The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 05

Story Info
A frustrated young wife cuckolds her inadequate husband.
6.4k words
4.56
12k
17

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Compliant Cuckold - Chap 5

Synopsis

This story is about a husband's willing decent into cuckoldry. Paul is a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy his gorgeous young wife, Jolie, in bed. She loves him, but has become sexually frustrated and was persuaded by her stunning new friend Kylie, to add some excitement to their love life. They have discovered that Paul is a submissive and that he is excited by female domination, tease and denial. Jolie finds that she is bisexual and falls for her new friend. The threesome develops into an affectionate and loving relationship in which they explore the boundaries of their sexual desires. This is a complete short story, but I think you might enjoy it more if you have read chapters one to four first.

This story contains the following sexual activities - please don't read it if they offend you. Heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, voyeurism and exhibitionism.

Chapter 5 - Kylie Moves In

The sound of Kylie's car pulling onto the drive drew my attention from my laptop, and the new Silver Cauldron short story I was wrestling with. Grateful for the distraction, I went downstairs to greet her and help her with her suitcase. She was moving in with Jolie and I for a month to see if we could make it work permanently. From the doorway I saw her pull her case from the rear of her car with ease despite its size. Her job as a personal fitness trainer meant her skinny 5'4 frame was lean and muscled. She was my wife's lover, but despite this she dropped her case and put her arms around my neck and kissed me affectionately. I put my arms around her waist and hugged her to me, her little AA breastlets pressing into my chest. She pulled away and looked up at me,

"Are you sure this is OK Paul?" Her blue eyes searched my face.

My hands dropped to her buttocks and as I lifted her slender frame her legs went around my waist.

"Are you kidding? You spend half your time here anyway. We want you in our bed every night. Now I'm going to carry you over the threshold."

She giggled as I did so, kissing me again before I let her down. I grabbed her case and hauled it up the stairs. She followed me touching my bottom briefly.

"What's wrong with me? I've always been an ass woman but I'm supposed to be a lesbian. Why do I find your ass so attractive?"

"Maybe its because you see me as your submissive now you've had me. Or maybe I just have an irresistible ass."

I dragged her case into the master suite and plonked it onto the superking bed.

"Am I not in the guest room?"

"Jolie moved some of our stuff in there and made space for some of your things in here. She doesn't want you to feel like a guest."

"Aww, that's sweet. That's why I love the little witch."

She turned, put her hands on my shoulders and looked at me steadily.

"You know I love you too, don't you?"

"I did think you liked me."

She pulled me close and hugged me.

"Oh, I'm way past like, you lovely man. Now enough of this mush, where am I putting my stuff?"

I went downstairs and left her to unpack as I fixed us a sandwich and coffee. I wondered if I should have confessed that it was mutual, but I didn't want to spoil the moment - there would be other opportunities.

Later we sat on opposite sides of the breakfast bar eating bacon sandwiches. Kylie licked a crumb from the corner of her mouth,

"So what time is Lucy coming with the Alex doll?"

"She said she would deliver it this afternoon in the shop van on the way back from their supplier. They had to order a new one as the vibration controller was broken. Apparently, we'll be getting the new model with a different stand and a wifi controller. If she has time, she said she'd set it up and show us how it works."

Kylie wrinkled her forehead,

"How it works? Don't you just stick your willie in it and hump? I think it's just an excuse for her to see you again," she teased.

"Stop it. It seems you have to build the stand. It's different to the one we saw in the shop, and you need to load an app to control the vibration thingy."

Kylie licked ketchup from her fingers.

"She has so got the hots for you, it's very sweet."

Lucy was working part time in an adult shop we had visited the previous week, and in our local coffee shop to support her studies. She also happened to be chair of an unofficial fan club for my Silver Cauldron series of short stories.

"Come on Paul, she's really pretty and she has a fantastic figure. Not your usual flat chested type though, I don't know how you'd cope with those amazing breasts."

I looked up to see her smirking at me and I laughed.

"Ok, busted, I think she's very cute. But don't deny that you and Jolie fancy her too."

"I'm keen to find out if she's bisexual, but she may not know herself yet. We need to get to know her a bit more, Jolie suggested we invite her over for dinner next weekend. Perhaps you could ask her?"

"I need to get back to work. You know where everything is by now, give me a shout if you need anything."

