The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
An inadequate husband is cuckolded by his young wife.
2.7k words
4.5
28.4k
28

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Compliant Cuckold 2

Synopsis

This story is about my decent into cuckoldry. I am a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy my gorgeous young wife in bed. She loves me, but has become sexually frustrated and is persuaded by her stunning new friend to change things for the better for both of us. If you have just read Chapter one, then go straight to chapter 2. If you are new to the story, please read the next few paras first as it will set the scene and add some detail to the characters.

Unlike my friends I never really fancied the curvy, well-endowed girls they all seemed to favor. Although I was never attracted to children, I was always drawn to small women with skinny, undeveloped body shapes. Consequently, when I was in my thirties, I couldn't believe my luck when I met such a girl who was interested in me. She looked much younger than her 25 years at 4'10" tall. She was very boyish, with an impossibly thin waist and a totally flat chest. I was a very inexperienced, submissive type, and I guess I hoped my tiny 4" cock wouldn't be such an issue with a small-built girl.

Sex for me was always very exciting as Jolie was my flat-chested little fantasy, but I struggled to satisfy her with my little boy cock. Her interest began to fade until finally, about a year ago, she confessed that she didn't really enjoy sex with me at all. Apparently, I always came much too quickly for her to reach orgasm. My slow careful efforts aimed at prolonging sex did nothing for her, and the hard, rapid thrusting she craved had my four-inch cocklet spurting in just a few strokes. One day she told me that although she loved me, she just didn't want me to fuck her any more as she got no release from it and was left feeling frustrated and angry.

Sex from then on consisted of long periods of abstinence. My disproportionately huge testicles would swell even larger to the size of lemons, making my undersized cock look even smaller. Occasionally, when I had whined enough about being desperately horny, she would send me for a shower. When I emerged naked and dripping, my little willy granite hard in anticipation, she would be waiting in just her panties and with her little hand covered in moisturizer. She would grope and fondle my swollen balls, each one larger than she could fit in her small hand, gradually gently squeezing and slapping as my arousal increased until I was weeping precum. Then she would stand to one side of me, one arm around me, and tug my aching dicklet.

Then she met Kylie. Despite being several inches taller than Jolie, Kylie is still a very small, stunning blond with a tiny waist and AA breastlets. In the previous chapter I describe how I came in from the garden to find them chatting in the kitchen. To my abject humiliation Jolie told her friend all about my inadequate cocklet and premature ejaculation. She then proceeded to compound my embarrassment by masturbating and edging me while her friend watched, finally bringing me to orgasm by inserting two fingers into my bottom.

Chapter 2: Kylie's Thigh

Over the ensuing weeks, Jolie and Kylie were inseparable. They shopped together. They went to the gym together. I didn't mind at all, as Kylie was drop dead gorgeous and she flirted with me openly. One Saturday afternoon Kylie had arrived with a small package to find us out on the patio sunbathing. Jolie was in a string bikini and her skinny little body was glistening with tanning oil. Jolie had sent me to fetch another sunbed and when I returned Kylie was wearing just her thong panties and T shirt. After a few minutes she complained it was too hot and pulled her T shirt over her head revealing her braless little breastlets. Jolie had caught me ogling and smirked at me, looking down pointedly at the obvious erection in my speedos.

"Don't try to hide your stiffy Paul, Kylie knows you've been lusting after her little tits. Let her see."

Jolie had pulled the Velcro band from her hair and bound my wrists behind me preventing me from covering my diminutive hardon. Kylie giggled,

"We're not going to get it on him in that state, are we? You'll have to let him do it now."

Jolie quickly pulled my speedos down and I gasped as she lubricated my dicklet with sun cream. She had led me by my erection to stand next to Kylie. Her nipples were erect and she had arched her back, tautening her breastlets so they all but flattened against her ribcage.

"I bet you'd like to suck them now wouldn't you, you dirty boy?"

Jolie had given my granite hard cocklet a couple of tugs and I had immediately ejaculated over Kylie's chest, splattering her ribs and little breasts.

"Trigger happy as usual eh Paul," she smirked.

She then got up with my semen running down her body, making no effort to wipe it off and retrieved the package she had brought. She had opened it to reveal a micro cock cage with two keys. My erection had subsided rapidly on seeing it. Kylie pressed her cum soaked body against my back and held me as Jolie deftly slipped the cockring part over my cock and balls.

