The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to watch her come? If you get that cock out and masturbate, I'll get her to tell you when she's going to come and you can ejaculate with her."

He extracted a large uncut erection and stroked it slowly.

Kylie kissed Jolie and removed her fingers from her throbbing core.

"Baby, if you want me to make you come, show yourself to him."

"Oh God, Kylie I can't."

"Spread your legs so he can see your beautiful cunny and I'll flick that hard clitty for you."

"Please Kylie, no."

Kylie just raised an eyebrow. Slowly Jolie spread her thighs and draped them over Kylie's and my legs, sliding down in the seat. I pulled her skirt up over her tummy giving the driver an unobstructed view of her hairless mound. The driver's eyes widened.

"My God, how old is she? She looks about 14?

Jolie moaned as Kylie slid a finger along her oily slit scooping up some secretions and anointing her erect clit. It was already free of its hood and stood over half an inch long.

"Old enough to be married to Paul here. Give her two fingers Paul, but take them out when she gets close."

Jolie raised her hips up off the seat as I slid my fingers into her, curling them up to contact the sensitive spot inside. Kylie flicked a nail against her clit producing a gasp from my increasingly desperate wife. Kylie turned to the driver, who was now facing us kneeling on the driver's and passenger's seats.

"I'll hold her at the edge until you're ready to do it. Let's see if you can hit the rear window. Jolie when you're close, look at him and tell him you're going to cum."

Jolie was panting, her pelvis thrusting at my fingers as her rigid clit was flicked at every thrust. The driver was barely touching his fiercely erect cock. It was drooling precum and he was clearly edging. Jolie's hip thrusting was getting shallow and erratic and I could see her muscles were tensing. She was holding her breath and I gently withdrew my fingers from her tight little hole. Kylie gave her clit repeated little flicks.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Jolie with each light nudge.

The world seemed to be in suspended animation.

"Darling, you know what you have to do if you want your release."

She looked into the driver's eyes, and managed to say as she panted, "I'm............going..........to cum."

Kylie rolled her stiff clitoris between her finger and thumb. Jolie arched her back and her bottom came up off the seat again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she gasped as her orgasm crashed over her. Kylie let go of her clit and we grabbed a hand each to stop her from touching herself so the driver could see her gaping pussy clenching and squirting. The driver gave his rigid erection a final rub and silently ejaculated squirting huge ropes of cum to splatter Jolie's taut little body. He seemed to understand what we wanted to see as he immediately let go of his cock to let it buck and dance as spurt after spurt erupted from its purple head. My cocklet was seriously hurting in its cage by this time and as Kylie looked across at me, I could tell she was feeling as turned on as I was.

As our breathing returned to normal the driver leaned forward and planted a kiss on Jolie's cum soaked pussy before putting himself away and handing us a box of tissues from the glovebox. We mopped most of the cum from Jolie's thighs and her dress but she still smelled strongly of semen. The driver jumped out and opened the door for Kylie at the same time as I got out. Jolie scooted over to my side and smiled at me as she caught me staring at her exposed crotch as she swung her legs out.

"What have you kinky guys got planned for the rest of the evening?

"Paul and I are going to take her upstairs and fuck her now, and then one of them is going to spend quite some time with their face between my thighs."

"I'd like to see that."

"Maybe one day you will - we have your number. Goodnight."

I got the door open and we had barely closed it again before we were all snogging and groping each other in the hallway. Jolie asked me to unzip her so she could get her dress straight into the wash to avoid staining. I chased Kylie up the stairs and once in the bedroom we kissed as she unfastened her dress. As she stepped out of it, I pushed her backwards onto the bed and pulled her knickers off. She giggled and scooted backwards before parting her thighs for me revealing her oozing cleft. I took in the sight of her perfect little body as I undressed. Her skin was lightly tanned with paler bikini patches over her AA breastlets, which were like half tennis balls capped with puffy pink nipples. She was very lean and her ribs and abs gave way to a prominent bald mound, below which a very neat little pussy glistened with moisture.