She made to grope my bottom again as I passed her, but I skipped out of her reach as I returned to my study.

Kylie had just brought me some water when a white van pulled up outside. She'd changed into a very short blue tennis skirt and white crop top that showed off her flat tummy. She leaned over my desk to peer out of the window and I could see where her navy thong disappeared between her pert little buttocks. I couldn't resist caressing her cute bottom. She giggled and slapped my hand away.

"That's for Lucy's benefit not yours."

By the time we got downstairs and opened the door Lucy had unloaded two large boxes and was locking the van. She was wearing her shop 'uniform' of denim short shorts and a tight navy polo shirt that strained to contain her big breasts. Kylie said hi and grabbed the first box and took it inside. Lucy and I both bent to pick up the second box and just avoided clashing heads. As we stood back and looked at each other I grinned,

"No kiss today then."

She blushed and put her hands to her face,

"I can't believe I did that."

I laughed and picked up the last box.

"Come on Lucy, let's go and have a coffee and you can show us how to put this thing together."

She kicked her sneakers off at the door and followed me upstairs. I couldn't help but look at her cute bottom as she bent over to open the boxes. Her white denim shorts were cut very high and revealed that interesting area where buttock meets thigh. When I looked up again Kylie was smirking and mouthed the word pervert at me, before announcing that she was going down to make us coffee. Lucy quickly assembled the stand, which was made from steel tubing mounted onto a wooden board.

"This is the new stand, which is of this open design as opposed to the old wooden enclosed one. It's much lighter, which is why it's fixed to this wooden board. The idea is that you stand or kneel on it and it stops it from moving when you're, erm, using it."

She showed me how the legs could be adjusted to suit a standing or kneeling position.

"Of course, you could take the doll out of the stand if you wanted to use it laying down or in bed, say."

She then opened the other box and removed the doll, which consisted of a waist to thighs silicon model of a small human figure with pert buttocks and an anal opening. What took me by surprise was the large erect penis and testicles.

"Lucy this is a boy doll," I raised my voice in shock.

Lucy looked startled, "It's the same Alex doll that you used in the shop, didn't you know it was a boy?"

"No, I did not," I snapped, "Alex can be a girl's name too and the stand obviously concealed the penis in the shop."

"I'm so sorry Paul, I choose this doll because it had the tightest opening, which I thought might feel nicer because you have such a small........."

She stopped in mid-sentence, her face scarlet with embarrassment, her eyes filling with tears. Kylie arrived with coffee in time to catch the exchange.

"Paul, don't shout at her, look at her face, she's mortified. She was trying to help you! Come here sweetheart."

Kylie put the coffee tray down and wrapped her arms around the Lucy,

"Ignore the grumpy git Lucy, it was a good choice and he certainly enjoyed humping it in the shop."

"I'm sorry Lucy, it just took me by surprise that's all. You're right, it did feel nice when I used it. Why don't you show us how it fits in the stand?"

Lucy disengaged from Kylie's hug and showed us that it could be mounted dog style in the stand for anal sex, and how it could be turned over for riding the large nine-inch penis. She then showed us how to download the app to our mobile phones while we drank our coffee and checked the functioning of the vibration control. She checked her watch and looked up in alarm,

"Oh crikey, I need to go and get the van back to the shop."

Kylie thanked her and gathered up the coffee things, giving me a meaningful look as she went out of the room.

"Yes thanks, that was really helpful, I think I have the hang of it now."

As she went to follow me out, I turned and took her hands in mine.

"Lucy I'm really sorry I was short with you, I was just a bit surprised, but you were right, the Alex doll was a good choice. Am I forgiven?"

She looked up at me and nodded, but I could see tears were not far beneath the surface. I offered my most contrite expression.

"Can I have a hug please?"

She took a quick step towards me and put her arms around my neck burying her face in my shoulder. My arms went around her slim waist and I pulled her closer. Her hug tightened around me and I felt her big breasts pressed against my chest. She seemed in no rush to let me go, so I held her for a few moments more before turning my head to kiss her cheek and gently releasing her.

"Thank you, I don't feel such a scumbag now. But I would feel even better if you would come and have dinner with Jolie, Kylie and me next Saturday. Jolie is sorry she missed you today and would really like to see you again, and she makes great Italian food."

