The Concert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nolan returned his lips to Kristy's with a deep groan. As he made out with her, he continued to fuck Nick while Mike moved slightly behind him to help support his body. His hips moved faster and soon Nick began humping back against him. The crowd around them let out some cheers and words encouraging their fuck as there was no longer any disguising what they were doing. Spurred on by the public nature of their fuck, Nolan felt his orgasm approach rapidly. He gave a few deep grunts as his balls began to tighten then slammed into Nick a final time and held still as he felt the relief of orgasm wash over him.

"Holy shit," Mike muttered as he held Nolan and felt the orgasmic contractions course through his brother's body. "You're actually creaming his ass."

Nolan turned and gave him a lazy, satisfied smile as he caught his breath. "That was the point."

"And he's going to do you next?"

"Hell, yeah, I am," Nick said emphatically over his shoulder.

"You guys are fucking insane," Mike said with a laugh.

"At least we're getting some ass." Nolan pulled out of his brother intending to swap places. Instead, Nick turned and pulled him into a kiss.

"What the fuck?" Mike exclaimed.

Kristy let out a breath. "Woah."

"They do this all the time," Leann said wearily as the twins continued to make out.

Well aware that they were being watched, they made a show of it and deepened their kiss. It was wet and the sound of it and their moans reached the ears of the people immediately around them. Their tongues spent as much time inside their mouths as outside as they played against each other.

After a few moments, Nick broke the kiss just long enough to stick one of his middle fingers inside his mouth to wet. Without hesitation, he moved it behind and under Nolan's kilt and pressed the digit to his brother's puckered hole to loosen him.

"Oh, fuck," Nolan said against his brother's lips between short kisses as Nick breached him. "That hurt."

"Stop complaining. At least you're not getting a dry dick."

"You wanted it." Nolan turned his back to his brother and lifted his kilt to give Nick better access to his pale, muscular ass.

"If I were into dudes, I'd say that's a pretty hot ass you got, bro," Mike said as he gave it a teasing smack while Nick continued to finger it.

Nick snorted. "You don't have to be into dudes to appreciate it. I've never checked out a guy a day in my life but that doesn't stop me from fucking his ass when I need to." He pulled his finger out then spit into his hand. After raising his kilt with his other hand, he slicked his length then pressed into Nolan's waiting hole.

Nolan let out a groan of discomfort as his brother's thick crown breached him and Nick began to fuck him with gradually lengthening strokes. He didn't protest when Nick pushed on his shoulder bending him forward. Bracing his hands on his knees, he thrust back in counterpoint to his brother's increasingly hard thrusts.

"Crazy, isn't it?" Leann asked Kristy. "You think it's gonna be weird and nasty, but you can't look away and end up enjoying the sight of the two of them."

Kristy nodded slowly. She knew she should be disturbed by the sight of her boyfriend being fucked by his brother, but, as Leann had said, it was rather arousing. "It's so wrong but, yeah, it's nice."

Bent over letting his brother take his pleasure, Nolan glanced at the crowd around them upon hearing the horny words of encouragement being tossed their way. There was now a small circle of concertgoers surrounding them that were openly watching them with the same lack of shame and embarrassment they displayed in their coupling. With his head at crotch level, he could see that more than a few of the guys sported erections in their shorts and jeans. Two of them had actually pulled out their dicks and one was stroking himself while the other had his girlfriend's hand working him. There was also a guy who had his hand under his girlfriend's skirt obviously fingering her. Glancing toward Mike, he was surprised to see that his brother had his hand under his own kilt obviously stroking himself.

"Don't get any ideas, you perv," Mike warned lightly. "I might enjoy the show but it doesn't mean I want to join in."

"I wasn't thinking that," Nolan responded, slightly offended. "But it seems obvious you were."

Mike shook his head. "Uh-uh. Nope. You guys are not gonna rope me into your sick little thing."

"Don't bring me into this," Nick said. "I don't wanna see your junk."

"And I definitely was not trying," Nolan said. "But it seems like you're protesting a little too much. Maybe you do want in."

