The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 04

Story Info
A frustrated young wife cuckolds her submissive husband.
6.3k words
4.56
26k
17

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Compliant Cuckold 4

Author's note

I was a bit surprised to receive some angry critical comment regarding the story line in this chapter, as the previous chapters were generally positively received considering that this is my first effort. I wondered if this might be because the content was not what was expected from the category I put the story in, as there is no femdom category. So I have modified the intro and tags to try and address this. Another point centred around the issue of Kylie having been raped as a child and the perception by some that her penetration of Paul was her acting this out herself, which was not my intent. I'm grateful that this was pointed out to me as the issue of rape can be painful to some readers, so I have removed this and I hope I have made it clearer in the narrative and intro that the relationship between Paul, Jolie and Kylie is one based on affection and the desire to sexually excite each other, not one of cruelty or hate. My apologies to anyone who was upset by the previous version and I continue to welcome constructive comment, good or bad.

Synopsis

This story is about a husband's willing decent into cuckoldry. Paul is a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy his gorgeous young wife, Jolie, in bed. She loves him, but has become sexually frustrated and was persuaded by her stunning new friend Kylie, to add some excitement to their love life. They have discovered that Paul is a submissive and that he is excited by female domination, tease and denial. Jolie finds that she is bisexual and falls for her new friend. The threesome develops into an affectionate and loving relationship in which they explore the boundaries of their sexual desires. This is a complete short story, but I think you might enjoy it more if you have read chapters one to three first.

Chapter 4: Taken by Surprise

I was awoken by my wife as she kissed me goodbye before heading off to work. She spent considerably more time kissing the skinny little blond lying in bed next to me.

"Keep him frisky for later, but don't be too cruel Kylie, you know how much he likes you."

"Come here you little tease."

She tried to pull Jolie onto the bed but she giggled and pulled away, "Kylie, you'll wrinkle my clothes, I'll see you at twelve."

She kissed her again before blowing one to me and skipping out of the door.

I was on my back and Kylie wrapped herself around me, her left arm and leg thrown over me and her head snuggled into my neck. I looked down at her perfect little body and ran my hand down her bare back to where her thong panties disappeared between her pert little buttocks.

"Little witch has left me horny," she breathed, pressing her mons against my thigh. I slid out from under her,

"Let me up baby, I need to pee."

She groaned and rolled onto her back exposing her gorgeous little AA breastlets and flat tummy, the result of hours spent in the gym as a personal trainer. On returning from the bathroom, I saw her eyes were closed and her fingers were under the waistband of her thong. I crawled up between her thighs. Her nipples had hardened in the cool air and her concave tummy rose and fell with her steady breathing. I planted a soft kiss on her tummy at the same time sliding my hands around her waist to lift her middle to arch her back.

"Do the abs thing for me Kylie."

"Go away, I'm sleepy. Make me coffee."

"Please Kylie, you know I love your tummy muscles."

"For goodness sake."

She parted her knees and pulled them up into a crunch so that her abs hardened and stood out in relief as she sucked her tummy in.

"You're just weird. My tits are bare and you want to play with my stomach."

"You haven't given me permission to touch your breasts."

I slid my hands up her body to cup her baby breasts before taking an erect nipple between each thumb and forefinger. Her breathing deepened and her back arched more, her arms going over her head as she stretched. I nipped at her tummy with my teeth, licking around her cute naval and kissing her taut abs. She felt between my legs with her foot to find my cocklet straining to erect in its cage.

"What's wrong with you? You're hard from kissing my tummy, you freak."

"I love all your little body, including this bit."

I moved down to where her large clitoris made a little visible bump in the crotch of her panties and nipped it with my lips. She lifted her hips and my hands slid down to cup her buttocks as I bit gently at the little bump.

"Don't Paul, you're going to make we wet my knickers," she gasped.

"That's easily fixed I grinned."