Jolie appeared having run upstairs naked, her dress now in soak. She turned me to face her, kissed me and dropped to her knees pulling the little silver necklace over her head. I felt Kylie press her body into me from behind, her arms encircling my waist.

"Let's get this cage off you, shall we?" Jolie used the little key on her necklace to undo the lock and remove the cage. I gasped with relief as my cocklet surged to a granite hard erection. I instinctively crossed my hands behind my back, expecting Kylie to bind my wrists with Velcro as was usual when I was released from the cage. Jolie stood up and the girls encircled each other with me between them.

"Not tonight baby, we want you to be free to touch and hold us. What would you like to do most?"

"I'd really like to fuck you again, it's been so long since you let me inside you. But with Kylie holding us too."

Jolie slid a hand between us and gently grasped my aching hard on, stroking slowly.

"That sounds nice baby. But you seem very hard, do you think you can last long enough to get it in without cumming?"

"I have an idea," Kylie said gently, "Lie down both of you."

Jolie laid down on the bed and I went to lie on top of her anticipating entering her.

"No, no on your back Paul please."

I must have looked disappointed, because Kylie smiled and explained,

"Just go with me sweetie, we don't want you squirting all over her legs, do we? We have all evening, let us love you a bit first."

I lay on my back and Kylie tucked a pillow behind each knee raising my parted legs slightly. Then she slid a leg over my thigh and snuggled into me lying half on me with her head in the hollow of my neck. Jolie did the same from the other side and my arms automatically went around their shoulders. They kissed and nibbled my neck and ears, and I was very conscious of a wet pussy against each thigh. Jolie slid a hand down and held my hard cocklet and Kylie's hand cradled my swollen testicles. The girls leaned forward and kissed. I could feel two sets of hard nipples against my chest as they began to gently press their stiff clits on my thighs. Jolie could sense how close I was and just held my cock giving me little squeezes to enjoy without bringing me to orgasm. The position was oddly comfortable and holding the girls as we nuzzled and kissed each other was both romantic and erotic. I stroked the smooth skin of each girl's lower back encouraging them to hump pushing back against them with my thighs. As we kissed and nipped each other the humping moved from subtle to determined and I wished I could have fondled their little buttocks as they flexed with effort. The girls were humping faster against me now, their breathing turning to panting as they became more excited. They alternated between kissing me and each other nipping my neck and shoulders.

Suddenly Kylie gasped, "I'm nearly there now, God, I love you two so much, hurry Joles I can't wait much longer."

Jolie bucked franticly, "Cum then darling I've been waiting for you."

The girl's bodies tensed and then jerked against me as I felt wetness against my thighs. Jolie had the presence of mind to rub me quickly and my back arched lifting them both off the bed as I ejaculated. She kept a tight grip on my spurting shaft jerking me off even as her body twitched and spasmed with her own orgasm. We eventually collapsed back onto the bed panting, the three of us covered with puddles of my cum. I expected them to jump up but they just snuggled into me content to bask in the afterglow. The little twitches and tremors that they make after a big orgasm were very sexy and feeling their soggy pussies against me had me hard again. This time it was Kylie's hand that gently grasped my rigid cocklet and held me.

"I think he's ready again, if you're not too shattered," she giggled.

Jolie rolled slowly onto her back and flopped her thighs apart.

"Come here then baby, give me a snog, I don't care if you're all cummy, so am I."

I moved over between her legs and kissed my way up her body lingering on her nipples before kissing her face and finally her mouth. Her arms and legs wrapped around me as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She was so much shorter than me that my cocklet was a couple of inches below her crotch. As we took a breath, we both looked to see Kylie on her side watching us with her head propped on her hand. We both reached for her and she smiled and snuggled against us, one arm going behind Jolie's neck and the other around my waist. We took turns to kiss her. Jolie nibbled my ear and murmured,

"Would you like to be inside me baby?"

I nodded and she urged me upward nuzzling my chest as I prepared to mount her tiny body.

"Put him in me Kylie please."