"Hey girls I'm not sure about this," I whined.

"Don't be a baby, it's just a bit of fun, we'll take it off if it hurts."

The cage part was tiny and squashed my cocklet back into my body so that it all but disappeared leaving just my large testicles and a tiny clit visible. Jolie pulled my speedos back up over it and patted my bottom as Kylie went inside for a shower. Later that evening at dinner I noticed that Both girls had a key to the cage on a necklace around their necks.

A few weeks later Jolie and I were sitting on the sofa watching TV. I'd worn the cock cage continuously all this time and my neglected balls were full and heavy and I was desperate to ejaculate. I snuggled against her small form and whined that I needed to cum.

"Ask nicely then."

"Can I have your hand please Jolie? Or can I hump your leg? I'm so stiff in my cage it's hurting."

"Show me then."

I unfastened my jeans and she pulled them down to my thighs along with my boxers. My cocklet was straining and bulging out of my chastity cage and my balls were very full and swollen. She felt my engorged testicles, tutted and sent me upstairs to get undressed. When I returned naked, she bound my hands behind me with Velcro, before releasing me from the cage, whereupon I gasped with relief as my cocklet was able to fully erect for the first time in weeks. She was wearing short shorts and a vest top and I could see the twin little bumps of her nipples where they puffed out from her flat chest. When she leaned forward, I gawped down the gaping top at her immature buds. God, I so wanted her. Just then the doorbell rang. Jolie went to answer it and came back in with Kylie. I couldn't cover myself and turned away to hide my undersized erection. She saw the look of embarrassment on my face.

" Aw, Paul are you all bare and horny?", she smirked. "Is your little willy hard? Turn round and show me your stiff clitty."

I whined at Jolie, but she told me to do as Kylie said or she would put me back in my cage. I turned slowly to face them; my face red with shame. Kylie giggled,

"Oh, dear me you are an excited boy, aren't you? Is your little clitty hard against your tummy? Come here and let me see it."

"Kylie might let you have her leg tonight if you behave," Jolie smirked.

Kylie pulled me toward her and hugged me. It felt both embarrassing and erotic to be naked with my wife's incredibly fit friend when she was fully clothed. She was every bit as gorgeous as Jolie and I fancied her so much. She was almost a foot taller than Jolie but the top of her head barely reached my shoulder. She held me to her and stroked my back and bottom affectionately. She looked up at me.

"Do you want to do it sweetie? Are your balls full? Let me feel. Would you like to hump Kylie's leg tonight?"

I nodded and looked at the floor, my face red with shame. My cocklet was rigidly erect, its upward curve holding it tight against my flat tummy. She snaked a hand between us to give it a squeeze, before cupping my huge aching balls.

"Ooh sweetie you really need it don't you? They are so full".

She fondled and squeezed me gently, causing me to moan out loud. I humped at her hand and she let go immediately.

"No, sweetie not yet. Soon, I promise. I want you to hold on as long as you can. If you wait until I tell you I'll put my fingers up your bottom when you're doing it."

She was still stroking my back and bottom and hugging me. It felt nice and I wanted this beautiful girl to let me hump her leg. Kylie pulled away and unsnapped her jeans and pushed them to her knees revealing her tanned thighs and pretty pink knickers. She had the flattest tummy and a really prominent mons. She pushed her knickers down a few inches and I felt a rush of arousal as I got a first glimpse of her hairless little slit. She pulled me over to the sofa and lay down on it on her back with her head on the arm rest. She pulled me down on top of her pushing my thighs apart so I knelt straddling her thighs. My arms were still tied behind my back so my upper body collapsed onto her chest, my head almost a foot higher than hers. She stroked the back of my neck and nuzzled my chest, telling me what a cute bottom I had. She reached between us to fondle my swollen balls before encircling my tiny erection with her finger and thumb. I drooled precum and my hips twitched with excitement. Jolie sat opposite watching, her hand in her shorts.

"Shhh, keep still baby, not yet."

"Christ Kylie he's drooling loads of precum, I've never seen him do so much."

I resisted the temptation to thrust as she squeezed and fondled my rigid length.

"You are all full and stiff aren't you sweetie?"