She giggled as I whipped them down and parked them at the crook of her knees above my head revealing her cute, bare pussy. She had an extraordinarily large clitoris that was as thick as my finger. It was normally constrained under its hood, but I must have released it when I nibbled her. I looked up to see her eyes were screwed shut and she was biting her bottom lip. I flicked at the little shaft gently with my tongue, repeating this over and over, each time pulling away as she lifted her pelvis to increase the contact. Her cunny was now running wet as I ran my tongue along her neat little slit, and she bucked at my probing tongue. I switched to kissing the soft skin where her inner thighs met her mound until she relaxed again. I slid my hands back to her nipples pulling them away from her chest and pinching them as she panted and writhed beneath me. Her clitoris was almost three quarters of an inch long and rigidly erect and I nudged it from side to side as her hips started to buck. I flickered my tongue rapidly over the rigid little organ and her abs tensed as her back arched.

"I'll wee if you make me cum, I can't help it, I'm bursting."

I took it into my mouth and sucked, rubbing the little shaft with my tongue. She bucked furiously and cried out as she came, urine squirting into my mouth as her orgasm took control of her body. I swallowed a couple of times as she filled my mouth, but I couldn't keep up and pulled away to watch her squirt jet after jet onto my chest as her pussy spasmed. I planted soft kisses on the backs of her thighs as her orgasm wound down, pulling her knickers from her waving legs. Her thighs fell wide open as her breathing and heart rate slowed. My head lay on her tummy and my arms went around her waist to hug her to me. Her hands moved to my head and her fingers entwined in my hair as her legs crossed over my back. We lay like that as her breathing returned to normal.

"That was lovely, sweetie, but you know you will pay for your disobedience later."

She stroked my hair for a moment more, then pulled me up to kiss her. She giggled,

"You smell of wee. Go and have a shower while I put this bedding in the wash. Its soaked and Jolie will go nuts if she sees it."

I was horny now and my cocklet was straining in its cage. I pulled her hand down and humped against it.

"Later, sweetie, you know its better if we make you wait."

*************************************

Fresh from the shower, I was greeted with the scent of fabric softener and coffee as I entered the kitchen. The washing machine was rumbling in the utility. We ate breakfast watching TV news then I retired to my office to work. Kylie brought me tea an hour later saying the bedding was back on the bed and reminding me that we needed to be going in an hour to meet Jolie. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her, at the same time realizing her bottom was bare under her oversized T shirt. She caught my expression and giggled,

"Easy tiger. I'm a lesbian remember, and I've already let you play with my body today. I told you if you're good we might let your little soldier out later."

She hopped off my lap and skipped out of my reach before pulling her T shirt over her head and walking naked from my office. I pretended to stand and she sprinted upstairs for her shower. She came down half an hour later dressed in her gym 'uniform' of sneakers, lilac crop top and black lycra boy shorts. The vulnerable girl was gone, replaced by the assertive personal trainer. She looked me up and down.

"Go and put running shorts on Paul and no knickers. Hurry, we need to go."

I did as she asked and found her waiting in the car with the engine running. She drove us into town, slapping my hand away when I went to grope her bare thigh. We were just alighting from the car when Jolie appeared, having walked from her office. She was business smart in her white shirt and navy skirt that came to mid thigh. She kissed me and slid a hand up the leg of my shorts to grope my bottom.

"Jolie, people are watching," I admonished.

"Thats the point, they can see that you're mine. I can have you and they can't."

"This must be OK too then," Kylie grinned, pulling my wife's head back by her ponytail and nuzzling her neck.

She slid a thigh between Jolie's before kissing her passionately on the mouth. She pulled away smirking as Jolie flushed scarlet. Kylie grabbed Jolie's hand and dragged her away, looking back at me.

"Come on Paul, we girls only have an hour before we need to be at work."

You could have knocked me down with a feather when instead of going for lunch Kylie led us into an adult shop. We went past the lingerie and soft porn videos through a curtain into the back of the shop where the sex toys and hardcore films were on display. Kylie sat me on a chair and led Jolie over to the toys. They spent a few minutes browsing, under the steady gaze of the pretty blonde sales girl. She was no more than eighteen with a skinny waist and big firm-looking breasts. She kept looking across at me and her face seemed familiar. Kylie was making it obvious that she and Jolie were together with little gestures and smiles before brazenly dropping her hand from Jolie's waist to grope her bottom. The sales girl seemed to make her mind up and came across to introduce herself as Lucy.

"Hi Lucy, I've been fucking my friend Jolie here with a feeldoe like this one," she tapped a box on the display with the back of a finger, "So we're looking for a strapon of similar size so her husband over there can fuck her too, but It needs to fit around his chastity cage."

