The Concierge: Extended Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her, down on her knees, my cock head slipping in and out of her lips. My right arm slipped from Sloane's waist down over her ass, fingers establishing a firm grip on one cheek. My left hand peeled away from her breast, tracing her curves down to her waist before leaving her body and coming to rest on the back of her mother's head. When she went down again I applied a light pressure, pushing a little further into her mouth.

Molly squeaked, surprised. Sloane glanced down, a breathy chuckle escaping her lips. She lifted her hand from my chest and placed it on top of my left hand. I turned toward her and she lifted her chin, raising her lips to whisper in my ear.

"Make her eat that dick."

She pushed my hand and my hips thrust forward involuntarily, sandwiching Molly between them, sliding my cock to the back of her throat. She glugged, tried to pull away, but Sloane held on and pushed back, filling Molly's mouth with my shaft again. From that moment on she resisted no further. She bobbed hungrily on my dick, slurping and moaning, and sometimes gagging, a willing slave to the depth and tempo set by her daughter.

"You like that, don't you," Sloane snarled, "the way she swallows your cock."

I lowered my right hand, curling it between her legs and dipping my fingers into her sopping wet snatch. Her knees buckled as she ground against my knuckles. She planted her lips on mine, forcing her tongue between them and groaning into my mouth. "Almost as much as when you do it," I replied.

She smiled. Gathering a fistful of Molly's locks, she tugged on it, holding her head still, chin smushed against my balls. I could feel fluid filling her mouth as her tongue scrubbed the underside of my shaft and her throat grasped at the head. When Sloane finally released her, Molly jerked away, gasping for air, saliva spilling over her lips and rolling down her chin.

She looked up at us, panting, eyes wide. Strands of spit fell to her chest, collecting on her nipples. She pawed at her breast, tweaking the wet nipple between her fingers, the other hand snaking between her legs. Her chest heaved and lips rounded when it found its target. She eased up off her haunches, lunged forward and stuffed my cock back into her mouth.

A shiver shot through me, twitching my muscles, plunging my fingers into Sloane's pussy. She groaned, biting her tongue. "She'll do that all night if you let her."

I shrugged. "I can think of worse ways to spend an evening."

She laughed. "I can think of better."

She allowed Molly a few more strokes before pulling her off my dick by the hair. Her mother looked up, acute disappointment evident in her eyes. "I wasn't finished," she said, her lips ending in a pout.

"You can have more later," Sloane answered slyly. "It's my turn again."

She took me by the wrist and led me to the foot of the bed. There she turned away and climbed up onto the mattress, lifting one knee at a time, presenting me with a fabulous view of each firm round ass cheek and the juicy slit between her legs. Leaning forward she came to rest on all fours, her back low, hips high. She turned slowly, teasing me with a look over her shoulder.

Oblivious to anything else I stepped up, taking firm hold of her hips with both hands. With a glance I lined up the approach, then locked eyes as I pushed deep into her smoldering sex. She sighed, shuddered, her eyelids fluttering as my pelvis met her labia. I held still, savoring the slick, snug fit. There was no better heat on a cold Minnesota night.

She eased away, then slammed back into me, hilting my cock inside her. Her cheeks rippled and a grunt burst from her chest. She repeated the motion, repeating the grunt. My fingers dimpled her skin as I took over thrusting, filling her again and again, the rhythm of our collision a steady drumbeat in our ears.

From behind me, between the beats, the squelch of fingers stabbing at sodden pussy filled in a melody. Molly knelt close by, knees spread, sitting on her heels; fixed on her daughter's vagina swallowing my cock. I reached out, sweeping my fingers through her hair, tugging her closer. She inhaled sharply. "Harder," she growled, her voice shaking with the rest of her body.

Sloane tossed her head back, shiny black curls splashing over her back. "You heard her," she laughed, "give it to me."

I smacked her on the ass and hilted inside, crushing our bodies together. She squeaked in delight, stiffening her arms to brace for the next impact. I worked back into rhythm; slower, but more intense, seeming to meet the approval of both women. Sloane's pussy suckled at my shaft, as if trying to extend each stroke and savor it a moment longer. Her cream coated my cock, pooling around the base and oozing out over her labia and inner thighs.

I heard rustling, then felt something between my legs. A heavy warm breath, followed by a talented tongue drawn along my balls. I looked down into Molly's eyes, gleaming as she slurped in first one testicle, then the other. A shiver shot through my pelvis down to my knees. I groaned as she rolled them in her mouth, gently tugging them away from my body. Her hands clawed at my ass, hair tickling my thighs. A fog filled my brain; the smoke of overloaded synapses firing at will.