Mike narrowed his eyes. "One brother not enough for you? Or is it that you want a real man to fuck your ass?"

"Fuck you," Nolan tossed to him.

Offended, Nick punched Mike's arm not too gently. "Real man? Seriously?"

"Just saying," Mike said as he continued to stroke himself.

Nothing more was said for a few minutes as Nick continued to fuck Nolan with purpose. Around them, more people were now openly masturbating while watching them or engaged in their own fucks. Horny words from the audience near them broke through the sound of the music coming from the stage and the sex-filled air only served to spur Nick on.

"Oh, man, Nole," Nick said with a groan. He moved his hand from Nolan's shoulder and used it to wrap his brother's hair around his fist. Using the hair like a pair of reins, he pulled Nolan's head back and increased the speed of his hips. "This is so fucking hot. Getting close."

"Anytime you're ready, empty those nuts."

Mike let out a horny groan that mixed with a chuckle. "Fuck, yeah, Nick. Ride him. Load up his ass."

"Gonna do just that," Nick responded as his hips moved in high gear. Listening to their small audience, he let their fuck words encourage his arousal. When his balls finally began to tighten and push out his load, his hips slowed as he fucked his cum into his brother.

Mike let out a sound of surprise upon seeing the amount of cum that was being pulled out of Nolan's ass at the back of each thrust. "Damn. When was the last time you nutted?"

"It's been a few days," Nick replied as he buried himself fully and stopped moving. He let out a moan as Nolan flexed his ring and cheeks around him to milk his satisfied dick.

"Doesn't matter," Nolan said. "He's always flooding my ass like he hasn't gotten any in weeks."

To prove the point, Nick pulled out and held Nolan's kilt up as a steady stream of white began to flow from the reddened, gaping hole.

"Oh, shit," Mike said then let out a grunt.

While Nolan stood and tried to regain control of his leaking ass, he and Nick turned to see thick drops of white fall from under Mike's kilt.

"Looks like you really enjoyed the show," Kristy said with a smirk.

Mike shrugged. "It was okay."

"Whatever," Nolan said as he wrapped an arm around Kristy's waist. "You got off on that. You're just as fucked up as we are, big brother."

"Oh, he is," Nick chimed in as he pulled Leann against him. "Look at him eyeing you. He's probably trying to figure out how to ask if he could get a piece of your ass. At the very least, he's thinking about watching again."

Mike openly wiped the cum off his hand onto his kilt. "What I'm thinking is that we're standing here talking like Nolan doesn't have a trail of your cum running down his leg into his boot. That's so fucked up."

Leann let out a scoffing sound. "I don't think anyone here cares. You definitely didn't considering the mess you made."

The group glanced at the crowd around them and saw that nearly everyone was now openly engaged in a sex act. Some were fucking, others were on their knees performing oral, and the rest were engaged in some form of masturbation. Not only that, but it appeared to be spreading out from them as more of the concertgoers began to openly make out in response to the couples next to them. Slowly but surely, it appeared their concert was turning into an audience-led fuckfest.

"Not that I think people will come looking," Mike began, "but maybe we should head out of here just in case people start asking questions."

"That's not a bad idea," Nick agreed.

They made their way through the crowd weaving between couples and small groups in the midst of various sexual activities. Once on the outside of the audience area, they passed a group of security guards discussing how to handle the situation.

"What the hell do we do?" one asked.

"The hell if I know," another said. "We got half the audience fucking and the other half looking like they're about to. There's no way to shut that down without causing a riot."

Mike put his arms around each of his brothers' shoulders. "They should sit back and enjoy the show. I can't believe you guys started an orgy."

As Nick and Nolan each pulled their girlfriends close on their other sides, Nick suggested, "Maybe we have one of our own at some point."

"I think I could be convinced," Kristy said. She nodded when Nolan gave her look that questioned if she was serious.

"If you don't mind an audience," Mike began, "I'm down for it, too."

"Don't pretend, you fucking perv," Nolan said with a laugh. "You know you want to join in."

Mike shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not. But I'm definitely gonna want a front row seat to that show."

12