I glared at Kylie and my face was scarlet as Lucy looked across at me with astonishment. Another older sales girl had entered the room and smirked as she selected a sturdy looking leather strapon harness and presented it to Kylie. "This one won't slip and has a modular connection system for a range of attachments. It also allows use of a butt plug or anal dildo for the wearer."

She looked across at me questioningly as I squirmed in my seat.

"He does like a couple of fingers up his bottom when he wants to cum. Maybe a small vibrating plug too," she grinned, lets have those shorts off Paul so we can try the harness for fit with your cage."

Lucy was staring at me with a hand over her mouth when a male customer entered the room and began looking at some metal cock rings. I looked around for a changing room, but Kylie came over to stand next to me.

"Come on Sweetie, we can't all fit in the changing cubicle and I'm sure these people have seen a little willy in a cage before."

"Kylie, please," I whined, "We can try it on at home."

"Don't be a baby Paul, you want your wife to enjoy being fucked with a proper sized cock when I'm not around to do it don't you?"

I nodded shame faced and allowed Kylie to pull my shorts down. She tapped my legs to get me to step out of them. The older girl came across and lifted my T-shirt up exposing my cocklet in its microcage. She deftly buckled the harness around me and adjusted it to clear my cage before pulling it tight. She looked up at me,

"Comfy?" she smirked.

"Its fine," I muttered as she turned me around and bent me at the waist slightly.

"You can see the access hole here for anal play. It can also be used to attach toys to the inside of the harness."

Lucy began helping the male customer with the cock rings, but both were watching furtively. The girl selected a black seven inch dildo that was the same girth as the feeldoe Kylie had indicated earlier. She showed it to Jolie,

"This should feel similar to the feeldoe when its inside you, but its very slightly shorter in case he gets a bit carried away."

"You like to be fucked hard, don't you darling?" Kylie kissed her and groped her bottom again.

The girl quickly attached the dildo to the harness and stepped back to look at me. It jutted out obscenely and looked huge compared to my cocklet, which was beginning to stiffen in its cage. Jolie reached out to fondle the black silicon appendage,

"Ooh I like this. I wish your cocklet was this big. Then if we could find a way to control you premature ejaculation I'd let you fuck me."

Kylie kissed her again, wriggling her tight skirt up to reveal her black lacy thong and her perfect little buttocks. Jolie pulled back from the kiss in shock but Kylie held her tightly to her by her waist.

"Shhhh, its OK baby they've all seen a bottom before." She kissed her again fondling her exposed cheeks. Paul, come and kiss her bottom, you know it turns her on. Can we try this in case its too big?"

Lucy looked at her senior colleague, shocked as she replied, "Only if we can watch."

Her colleague disappeared returning with two more male customers and another assistant carrying a tube of lubricant, which she gave to Kylie. I eased Jolie's thong down her thighs, her hairless little slit now exposed to the room. Jolie whimpered,

"Oh my God Kylie, I can't believe you want me to do this with all these people watching,"

She buried her scarlet face in the crook of Kylie's neck. Her slit was becoming moist though, betraying her arousal. Kylie bent her over a chair back as the girl applied lube to the dildo. My cocklet was now straining hard in its cage and bulging through the bars. Jolie moaned as I centred the phallus on her tight little slit and eased the tip in. I resisted the urge to ram it in hard and she moaned as I slid it gently home.

"Oh God it feels big," she husked, "Fuck me Paul."

She began to pant as I started moving in and out slowly, my hands holding her tiny waist. As soon as I felt her beginning to push back I increased the pace, my tummy hitting her bottom on each stroke. The bystanders moved in closer, the men massaging obvious erections. Jolie began to grunt loudly with each hard thrust.

One of the men stepped in close and fondled Jolie's nearest buttock.

"I can't believe you don't get to put your cock in her, she's fucking gorgeous."

He reached under her to grope her flat chest before Kylie pushed him away,

"Hey, you can watch but don't touch, she's mine."

"Lets see his useless little cock then," the sales girl grinned, "He looks like he's about to burst out of that cage anyhow."

Kylie came behind me pulling the velcro band from her hair. I automatically put my hands behind my back and she bound my wrists. She quickly unlocked my cock cage with the key on her necklace and I gasped in relief as she freed me. My cocklet surged to its full four inches but was forced to down between my thighs by the strapon harness. It dripped precum and waggled in mid air as I plunged the dildo in and out my wife's soggy pouch.

