The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over Jolie's back; her hands sliding under her to find her erect nipples and maul her flat chest. Jolie felt the large phallus nudging her inner thighs and crouched lower, eager to feel it against her oozing pouch. She arched her back offering herself for penetration.

"Come here, kneel next to me," Kylie husked, pointing to a spot on the bed beside her.

I got onto the bed and shuffled across on my knees until I was next to her, behind my wife's exposed bottom. My willy ached as it strained against the cock cage.

"See how much she wants a big hard cock inside her. Do you want to do her sweetie? Do you want to put your stiff little willie inside her?"

I was panting with need, my cock drooling copiously.

"Come closer sweetie, feel how wet and open she is."

She urged me forward with a hand on my bottom. I felt Jolie's soft inner thighs brush the outside of mine as I covered her. Memories flooded back from the last time she had let me mount her. Kylie's hand on my bottom urged me closer until I felt the warm wetness of her flooded mound press against my caged cock. My wife moaned in frustration and pushed against me, rubbing herself against the steel cage. My cocklet was straining hard and bulged out through the gaps in the bars.

"Shall I let you out sweetie," Kylie whispered.

I nodded excitedly and she bound my hands behind my back with Velcro before releasing me from my cock cage with the key around her neck. Kylie urged me forward and I thought she was going to let me mount Jolie's exposed haunches but at the last minute she deflected my cock upwards so that the underside was against my wife's vulva. Jolie rotated her hips further trying to get in position for entry, but I was too high, my cock too upright. I needed to pull back and crouch lower, but Kylie was close behind me, her knees outside mine preventing me from getting lower. Kylie's hand slid between us, her thumb and forefinger encircled the base of my cock while her other fingers grasped my scrotum above my balls. Her other hand slid between my buttocks to rub my rear hole. Her lips nuzzled my ear as she whispered.

"See how warm and wet she is. She wants it so much. Rub against her sweetie, she's so tight and wet inside".

I rubbed against my wife's upturned slit, her labia parting to envelope the underside of my rigid shaft. We were both panting with excitement.

Suddenly I felt the entrance against my glans and was about to push but Kylie nudged my cock upward preventing entry. Jolie and I both moaned in frustration, rubbing back and forth trying to align her hole with my rigid organ.

"Aw, sweetie was it nearly in? And she would let you now, she's so horny. Rub your hard little willy against her, that's it, she's so warm and wet and slippery, does it feel nice?"

I moved my hips, desperate to get into the correct position, whimpering with excitement as I felt my cockhead dip into her entrance once more. Kylie pulled me back slightly by my swollen balls.

"No sweetie you can't have her with that silly little clitty. She needs to be fucked with a proper cock".

She reached down to where my wife's erect clit strained against its confining hood. She pulled back on the stretched taut skin and Jolie gasped as her clitty flicked free. It was fully erect as thick as my little finger. Kylie nudged it with the back of her finger, tapping and scratching at it with her finger nail as my wife writhed in blissful torment.

"Look how wet and open she is. She really wants it now. Rub your willy slowly against her clitty and she'll cum really hard, but don't you dare ejaculate".

I nestled my rigid cock against her soaking pouch again. It felt so warm and soft and wet and the hard nub of her erect clit pressed against the underside of my hardon. I was close, so I moved my hips from side to side, causing her clit to flick from one side of my cock to the other. The first time I did it, Jolie gasped aloud. After a couple more times her spine arched as she hovered at the brink. Kylie pulled me back and held a finger poised over my wife's engorged clitoris.

"Watch me edge her sweetie."

She tapped at her clitoris with a finger nail as Jolie gasped,

"Yes, yes, please yes."

With the same fingertip she scooped some of my wife's copious secretions from her swollen pouch and smeared it onto the head of the huge black phallus until it was fully lubricated. She flicked at the rigid clitoris every few seconds producing gasps on a rising scale from my desperate wife. Suddenly Jolie cried out and her head flew back. Her hips bucked rapidly and her pouch pulsed and clenched rhythmically, squirting secretions in time with her contractions.

"Look at her poor empty cunt coming Paul. This is what she needs."

Quickly she pushed me aside and covered my wife's haunches, mounting her and burying the huge cock to the hilt in a single thrust. Jolie shrieked in ecstasy at the sudden total penetration and continued to howl as Kylie pounded her soggy pouch, collapsing over her to maul her flat chest. Jolie bucked back at her vigorously until she stiffened, her face contorted in a rictus of sweet agony as she came again. Kylie continued to fuck Jolie hard after she'd finished coming. She was whispering things in Jolie's ear as she humped her exposed mons, varying the angle and depth of penetration as my wife began to pant again, bucking back to meet her lover's thrusts. The girls were both covered in a sheen of sweat when my wife came a third time.

The girls collapsed onto the bed gasping and shaking, until Kylie rolled onto her back, the huge phallus glistening with my wife's secretions. Jolie rolled onto her side and beckoned me to her, urging me to lie in the small space between them. She turned to face me, pulling me to her and kissing me. I couldn't hold her as my hands were still bound behind me.

"Baby I do love you but that is what I need don't you see? I need a big, thick, proper man cock inside me, fucking me hard for a good long time. A few quick thrusts with your little stiffy are no use. That's why you're not allowed to fuck me anymore."

