The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 11

Story Info
A frustrated young wife cuckolds her submissive husband.
11.3k words
4.54
5.8k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis

This story is about a husband's willing decent into cuckoldry. Paul is a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy his gorgeous young wife, Jolie, in bed. She loves him, but has become sexually frustrated and was persuaded by her stunning friend Kylie, to add some excitement to their love life. They have discovered that Paul is a submissive and that he is excited by female domination, tease and denial. Jolie finds that she is bisexual and falls for her friend who has now moved in with them. The three of them have befriended a younger girl, Lucy, who has a crush on Paul. Lucy's Father kept her locked in her room for two weeks before Paul, Kylie and her sister rescued her, and is staying with Paul, Jolie and Kylie before moving in to a rented house with Lola, Kylie's sister. Lucy has discovered she is bi and has had sex with Jolie and Kylie and has agreed to try being their submissive. Her first instruction was to ride her scooter home with no knickers under her skirt, but she has been pulled over by a police car.

This chapter follows on from chapter ten. It can be read as a stand alone but will make more sense if you have read chapters one to ten first.

This story contains the following sexual activities - please don't read it if they offend you. Heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, femdom, anal and bondage. All characters involved in sexual activity are 18 or older.

Chapter 11 - Smart Moves.

I was on edge as I rode my electric scooter from my shift at the coffee shop back to Jolie's house. I glanced nervously around me as I trundled down the quiet street. That morning I had agreed to being submissive to Jolie and her live-in girlfriend Kylie. Jolie had brought me to the edge of orgasm and then announced that my first test of obedience was to wait for my release until she got home after work. To make sure I remained horny during the day she had sent a stream of naughty texts, some containing instructions. I had had my anal plug in all day and during the last hour she had told me to set it to pulse vibrations every couple of minutes. The last text had been to tell me to take my bra and my knickers off before riding my scooter home. I protested telling her my skirt was too short, but after a naughty text telling me what she was going to do to me when I got home I was feeling horny and reckless enough to do as she asked. She'd given me the route to take and told me to tie my knickers around the handlebars so she could see I had obeyed her as she passed me in the car.

So there I was, nervously riding home, grabbing at my skirt every time the wind caught it. The air moving around my bare pussy made me very conscious of my precarious modesty. My unfettered breasts jiggled at every bump and I was glad of my short jacket. I was whizzing down an urban, tree lined street with posh, detached houses on either side with my red, lacy knickers tied to my handlebars. A passing lorry blew my skirt up and I grabbed at it in panic, - had I flashed the street? When I heard a car behind me I half turned expecting to see Jolie and almost fell off as a police car pulled up in front of me and waved me down. My heart rate doubled as the door opened and I was certain I was going to be arrested. I felt a rush of relief as Helen Dinsdale, the gorgeous policewoman who had helped me retrieve some of my things from my parents house, got out and came over. My face turned pink as I saw her glance at the knickers tied to my scooter bars.

"Sorry I didn't have chance to talk to you in the cafe, but you were busy and that colleague I was with is a bit of a gossip. Everything OK, no issues with your Dad?"

I stammered that everything was fine and thanked her again for her help. I mentioned the soil and water in the bags of my things we had collected from my parents and she empathised.

"Oh what a sad man. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can get the traffic boys to pull him for something. That's rather an odd place to keep your spare pair."

She glanced down at my knickers again and I went an even brighter shade of scarlet. Another large truck went passed just as my vibrator pulsed. I flinched at the buzzing sound and grabbed at my skirt as it blew around in the truck's wake. When I looked up Helen was grinning from ear to ear.

"Lucy Pascoe, you naughty, naughty girl. I think I better arrest you before you catch a chill. How do you fancy a blue light ride to the nick? I don't often get to put my flashers on."

I looked down at my feet mortified as she laughed.

"Please Helen, Jolie is going to pick me up, she'll be worried if she can't see me."

"Honey, I'm teasing you. Have a fun evening, but please be careful. Not everyone is as nice as the Radcliffes."

I thanked her and headed off down the street. Of all the people to meet. I couldn't believe she'd caught me in a short skirt with no knickers on and the vibrator buzzing in my bottom. I looked over my shoulder and she was still watching me. At the end of the street Jolie pulled in front of me in her Audi TT and stopped. She got out and hugged me. When she tried to turn our peck hello into a full on snog she felt me hesitate.

