The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That explains her amazing body," Lucy said wistfully. "Oh gosh, yours is great too Jolie," she blushed.

Jolie smiled, "I'm getting there with her training but I don't have her abs yet. You have a lovely body Lucy, Paul has been studying it very closely since you got here," she grinned at me. Just then the heavens opened and the rain came rattling against the kitchen windows.

"I have to go, my Mum needs me to make dinner."

"Run her home Paul, or she'll get soaked," she leaned into me and whispered, "She's besotted with you Paul, be nice and we might have another playmate soon."

Lucy and I got into my Range Rover under the shelter of the canopy and I started following her directions. I glanced across at her and caught her looking at me and smiled at her.

"You caught me looking at you," I confessed to save her blushes, "You're so pretty I can't help myself."

"Stop it," she giggled, it was me looking at you. You know I love your Silver Cauldron stories, I've read them all."

"So you're the one who's been buying them then. My publisher said there was someone," I quipped.

"There are loads of us. I run your unofficial fan site. They won't believe I've met you."

I felt a sudden surge of alarm, "You won't....."

"Don't worry, I would die before I'd mention anything about the sex shop. I'm embarrassed that I work there but I need the extra money for college. You can trust me, honestly."

"I think I do trust you Lucy. You know you live very close to Kylie," I nodded, "She lives just two streets that way."

We pulled to a stop outside her house and she leaned across quickly and pecked my cheek.

"That's for running me home," she smiled. When I half turned towards her in surprise she did it again, "And that's for Jolie for letting you," she grinned.

When I turned fully towards her and smiled back she kissed me on the lips this time, not quite a snog but more than a peck.

"Was that for Kylie then?"

"No, that was for me. I've wanted to do that since I first saw you in the coffee shop."

She giggled and fled to her front door, but had to come back red faced to collect her scooter. She waved as I pulled away.

I got home to find the table laid and dinner about to be served. I opened a bottle of merlot and Jolie dished up the spaghetti bolognese and quizzed me as to how the conversation had gone with Lucy. I told her about the fan club and the kisses.

"She certainly seems to like you. Remember in the shop she said you could put your willy up her bottom any time. She also confessed to being turned on when you kissed my rear. I think she might be a bisexual submissive and Kylie wants to try some spanking and bondage which might be a bit extreme for me. Perhaps we could get her to play with us. Kylie's coming over after her shift later to stay the night again. She's going to bring the feeldoe and fuck me, you know we like you to watch us. If you're good we might let you cum too."

*************************

Later that evening The three of us were in bed. I was rigid and horny having been allowed to suck and nuzzle breasts and buttocks as Kylie fucked my wife with the feeldoe. They had bound my hands and released my cock, but as usual, I had been denied my own orgasm. Kylie had rolled onto her back panting from her exertions having fucked my wife hard in several positions to three huge orgasms. Jolie was lying with her hands still clutching the headboard above her head. I took advantage and wriggled over her and tried to hump my aching cocklet against her gaping wet pussy. She looked up at me and smirked,

"I know you're all stiff and horny from watching us baby, but my cunny's not for you anymore."

She reached between us to push my erect willie away from her soggy slit. When I whined, she pulled me closer and kissed me. She moved so that my hard on was against the soft skin of her inner thigh.

"Have a little rub on my leg then but don't make a mess or I won't ever let you again."

Her thigh was wet and slippery from her coupling with Kylie and I moaned with pleasure as I rubbed gently against her. Her hand slipped around to my bottom to encourage me and we moved gently together. As my breathing became more ragged, she nuzzled my ear and whispered,

"Careful baby, just to the edge and no more. If you squirt you will be sorry. Tell me when you are really close."

After another few seconds I gasped,

"Oh God, Jolie."

She stopped moving and moved her thigh away slightly.

"Shhh, keep still baby, just relax." She stroked my bottom soothingly as I trembled at the edge.

"That's a good boy; calm down and we can do it some more."

We did this several more times, each time seemingly a tiny bit closer to the edge. Her thigh was now wet with my oozing precum and I was shaking with excitement.