I thought it sweet that she wanted Kylie to feel part of our coupling. Kylie reach between my thighs and grasped my rigid willy from behind and guided me to the target. With a gasp of joy, I sank into warm wet velvety bliss.

Jolie sighed as I entered her, "Oooh, that's a hard willy, is that nice baby? Keep still for me, I don't want you to cum yet."

She reached up to caress my face and I felt her pull Kylie's hand between us to where her erect clit throbbed. I moaned as her fingers squeezed the base of my cocklet and felt Jolie's internal muscles clench as her clitoris was teased. My hips bucked at the sensation and I thrust into her hard.

Kylie grasped my cock when I pulled back to prevent me from thrusting. "No, no sweetie, keep still, let her squeeze you 'til she's ready. She'll tell you when, then you can really give it to her."

I struggled manfully to resist the urge to buck at her when her hips started to move in response to Kylie's stimulation of her clit. Jolie hugged me tightly to her and I felt her nipples hard against my ribs. She was kissing Kylie when she pulled back and looked at me. I'm nearly there, baby. Fuck me hard and make me cum."

With a cry of joy, I pulled back and plunged back into her hard. We maintained eye contact as I rammed my aching cocklet into her little pussy, her whole body jerking with the force of my thrusting. I managed about ten hard strokes before I erupted inside her and a few strokes later she pulled my face down and kissed me as she orgasmed. Her back arched I could feel her pussy clench repeatedly as her nails raked my back. I kept thrusting into her through her orgasm until we were both spent. I rolled over pulling her on top of me. I looked down at her and kissed her hair as she snuggled tightly against my chest and squeezed me with her internal muscles.

After a few minutes I realised Kylie was no longer wrapped around us and I looked over to see her masturbating, she was chewing her bottom lip and her hips were twitching as she rubbed her stiff clitoris. Jolie and I looked at each other,

"Kylie, darling are we neglecting you?"

Jolie went for her breastlets and I kissed my way up her silky thighs to her beautiful bald little cleft. As Jolie kissed her and mauled her erect teats, I pushed her thighs wide and nuzzled and licked the soft skin at either side of her flooded crease. I let the tip of my tongue trail softly up the length of her slit but pulled away before I reached her large erect clit. Her hips lifted as she tried to get the engorged bud into contact with my mouth but I kissed and licked around it. I could tell from the moaning that Jolie had stopped kissing her and was sucking and nipping at her breasts. I swiped my tongue up her slit again but this time continued and licked her clit, prompting a cry and a jerk of the hips. After a few harder laps her bottom was off the bed and her hips were bucking.

"Please Paul, you know what I want."

I relented and sucked the turgid organ into my mouth, flicking the underside with my tongue. Her legs snapped shut trapping me between her thighs and her hips jerked as she orgasmed. She pulled Jolie up to kiss her as her climax rolled over her in waves. When she finally relaxed her thighs, my face was wet with her ejaculation. I was content to stay there with my cheek on her thigh staring at and softly kissing her beautiful pussy. Her hand came down to stroke my hair as she snogged with my wife. After a minute or so she pulled gently on my hair and I came up to lie beside her and she kissed me tenderly.

"Can we sleep now guys please? I'm all floppy now."

I got up and retrieved the duvet and spread it over the girls. I got into bed on Jolie's side but she clambered over me mumbling, "Like we were before," and I wound up on my back with my arms around a girl on either side of me. They snuggled into me holding each other across my chest. I was just thinking I could sleep like this when first one then the other slipped their thighs over mine. I was distinctly aware of pussy lips pressed against my thighs. Despite having cum twice previously my cocklet stiffened. I must have pressed my thigh against her slightly as Jolie's hand drifted lower to find me hard and I exhaled at her touch. She held my throbbing cock gently and kissed my cheek,

"Shhhhh, calm down baby. Maybe in the morning." I tried to relax. I didn't know if I could sleep with her hand holding my erection, and a pussy pressed against each thigh, but the alcohol and the exertions took over and I slept contentedly.

12