The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
A frustrated young wife cuckolds her submissive husband.
5.9k words
4.59
21.8k
24

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The compliant Cuckold 3

Synopsis

This story is about my decent into cuckoldry. I am a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy my gorgeous young wife in bed. She loves me, but has become sexually frustrated and is persuaded by her stunning new friend to change things for the better for both of us. Although this a complete short story, it is best read after chapters one and two.

Chapter 3: More Sex

When I awoke on Saturday morning the sun was streaming in through a small gap in the curtains. The aroma of brewing coffee and the cooling space in the bed next to me indicating that my wife was already up and about. Through the brain fog came the recollection that, unusually, she had to go into the office today. I slid from beneath the sheet and padded into the bathroom to relieve the pressure on both my bladder and my morning wood as my cock strained to erect against the confines of my tiny chastity cage. I had to sit to pee as the cage was so small that it squashed my little four-inch cock down to no more than a clitoris between my swollen testicles. Swollen because my wife had kept me locked in the cage for the last ten days preventing orgasm.

I pulled on some sweat shorts and headed downstairs and into the kitchen, where my wife was perched on a stool at the breakfast bar, with a piece of toast held delicately by a corner in one hand and mug of coffee in the other. She hopped down from the stool and poured me a coffee, before placing it on the bar next to me and reaching up to place her arms around my neck. I had to bend to kiss her good morning as the top of her head only came to the middle of my chest. Despite being married for three years, Jolie was still my skinny little fantasy. Six years my junior at 25, she was a shade under five feet tall, and still the prettiest girl I knew.

My hands encircled her waist and I lifted her effortlessly as she raised her legs and wrapped them around me. I marveled that I could almost get my fingers and thumbs to touch around her skinny waist. She giggled and I felt her abs move under my hands. I lifted the vest she wore as pajamas to look at her flat tummy and the developing abs that were the result of spending more time at the gym with her personal trainer. The two had become firm friends and in the last couple of months had been inseparable. She flexed her abs and I couldn't resist lifting her to nuzzle her tummy.

"Ooooh I like these," I breathed between kisses.

She laughed and squirmed under my lips.

"Stop it Paul, it tickles. Have we discovered another body fetish?"

"Might have," I grinned. "But if forced to choose I would still go for your flat chest and puffy little nipples."

"What is it with you and skinny flat chested girls, you pervert. Anyway, Kylie texted me this morning. Her little sister is coming to stay this evening and she's had a bed delivered for the spare room, but the delivery men wouldn't take it upstairs for her. I said you'd go round and help her get it up to the bedroom whilst I'm at work - is that OK?"

"Yeah, that's fine, I 'll go round later this morning," I sighed.

Jolie burst out laughing, "Don't pretend like it's a chore, skinny little blond with no tits and amazing abs, she is so your type. You fancy the pants off her!" she teased. "She is gorgeous though so I totally get it."

"Have you got a crush on her?" I smirked.

"I never had a crush on a girl at school. Maybe I'm a late developer."

Kylie was Jolie's fitness trainer and her best friend. She was new to the area, single and an absolute babe.

"Come on let's get dressed and I can drop you on the way to work."

She leaned to grab my coffee from the table as I carried her from the kitchen and up the stairs. She kissed me and then leaned back to look me in the eyes.

"She likes you too you know."

"Why what's she said?"

"Well, she said you were a lovely man with a sexy bottom, but she's a card-carrying lesbian and she still played with your little willy and let you hump her leg until you came in her knickers. Look I think it's great my best friend and my husband are into each other. We're going to be seeing a lot more of her."

Twenty minutes later we pulled up outside Kylie's neat little detached house. She walked down the short drive to greet us and I smiled with pleasure as she hugged me and kissed me on the lips. Kylie was wearing workout pants and a crop top that showed her tummy. Jolie smirked at me as she caught me ogling her friend's abs. The girls hugged and kissed I saw Jolie pass Kylie a small box with a ribbon around it. I walked Jolie back to the car and kissed her goodbye.

"I'll be about four hours and I'll swing by in case you're still here. Have fun and just go with the flow, Kylie has something to ask you later. Be nice to her and don't spoil it for me, I really like her."

I walked back up the drive and Kylie took my arm and led me inside.

"I hope you're feeling strong, this is a beast of a box."