Molly released me, her mouth gaping open, breathing heavily. Without thinking I slipped out of Sloane's velvet glove and pointed my cock downward, dipping it between her mother's lips. She craned her neck, welcoming me in, swabbing the shaft with her tongue; her forehead gently bumping Sloane's mons, smearing juices as she fell away. I dipped again, filling her mouth, surprising her into a squeal. But she wasn't deterred, sucking in her cheeks and pressing her lips into service.

Sloane looked back, catching me agape, eyes half open, lost in the sweltering heat of Molly's mouth. She poked me with her foot, giggling when I snapped to attention. Digging her fingers into a cheek she pried it away from the other, flashing her rosebud and spreading her glistening pink labia. The urge to return overwhelmed me. Pinching the base, I eased my cock free of Molly's lips and plunged it back into Sloane's pussy.

"Uuunnnggghhh." There was a desperation in her voice. Desire in her sex. She squeezed my dick tighter, vigorously milking it with each thrust. I clutched her ass, plowing forward, re-establishing an up-tempo rhythm; each beat a little louder, more pronounced than the one before. Her muscles rippled, fingers flexed, balling the blanket into her fists. Her breasts flattened against the mattress. Her face smushed into a pillow. Her hips began to shudder, toes curling against my thighs. A long, guttural moan forced its way through the down, rising to a crescendo in my ears as her orgasm spilled over my cock and trickled into Molly's hair.

I continued stroking through her tremors, her pelvic muscles crushing me quickly toward an orgasm of my own. I felt Molly's tongue cupping my balls, guiding them into her mouth before popping them out again.

I curled over Sloane's ass as she lifted her shoulders, my chest pressing into her back, hips maintaining a short, strong thrust. Raking her hair away I brushed my lips over the nape of her neck. Goosebumps puckered her skin. Her arms trembled holding her up. She turned her head as I nuzzled her ear, watching me in the corner of her eye.

Again she squeezed my cock inside her, pushing me to the brink of my climax. My body responded, tension rippling through my chest and down through my arms to my fingers clutching at her own. She must have sensed the change, a smile creasing her lips before they parted to speak.

"Let her taste it," she whispered, my cock flexing as the words reached my ear. "Cum on her face."

My muscles froze as my orgasm took over, semen boiling up from my balls toward the dark heat of Sloane's vagina. I forced my back straight and rolled my hips, pulling my throbbing cock free of her pussy into the cool air of the room. Planting a palm on her ass I gripped my dick in the other, staring down at the wide-eyed brunette agape between my legs. Pushing it downward I groaned in release and unleashed torrents of cum as Sloane had instructed.

Warm, thick semen splattered Molly's face, streaking her forehead and coating her cheeks, pooling at the corners of her mouth and in the ridges of one ear. She squealed when the first rope hit. Then surprise gave way to lust and she grasped for each splash, her tongue darting out to catch what she could before it settled on her skin.

Gradually my orgasm subsided, the river of cum reduced to a trickle. I slipped my hand off my cock and onto Sloane's buttocks, needing to slow the spinning of the room. Molly hooked a sticky finger over my erection and pulled it into her mouth, milking free whatever remained, and polishing the pulsing shaft with her lips.

I smiled at her. She mirrored the gesture - as best she could with her mouth full. I eased my weight off the bed and straightened up. Molly craned her neck as far as she could before relaxing her jaw and setting my cock free. Her head fell back to the mattress, mouth open, eyes bright. Her chest heaved with every breath.

Sloane slithered away before rolling onto her back and sitting up. She looked at me through splayed legs, a sparkle in the hazel of her eyes. Twisting up onto her knees she shuffled slowly toward me.

Oblivious to the two of us, Molly found strength in her knees and pushed herself up, sliding her back onto the mattress until her butt rested precariously on the edge. Eyes closed she traced her chin with a trembling finger, scooping a dollop of cum up over her lip onto her tongue. Her other hand slashed between her legs, first probing deep between her folds, then drawing tight little circles in the trail of wetness around her clit.

Feet flat on the floor she thrust her hips upward, cupping her pussy in her palm before smacking it with her fingers. Sloane halted her advance, mere inches from her mother's head. She looked down her lithe, taut stomach at the soft, slim woman below her, gooey white mischief splashed across her face.

"You're such a mess," she laughed, wiping semen from the corner of Molly's eye. Molly groaned her concurrence, digging her fingers deeper into her snatch. Sloane lifted the spunk to her lips and sucked it into her mouth.

My cock jumped. Only then did I realize it still stood at attention, pointing the way to yet un-plundered treasure. I watched Sloane's hands cover her breasts, lifting, squeezing, pulling at her nipples as she enjoyed Molly masturbating beneath her, cum dripping from her cheeks. The scent of sex hung fresh in the air and a familiar sensation stirred in my core.

I waited a moment, just to be sure. Sloane's fingers slid slowly down her undulating abdomen before settling over her mons. My penis flexed, thick and sturdy, confirming its cooperation. Quiet, I stepped forward, between Molly's trembling knees. Her eyes were closed, fingertips working her clit. Leaning in I plunged my cock into that sodden pussy.

Molly gasped, arching her back and lifting her feet off the floor. She stared wide-eyed between the V of her thighs at the dick disappearing inside her. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and worked in the few remaining inches, resting my balls flat against her ass.

Her mouth rounded, toes curled, her vagina stretching to accommodate the intruder. The path was slick but the fit was snug, her lips stretching around my shaft. Her pelvis shuddered as I rocked back and pushed in, an accompanying grunt escaping her throat and stirring a thought in my head. I'd finally found the family resemblance.

"Fuck me," she whispered, cum clinging to her lips.

"Fuck her," Sloane echoed, fire in her voice.

The words reverberated in my ears, rippling through my arms and chest and down through my cock. I started slow with long measured strokes; tip to root, tip to root - her flesh constricting mine. Sloane inched closer, straddling her mother's head, fingers flying over her clit. Molly's legs trembled, pinching my neck between her calves.

Her breasts bounced on her chest each time I hilted. I thrust harder, accentuating the motion and eliciting an anxious moan in between. The pitch and volume increased as we continued, swelling soon to long punctuated notes riddled with expletives uttered through clenched teeth. A familiar pressure built in my balls.

Molly slipped her legs off my shoulders. Wrapping her arms behind her knees she pulled them tight to her chest, tipping all of her juicy pink peach up toward my hungry eyes. I leaned over her, seizing her waist, bracing my chest against her feet. My hips lunged forward, driving my dick deep into her pussy. She screamed in delight, her arches flexing, toes curling into my pecs.

Sloane bit her lip as she savaged her clit. Her whole body shook like a leaf in the wind. Her ass rippled - those sleek, athletic thighs struggling to hold her up. Her small, dark nipples strained to escape her tits, and her searing smoky eyes burned holes in the fog of my head. She teetered on the brink of another orgasm, waiting for just the right touch to push her over. Flashing back to our first night together in this room I felt I might know what that touch would be.

Clutching Molly's ankles I spread them wide, providing Sloane the access she needed. Her eyes fell, immediately fixing on her mother's greedy pussy swallowing my penis again and again. She doubled over at the waist, wrenching her hands from between her legs and planting her elbows on the bed to steady herself. Hunched on all fours, shoulders low and ass high, she hovered just above Molly's sex, her hair swirling into a black pool on Molly's belly. Her lips parted. Eyes closed. I blew past my point of no return.

My balls tight I pulled free of Molly and lunged forward, filling Sloane's mouth with my aching throbbing cock. The moment her lips touched the base I erupted in the back of her throat.

The room blurred as my second orgasm ripped through my body, flooding her mouth with every pulse. She seemed to savor my cum, gulping it down like it was all that would quench her thirst. She took everything I had left, draining my balls till not a drop was left.

...

I had no idea how much time passed before Sloane let go of my cock. She looked up at me, licking her lips, before rolling off Molly and collapsing on the blanket beside her. My knees numb I eased myself to the floor, slouching against the edge of the mattress, my head lolling back between Molly's legs. Gradually my breathing slowed, control returning to my limbs. I waited for someone to speak. But the room remained quiet. A few minutes of silence and a twinge of fear rose in my chest. What if she was...reconsidering our actions? A little while longer and I felt I needed to speak.

"Everybody okay," I asked, my voice dry, more subtle words escaping me.

There was rustling behind me. Narrow fingers teased my hair, nails lightly skimming my scalp. Molly's exhausted laugh floated up into the air.

"My satisfaction will be duly noted in your performance evaluation," she mumbled.

I smiled to myself, relief washing over me. Sloane's face, flush and content, appeared next to me at the edge of the bed.

"What did you say you were starting tomorrow?"

"I'd planned to be on site at 9:00," I replied, "but...."

"You'd better make that 10:00," Molly interrupted. "Just in case we need a little extra time."


12