All Comments on 'The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 11'

by chris_coup

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Qwer12Qwer125 months ago

Five Stars for the wonderful story with great characters and fun adventures. Looking forward to your two story lines and as always great story telling. Ready to see what fun things these groups get up to and into. Witty lines in the stories are always fun to read. Cheers.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

Public nudity is illegal in Britain. She should have been arrested.

Being a Dom is one thing but the safety and security of your submissive sis paramount. Putting them in a situation where they risk prison isn’t sexy or erotic, it’s just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Whackdoodle - You are wrong, public nudity is not illegal in Britain, if arrested a nude person in Britain is charged with offending common decency. It is rare for such to be considered more than cause for the police to ask the 'offender' to dress and leave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris_coup@chris_coup
Hello friends. The next chapter of the Consummate Cuckold has been published. I hope you like it. I write stories about situations that turn me on or that I have experience of. Female domination within the context of a loving relationship will feature heavily, as will lesbian...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES