The Therapist with Giant Feet

Story Info
Man embarrassed about his foot fetish seeks a therapist.
1.2k words
4.37
7.5k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stress of working in an office was wearing me out. Sometimes the job is stressful, but really, embarrassing as it is, it's all the feet. All of the women, and I mean all, wear flats, pumps, or high heels. The only time I saw a woman in here wear socks was to take them off, changing from old sneakers into a sexy pair of revealing heels.

The dangling drives me crazy. One of my coworkers came in the other day wearing a simple pair of black leather flats. And she could not keep them on! She had her feet, or shoes, on the ground but had her toes curled against the insole of the shoe, with her soles facing out, showing every wrinkle and crevice in her dainty foot. After lunch, she decided to go without the flats completely. The moment she discarded them off her smelly feet, I got a whiff. Sitting in the desk right behind her, I was still surprised her flats, or feet, smelled so much and that the aroma wafted over.

When I got home, I vigorously jacked off. I imagined her sweaty soles on my face, while handing me her flats, asking me if they smelled. Cum came bursting out of me at the thought of the pungent aroma of stinky flats, shoved right in my face... I needed help.

Looking for a therapist online I came across a very qualified, average looking therapist who had one thing in her bio that caught my eye.

"Oh and I can never find shoes big enough to fit me. I have huuuge feet."

Why would a client need to know how big his therapists' feet were? But I called and left a message explaining my obsession with feet. I probably picked the wrong therapist...

She called back, very friendly and polite, and I scheduled my first appointment.

-

Sitting in her waiting room, I heard the loud clack of heels and a very tall, blonde woman came out. I saw that she was wearing a pair of leather black pumps, that I couldn't help but look at. As my eyes reached her face, she looked at me and said, "I'm Swedish, our women are tall and have big feet." She chuckled. "It's very nice to meet you."

And into her office we went.

I was stunned. She had a pair of dirty white ankle socks laying on the floor in front of her desk. "Don't mind those", as she saw me look at them. "I go to the gym on my lunch breaks. That's what you get for scheduling in the afternoon. Stinky feet!"

Hearing STINKY and FEET together sent chills through my body. Wow, I have been deprived of feet. I explained to her once we sat.

"I like feet. But I'm embarrassed about it. So I've never told anyone. I've been in a few relationships, but I never dared to touch their feet cause I was worried they would think it's weird. And because I've never gotten to sniff a woman's foot before or lick her soles, I crave feet when I see them. So much, that it distracts me from my work."

"It's okay, they're just feet. I know they make you horny and anxious, but remember, they're just feet. Say this to yourself when you want to offer a woman a foot massage."

"I could never."

"Well don't say that. I have a pretty unconventional way of doing therapy. It's called foot exposure.

"Foot exposure?"

"I expose the client to feet, slowly of course. And get them to the point where they can be around feet, even pointed toes and wrinkly soles, and not get flustered. Therefore, being more likely to actually satisfy the fetish. And we use MY feet. They're big, I have long toes and my soles wrinkle like crazy when I scrunch them. Because my feet are so EXTREME, so to say.. If you can keep it cool around my feet... You can handle any feet."

"Sounds amazing. When do we start?"

"Right now." She went to grab her socks. "Smell these."

She threw them on my lap and their pungent odor was already hitting me. "Hold them to your face!" The stink, the sweat, the worn shoe all of that stench just blew me away to another world. "Ohhh they're so stinky."

"Hmm. Where are your manners? Before you tell a woman you like her stinky feet, you first have to butter her up by telling her they smell nice and amazing."

"Your feet smell amazing."

"My feet or my socks?"

"I mean your socks smell amazing."

"Cause I can take of these shoes if you want. My toes could use a stretch."

"It's okay."

She placed both feet up on the ottoman in front of her. Ankles crossed. Pumps still on. "Take my shoes off."

"Uh-uh are you sure. What if I accidentally touch your feet."

"This is your hour, and these are your feet. My feet are here to heal and comfort you. Don't be afraid of my feet. They're just feet remember?" I sat there in awe. "Please, today was leg today." She looked straight into my eyes and tried to look sad. "They're so sore, please."

I got on my knees in front of the ottoman. I savored the moment. "How do I-I-uh, take them off?"

"However, the fuck you want. They're your feet."

Fuuuck. I couldn't believe what was happening. I reached and grabbed the pump from the heel, and pulled it off. First time I had ever done that. I dropped it and heard it hit the floor. I went down to get it but as soon as I looked up.. There was a GIANT, CREAMY, WRINKLY SOLE right in my face. She had a little bit of lint on her toes from the white socks.

"It's 110 degrees outside, I've been wearing heels all day. I want my fucking feet SNIFFED." As she got more serious and dominant, I got more turned on. "Smell my soles! Do I have to smother you?"

Smother?

All of a sudden. All I could see was feet. She had her soles cupped against my face. They were so soft. Just like I had dreamed. "Inhale!" I did as I was told. And the aroma of feet washed over me. It was as if all those feet that I fantasized about in the office, were stinking up the room all at once. It was pungent. It was stinky. It was soft, damp and warm. And I never wanted to leave. I wanted feet, especially those feet, in my face for the rest of my life.

A bell went off.

"Times up!"

"Wh-what? I was just getting over my fear of feet."

"Dear, we've just started. Come back next week. And bring some flip flops for me. We're gonna do some "dangling" practice. I'll sit there and slap my soles against my flip flops while they lightly hang from my toes."

She basically pushed me out the door.

"Oh and I'm a size 14."

I gasped.

I went straight to the shoe store to buy my new therapist some sexy flip flops. I hope they have her size.

(Thank you for reading. Any comments or feedback is welcome! I could do a part 2 if anyone would be interested. I hope you enjoyed!)