The Concubine M/M

Story Info
A Concubine is Captured & Tickled by a Four-Armed Alien.
2.7k words
4.17
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!!!!18+ Only!!!

This story depicts scenes of sexual tickling, and BDSM.

ALL characters depicted are intended to be 18+ and my stories describe Consent!!!

(Read until the end you sillies ; )

Enjoy!

KINK DISCLAIMERS: Tickle Torture, BDSM, Interrogation, Crying, Mild Anal

The Concubine

M/M (Some F/M but all the action is M/M ; )

By,

The Puppet Master 37

++++++

The cabin lights flickered as I smacked lightly into the wall of my shower. *Oomf!* "Hey! What's going on out there!?" I had just finished shaving myself and preparing for my transport's arrival at Beta Cygni. We were just outside the Deneb system now, quickly closing in on our destination: the Royal City of Cygnus.

I, a highly professional and well-groomed Concubine, was to be sold by a group of mercenaries to the Royal Family which ruled over this sector. For a very high price I might add! And I was to incur a large portion of this considerable sum. Everything that wasn't dedicated to paying for my escorts' services would be mine! Around 70%. Not bad for an amateur Concubine with no sponsor!

I gained composure and instinctively threw on my kimono before slipping on the bathroom floor while scrambling to find my Asset Protection Collar. This device was made for dilemmas just like this: in the event someone attempted to capture me, the collar would detonate, rendering their trophy i.e. me, useless. This only triggered if I was taken off the ship and was intended to encourage potential kidnappers to negotiate, as it could only be removed willingly with my bio signature.

I heard a loud *BANG* as something impacted the rear of our ship, and then a low dwindling hum as the engines shut down. My voice shaking, "That is not gooooood!!!" I said, startled.

I ran to my cabin window and saw three escape pods burning fast into the blackness of space, their engines bright white and blue. "Nooooo!!! Wait for meeeee!!!" I said, running into the hallway and uselessly trying to make my way to an empty pod dock. Before I made any meaningful progress, I was thrown to the floor as something smashed into the ship. Left completely alone now, I was terrified.

I heard an explosion and peered through a damaged bulkhead to see a very large, very indignant looking alien and an artificial life form of some kind. They moved with haste to the command room, as if they knew the layout of the ship. After some loud rustling and smashing of breakables, a voice finally spoke that I will never forget...

"THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!! THERE ARE NO VALUABLES HERE AT ALL!!!" Two large fists smashed a console interface... his other two fists clenched in anger...

Meanwhile, a slender Android whose outer panels were colored chrome and metallic pink, was logging into the other, still--intact and functional interface and searching for a way to salvage the cost of their operation. "Do not worry, it would appear this ship's manifest does list valuable cargo, but not minerals or fuel...

This ship is transporting a Courtesan."

"KORT-AY-WHAT!?!?!"

"A Courtesan, Brutus: One who elects to perform contracts for the sanctioned Sexual Works Programs. Observe: the entire Cygnus cluster is controlled by an indigenous Royal Family. This ship's destination is Beta Cygni, the Capital Star System of this cluster. It can be deduced that the crew intended to exchange this 'Geisha' for currency. Feasibly a large amount of it..."

"WHAT WAS THAT!?!?!" The brute said hearing me accidentally slip and grab the bulkhead to keep myself from falling.

Before I could react, a large bust protruded from the control room, and scanned the hallway before its eyes locked onto my position. "HEY!!! COME HERE YOU!!!" He chased me and easily caught me, holding me in the air with what I was dismayed to see were four separate arms! "Let me go, you!!" I buffeted his hands fruitlessly as he held me to his face. "HEHEHEHE WE HAVE YOU NOW, PRIZE!!!"

I struggled as he carried me to my room just down the hall, and the Android quickly and expertly spun ropes from my antique bed sheets, binding me so that I hung hogtied from the ceiling.

"You idiotic troglodyte! As long as this collar is around my neck it will detonate once I leave the ship! Then your bounty will be worth nothing!!" I spat on the Alien's foot, and he gave me a light smack on my ass. "Oowww!!" We stared at each other with contempt for a moment.

The Android inspected me more closely. "Though I am not yet familiar with this creature's anatomy, any Sentient being will most likely be susceptible to similar types of persuasion. We merely must determine a way to convince it to obey."

"HMMMMM...???" With that the Multi-Armed Mongoloid began inspecting me for any weaknesses, rubbing his large hands all over my barely clothed body, before accidentally stroking my foot with a single finger, and sealing my demise as I could not help but let loose a delighted giggle...

"HEY!!! ALL I DID WAS GRAZE IT'S FOOT AND IT STARTED SHAKING!!! MAYBE IT WAS PAINFUL..." He continued probing my foot, producing more giggles.

The Android corrected, "Negative, this creature is a 'HU-MAN.' Data shows It is experiencing a nerve stimulation reaction known as 'LaUgHteR.'" I was squirming and giggling away as the Pirate continued to stroke my toes with one finger lazily. "This is a response to humor, or light skin stimulus, known as "TiCkLinG..."