"Please Kylie," I husked, trembling with desire. She turned her head and sucked my nipple. It was unexpected but I moaned and bucked at her fingers.

"No Paul, keep still for Kylie," Jolie commanded from the opposite sofa. Kylie let go of my cock until I calmed down, before continuing to gently rub and squeeze my aching length. Precum poured from my rigid shaft and she spread it over my glans, tapping and scratching at my sensitive corona. I whimpered with frustration as she released me to urge my knees further apart until my willy was resting on her thighs. She reached between us and pushed my stiffy between her soft thighs, squeezing and trapping me between them and her hairless little slit. She was wet and I gasped aloud, my whole body shaking with need. I could feel the elastic of her knickers against the underside of my scrotum.

"Ooooh, we like that don't we sweetie?" She alternately squeezed and scissored her thighs rolling and rubbing my granite hard short length very slowly whilst her hand caressed my bottom crack. I heard the moisturizer squirt into her hand and then moaned as she smoothed the cold cream over my twitching anus.

"Is that nice?"

Her lubricated hand caressed my bottom finding my tight little hole and rubbing over it. I tried to buck, but she parted her thighs and I whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Shhhhh, keep still sweetie you promised to be good for me. Kylie wants to play with your sexy little bottom and then you can do it. Let me play with your bottom hole. Then I'll let you rub on my leg and you can do it on me."

She held me gently in her thighs, rubbing slowly, the precum soaking her legs as she brought me closer to orgasm. She rubbed my rear hole more insistently, gently easing a finger inside. My back arched automatically as she slipped her finger past my tight sphincter and I gasped, "Oh Jesus."

She slowly inserted another finger, rhythmically squeezing her thighs against my trapped cocklet. I was panting with desire, trembling on the edge of orgasm. I looked across at Jolie who was watching intently, her nipples hard under her T shirt, her hand busy in her shorts. I could hear her fingers in her soggy slit. Her hips were moving and I could see the tops of her thighs were wet under her shorts.

"Oh, Kylie please," I whined.

Jolie was wriggling against her hand, clearly getting close herself.

"Not yet Kylie, make him wait a bit longer. It's more intense when he has to wait at the edge."

"No baby, not yet. Hold on sweetie while I play with you a bit more."

Kylie continued to slide her fingers in and out of my bottom, her thighs parting to release my willy, which slapped up against my tummy as she kept me right on the edge. My hips twitched involuntarily as I struggled not to thrust back onto her fingers. She started to wriggle them inside me and I moaned as my whole body tensed. I was trembling with need as she teased and denied me. I pushed my knees wider and pressed my cock against her cute little slit, moaning as I tried to hump.

"No baby," she husked and used her hands to push me out of contact.

"Lift up and I'll let you hump my leg."

She pushed me up and slipped her knickers down to mid-thigh trapping my cocklet against the smooth skin of her thigh. Her fingers slid back into the crack of my bottom and probed at my anus.

"There you go baby; you can have a little hump now. Just slow movements now, try and last long enough to enjoy my nice slippery leg".

Precum drooled from my rigid cocklet as I moved against her. She nuzzled my chest as I slowly humped her silky-smooth thigh, at the same time sliding a third finger into my bottom. I cried out and thrust faster at her, gasping and whimpering with need.

"That's a good boy, hump now sweetie, and do your cum."

I humped hard holding my breath before I gasped my release and erupted against her thigh, squirting my cum in long ropes to soak her slit and tummy.

"That's it you dirty little boy, do it all over me".

She worked her fingers in my anus as I pumped again and again.

"Good boy, clamp hard on my fingers with your bottom as you cum. Your boy pussy is so tight."

She continued to stimulate my prostate, cum still pouring from my swollen balls and running down her leg. My orgasm subsided and I collapsed panting onto her. She hugged me and stroked my bottom, then pushed me away from her and looked down at her cum-soaked body.

"I hope that was good for you because you've made a big mess in my knickers." I went to reply but she kissed me again, pulling me to her cum soaked body and holding me until my breathing returned to normal.

"You needed that didn't you sweetie? You only managed a couple of humps before it all got too much didn't you?"

Jolie smirked across at me. Her nipples were still very hard and she had denied herself, but I could smell her arousal. Jolie sent me for a shower, but as I went upstairs, I saw Kylie take her cum soaked knickers and jeans off and straddle Jolie's lap.