"What's wrong Lucy? Are you uncomfortable kissing me in public?"

"No, it's just Helen Dinsdale is in that police car back there - the PC who helped me get my stuff from my Dad."

As I glanced at the police car the blue lights came on for a few seconds and I giggled. Jolie looked at me bemused.

"It's a reference to flashers - she sussed I wasn't wearing any knickers under my skirt."

Jolie giggled too.

"She sounds fun. Do you like her?"

I went pink for the umpteenth time today.

"Let's get your scooter in the car, you've got a date with this."

She squeezed a large bulge in her suit pants and my hand went to my mouth.

"You're packing!"

"I am. And l'm so horny I'm going to have you over the bonnet if you don't hurry and get in."

I folded my scooter and put it into the back of her car and she closed the tailgate. I climbed in to the passenger seat, smoothing my skirt under me to try and avoid my wet pussy leaving an embarrassing mark on her leather upholstery. As she drove I leaned across to feel the bulge in her suit pants. It was noticeably bigger than the one she had used on me two nights ago and my core clenched in anticipation as the plug pulsed again in my bottom. I looked across at her and saw my own lust reflected back at me.

As soon as we got through the door Jolie pushed me up against the wall and snogged me, reaching under my skirt to trail a finger through my nectar flooded crease. I whimpered into her mouth, fumbling for the zipper on her suit pants. She pulled me through the arch into the kitchen and led me to a barstool next to the island.

"Climb on there and push your bottom back."

I clambered on and shuffled back so that my bottom was hanging off the seat, and when I looked round my breath caught as I saw her extricate the strapon through the fly of her suit pants. It was bigger than I thought. She pushed on my back and I leaned forward, my hands on the counter top.

I felt the hard tip nudge my mushy pussy as she lubricated the shaft and I held my breath, my teeth clenched in anticipation. Her breath caressed my right ear,

"Do you really want this?"

"Oh God in, please. Put it in."

She rubbed the tip back and forth in my crease teasing me.

"Are you sure you want it?"

I'd reached the limit of my tolerance for teasing.

"Will you just give it to me for fuck's sake Jolie?"

She smirked and eased the thick shaft into my sopping, eager pussy. I exhaled as it slid into me, filling me beautifully and the desperate yearning eased. An arm went around my waist whilst the other slid under my polo shirt to fondle my braless breasts. She remained fully inserted, bending over my back to nuzzle my ear.

"Is that better sweetheart?"

I nodded, unable to speak as the plug pulsed again. Just then Kylie walked into the kitchen with an empty coffee cup in her hand. She raised an eyebrow at Jolie as she saw me sprawled leaning on the countertop with Jolie pressed up behind me. My skirt covered our coupling.

"What's up Luce? You had a tiring day."

Jolie grinned at her,

"I have her a little preoccupied at the moment."

Kylie walked over and lifted my skirt, and Jolie backed out and sank back into me again. I moaned. I wanted to buck, but my position on the stool had me virtually immobile. Kylie stroked my hair,

"Oh poor baby, has she kept you horny all day?"

Her hand explored where the dildo stretched my pussy wide and I gasped as she touched my clit. Jolie was sawing in and out frustratingly slowly. If she'd just go a little faster I could cum and it would be huge. Jolie leaned forward and pushed my T-shirt up under my arms and my breasts bounced free, the nipples swollen and aching. Kylie turned to the arch and called,

"Hey Paul. Come and see what your naughty little crush is doing on our food preparation area."

Jolie had picked up the pace a little and I was leaning, slack jawed on the counter, when he came in. He and Kylie watched as Jolie serviced me and I began to pant as my orgasm drew near. Kylie called out again,

"Hurry Lola, you're going to miss it."

I coloured up as Lola came into the kitchen, her hand at her mouth. I was too far gone to stop, but it didn't prevent me being mortified. Lola went round to the opposite side of the island and smirked across at me.

"Your big tits are jiggling Luce."

Jolie was pounding me now and I felt my back arch as tension wracked my frame. My breath grew shallower, hissing through my clenched teeth. Lola's eyes were fixed on my swaying breasts as a hand subconsciously drifted up to her own little breastlet. My breathing stopped and I clenched my teeth as Jolie slowed, holding me at the edge. Lola stepped forward and pushed my hair from my face, and our eyes locked.

"I'm going to watch you cum."