Stroking his chin and then becoming enraged at the idea of his payday evaporating before his eyes, he yelled, "THIS IS OF NO USE TO US!!! HUMOR WILL NOT CONVINCE OUR PRIZE!!! WE MUST TORTU-"

"Halt your exasperated discourse, Brutus. My Database further describes this creature's planet's history of utilizing this stimulus as a form of torture."

I gasped and looked forward with newly found despair, as all three of us were simultaneously surprised by the Robot's findings. Brutus looked towards me, head turning slowly to reveal a wide, deranged smile - metal floor panels clanging loudly as he marched towards me menacingly...

Two muscular, six-fingered hands held my ankles in place, as his remaining two meat hunks wiggled their long fat digits before ravaging my soft soles and toes.

"THEN WE'RE STILL IN BUSINESS HAHA!!!" He said, tickling me senseless. "MAYBE YOU WILL TURN A PRETTY PENNY AFTERALL!!!

It took all I could to resist, but I wouldn't give these two cretins the satisfaction!! Many ticklish minutes passed before the Android interrogated me, "Enjoying our little negotiation, HUMAN?! Will you submit and become our cargo?!?!?" Through robotic tones, I could sense malevolent intent. I laughed hard but remained as strong as I could...

"NEV- HAHAHAHA -ER!!!!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE...BRATTISH... INSECT!!!" He took his anger out on my ribs and tummy, allowing two of his hands to continue to torturously titillate my fidgeting feet.

"HAD ENOUGH, YOU PATHETIC TICKLE BUG???" I was begging a bit by now, "No no no no!!! Please please PLEEEEAHE HE HE HEASE!!! NO MORE TICKLING!!!" Tossing and turning as I hung there, unable to escape his clutches. "YOU BEG FOR IT, WITH YOUR DEFIANCE, LITTLE ONE!!!"

"NOOOOO HOOOOO HOOOOO!!! PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!"

"GIVE IN AND YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL CEASE, CONCUBINE!!!" I had time to let out one more defiant "NO!" before a robotic claw grasped my cheeks tightly. A single glowing eye was now level with my own. "Oh? You will not submit, Cargo? Then your privileges of negotiation will be revoked..." She easily ripped a long strip of cloth off my kimono, and began stuffing it into my mouth. "MMmmmMMMmmmmffffFFFFMMM!!!!"

Though unable to speak I resisted valiantly. I would die before allowing someone else to claim the money that was rightfully mine!! But his endless tickling was beginning to break me down, and he asked me again if I would yield to his torture. "SUBMIT AND I WILL END YOUR SUFFERING, TICKLISH ONE!!!

Tearing up, I shook my head and bit down on my gag, "Ungh Uhhh!!!" "WHY YOU LITTLE...!!!" I giggled gleefully as he tickled away vindictively.

+++++++

Frustrated and pushing my body so I spun and swung gently for a moment, my tormentor spoke, "THIS 'TORTURE' IS INEFFECTIVE ANDROID!!! THE CARGO HASN'T GIVEN IN YET!!!" Then that damned Tin Can chimed in: '"Try removing his colorful garment and 'TiCkLinG' his skin directly, just like you did with his feet."

"HMMMM..." After a moment of deep thought, a strong hand easily removed my silky robe with one quick tug, tickling me as it slipped over my skin, especially on my now growing cock. It quivered with an excitement all its own, as being bound, tickle tortured, and now stripped had aroused me infinitely... All out of breath from his tickling, I breathed even harder to see him kneeling down, pointing to it:

"WHAT IS THIIIIS???'' I whimpered and recoiled at his curious, tender touches. He flicked at my now fully erect shaft, "Those," Lyra's digital voice positied almost slyly, "Are the cargo's genitals."

"OH HO HOOOOO!!! WELLLLL THEN!!!" Four sets of knuckles cracked in preparation. "LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WILL BE CUMMING WITH US, AFTERALL!!! HAHAHA!!!" His enormous, lustful, grasping hands drew closer and closer to my nakedness. I tore my head backwards and watched him shamble around behind me, his mouth open and tongue out. I dangled like a bunch of netted rocks being dragged through space by the Mining Guild, frivolously trying to escape the impending tickles on my most sensitive spots...

I looked towards the ceiling, praying to the Stars, as I felt my hind cheeks spread and a finger begin tracing my tight pucker. He laughed a low guttural laugh, and smooth palms cupped the entirety of my balls and shaft, stroking me almost lovingly, making me even harder before tracing many fingertips lightly over my fren, tip, and taught sack. I bit down, trying to hold back my laughter for a few moments, but to no avail...

His fingers then Exploded into a Meteor Shower of malicious cock and ass tickles. Laughter poured out of me through my gag. My cheeks and butthole were utterly dominated by 12 fingers as my dangling cock danced in vain. It meanwhile, was being teased to a frenzy by playful tickles that skittered up my exposed shaft and then down to my smooth sack. He held my shaft in place, cradling it with one hand while tickling my tip and fren with two other hands. I was now being steadily and intentionally driven mad...