She was right, the box was long and heavy and the stairs had two right angled turns in them. She showed me the spare room it was to go in and then made coffee and in no time, we were chatting and laughing about how bad some delivery teams were. Then we were standing over the box and looking at the stairs and trying to figure how to manage getting it up to the first turn.

"How about I get on top and you push it up from the bottom?" she suggested.

I looked at her quizzically and we both burst out laughing at the outrageous double entendre. As we struggled to get around the first bend, I suggested that if we got it to stand on end it might fit and we were off again. I don't think we stopped laughing until it was safely in the bedroom. I figured I may as well help her build the thing as Jolie would be at least another 3 hours, so Kylie went to find some tools. When she came back, I had all the parts laid out and unpacked and in half an hour it was done. We went into the kitchen and Kylie set coffee brewing.

She reached with both hands to fix her hair and her top lifted revealing more of her tummy muscles.

"Oh Kylie, you have a gorgeous tummy," I groaned.

She grinned at me, "You've seen nothing yet, come with me."

I followed her through the connecting door into her garage where she had a mini gym set up. She reached up to a chinning bar and effortlessly lifted herself a foot off the ground. Then she raised her legs out in front of her and held the position. Her abs hardened to take the strain. She hung there without shaking, her biceps corded on her skinny arms.

"Oh God Kylie that's amazing and so sexy."

She parted her legs, still hanging seemingly without effort. I was stunned by her core strength and the power in her arms.

"Well come and have a feel then or do I have to hang here all day?" she smiled.

I stepped between her legs and ran a hand over the rock-solid muscles of her tummy, aware that my cocklet was now hurting as it tried to swell in my cock cage. I dropped to my knees to nuzzle her, my arms going around her buttocks to pull her to me. I kissed and nibbled her exquisite abdomen for a full minute before I felt her beginning to tremble from the effort of holding the position. I could have easily taken her weight but the thought of her taut muscles struggling to hold her turned me on. I looked up at her and the effort showed on her face. Her nipples had hardened on her tiny breastlets and her breathing was getting deeper. She moved a foot between my legs to feel my cock cage through my shorts.

"Isn't that getting uncomfortable?"

She wanted to come down but she wasn't about to give in. I took her weight and she let go of the bar, her arms sliding around my neck.

"It was fine until you did that and now it's agony."

"Shall we let you out then? Jolie said I could thank you properly as it's been ten days."

I realized with embarrassment that the girls had been discussing me in detail and Kylie probably knew about every orgasm I had been allowed in the last couple of months.

"We can't, you need a key."

"Let's see what's in the little box, shall we?"

I stood and carried her into the kitchen. She reached for the package I had seen Jolie give her. Inside was a key on a pretty necklace and a length of black velvet Velcro. She held the key up with a smirk.

"See, I told you she said I could thank you properly. Be good for me like you are for Jolie and I promise you it will be worth it. Now hands Paul please."

I sighed and let her down and crossed my wrists behind my back. She bound me with the Velcro, before kneeling in front of me to pull down my sweat shorts. I was naked beneath as usual and my cocklet was bulging out through the bars at the end of the cage.

She giggled, "Oh my goodness you are an excited little soldier, aren't you?"

"Please Kylie, it's really hurting."

She quickly unlocked me and removed the cage to my gasp of relief. I was fully erect instantly, my four- inch erection hard against my tummy and covered in deep marks from the cock cage.

"Ooh sweetie that looks sore, your poor little willy. Come with me."

She led me into the living room and pulled out a dining chair, indicating I should sit. She took a tube of moisturizer from a bowl on the table and squirted some into her hand before grasping my aching length and smoothing the cool cream over my cocklet and swollen testicles. She rubbed it in concentrating on the pressure marks from the cock cage.

"Careful Kylie you know I can't last," I whimpered, feeling the urge building.

"I know, I know sweetie, Jolie told me everything. Just relax. I'm going to edge you for a while because I know it makes you cum harder, but if you really want to do it just tell me and I'll let you. Now let's give you a minute."

She wiped the cream off her hands before sitting astride me and kissing me gently.

"Jolie says you really like flat chested girls and little tits."

She pulled her crop top over her head revealing her braless little breastlets with puffy areolae.

"Are these too big for you? They almost disappear when I do this."

She raised her arms and clasped her hands above her head and her immature mounds pulled almost flat against her prominent ribs.