"Would you like me to rub your bottom hole?"

I was ashamed but I wanted the feeling I got when she touched me there.

"Please Jolie" I whispered.

She lubricated her fingers from her recently fucked pussy before sliding them over my rear hole. I moaned as she eased a finger inside, her thigh rubbing my stiffy again. Each time I got close she would stop me moving until the moment had passed, leaving me increasingly desperate.

"I need more, please let me cum" I wailed pushing my bottom back against her finger.

I gasped as she inserted another finger, pumping slowly as I pushed back against her.

"More, please, it's not enough", I moaned in frustration as she edged me again

At about the tenth edge I whined as Jolie removed her fingers. I felt Kylie snuggle up behind me spoon fashion. She still had her big strapless dildo on from fucking Jolie and it was wet and slimy against the crack of my bottom.

This time the stimulation of my twitching hole came from Kylie as she pressed the shaft of the huge phallus between my bottom cheeks to rut in my crack. Jolie kept her thigh still, but Kylie's subtle thrusting caused my rigid stiffy to move against the soft wet skin. I whimpered with need as I began to edge again.

"Is that nice baby? Are you close? Remember no mess or we stop."

"Oh, Jolie please, please, I'm so close, let me squirt."

Kylie held a small bottle under my nose.

"Take a big sniff sweetie, that's a good boy."

I began to tremble and pant as the poppers hit, my need rocketing to new heights. Jolie quickly began to urge me to my knees above her.

"Up, up, kneel over me baby."

As I came to my knees straddling her hips, I felt Kylie move around behind me. Jolie lightly stroked my aching cock with her fingertips. I felt the thick rubbery tip of Kylie's phallus against my thigh. My hands were still bound behind me as Jolie pulled me down against her flat chest leaving my haunches high in the air. I began to arch my back instinctively exposing my hole as I felt the huge cock nudging the crack of my upraised bottom. My heart thudded as the poppers rush peaked. I wanted something in my bottom but this felt so gay.

"No Jolie, please I'm not gay."

"Shussh baby, it's not gay, she's a girl. You want it really baby; let her do it to you, it's going to feel so good. Let her take you baby and I'll rub your willy until you squirt all over me. Would you like to squirt all over my tummy? Let her have your bottom baby and you can cum really hard."

Kylie's shaft was already lubricated from fucking Jolie. I gasped when it nudged my hole.

"Oh God, Oh God," I panted.

"Spread your thighs as wide as you can baby. Arch your back, show her everything. Here it comes baby; she's going to mount you now. Let her do it to you, there's a good boy. Look at me as it goes in."

I gasped as she forced the huge cock into my bottom. It felt huge and I panicked, worried I might tear. I struggled in my wife's arms.

"It's huge, it's so big, oh God."

Jolie held me still as the massive phallus popped past my stretched sphincter.

" Shhh, its OK baby, it's in now, just relax your bottom, it's going to feel so good in a second. Take a big sniff baby."

She held the poppers bottle under my nose as I took another big hit. My arousal surged again and I suddenly wanted to be penetrated hard. Kylie sensed it and I cried out as she pushed hard driving the shaft into me until I felt her flat tummy hard against my bottom.

"He's mounted Joles, all the way. I'm fully in him."

"Oh, baby you're such a good boy, taking such a big cock in your tight little hole. Can you feel her tummy against your bottom? Does that feel nice - I can feel your willy is really hard against my leg."

I whimpered as Kylie slowly withdrew until I felt the slight tug of the glans against my sphincter. Then I moaned as she pushed back in more quickly, until her tummy was against my buttocks again. She began to move faster. Each time the cockhead bumped over my prostate I inched a little closer to the edge. Jolie moved slightly so that I couldn't rub on her leg. My rigid stiffy hovered an inch or two above her tummy. I spread my legs as wide as I could, trying to get lower and into contact with the soft warm skin.

"No baby, don't rub" she said, sucking her tummy in denying me contact.