A few tears leaked from my squinting eyes and I quickly gave way to full blown sobbing, wishing now I could escape his relentless torture, but he had no intention of showing me mercy. His final hand abandoned my still clenching butthole to my misplaced relief, only to dedicate itself to tickling my sack. I desperately tried to pull my blushing cock away from his grasp, but his palm held me comfortably and firmly like a muscular cushion.

His loving, "good cop," hand disarmed me with its warmth, almost making me forget his limbs were controlled by the same person; and his other three "bad cop" hands took advantage of this with impunity, and bullied my twitching cock with a bombardment of tickles.

He tickled my tip, fren and bouncing balls in concert, creating a symphony of forced laughter which played from me at high tempo, unable to resist his vengeful tickling even a second longer.

Speaking was mostly out of the question for me now. I cried. And I begged. I begged for what seemed like an eternity... time holding me in place at this moment....

I didn't think my begging would actually help. But in my current state, I could only hope that if he realized how much pain he was inflicting upon me, he would stop... But I had no such respite in store...

He tickled me through my breaking point and tears dripped from my face, leaving countless tiny clean spots on the soiled metal floor. He ignored my begging and even loud declarations of complete submission. "WHAT WAS THAAAAT? IS SOMEONE TICKLISH?!?!?! YAHAHAHA!!! Somehow, my mind was finally offered momentary solace as I opened my eyes wide, feeling a warm flood wash over my heart...

The sensations of his tickling suddenly felt instead more like a massage. I couldn't tell if he was doing it on purpose or if my mind and body were just giving in and allowing my cock to finally enjoy his pleasure without inhibition. Within moments of feeling a wave of helpless arousal and blushing until I was sure my entire face was now red, I began to throb, my orgasm building.

Even he knew what was going to happen next... And did absolutely nothing to stop it.

"I THINK SOMEONE IS GOING TO CUUUMMM FOR MEEEEE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

'No... noooooooo!' I said lightly to myself, wincing and trying to hold back. But it was no use. I did cum... harder than I ever had. Being made to cum aroused me to such a degree that when the orgasm was finally pulled from me, I felt as though I were flying through the cosmos! Weaving through planetary rings and nebulae of every color imaginable...

He was now without question enhancing my orgasm by massaging my sack and pumping my cock, which gladly released my cum, joining its rightful place amongst the other tears of mine on the dusty floor.

Visions of exploding stars and moons endlessly circling planets gave way as his hands lifting away from my skin also lifted the veil of my fantasy, ripping me back to reality. A reality where I was being tortured and tickled by this despicable brute! ... Handsome... but definitely despicable!!!

I now had a rare moment of clarity, finally free from the assault of the mob of massive hands that hadn't left my body alone in at least an hour now. The Android removed my silky gag and I breathed in and out deeply. "So Hu-MAN! Will you willingly remove your asset protection device and enter our custody...?" I could hear the electricity powering the large red eye as it again hovered mere centimeters away from my face.

I cried again, knowing what would happen if I said no. I simply could not stand any more tickle torture. I shook my head up and down and sniffled a bit before saying quietly, "Yes."

The Android gave me a few humiliating, sarcastic light pats on my head, "Gooooood HU-man... Gooooood..." But to my shock, instead of falling to the floor after being cut down abruptly - the kind of treatment that one would expect from a pirate - I was turned around by all too familiar hands, and was now staring at the fully naked form of the hulking alien. "But I think first it is Brutus' turn to relieve himself... Enjoy yourself, Brutus. I will start up the ship and plot our course." She gave me one light push so my face swayed back and forth in front of his large, hard cock.

The door slammed shut automatically behind her, and though she could not laugh, her eye brightened, showing she took great pleasure in my suffering... A loud cry of "NO! Wait!! NOOOOOO!!! PLEA-- UNGFFF!!!" could be heard behind the heavy steel door, just before an audible gulping noise, and much muffled laughter...

++++++

My collar fell to the floor with a loud clang and its display faded as it deactivated. Brutus had tickle-fucked me senseless, subjecting me to his newly found and apparently insatiable Tickle-Lust.

He threw me over his shoulder and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me, naked and covered in both of our juices towards the airlock where his ship was docked. His large hands cradled me and stroked my hair and back, giving me fresh goosebumps. He planted a kiss on my forehead and I cooed, almost falling asleep in my relaxation. I planted many small pecks on his neck in return.

He spoke softly to me for the first time, "Maybe we won't sell you after all, Little Human...' He said, tickling at my tummy gently with his finger. I giggled. "Perhaps I will just convince the Android to let me keep you... ALL for myself... heh heh heh." He continued his various caresses. I didn't even look back at the ship through the porthole as we decoupled and began to fly away...

But any observer would have seen two pairs of lips pulled together by the irresistible gravity... of newly found Love...

THE END!!! ++++++