That was enough. I cried out as the tension released and wave after wave of bliss swept over me.

Jolie kept the dildo buried to the hilt and slipped a hand around to massage my clit as I gasped and trembled. When I stopped jerking Jolie backed out of me leaving me feeling very empty. I felt the plug being eased from my bottom and I looked round to see Paul with his shorts round his knees, his willy bulging through his cage. I felt a wave of heat creep up my neck at the thought of being taken anally with everyone watching, especially my future housemate. But the cage stayed on and Jolie pushed him forward until his caged cocklet pressed into my bottom crack. I groaned as he rutted in my crease. I heard Paul begging to be let out but Jolie refused. The plug had buzzed in my bottom for hours and my little star was itching to be filled. Lola had moved beside me to watch and I felt her hand on my back. Jolie told Paul to use his tongue and he crouched behind me. He nuzzled my buttocks and I purred at the sensation of his warm tongue on my skin. This turned to full moans as he lapped at my little star. When he'd got me pushing back at him Jolie pulled him away and eased a finger into my rear hole and wriggled it inside me.

"Do you want it again darling?"

I nodded and I felt the dildo nudge my little star. I reached back in panic,

"No, not there Jolie please."

"Awww, my big black cock would feel so good stretching your little hole."

"Please, let me keep my bottom just for Paul."

She stepped back and urged me off the stool. I thought she wasn't going to fuck me if she couldn't have my rear hole and I was about to pout and whine when she pulled my top up and I raised my arms to allow it over my head. She unzipped my skirt and it fell to the tiles. I was naked standing in the middle of the kitchen and she pulled my wrists behind me and bound them loosely with a velcro strip.

"You can pull free if your uncomfortable," Jolie breathed in my ear.

She made Paul kneel in front of me and he began to kiss my mons just above my stiff little pearl. She pulled on my arms while pressing on my lower back and I got the message, arching my back and sticking my bottom out. I grunted as she entered my soggy pussy in a single thrust, her tummy hard against my bottom. She fucked me hard for a minute or two as Paul teased around my nub, but then she paused and I felt the buzzing of her strapon's vibrator. She set at me then with a vengeance, clearly chasing her own orgasm. My body shook as her tummy smacked into my bottom. I bucked back against her, my tits jiggling wildly. Kylie had pushed her shorts down and had her hand in her knickers openly masturbating as she watched. Lola had her ankles crossed, her thighs tight together and her hips twitching. Paul's cocklet was drooling in its cage as he licked me. As my orgasm approached I was less able to buck as my body tensed. Paul sensed I was close and sucked my nub into his mouth, nipping it with his teeth. That combined with a big vibrating cock inside me thrusting hard took me over and I came again, another huge orgasm crashing over me. Jolie announced she was going to cum and seized my breasts as she bucked and shivered. Kylie gasped as her busy fingers squelched in her knickers, her hips humping as she timed her climax with her girlfriend's. Lola whined in frustration,

"Oh God I can't do it with you all here."

Jolie looked up at her, still clinging to my breasts,

"Use the guest room sweetie."

She turned and ran upstairs. Jolie released my hands as I stood breathing heavily.

"You can peek on her if you're quiet. It's only fair, she watched you. Don't try and join in though, she'll freak out."

I wasn't sure how well my legs would work but I tiptoed quickly upstairs, one arm across my breasts to stop them bouncing. The guest bedroom door was slightly ajar and I could see Lola in the wardrobe mirror. She was kneeling on the bed with her shorts and knickers pushed to just under her buttocks and her cute little bum in the air. Her head was buried in the pillows and her eyes were screwed shut. Wet sounds came from fingers busy between her lovely tanned thighs. One finger was circling her clit and two fingers of her other hand were inside her. Her fingers were plunging ever faster. Her hips started to move and she began to make a low keening sound. I could see she was trying to be quiet. Then her movements became uncoordinated and she grunted into the pillow, her hips bucking hard. I entered the room then and she opened her eyes and saw me. She flushed scarlet, but her fingers and hips continued their work, too far gone to stop.

As the waves of ecstasy died away she withdrew her wet fingers,

"Oh my God, you watched me wanking."

She rolled away from me curling into a ball. Her cute little pussy peeked over her bunched knickers. I climbed onto the bed behind her.

"Sorry Lola, I couldn't resist. It was lovely. I know you're not gay but I bet you like a cuddle after a big cum."