"Aw look how hard he is, let him put it in her," Lucy sympathised.

"Its no use, he gets so excited he'd cum all over her bottom just trying to enter her. She's nearly there any way. Go on Paul, she really wants it, fuck her hard."

I thrust rapidly, my tummy slapping loudly against her bottom as Jolie's back arched in a pre orgasmic rictus, her breath held for a few seconds before being exhaled in a cry of delight as her climax crashed over her. I wailed in frustration, my own need to cum denied as my wife collapsed against her girl friend her hips still twitching. I remained where I was with the strapon buried inside her until she pulled away and turned to kiss me. Lucy came over and took my arm.

"Look how hard his little cock is, he wants to cum don't you love? I've got something tight enough for your little willy over here."

She quickly unbuckled the harness and I stepped out of it as she led me across to a part doll consisting of a pair of hips and buttocks mounted in a stand.

"Alex here has a really tight bottom hole. Put your willy in it and have a nice big cum."

It was difficult with my arms bound behind me and I my cocklet was hard against my tummy and at the wrong angle as I humped at the dolls upturned buttocks. I heard laughing as I struggled desperately to enter. I looked at Lucy imploringly. She took my cocklet in her small hand and held me in position for entry.

"There we are you poor love, be as rough as you like, Alex won't mind if you cum too soon."

I was aware of Lucy's other hand on my bottom and everyone silently watching as I finally entered the doll's surrogate anus with a gasp of relief. I'd never been allowed anal before, so I don't know how realistic it felt but it was tight and wet and I was desperate to orgasm. I managed half a dozen thrusts before it got too much for me and I tried to stop moving and delay the inevitable.

"Oh Lucy its so tight," I gasped.

"Don't try and hold back, just enjoy your cum, Alex won't care love."

I thrust hard a couple more times and gasped as I ejaculated. I bucked erratically, panting as I pumped into the doll's tight rectum. Lucy stroked my bottom urging me on.

"That's it Paul cum for Lucy."

There must have been a hole straight through as semen splattered onto the tiles with each squirt. Jolie came over and hugged me from behind as my orgasm wound down.

"Are you all done sweetie?"

When I nodded she grasped my cocklet and balls from between my legs, "Out you come then, lets have that cage back on."

I looked up as one of the men ejaculated onto the floor pumping his big cock furiously. Another patted my shoulder as he left,

"Your little cock is pathetic, but you cum like a stallion mate. Let me know if you need me to fuck your wife or her friend."

"Fat chance," quipped Kylie.

"I can't believe you have two gorgeous women but you only get to fuck a doll's arse you poor sod," laughed another man as he left with a girl.

Lucy grabbed my arm, "Leave him alone. I'd let him stick his little soldier in my bottom any time."

Her eyes were brimming with tears and Jolie noticed and chewed her bottom lip,

"I can see you like my husband Lucy."

"He's a regular in the coffee shop I work at and I read his Silver Cauldron stories. Why are you so mean to him?"

"Its not what it seems Lucy. It turns him on when we dominate him - doesn't it babe?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"You saw how hard his willy got."

Kylie came across to join us.

"I saw you looking at her bottom when she was bent over the chair back. Did it turn you on Lucy?"

She looked down at the floor.

"Look, we'll take the strapon and the Alex doll. If you want to chat more why don't you arrange to deliver them personally? Kylie and I both have work now, but your welcome to come for coffee later. I'm sure Paul would like to see more of you," she teased.

Lucy smiled shyly and took Jolie's cell phone number. Kylie clicked my now flaccid willy back into its cage and released my hands. She gave me back my shorts and I stepped into them aware that our audience was still smirking at me. I just wanted to get out of there, and away from those knowing looks. At least I wouldn't have to carry the Alex doll out of there.

***************************

Two days later Lucy called around on her electric scooter. She was in work clothes and carried the strapon in a plain box, but apologised that the Alex doll had a fault in the wifi controlled vibrator unit and they were awaiting a replacement. I invited her in for coffee. She sat in the kitchen with Jolie and I and asked after Kylie. I explained that she didn't live with us although she spent several nights each week at our house. Tonight she was working late shift as a personal trainer at the gym.

12