She pushed the poppers bottle under my nose again and I inhaled deeply. The rush came again immediately and I gasped,

"Oh God, fuck me hard."

Kylie rammed the phallus into me causing her tummy to smack against my bottom. She held my hips tightly, her hips thrusting vigorously.

Jolie pulled my face to hers kissing me and whispered,

"That's it, baby, lift your bottom for her. Take that big cock. Let her fuck you hard. Are you close?"

The dominant thrusting was taking me right to the edge and I held my breath, tensing in anticipation, trying to hold back.

"Fuck him hard Kylie, he's close. His willy is really hard and drooling on my tummy."

Kylie rammed into me hard, the sound of her tummy smacking against my bottom loud as she fucked me.

"That's my good boy, take that big cock. Arch your back baby, let her know you want her."

Jolie reach under me to fondle my swollen, lemon sized balls.

"Oh, these are so full, do you want to cum?"

"Jolie please," I whined.

"OK baby, squirt it all on my tummy now."

She gave my stiffy a couple of gentle strokes with her fingertips and it was enough. I held my breath as I went into the blissful spasm, my lips pulled back in a snarl of release.

"He's going to cum Kylie, fuck him really hard. Pull him up so I can see."

Kylie grabbed my hair and pulled me up into a kneeling position as she banged the cock into me hard, her tummy smacking loudly against my vulnerable buttocks. The first contraction was so hard it hurt. Jolie moaned as my cock bucked, the first huge rope splattered across her tummy and chest. The second was almost as painful. My rectum clenched hard onto the invading cock as the second contraction hit, some of my spunk reaching up to spatter Jolie's throat and face. Kylie nuzzled my ear,

"There you go baby, squirt hard all over her, pump it all out. Does that feel good, cumming with my big cock in you?"

The contractions were too intense to reply as I squirted rope after rope on Jolie's skinny little body. Kylie's rough fucking slowed as my orgasm subsided. Then she collapsed onto me gasping for breath and grinding her hips in circles. I could feel her nipples hard against my clammy back as she shuddered through her own orgasm. Jolie held my cocklet stroking slowly as the spasms faded away. She pulled me down to her and nuzzled my ear affectionately as I caught my breath,

"Are you all finished baby? Was that nice? Kneel up so Kylie can see how much mess you made. "

I struggled to my knees helped by Kylie from behind, the big phallus still inside me. Jolie was covered in ropes of thick, white cum from tummy to neck.

"Oh my God that's incredible, he cums like a bull. And he's still hard," gasped Kylie.

"Come here my clever boy, you can have a big cuddle. You can put it in until it goes soft but no fucking."

I leant forward and snuggled onto her cum-covered body, the dildo slipping out of my bottom as I moved forward. She wriggled beneath me spreading the warm wet cum between us as her soggy snatch sought my hardon. I felt Kylie's hand as she guided my stiffy to its target and I moaned with pleasure as I sank into her warm, wet pouch. Then I grunted as Kylie entered me again, the big phallus pushing into my bottom until I felt her tummy against my buttocks.

Kylie kissed my neck and nuzzled my ear.

"Thank you for letting me have your boy pussy sweetie. You made me cum just from fucking you. I knew you wanted it really; you are so anally sensitive. I wish your wife would let me do her there but she won't let me touch her bottom hole."

"I have a perfectly functioning cunny that is totally yours, but my ass is mine and no one is putting anything inside it, and that's final. Now get off me both of you I need a shower."

Kylie stayed spooned behind me, the feeldoe still lodged in my bottom and her arms around me as we listened to Jolie humming in the shower.

"Well, I think that was pretty final," Kylie giggled. "Look Paul, I know we have this whole femdom thing going on, but we love you and I don't want to do anything you really don't like. So, tell me now if you didn't enjoy it and we won't do it again."

I was emotionally conflicted, but it had felt amazing and I had cum harder than I ever had before. Kylie pressed forward so that the feeldoe slid fully into me. My willy grew hard as she humped me slowly. She reached around to find me fully erect.

"I think we'll take that as your answer, shall we? Now go and snog your wife in the shower."

12