Her face lit up.

"OK, that would be lovely thank you. What time and what should I wear - do you dress up for dinner?"

"Great. Seven o'clock would be perfect. Wear what you feel most comfortable in, we want to get to know who Lucy is when she's not working."

I walked her to the van, noting that Kylie was giving us plenty of space. She opened the driver's door and as she went to get in, I said,

"Lucy."

As she turned towards me, I put a hand on her waist and leaned in quickly to kiss her on the lips. She didn't back away and I held it for longer than a peck but not long enough to be a snog. As I pulled away, she blushed and smiled.

"What was that for?"

"Me," I grinned and beat a retreat to the front door. She was still smiling as she drove away. I closed the door and turned around to find Kylie waiting expectantly with her eyebrows raised.

"She's coming next Saturday at seven."

"Oh, well done you. I thought you'd frightened her off for a moment earlier, so I left you to work your charms. I'll text our girl, she'll be chuffed."

A few moments later Kylie came to find me in my office.

"Jolie sends kisses and says please finish working by six tonight and get ready for dinner. She's booked a table at Carletto's for 7.30 to celebrate our first evening living together. So, I'm going to get ready. Is it OK if I have a bath?"

"Kylie, you live here now. There's really no need to ask permission, it's your home too. If you need towels, they are in the airing cupboard."

I headed to my office to try and get some more writing done, but in the end, I couldn't concentrate, so I went down and poured a shot of Bailey's for Kylie and I. I grabbed some tea lights on the way upstairs. The bathroom door was ajar so I tapped on the door and waited for her to call me in. She was up to her neck in bubbles, her long blond hair pinned up on her head. She grinned when she saw the Bailey's.

"Oooh what a fab idea. And candles too, that's very sweet of you, I feel very spoilt."

I left her to her bubbles and went to get showered and changed myself.

An hour later I heard Jolie arrive and went down to greet her. She stood on tiptoe to kiss me and pulled a sad face.

"I've had a shitty day at work, I really just want to sit down and unwind."

She smiled when I picked her up and carried her upstairs to the bathroom recently vacated by Kylie. I had refilled the tub and a glass of merlot was waiting on the shelf next to the bath. The room was heavily scented with lavender from the tea-lights.

"Ooh this is nice, thank you".

She gave me a hug and undressed passing me her jacket and skirt to hang in the wardrobe. Before I left, she pulled me back and kissed my cheek. I had to resist the temptation to grope her naked little body as she stepped into the tub. I hung her clothes in the wardrobe. Kylie was sitting at the dressing table finishing putting her blond hair into a plait that reached almost to her waist. She smiled at me in the mirror and I noticed that the simple blue dress she was wearing made her eyes pop. She stood and gave me a twirl.

"Will I do?" she smoothed the dress over her slender hips.

The dress came to mid-thigh and flattered her skinny waist and pert little bottom. I'd only ever seen her in casual clothes before and I was speechless. She was stunning.

"Wow," was all I could manage. I experienced a hormone rush that resulted in a primal urge to throw the little blond onto the bed and fuck her, but she was my dominant and my sad little cocklet was of no interest to her. Instead, I turned and went to order an Uber.

"Looking good yourself, handsome," Kylie called as I descended the stairs. I couldn't resist checking myself in the hall mirror. I was wearing navy chinos and a white, short sleeved dress shirt that showed off my tan. I guessed I looked OK.

Jolie

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I'd heard Paul's reaction to Kylie's appearance. She looked amazing.

"Wow is right girl. You've set the bar rather high tonight."

I picked up a scrunchy from the dressing table and started putting my dark brown hair into a pony tail allowing my towel to drop and pool at my feet. Kylie hugged my naked body from behind, her arms sliding around my waist.

"Nothing you can't easily match my darling."

One hand moved up to my flat chest whilst the other drifted down to my freshly shaved mound. My nipples grew stiff beneath her fingers.

"I love it when you've just done your pussy and it's so smooth. Makes me want to kiss it. Her fingertips drifted through my cleft."

I wriggled around to face her cupping her face in my hands and smiled up at her.

"Much as I'd like that we don't have time sweetie. Listen to me for a moment please. Now you've moved in I don't want Paul to feel pushed out. I want to make tonight special for him when we get back. I don't want to refuse him; I want us to let him put it in me and cum inside."