"Do you like them?". She lowered her arms and reached between us to feel my granite hard cocklet.

"Oh, I think you do. Do you want to kiss them?"

She put her arms round my neck and leaned forward and I nuzzled her beautiful little buds as my cock drooled precum onto her gym shorts. I bucked against her and she stood up.

"No not yet sweetie we have all afternoon to play."

She pushed her tummy into my face and let me kiss and nibble it for a few moments before laughing that it tickled too much and pulling away. She told me to stand and sat on the chair herself before pulling me down onto her lap. I could feel her tummy with my bound hands as she pulled me back against her and her little breasts pressed into my back. She hooked her calves around mine and pushed my legs wide apart exposing my rigid cocklet to her touch. She grasped me and stroked very slowly, the cream squelching through her fingers.

"Comfy?"

"God, yes I husked," my excitement building again.

She masturbated me slowly, keeping the arousal level slowly climbing.

"Has wearing the cock cage and being made to wait for your orgasms made it more exciting for you?" she whispered.

I nodded, my breathing becoming faster as my excitement mounted.

"Have you had bigger, harder cums playing Kylie's little games?"

"God yes. I want to do it Kylie, please."

"Would it be nice to see Jolie cum as hard as you do Paul?"

"I wish I could do that for her but I can't," I gasped as she edged me again.

"No, you can't sweetie but I could. I really like her Paul, will you let me fuck her?"

"She's not gay," I panted, getting closer still.

"She let me kiss her but she won't go further unless you're OK with it. Can I fuck her and make her cum hard while you watch?"

I felt a tinge of jealousy, but it didn't seem fair to deny Jolie what I was currently enjoying and the thought of seeing them together was exciting.

"I guess so, but stop if she says no."

"She won't say no. Just like you can't say no now."

She let go of my rigid cocklet and reached for the moisturiser again, coating her fingers before sliding a hand between us to ease two fingers into my bottom from behind. I gasped at the sudden penetration and bucked my hips as she wriggled her fingers inside me, my cocklet slapping against my tummy.

"You like your boy pussy played with don't you sweetie?"

I was getting close again but needed something more to get me over, when Kylie called out,

"Hi Lola, I wasn't expecting you so soon."

I looked up in horror to see a younger version of Kylie standing in the doorway with a hand over her mouth. I tried to get up but Kylie put her free arm around my waist and held me in place with surprising strength.

"I can see that. What's going on?"

"This is my friend Paul and I'm bringing him to orgasm to say thank you for building your bed."

"That's a little willy but it looks very hard. Why is he twitching his hips like that?"

"Because little sister, I've got two fingers up his bottom and he wants to cum. He's very close and he shoots gallons. Stay and watch if you like."

Lola knelt down right in front of me. She was dressed in shorts and a crop top and like her sister was lean and almost flat chested. I was mortified to be naked and hard in front of a young girl I'd never met, but I was gasping as I was so close to orgasm.

"I want to watch him squirt his cum Kylie, make him do it."

"He's close baby, take your top off for him, he likes skinny, flat chested girls."

Lola pulled her crop top over her head revealing her undeveloped breasts. She had a slightest suggestion of breasts with tiny pale nipples. She placed her hands on my thighs and arched her back at the same time as Kylie inserted a third finger into my bottom. I gasped as the first contraction hit, semen squirting from my untouched cocklet as it waggled around. Kylie fucked my bottom with her fingers as I continued to shower her sister and myself with rope after rope of warm cum. As my orgasm wound down Kylie wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight against her.

"Just relax sweetie its fine. Just lay against me for a few minutes and calm down. Was it exciting having my little sister watch you come? Don't worry, she's older than she looks, there's only a few years between us."

Lola reached between my legs. She took my still hard willy in her hand and stroked me gently.

"Wow Paul what you lack in size you make up for in quantity. You cum like a horse."

With that she kissed me on the forehead and disappeared upstairs with her suitcase. Kylie pulled me back against her little breasts and nuzzled my shoulder.

"I can't believe you ejaculated over my little sister before you were properly introduced," she giggled. "Some people have no manners. Come and use my shower, Jolie will be here to get you soon."

She pushed me off her lap and pulled the Velcro from my wrists, before taking my hand to lead me to her bathroom. When I was dry, she clicked me back into my cock cage before handing me a plastic bag with my cum-soaked T shirt in it. When Jolie arrived, we were snuggling on the sofa and drinking coffee. Lola came down in fresh clothes to say hi to Jolie and we chatted for a while. Kylie dragged Jolie upstairs to show her the results of our DIY efforts and Lola came and pecked me on the cheek.

"She really likes you two you know. I hope the three of you can find a way to make this work without someone getting hurt."

"Me too Lola. All I know is it's been better since she's been around."

Jolie came down looking pleased and flushed and her nipples were erect. She handed me the car keys.

"You drive I can't concentrate."

As we made the short journey home, I looked at her and laughed, "You are so busted - schoolgirl crush at twenty-five."

Jolie blushed beautifully, "Remind me which one of us just ejaculated over our friends eighteen-year-old sister."

We didn't see Kylie for a few days as she was spending time with her sister, but when we got an invitation to dinner at hers the following weekend Jolie was almost beside herself with excitement. After a lovely dinner I was sent to take the dishes out and I returned to find them kissing on the sofa. As I watched the kissing intensified and Kylie's hand caressed my wife's hollow tummy before sliding under her T shirt to explore her flat chest. Jolie's nipples were fully erect and I felt a rush of arousal as her T shirt was pulled over her head. It had been a while since she had allowed me to see her immature little nubs and my willy tried to erect in my cock cage as I watched Kylie pinch and mouth her puffy teats. She stroked Jolie's inner thigh as she suckled, sliding her hand beneath the short skirt. Jolie's thighs parted, her hips lifting slightly in silent invitation. I could see she wasn't wearing panties.

"Do you want to stay tonight honey?" Kylie husked, and my wife nodded as she was groped beneath her skirt. Kylie got to her feet pulling Jolie by the hand. As they crossed the room to the door Kylie looked back at me.

"Come on sweetie, you too."

As I followed them upstairs, I could see up Jolie's micro skirt. Her bald little peach was pouting and glistening with moisture. In the bedroom Kylie looked at me and pointed to a chair.

"Take your clothes off and sit there Paul and don't move until I tell you."

From my chair I watched as they kissed and groped each other. Jolie dropped her skirt and I saw her fully naked for the first time in months. I loved her boyish body, her skinny hips and pert bottom and the way her ribs were defined on her perfectly flat chest. She lay on her back on the bed and pulled her feet up, her smooth, tanned thighs falling to the sides and exposing her neat little slit with its big clit. She reached above her head searching for the bed head. Her ribs stuck out in sharp relief as she sucked her tummy in, her mons incredibly prominent against the hollow of her belly. Kylie rapidly removed her own clothes and climbed onto the bed, crouching on all fours over her friend. Her tiny AA cup breasts looked large compared to Jolie's totally undeveloped chest. She kissed and licked along my wife's jawline before nuzzling her neck and throat. She moved lower to her collarbones, but she sensed me move behind her as I tried to get a better view of her exposed vulva. She raised up on her arms and looked back at me,

"Sit back down or I won't let you out of your cage."

I leered at the enticing sight of Kylie's cute little rear as Jolie whimpered impatiently, arching her back to offer her fully erect nipples to her friend's lips. She teased Jolie by nuzzling her teats and then moving away to kiss her neck and ribs. She did this repeatedly as her lover got more and more excited, her hips undulating and lifting searching for contact. Her gaping slit and inner thighs were soaking and her erect clit was straining against its hood. Kylie avoided contact with Jolie's flooded mound, remaining crouched above her kissing and nipping at her hollow tummy. Eventually Jolie gasped,

"Oh, please Kylie now, get it baby please."

"What do you want Jolie, tell me what you want."

"Please Kylie, I want it in me."

As Kylie reached into her bedside drawer my wife rolled onto her tummy and raised herself onto her knees and elbows, her bottom in the air. Her slit was gaping pink and awash with her secretions, her bald mons bulging between her skinny thighs and pert buttocks. To my surprise Kylie produced a large, black, strapless dildo. She offered the shorter, thicker end to Jolie, who opened her mouth and moaned as Kylie pushed the large bulbous protrusion passed her white teeth. When it was thoroughly wet, she inserted it into herself with a grunt and turned to face me. I was amazed how realistic it looked. As she moved into position behind Jolie's raised haunches it waggled and hung just like a real, very large erect cock.

12