped the recording.

I said, 'Jerry, please ask Jenny to join our meeting. Also, Belinda -- just tell her to send all calls to voice mail. It is after 5, so it should be OK.'

Jenny is my on-site Human Resources officer. She doesn't report directly to me, but i know she will come to the meeting upon my request. Jerry might give her a clue, not sure, probably not. Belinda is the receptionist who reports to Jenny -- very good at what she does -- she will be freaked out about leaving her station, but I need two witnesses that do not report to me for what I am about to do.

Jenny and Belinda joined us. They sat in chairs behind me. I was at the head of the long conference table with the team of 12 partners sitting on both sides of the table. I took note of where Jim was sitting. I was worried about him. He was cited recently for an angry outburst with an employee.

'Jenny, I will play this recording for you. The team was aware that I was recording the events of the day. I left to take a call. When I returned, we listened to the recording of their discussion in my absence. The statements made by some of the team members need your attention and evaluation. At the end of the recording, I will ask if anyone who is sitting around this table if they would like to discuss the recording. When complete, I will speak.'

I took the phone, positioned it to the timing of my departure and played it.

At the end, Jim jumped up from his seat.

'You slut, you bitch! You seduced and married Robert to grab his practice by seducing and fucking him. You fucked him into believing you were in love with him. You don't deserve to run this firm! You are a whore. You are going to pay for this abuse and fucking up Robert's firm and Roberts team.'

Jim quickly moved toward me. He was wild eyed. I quickly assessed him as a threat. He moved closer to me, I stood up. He rushed me, stopped, and swung with his right. I blocked it with my left forearm, and I delivered a right cross to his jaw. He was stunned and retreated, then he rushed me wildly, head forward trying to ram into my chest. I grabbed his head and brought my left knee up to his lower chin hard. He dropped down, knocked out cold.

'Jerry... or Julie, please call building security and 911.'

To say the least, the room was somewhere between stunned, speechless, impressed, scared, and amazed.

I knew my next questions could have waited, but I was thinking of Jamie awaiting me.

'Larry and Alfred, do you have anything to say? With Julie here and Belinda as a witness, if you choose to resign, they can take your verbal resignation. I am not asking you to resign, however, I am sure Jenny will evaluate this situation in light of a potential dismissal. Of course, if you choose to verbally resign, you will be asked to leave today.'

Both Alfred and Larry resigned. No surprise. Being fired from a respectable firm would be a huge red flag for the budding careers. Jim was Robert's age, so he was in the twilight of his career. The firm could not share why they were terminated, but people talk.

'Jenny, I will leave it up to you on how they should gather their personal effects and exit the building.'

'Jerry, thank you for your help in this unusual situation. Let's talk sometime over the next few days. I would like your ideas on how to fill the open partner positions we have and an assessment of the remaining partners in this office.'

'Does anyone have any questions for me? No? Jenny, please keep me apprised of Jim's condition. I am concerned about him. Please take charge.'

I left the room. Too bad, I didn't have a recorder to hear this discussion. I am sure Jenny would fill me in if there was anything I needed to know.

I have to update Robert on why three of his good old boys were now out to pasture and one of them in the hospital with a probable broken jaw. I wasn't proud of that but given what I went through in college, I would not be assaulted again. No way, not ever again. Not me.

I will not be open to reversing field on anyone of the three although Robert might plead to do so. I will listen. However, assault by Jim will be a tough sell to me. I did have an interesting interview this afternoon though for potentially one of the replacements.

***

When I left the room, Jenny did take control.

'Everybody calm down. Take your seats around the table. Jim is breathing just fine even though he is still out. His jaw looks out of line. Mary, who is our healthcare malpractice partner. Mary was an ER nurse in a previous life, is monitoring Jim. EMS should be here shortly. Security took Alfred and Larry to their offices to pack all their personal belongings, turn in their access cards and escort them to their cars. '

'Does anyone wish to speak about just what happened?'

'She is a fricking Amazon! Is she Wonder Woman managing a law firm? Oh my God, I hope that statement doesn't get me fired.' George shouted and then was speechless.

John whispered to Gene, 'She can Amazon fuck me anytime.'

'John, do you wish to share? I could not hear you.'

'Nothing of import, I told Gene this is all crazy.'

Ben shared, 'I feel so inferior. She is so smart; courtroom savvy and she can kick anyone's ass! If I had any doubts about working for her, I am totally bought in. I love her -- uh -- her management of the firm.'

Max's turn, 'I saw Jim rushing Laura. Lately he has been acting crazy so in a way I was not surprised. I was paralyzed, I should have grabbed him, but I didn't. I feel so ashamed. She has been so good to me, so much better than Robert. Sometimes you wish you can replay life. I should have grabbed Jim and saved him from the pain.'

Jenny asked, 'Anyone else?'

Ralph said, ' I don't, other than say I hope I can stay. You don't find a leader like her. ' He looked over to Jerry.

VCDC
VCDC
768 Followers