I spooned behind her and she didn't move away from my naked body. I pulled a blanket over us both and after a second she pulled my arms tighter around her.

"You're right," she purred, "cuddles after cums are heavenly. But don't get any weird ideas for the future - I prefer to wank in private. I might come for a cuddle after though."

"So should I assume every time you give me a hug you've been wanking?" I giggled.

"No, I'm a cuddle bunny, hugs aren't always about sex. Now shut up you perv, I want to doze.

I listened as her breathing slowed and she napped. Her knickers and shorts were still down and I so wanted to explore her little pussy where it would be peeking between her thighs. But I didn't want to ruin everything. She was straight and I had Jolie and Kylie as outlets for my newly discovered lesbian urges. My last thoughts were of Helen Dinsdale. Did she have a nice bare pussy too? Not everyone who smiles at you is gay, and even if they are it doesn't mean they fancy you. And even if she's gay and got the hots for me, she might not be available. And even if she was available, would my new little family and house mate be OK with me having a relationship with someone else? I dozed off with my mind still whirling.

Kylie

Jolie and I had made some pasta for supper and I went up to get the girls. I knocked softly and put my head round the door to see them sleeping. They were spooned together and I sat on the bed and stroked my sister's face. She woke rubbing her eyes.

"What time is it K?"

"Seven thirty. You've been up here an hour. You two seem cosy."

"Kylie, it's not how it looks. You're still the family lezzer. We were just snuggling."

I grinned at her and looked at Lucy who rubbed her eyes and smiled at me. I left without further teasing, calling over my shoulder,

"Supper's on the table."

After we finished supper we went out onto the deck with coffee and the remains of the wine. Paul and Lucy were chatting about the new Silver Cauldron story and Paul was making notes on an A4 pad balanced on his knees. The evening sunshine was pleasantly warm and I persuaded Jolie and my sister to join me in the hot tub. That night I slept with my sister in the spare room again and felt a twinge of jealousy when I heard Lucy's plaintive cry as she had her third orgasm of the day. I looked across at my sister and her eyes were open.

"Penny for them Lols."

She bit her lip.

"I liked watching her getting fucked."

I kissed her cheek and pulled her to me. She rolled over and let me spoon her as I had hundreds of times as we grew up.

***************

After breakfast Lucy headed off to her Saturday job at the sex shop. The owner was going to allow her to bring the van home so we could use it on Sunday to move the rest of Lola's furniture and belongings from her flat. She had decided to move in a week earlier than intended as her landlady had found a prospective tenant. Lucy was going to move in on Sunday to keep her company. Lola and I headed over to my house in the watery Autumn sunshine with the rest of Lucy's things and the stuff we had picked up from Lola's in my car yesterday afternoon. Paul came over to cut the lawn again after he had finished assembling my gym in the garage. I watched him through the kitchen window as he pushed the lawnmower up and down. He was wearing shorts and a tight t-shirt. The muscles moved under his top and his cute bum stretched the material of his shorts. I felt a tingle of arousal as I imagined pulling them down and fucking him with the big strapless. Some lesbian I was turning out to be. When he was done I travelled back in the Range Rover with him and left Lola my car so she could drive to ours for dinner when she was finished.

When Lucy got back with the van later, Paul put some burgers on the barbecue and we ate outside on the deck. Lucy said that she still had some things she wanted from her parents' house and had asked PC Dinsdale what to do. I was surprised when she said that the PC had agreed to come over on Sunday afternoon and go with her. We had a lovely evening and got a little drunk celebrating Lucy's last night living with us. We went to bed late, with Lucy bunking in with Paul and Jolie and me sleeping with Lola again.

I was awoken again by the sounds of sex from the next room. Lucy was moaning and I could hear Paul whining that he wanted her bottom. It was making me horny but I didn't want to wank with Lola in the bed with me. Paul's whining had stopped and I wondered if Jolie was going to let him have Lucy's tight little bum. I slipped out of bed and padded into the other bedroom in my oversize t-shirt. Lucy was on her back with her legs spread and Paul was mouthing her bald little pussy, his hands bound behind him and his willy rigid against his tummy. He was blindfolded with a black velvet sleeping mask and Lucy was humping his face as he pleasured her with his tongue. Jolie knelt beside them, the big strapon jutting obscenely from her slender hips. I watched as she took a firm grasp of his testicles.