"Whatever you want baby. You know I want to be part of the glue that holds you two together not a wedge that drives you apart."

She kissed me gently and we touched foreheads for a moment before I went to retrieve my dress from the wardrobe. I selected a little black number with a flared skirt that came to mid-thigh and had a tight bodice that drew attention to rather than tried to hide that my chest was completely flat. Kylie zipped me up and when I turned around, she stepped back to look at me.

"That gets a wow from me Joles. You look gorgeous."

I smiled and pulled a black thong from my knicker drawer.

"No, you don't," grinned Kylie. "That's your penance for me giving up my domination for the evening. No knickers for you sweetie."

"You're kidding," I gasped, "Have you seen how short this dress is? I'll be flashing everyone."

"We'll tell Paul when we're out. That should keep him frisky all evening."

Paul

The girls came downstairs together giggling about something.

"Oh my God, you guys look stunning. What's funny?"

I checked my flies were fastened.

"We'll tell you later babe, the Uber's here," my wife kissed my cheek as she went to open the door.

I sat between the two girls in the taxi as we made the short journey to Carletto's. Jolie held my hand and Kylie had a hand on my thigh. I was aware of the amount of smooth, tanned thigh the girls were displaying and I couldn't help staring. I looked up and Jolie was smiling at me. She placed my palm on her inner thigh and leant to whisper in my ear.

"This dress is the only thing I'm wearing."

At the same time, she pulled my hand up her thigh under her flared skirt until the side of my little finger contacted her bare pussy. I had to swallow a gulp and my cocklet stirred in its cage. A quick glance up confirmed that the drivers view was blocked by his seat.

"You need to be careful getting out," I grinned, "That skirt is very short."

The Uber pulled up a few car lengths away from the restaurant. The driver jumped out and opened the door for Jolie. She kept her legs together as she got out, but I could tell from the drivers look of pleased surprise that he got a good eyeful as she raised her feet to lift them over the sill. I climbed out and Kylie slid across the seat to get out on the same side avoiding the traffic. The driver remained by the door hoping for another flash but all he got this time was a look at Kylie's red knickers. His face reddened as she caught him looking.

"Let's call that part of your tip shall we?" She smirked at him.

The maitre de showed us to our booth and the girls sat me between them again. The meal was lovely and the conversation was funny with lots of laughing. My hand spent most of the evening on Jolie's inner thigh, both of us very aware how close to her bare pussy it was. The sexual tension between us grew steadily as the wine flowed and eventually the conversation turned to Lucy. Jolie teased me about wanting to get my hands on her big breasts and I teased her back about wanting to wrap her thighs around her pretty face. The conversation than got steamier as Kylie revealed Soto voce that she wanted to tie Lucy's hands above her head and thrash her pert little bottom so hard her big tits jiggled. Jolie and I looked at each other and swallowed simultaneously.

"I think I'd like to watch that," Jolie murmured.

I glanced at Kylie, "God, me too, I hope she's submissive enough."

Kylie leaned in, "Imagine putting your willy up her freshly caned bottom and feeling those red-hot cheeks against your tummy."

The conversation stopped for a moment as we all pictured the scene.

Jolie wriggled her hips, "I think you better take me home now before I leave a wet patch on this seat."

I slid my hand up her thigh and she stifled a gasp as I contacted her very wet slit. My cocklet throbbed as it tried to erect in its cage.

Kylie smirked at us, "Look at you two, you're like horny teenagers on a first date."

She called the waiter and paid the bill stating that this was her treat and she was having no arguments. I called the same Uber and Jolie and I were snogging outside when it arrived. Kylie herded us into the cab with Jolie in the middle. The driver held the door for us hoping for another flash and this time Jolie caught him looking and her face turned red. There was an obvious bulge in the driver's jeans. Once we were moving Kylie kissed her and slid a hand up her skirt. Jolie gasped and I could hear that she was wet as Kylie fingered her. She gripped my hand and after a couple of minutes she began to move her hips in time with Kylie's thrusting two fingers into her. I could see the driver watching in his mirror. After a few minutes Jolie had given up trying to be discreet and was whimpering and bucking against Kylie's hand. We had arrived outside the house and the driver turned in his seat to get a better look and was rubbing the bulge in his pants. Kylie caught his eye.

12