"Jolie, please," I whined, "I want you."

She reached between us and felt my rigid curved cocklet pressed against my tummy.

"Oh, baby did you get horny watching us?"

She held my small erection with her finger tips, a maddening featherlight touch that had my small shaft dancing.

"Cum here Paul baby, you can have a big cuddle. You can put it in until it goes soft but no fucking."

I snuggled onto her skinny little body. She wriggled next to me as her soggy snatch sought my hardon. I felt Kylie's hand as she guided my stiffy to its target and I moaned with pleasure as I sank into warm, wet, velvety bliss.

We lay there cuddling and kissing for some time, with Kylie wrapped around us. I didn't go soft, rather my arousal began to climb and I was granite hard.

Jolie giggled and turned to Kylie.

"He's still rock hard inside me Kylie."

She squeezed me with her internal muscles and I moaned with pleasure. She wrapped a leg over me, pulling me into her. I couldn't resist thrusting but she stopped me with a hand on my bottom.

"No baby, keep still, no fucking or I will make you take it out. Doesn't it feel nice when I squeeze it for you?"

I whispered that it did, and she squeezed rhythmically using her pelvic muscles. She stroked my back and kissed me as my arousal rapidly climbed. I felt Kylie fondling my engorged sack from behind.

"His balls are really massive Joles, he must have a huge load in here now."

Jolie stopped kissing me, "Have you baby? Do you want to do a cum? Kylie hasn't cum yet. If you lick her and make her cum, we might let you squirt"

I whimpered in agreement as she clenched again. I was getting close but she was denying me orgasm.

"Get ready Kylie, he can't last long when he's inside me. Another few squeezes should be all he can take."

Jolie rolled me over onto my back and pulled off me. I whined as my cock pulled free, but she straddled my hips and I moaned as she took me back into her silky hole. Kylie placed a pillow under my shoulders and tilted my head back so that I was looking back at her. She knelt over my head and fingered her bald slit, her huge erect clitoris strained upward like a one-inch cock. Her pussy was small and neat, inviting me to kiss its shiny wet slit, but she held it away teasing herself.

"Just flick my clitty with your tongue sweetie, no going inside me."

She crouched lower bringing the hard little shaft within reach, sighing softly as I licked and gently mouthed it. Jolie began squeezing again, trying to match my arousal to Kylie's.

She squeezed again and I couldn't stifle a moan of desire. I began to tremble as the tension in me grew, my breathing ragged and my hips twitching as I approached orgasm.

"I know you want to buck, but keep still baby, or I'll take it out."

She gave a series of very gentle short squeezes, keeping me hanging on the very verge. I couldn't breathe, my whole being poised for the blissful first spasm.

"I've got him hanging Kylie are you nearly there, babe?"

Kylie was bucking gently against my flickering tongue,

"Nearly, I'm close."

"Paul, when Kylie cums she's going to squirt a lot, so open your mouth wide for her and suck her cunny until she's finished. If you keep sucking until she's finished you can buck, but if not, I'll leave you all hard and horny."

She continued with the fluttering little clenches, skillfully holding me right on the very edge.

"Shhh, baby just a little longer, wait another few seconds for Kylie. That's it, hold on, here she comes."

Kylie gave a cry and fell forward into Jolie's arms, her hips bucking. I opened my mouth wide, sealing my lips against her spasming vulva as jet after jet of warm, slightly salty liquid jetted into my open mouth.

"Yes Kylie, do a nice big cum in his mouth."

Kylie's hips jerked as she gasped her way through a long orgasm, pushing her vulva hard against my mouth. Her final jet was a long continuous stream and I had to swallow frantically several times before she eased back off me.

"Christ he's got a lovely soft mouth Joles. He's almost as good as you. Let him do it now".

Jolie gave a final powerful couple of squeezes and humped until I gasped as I tipped over the edge.

"He's coming Kylie, watch him squirt."

Jolie quickly pulled off me, my cock pulling out and trailing a string of secretions. She held her slit against the underside of my cock as I lifted and tried desperately to reinsert before my first contraction.

"That's it, baby, squirt for us. Just hump against me and let Kylie watch you doing it all."

The timing was perfect. My first contraction hit immediately, my cock nodding as I squirted a huge rope of cum into the air, showering my chest and face. The second squirt was even larger, hitting Kylies chest and tummy.

"Oh my God," squealed Kylie, "Look at him squirting, his contractions are incredible."

"That's it, good boy, cum hard, squirt all over yourself," Jolie rubbed her pussy against my cocklet as it bucked and thick ropes of cum showered my body, splattering my tummy, neck and face.

"God there's so much. It's all over me."

I pumped and pumped until eventually I finished cumming and lay still, panting. Jolie leaned over me and nuzzled my ear and husked,

"Was that nice baby?"

Kylie looked down to where my cum had splattered her body.

"Jesus, that's incredible. So much cum from such a little clitty."

Jolie giggled, "Yes, it's a shame his willy isn't as big as his massive balls. He'd be quite a stud if he could just last a bit longer. But he's my big clever boy and I love him to bits. Come here baby."

She lay on top of my cum-soaked body and kissed me.

"I don't care if you're all cummy, I'm going to give my baby a big cuddle."

She wriggled against me, giggling softly as she smeared warm, slimy cum between our bodies.

12